Thinking about emigrating

I'll turn 30 years old tomorrow, and for the first time in my life I've seriously started considering emigrating to the US.

I can't fucking take Sweden any longer. The taxes are at a go-fuck-yourself level, "foreigners" are pouring in by the thousands every day and the state/media is so fucking cucked you wouldn't even believe it. It literally feels as if they don't want native swedes in the country any longer, and I'm caving in.

So, how easy would it be for a Swede to get a green card in the US?

Are we wanted? What would be the honest sentiments toward a newly emigrated Swede in the US?

You are a disgrace to the vikings who fought and died for you.

Neck yourself you beady fuck. I don't want spend my life fighting and being vilified for the rest of my life.

Scandinavian are spoiled.
You have all that you want but isn't enough.
Do you want emigrate in the US only for taxs ? Are you serious ?

Why not to Norway or Ireland, lad. Still europeN, still vast white majorities.

>Do you want emigrate in the US only for taxs ?
You didn't read my post, did you?

>You have all that you want but isn't enough.
Yeah man we've got it all; terrorist attacks, ghettofication at an increasing rate and a nation which is on the downslope.

Norway is fucked as well, trust me. Besides, norwegians are just silly people.

You mean emigrating from Sweden.
OR
Immigrating to the US.
Also, don't come here. You're going to vote for a leftist and then they are going to flood our country with mudslimes.
Just stay there.

>You mean emigrating from Sweden.
Right, my bad.

>You're going to vote for a leftist
I'm as rightwing as they come without going full natsoc.

Well then come on over but be aware that our leftists idolize Sweden. This country is extremely polarized politically and the future is looking grim. Just got in a fist fight last month with my friend of 17 years because I couldn't take his smug leftist bullshit anymore.

It would be incredible difficult.

t. white Englishman who has a masters in Comp Sci from a top 20 world university, and still couldn't get it.

Got denied twice.

Escape the EU while you can.

The fuck, denied for what reason?

if you're coming to the us to escape cucked media and high taxes, uhm, good luck to you my friend! in a country where buzzfeed is a credible source, that may not be the best idea. but pewdiepie seems popular with the youth! he's swedish, right? your best bet is to lay low in a red state for a few years, make sure you don't have a prominent accent. best wishes!

No idea.

It's easy, just get an H-1B visa...oh, wait.

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

australia or patagonia

He's white

/thread

The Obama administration only imported you if you're brown. Things will be different under Trump's plan. Start getting references, collecting money, and honing your skills you'll use to apply. And don't vote Democrat.

Step 1: Fly to Mexico
Step 2: Walk over border

You're full of niggers.

You should if you have a job and housing all lined up and secured. I actually think the United States should accept any European anons who are sick of their countries turning into an extension of the middle east and Africa. We can build a greater nation because people like you would be more patriotic than most of the shits that take this country for granted. Anyway, I also heard Switzerland wasn't bad either, if you know German.

This
Our leftists HATE white people
They HATE them and they are vocal about it and the MSM supports it along with our education system.
I hate to say it but our need for a Civil War 2.0 could not have come at a worse time.

If anything, being a swede will help you lay liberal chicks

(((Hart-Cellar act))) You'd have more luck on US citizenship as a Somali nigger.

I'd love to have you, speaking selfishly.

But you'll be thoroughly disappointed by the US. We are home to the biggest Jewish population outside of Israel. We are a sprawling, ugly, fat, globalist, cultureless hell, a golem of Israel. We are 40% non-white, and whites will be a minority in the near future. Why do you think things will be better here?

I'd focus on uncucking your people. Be like the Golden One. You have a small enough population to make a real difference.

Make Odin proud, Lars.

>I'd focus on uncucking your people. Be like the Golden One. You have a small enough population to make a real difference.

Probably true , it's good people can't just run to America anyway , then people are forced to fight for what is theirs

WOKE