/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL - Where does the food come from edition

This thread is for Discussion of Capitalism, Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Minarchism, and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off. Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>Recommended Reading list
libertarianright.org/reading/

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
barefootsworld.net/trial01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is anyone excited for Trump's tax plan? Biggest tax cut in history!

>as property owner must undertake all liabilities of imported labor

If somebody isn't a good employee, then the business owner will fire them, simply as that. In a libertarian society, there would be few, if any, restrictions on a business owner's ability to fire employees that are failing to live up to expectations. Also, notice I said "libertarian" and not "ancap" because I don't think ancap is even possible to begin with.

Also are you guys against or for pic related?

As a paleo-con, I fully support it. Trump is the best president we've had in a long time, even if I don't agree with him on every issue.

ALL liabilities
their housing, their food, their family if it comes etc. the costs start to rack up. property owners must take it all.
costs rack up, and they arent socialized like in democracy. They are real and felt by property owners. firing and hiring may become an ordeal if you arent sure about the labor you import.

libertarianism lost its meaning to me, its just a slush of nonsense and incompatible beliefs. What i am describing is anarcho capitalism, and it looks alot like the city states you mentioned

Communists and Marxist are a clear and present threat to liberty, life and property

killing and suppressing them is our moral responsibility

in the battle against leftist tyranny there can be no mercy

>their housing, their food, their family if it comes etc. the costs start to rack up.

That's their problem.

>property owners must take it all.

Um.....no? Why would a business owner be responsible for paying an employee who has already been fired?

>its just a slush of nonsense and incompatible beliefs

That's basically how I see Ancapism.

>Guys look at how edgy I am! We libertarians hate those commies too, they are fags, and we're cool dudes just like you fascists! Physical removal guys!

These forced meme threads remind me of someone trying to fit in with the cool kids at school, they're pathetic. AnCap will never work, and all the other libertarianisms are weak and provide no protection against corporatocracy, degeneracy and the downfall of society.

Funny, what happened to the NAP?

All property is owned. They wont be able to import labor if the labor cannot rent or buy first.

Property owners must take up all liabilities beforehand.

this includes restitution for the community if property values drop as per contract, if the hiring of invitation of the labor was the cause.

Have you read into Hoppe? Its solid foundation for ancaps and will clear up any misunderstanding caused by subversion

You've managed to use every fallacy going. Please carefully ready the Sup Forums sticky image then return to the thread with some arguments.

Your thread provided no arguments in the first place, nice try though. Then again, you paraphrased your favourite jewtuber so I'm truly BTFO.

>everything you wrote
already refuted
literally low information

Your entire ideology has already been refuted. Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/

You sound frustrated, consider drinking a cup of tea and calming down

your right this thread is fucking garbo-tier on info

>If you don't agree with me you're an animal

Really makes me think, what a well reasoned argument. Next.

the last time a private corporation had a private army and bussiness worldwide was centuries ago and it was due to state's legislation towards maritime trading, which resulted in a monopoly

makes you stink

low info, im sure you read from there ahmed.
hey guess what im posting on Sup Forums still

pic for you, fucking degenerate

Why are you bringing up private armies? Are you a schizoid?

>Forced meme
Forced meme is a forced meme to suppress organic and dank memes.
>Funny, what happened to the NAP?
The commies violated it. So we will retaliate.

>Property owners must take up all liabilities beforehand.

This is completely stupid. If somebody gets fired, a business owner is not required to provide anything for that person after that point.

>all those people claiming that Trump's victory means we live in the best timeline
Funny,
Last time i checked I still dont get redirected to Ron Paul when i search '45th president of the USA'

Its not stupid and yes the buisness owner is not required to provide anything for that person AFTER. I dont understand what you dont get.

Lets try it this way:
How will the buisness/land owner invite foreign labor?

Amen brother.

>How will the buisness/land owner invite foreign labor?

They don't need to. People who want jobs will come looking for jobs, and employers will hire them if they have openings. And without border controls, there is nothing to stop people from poor countries from migrating to rich countries to find jobs.

Reminder that Anti-Communist action is run by furries, pony fuckers, and degenerates. There is no tolerance for advocates of alternative lifestyles in the covenant whos purpose is protecting family and kin

Do not let leftists in

>And without border controls, there is nothing to stop people from poor countries from migrating to rich countries to find jobs.

Without border controls enemy cultures invade at will. Destruction of borders is a very old Marxist and libtard goal.

Ideals are for children. Do what is useful for your own advantage. Life is war. Open borders are utter, abject surrender.

>Open borders are utter, abject surrender.

Pretty much. This is exactly why ancap is a stupid idea, because any kind of anarchist society would have open borders by default.

Nice, you posted an excerpt from a book you probably haven't read. I can tell you barely understand the excerpt because it doesn't provide an argument - just a commentary.

The spamming of green Rothbard, Hoppe, Hayek, Von Mises figures against AnCap backgrounds is a forced meme. It isn't funny, it's an attempt to subvert Sup Forums and a pathetic and blatant bid at making the popular symbol Pepe a figurehead of anarcho-capitalism which it never was or will be. The thought process behind all this libertarian and ancap spam is that you will supplant fascism, nazism, and white nationalism on this board as the dominant ideology, because, like all humans you have a desire to fit in and be part of the hegemonic group. Unfortunately for you, you will fail. I look forward to hiding the hourly libertarian thread spam over the forthcoming weeks.

>without border controls
ok thats the issue

If you lived in a nigger-tier slum would you leave you door open? Would you not keep firearms, security, and insurance in case someone attempts to steal your valuables or harm your family?

>It isn't funny, it's an attempt to subvert Sup Forums and a pathetic and blatant bid at making the popular symbol Pepe a figurehead of anarcho-capitalism which it never was or will be.

not an argument

Why can't fascists and libertarians just get along? We need to unite against the leftists, especially Marxist kikes

Without border controls there will be a lot more slums. Yeah, individual people can and should protect themselves. But the national government should also work to prevent the country from being overrun.

Not arguing, I'm laughing at you.

> making the popular symbol Pepe a figurehead of anarcho-capitalism which it never was or will be

You're right, Matt #SavePepe

this board has had libertarians as long as it had nazism. you should know this, since most people here had started as libertarians and moved over toward white nationalism. besides from projection
strawman, ad hominem, and general delusion, nice argument.

Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself. The level of butthurt in your posts is cringe. Heil Rothbard, Heil Hoppe.

Stop assuming for just a moment what I am proposing is what you have heard from meme ball threads and left libertarian circlejerks. People are individuals yes, but they have families which they will sacrifice for, and the family will sacrifice for their community etc. Community still exists even if libertarians wish that collectivism didn't.
Communities will form borders strong where risk is high and low between friendly communities that are attempting to raise property value. People want to live where its safe, and increasing property values by employing the most effective border control possible, who by being invested in the actual community is more effective than a government hijacked by democracy. Fascism is a realistic alternative I would not mind, except for the issue of contract/private property law.

Anyone else /cryptolibertarian/ here?

Hehe, funny you should say that.

My LTC bags from back when it was $4 are finally gonna pay off, lel.

I own BTC, ETH, ETC and some other shitty coins like PPC from back in the day.

You?

In a hoppean society who is the authority that decides who is an undesirable

Holding BTC, XMR, and ETH at the moment. I'm also gambling with small coins like MILO, LEPEN, BITB, and POSW.

I'd like to eventually dump all my money into REP, but I think it's overvalued at the moment. If only the Gnosis ICO wasn't so terribly set up I'd be in.

The property owners.

But an undesirable can own property

the market and all the people participating. Then there is enforcement by private security and private law, which depending on where you go from here could be based on natural law with some sort of community authority as opposed to a nameless faceless federal justice system

The federal government should actively control immigration and provide border security, yes or no?

if you are lowering property values you may have to restitution your ass right out

if a government exists like the federal government then the feds most BASIC function should be the strictest border security possible where only immigrants with willing private property recipients to bear all liabilities are allowed in

short answer: yes

the only issue is a democratic government will always necessarily fail to do so.

Yeah, and an undisireable can become Fuhrer by seizing power, or be democratically elected. That's why we're culturally conservative. We wish not to sell our property to scumfucks what's your point?

>ancap
>nigger tries to enter someone's property
>gets shot

>nigger tries to use toll road without paying
>gets physically removed

>nigger is given permission by the cuck property owner to enter his property
>rest of property owners shun the cuck (or not, depending on how much of a cuck they are, maybe in their private covenant they want niggers inside)

Read Hoppe. There is nothing more discriminatory than private property rights.

This is the top video on the website by the way.

The right-wing currently controls the federal justice system. The supreme court is literally the best possible tool for actually getting libertarian concepts ingrained into law nowadays. I fully expect that we'll see the end of affirmative action and other forms of forced integration through supreme court judgements in the near future.

>the only issue is a democratic government will always necessarily fail to do so.

I might have agreed with you in the past, but things are different now.

>quote-mind

Mark Passio is as important as Hoppe to our movement.

Isn't Argentina the country where you have one of the best closed off residential neighborhoods where the walls keeping the degenerates at bay helped flood their homes during raining season?

For starters, in America it is already perfectly legal to shoot intruders, so that has no appeal to me. Why would I want to abolish the government just to get something that I already have? Also, you guys keep talking about fully privatized cities. What stops a fully privatized city from banning firearms completely? In that case, I would have LESS personal freedom than I have now.

>the market and all the people participating.
Some sort of round table meeting?
>as opposed to a nameless faceless federal justice system
Does this matter for him? He is still getting removed.
>That's why we're culturally conservative.
Libertarians are not conservative, when the past means nothing to them
>We wish not to sell our property to scumfucks what's your point?
In this situation the sale has already been made and you need to get rid of him. Isnt this exactly the gun to your head metaphor always used here? Being a the mercy of a higher force, it being on a smaller scale does not matter when the outcome is the same

Everyone in OP pic is a jew. Why don't go play on reddit, you're never going to convince Sup Forums to support a jewish movement.

Freedom is the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants. Freedom is subjective. If you want to live in that city, then you have freedom.

There was a boom of private residential neighborhoods, but I don't know if we're the best.

>Why would I want to abolish the government just to get something that I already have?
To get the freedom that you don't have.

>What stops a fully privatized city from banning firearms completely?

The same thing that stops your country from banning firearms completely: armed people.

God, I love Hoppe. Too many (((libertarians))) ignore the effects of culture and beliefs in favor of universalism, e.g. "It's socially acceptable that Facebook censors conservatives because there shouldn't be a law against it." At best their attitude is cowardice, and at worst it's subversive.

Ron Paul??

Insurance agencies would promote gun ownership and the teaching of responsible gun usage as to lower premium costs and discourage future crime. Cities that banned firearms would only attract people who dislike firearms and were willing to give up their most immediate means of self defense.

I want to be as optimistic as you, but statistical data proves otherwise. In fact without a significant change in bureaucratic structure and ruling elite/collapse of state, there has NEVER been an instance of rescinding state benefits. Obamacare is a good example. Given the option it will always degenerate to more tax more gib.

I am proud of what we have right now, and I pray to god that Trump can make use of the republican majority(ignoring the lefty shit neocons), and the right wing in the justice system (ICE news makes me particularly happy). However I cannot place my faith in man to do what is right only my hope. i fear that our civic system, designed with inherent flaws will be destined to fail. I hope I am wrong.

Politics is a Jewish sport.

Our movement is at first political, whilst after society is cleansed of subhumans who cannot activate their neocortex and come to the obvious conclusion we have, that all beings are sovereign and have God endowed natural rights - will only then after be little to do with politics. And more likely to be about feminine aspects of humanity which have been rejected because of repeated subversion of monetary systems, religion and government institutions, and any other form of authority that thrives through violence and not voluntary means.

If Trump doesn't change course the only solution is FULL ACCELERATION.

Oops wrong pic sorry, here is a picture of a Psychopath. They are notorious for having no ability for empathy. They were literally denied in their childhood the proper neuro peptides and developmental processes (whether through abuse or nutrition or whatever) to development the only part of the brain that is actually human, capable of art, music, etc. They live off the limbic or reptilian brain.

Essentially what the Libertarian Right movement is doing without noticing, is purging society of those who have literal swiss cheese for brains

Do you understand how the market works? Also it matters when the justice system has no stake in protecting you but rather the degenerate who represent his constituency.

>the justice system has no stake
Because the jury system was subverted.

>Libertarians are not conservative, when the past means nothing to them

Thanks for projecting faggot. Now fuck off you low IQ potato drinking nigger.

the only solution may be the final solution, maybe see it in my lifetime

Im trying to put it in a practical perspective. Also its easy to put everything libertarian in an ideal situations where everything magically works but everything state related in the most negative light. You assumptions should go both ways
How is that a projection, its true. Neither the past nor de distant future matter to the individualist. also epik adhoms my friend

it wont be subverted when the judges are neighbors and aquaintences or friends, and are a part the the community rather than a marxist from washington DC

Nobody here arguing against libertarianism is favour of the american system

>Neither the past nor de distant future matter to the individualist
Are you stating that no individualist is a conservative? Rather 'the state' has to force conservatism onto all?

Here Spooner wrote some good stuff about Juries.

barefootsworld.net/trial01.html

Ron Paul? Hoppe? Bastiat?

You're worng, nice digits though.