Amerianons what the fuck is with the word "nigga/er"?

I can't believe the free world has an actual word, a literal phonetic sound that can cause so much outrage.
Why is "cracker" or "beaner" or "nip" accepted even on live TV but "nigger" is SUUUUCH a bad word that can even ruin your life.

Analyze this shit: TWO syllables, two fucking consecutive sounds can ruin your life. Lose your job, your friends, even maybe family, you become a pariah of society. It's fucking amazing and hilarious at the same time. PC is killing this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhlpwBJ2NLs
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/white-slaves-in-america-outnumbered-black-slaves-bet-you-didnt-know-that-did-you/
revisionisthistory.org/page1/page3/page3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI
telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/3664862/The-forgotten-history-of-Britains-white-slaves.html
frontpagemag.com/fpm/225521/inconvenient-truths-about-race-slavery-jack-kerwick
vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=hhlpwBJ2NLs

Because of "muh slavery". That's literally it. Same reason why nobody gives a shit if you drop "beaner"/"spic", "camel jockey", "chink"/"gook"/"slope" in public, but GOD FORBID you say "nigger" or "kike" (muh holocaust).

If someone says spic or chink, worst case scenario is that someone might get really butthurt. If someone says nigger or kike, worst case scenario is you get shot dead by a nig or sentenced to 10000 years in maximum-security prison by Judge Goldstein & your possessions + land get taken away and given to the local synagogue

>tl;dr: muh slavery

greatist word ever?

I've read a shitload about slavery and I found three main points:

1. The percentage of slaves in America was around 2.2 - 2.6%
2. Most slaves were white
3. The black slaves were already enslaved in Africa, they were bought as slaves, not "made slaves by 'hunting them in the jungle'" as ignorant blacks think.

because black people think they're oppressed in the west. spoiler alert: they're not *gasp*

Because blacks have become a superior class of citizen. There is NOTHING anyone can say to a white person where it would be acceptable (culturally) for them to lose their cool. Niggers aren't held to the same standards.

I know they are not, it's pure propaganda. I know for a fact mexicans (at least those illegal) are treated worse than blacks and I couldn't give less of a fuck if someone called me a beaner or a spic.
Why are niggers so dramatic, fuck them.

Because it's been mythified, for some reason.

And blacks -- with their already low-IQ -- latch onto it as a reason to chimp out when it's said.

>most slaves were whites

Source? Never heard this. I really doubt that is true. Weren't nig slaves shipped in by the shipload from Africa continuously for a while?

love that IQ fact

>we have all kinds of sources:

unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/white-slaves-in-america-outnumbered-black-slaves-bet-you-didnt-know-that-did-you/

revisionisthistory.org/page1/page3/page3.html

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI

telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/3664862/The-forgotten-history-of-Britains-white-slaves.html

frontpagemag.com/fpm/225521/inconvenient-truths-about-race-slavery-jack-kerwick

>and if you might think they are biased, here are some liberal sources too:

vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5

I don't have a source for anything on white slaves. I'm wondering if you have any stats on "slaves shipped in by the shipload from Africa continuously for decades". I don't have any ready myself but it is important to question everything even something accepted as true and taught in public schools. The statement is very likely true, however; "continuous" could mean a small number of ships maybe 10-20 travelling back forth across the ocean for a century. Given the distance of the trip and the ships they used at the time its possible that the slaves only account for 1-2% of the American population at the time. I did pull all of those numbers out of my ass just now but I'm trying to show you that if you just think about it for a minute you can see why you shouldn't automatically dismiss the possibility that black slaves were only 1-2% population as well as the possibility there may have been more white slaves than blacks. You're outlook is very blue-pilled. You were told slaves were shipped here continuously and you interpreted that to mean it was the largest slave trade of the time (it wasn't). I'm sorry I don't have any stats to show you and I'm not claiming to have the answers to the questions I am suggesting you ask yourself. Just be more open minded for lack of better phrase.

Ignore my shit grammar and punctuation.

No one cares about quints

The people who get offended don't know why either. They were told that the word has to incite outrage and they are more than happy to go along with it.

if you say nigger around black people you will immediately get jumped and the police will blame you for it while the group who "educated" you get applause

because only niggers of all races are so dumb and aggressive

Small movement of a finger pulls a trigger

>whaaa why is the world so messed up that a small muscle moment can put me in jail forever

It's not "muh slavery." If it were, then irish people would be allowed to use it. Look up the irish slaves, real fucked up shit happened to them because the slave owners we're protestant.

see my post it mentions books, historians, a couple of videos, articles, myth debunking

Nigger is banned so that niggers can not be called out on their shit. This allows them to continue to engage in niggerdom free of real judgement. This also serves to curse all functioning black people as they cannot be separated from the niggers in their gene pool. If one were nefarious, they might link the demonization of the word nigger to the beginning of the welfare state. Government enabled niggers en mass, while taking away the freedom to call a nigger a nigger.

Nobody acknowledges irish slavery on the scale that people acknowledge nig slavery

I think this is the best answer so far. Negros are taught to react to the word yet they don't know why

Yes dude, if you pull the trigger you are firing a weapon that shoots a bullet and it might end someone's life and you'll forever change the people surrounding the diseased (family, friends, etc) life's forever.

I call you a cracker and you just brush it off in literally 2 seconds and go on about your day.

HUGE difference

to elaborate on that
niggers figured on early on that by being aggressive (up to a certain point), you actually get rewarded
>something that holds true even today
so niggers not liking that word to begin with and (((some people))) re-enforcing that thought, we get this mess

If you say 'nigga' you belong in the chamber,
it's pronounced 'Nigger'.

yeah, this

Niggers are (((their))) attack dogs, they've been conditioned to to attack whitey and to the more cucked among us the word is a dog whistle to pile on whitey until his spirit is completely broken.