Child Sacrifices of the Elite

previous thread

Youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

The video's 40 minutes long but here's the quick rundown:
>Guy works in finance, starts out young getting into the money market, trading currencies
>Gets told to only do it if you can put your conscience aside 100%, laughs it off, makes money
>Does very well, moves up, learns how the world really works because he doesn't follow the money, he's the one moving it
>Talks about financing wars and terrorist organizations with funds from Intelligence Agencies

And then about halfway through:
>Reveals that a lot of the global elite follow an "unconventional religion" following Lucifer
>Goes to their Satanic services, there's naked bitches and booze and shit there
>amused.jpg
>Doesn't believe in any of this stuff, but he's trusted by many powerful, scary elites
>Then they invite him to child sacrifices
>He breaks
>HE NAMES THE JEW

It's some crazy shit but he talks about how these people have been sacrificing children for centuries, millenia even. I remember reading something discussing child sacrifice, and the reason the elites do it is because everyone falls into such a trance-like state of mind during such an intense event that it lets them concentrate their meme magic. Does anyone have links on that?

Other urls found in this thread:

delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1
themillenniumreport.com/2016/12/presidents-popes-queen-elite-illuminati-pedophilia-and-child-sacrifice/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=780147&privcapId=41021379&previousCapId=41021379&previousTitle=Global Entertainment & Media Holdings Corporation
thehill.com/policy/finance/235500-german-bank-to-pay-145-billion-to-settle-money-laundering-charges
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qYzP_lQHRSM
bofjoy.net/about-us/news.html
deblijeb.nl/over-ons/lezingen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZcjHXUShA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_O'Keefe
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz__wHVCNng
youtube.com/watch?v=1jl7smO45_I
youtu.be/y3Xq_CXpOUI
youtube.com/watch?v=0I2fRcFPzu4
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/everyone-is-doing-it-injecting-micro-chips-is-cool/
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How am I supposed to believe in a guy that was on drugs for the most part of his life?

bumping this motherfucker right up. one of the few who seems legit

>a guy says something
wow, really makes me think

> Dutch subtitled
He could be talking about the economics of the potted plant industry.

Shills. Dont let them slide this, self rightious bump.

>someone saying something doesn't make it true
>especially when people lie all the time or embellish for attention
>pointing this out makes someone a shill
really makes me think

Ump

He talks about in the video how he wishes he went that route, and drank and did drugs to deal with it. He didn't, it's why he cracked. He wishes he had gone that route because now he'd be dead.

FAKE NEWS

>current year
>falling for the tales of tulipnigger LARPers

I agree this reeks of The_Donald shittery.

Kys shill.
Hail Trump.

No you kys newfag.

Look at this fag trying to slide the thread

THE ELITES SACRIFICE CHILDREN

There was a filmaker a few years ago , who was a personal friend of one of the rothschild, he made very spooky claims.

Dont let this slide, this might be a silver bullet.

Do you have a name for him?

I am trying to recall his name , he used to be part of CFR in New York.

bump

>(ID: LWeDjtjl)

Who is this guy? Any evidence of his success? Any evidence he used to hang out with the elite?

Telling stories about how the elite are part of some occult religion that eats children is probably how he makes his money.

Don't pretend that 95% of you burgers don't take drugs.

delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1

This might be of interest

themillenniumreport.com/2016/12/presidents-popes-queen-elite-illuminati-pedophilia-and-child-sacrifice/

They've been doing this for centuries.

Holy shit, I watched this two days ago and the deeper you go the more interesting it becomes.

First of all, this guy is not an actor and is actually legit - bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=780147&privcapId=41021379&previousCapId=41021379&previousTitle=Global Entertainment & Media Holdings Corporation

Second, the thing he's talking about is pic related - a fucking quarter of a TRILLION dollars

Jesus christ that's a fuck ton of money. Do you have any good links?

Great job user. Lets keep the thread up guys, slow and steady , slow and steady.

The only link I have is of the news story of the Commerzbank scandal - thehill.com/policy/finance/235500-german-bank-to-pay-145-billion-to-settle-money-laundering-charges

>LWeDjtjl
-Ldtjl=WejJew

Damn dude.

Not sure what to say but I used to know a guy who installed a (((pizza oven))) in his Manor house. Wasn't redpilled then...

Fucking reeeee

I'm gonna watch this now but pic related is the image I have of high finance.

2days ago james alefantis posted his victim story on the Wall Street journal website. The comment section is nuts, if you mention anything in terms of investigation you will suddenly have 50 "people" jumping at you, accusing you of being a disgusting psyopathic individual. It's actually rather hilarious. I wish there were a few more people there to fuck with them.

This is true and why we need le pen

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

B U M P

>spamming your le pen propaganda to unrelated threads

fuck off

Also, (((le pen)))

Sorry but that's another Ronald. Remember you're looking for a dutchfag (flag related)

If he was just one of the "straw men" for moving tons of money, then he's not the kinda guy the media would write about, is he?

.Regular media, no. But he did other interviews like this one youtube.com/watch?v=qYzP_lQHRSM

Here he claims it was 18 years ago he worked in finance, the interview was in 2013 so he stopped wrking there in 1995.

bump

In France

Alright, I did some digging and found that he is associated with this thing

bofjoy.net/about-us/news.html

Who also have his videos put there, which is very weird. Someone needs to dig into this more and reveal what's actually happening and if we're getting lied to or not

WHEN WILL YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHITTY LARP?

Dr. Dre sacrificed his kid
His assets and projection soared afterwords

Sources?

What do you mean by "sources"?

The Dutch version of the site also has him on there deblijeb.nl/over-ons/lezingen.html

>sources

He's the founder of it, by the way

NVM thats the site for his new bank "de blije b"
>the bank of joy

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
0:40 his credentials
14:00 who uses
19:50 how many
25:15 one case

Alright, I keep digging and here's what I also found

This guy is associated with him as well youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZcjHXUShA and claims that the top elite is pedophiles

Here's his biography en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_O'Keefe . It says that he has named the jew a couple of times. Interesting stuff

Bump for justice.
AntiFa are grind tier.
These Moloch worshipping Jew banker cunts are the final level.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz__wHVCNng
what did this openly luciferian band mean by this?

there are a lot of strange coincidences((())) with nba players and rappers. someone dies and they get a deal/get signed/get popular.
there was jennifer hudson too. had her family murdered for fame. well, she didn't have them murdered, but they were murdered on her behalf. her side of the bargain.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jl7smO45_I

Centuries..

youtu.be/y3Xq_CXpOUI

tfw alex jones is always right

FED is inaccessible to a U.S Congressman member of the Banking Committee (23:15)
youtube.com/watch?v=0I2fRcFPzu4

Centuries..

This statue is 500 yrs old

He seems genuine, drops heavy redpills and even cries a bit and that didn't look fake, he struggled. But then he goes full 'lefty' and 'religious' nuts.

this basically
we need to go deeper

>that moment when he starts crying
Follow this guy very closely. Be ready to finger whoever has him suicided.

He specifically says he DIDN'T take drugs or drink. All his coworkers did, and most of them are dead now.

This is one hell of a video and IMO it's a must-watch even with kinda shitty subtitles.

>someone explains a very specific career involving Iraqi sanctions & money laundering in the 90s
>this person also describes a very specific world view that many, many other people have explained in great detail
>he says multiple times that he's willing to get into even more detail regarding asset management, "cleaning" money, and working within the system
>bruh he's jus emellushing for attenshun

Aaron Russo and I believe he was friends with Rockefellers not Rothschilds

Ronald Bernard. He does not sell any books or anything from what I can tell. He manages a hedge fund or investment group called Joyful B(it's all in Dutch) and I too would like to see proof of credentials.

However the information matches up with most of my research so I have no reason to immediately doubt. I just hope he posts a 2nd interview providing more specifics to prove his knowledge of high-finance asset management.

are you native Dutch? Can you share your thoughts on his tone, cadence, and presentation while speaking?

He was quoted at the end of zeitgeist, right? About rfid chips

Please please PLEASE tell me someone has this video archived and saved.

I'm 99% sure you're talking about Aaron Russo

Slowly happening btw
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/everyone-is-doing-it-injecting-micro-chips-is-cool/

can someone make a dubbed verison? i dont feel like reading

irrefutable evidence that (((they))) really are behind it all, not that I had any doubt

A friend of mine sold their house (his parents did) to the Iraqi government to use as the ambassadors house. They had dinner with the ambassador and his wife plus some other people, and they said in the iraq war foreign aid and other sources of cash were stored in guarded rooms stacked to the roof with dollars. Multiple billions is cash, much of which was stolen or used for shady shit, but they had no way safe way to keep it. Sounds alot like when he explains of the trucks stacked with cash that needed to be laundered efficiently.

However, find it quite suspect that there is no record of him working any significant place in finance...

also find the religious shit in the end to be kinda crazy... Probably is some majorly shady and immensely powerful people there that have crazy rituals, but they are used, as mentioned earlier in the thread, as ultimate blackmail measures. Kinda like in Hostel 2....

yes, most probably related to the pre-911 jewish coup

bump

Maybe there is something there (1:03:00)

yeah I'm native Dutch.

I can't quite put my finger on it tbqh senpai. He says he was a self-made business man before he went into finance but he doesn't seem ruthless enough for it. He talks like a typical Dutch c u c k boomer. And all the stuff he's talking about he could have picked up some waterfilter salesman. It seems he's genuine when he's tearing up. Man, I don't know about this. Shouldn't he be dead by now?

Bumping with Kennedy last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

He hasnt said any names?, so maybe that makes him safe.

He did say that he studied psychology for manipulation in his "former life". So maybe he was more ruthless earlier on in his life.

Just finished, interesting as it does hint on things i have heard for years.

I find it odd that despite this guy implying he was 'someone', the information about him online is scant.

what exactly are rfid chips and why should i pay attention to them?

Shit, I wonder how "the axis won" timeline is.
And that shit's real see the Emile Louis case