Honest opinions on Indian immigrants?

Just curious cause i am immigrating to a western country just wanted to know what you guys thihk of us

stay in fucking India and make your own country good. Don't come here and brown up my fucking streets.

POO

>have family who managed TCS among other outsourcers for a certain large company

I'll say this: you need to learn to shower, speak English well (as in fix those fucking typos), to clean up after yourself, and Western manners.

Satya is an exception, not the rule, and was chosen to follow literally what the board wants. Very few companies actually want a puppet.

And yes, the majority of us hate you coming to take our skilled labor positions, subsequently not actually skillfully fulfilling them, and lowering our wages while not doing the job, making multiple sectors look bad.

You guys really ought to just build your own country, because soon you're going to lose all ability to emigrate if this keeps up.

Stay in india where you'll at least have a chance at getting a woman. Indian men are at the very bottom of the sexual totem pole.

New York here

Upper caste Indian immigrants feel they should be treated the same way here as they are in India. They're rude, obnoxious, entitled cunts

I am a doctor and there is a shortage in the West cause you dont want to study and want to play video games all day

>Upper caste Indian immigrants feel they should be treated the same way here as they are in India. They're rude, obnoxious, entitled cunts
Sorry for being rude. Ignore them

Dayum but i love white women.
:(

>Ignore them
Oh I do, and it pisses them off to no end. The nerve of coming to someone else's country and demanding respect while maintaining a condescending disposition is beyond me

Indians are the worst programmers in the world. Managers like them because they're cheap and work long hours. But they're inevitably a net loss of productivity for every project they're attached to.

They're also really racist and weirdly proud of being Indian, which is hilarious because it's basically an identity that was forced on them by the British. Many refuse to wear deodorant and smell like like rotten shit. I've also never met an Indian who didn't realize that their English sucked. They all think they speak like natives.

The head-bobble is stupid and they say "my friend" too much.

Fuck Indians.

Never met an indian irl, they seem good at programming/ tech stuff, I'm sure that if you stopped shitting on the streets your country could be a superpower.

>tfw want to move to murica/jewrope but they hate us
I-I swear I'll wear deodorant and not visit your gym.You are more than welcome to shoot me during shoplifting.Just let me in :(

IN

I think most of you have bad BO. Most of you are not the brightest sparks but you do work quite hard. Some of your desi girls are hot. I do like a cheeky lamb bhuna every now and then too.

well said, american women only want men who poo in loo

I only care about the women desu senpai

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

LOO

Those of thr higher classes are some of the smartest people I've met because they dedicate their lives to their craft however outside of their knowledge of their craft is usually pretty small

Pathetic.

Maybe, definitely a much better reason to have less immigrants than

>indian women are hot
How did this meme start? I live in an area that probably had the highest concentration of hot north indian women and none of them come close to white or even latinas.

Most of the rich halfies over here are stunners.

thats because for indians, light skin is considered beautiful and majority of indians are dark. but since white women and many latinas are light skinned, we automatically assume they are hot just because of their skin color

Wrong.Indians have shit facial features and body type.Its just not the skin color even though it plays a significant part.

I realize there's lots of people who need jobs in India, but I wish you people would outlaw those call centers that harass elderly people in America all day. It's always India, never anywhere else.

not all indians are the same. some of you guys are pretty smart, especially in tech stuff, while some of you guys just smell like curry and poo.

Cherrypicking.
Also your next door neighbour is probably more hot

When the only thing holding back your country from being a world superpower is people shitting in the streets but it's your culture

Come on in shit skin, I'm sure a nigger in San Francisco will enjoy your new car after he shoots you in the face carjacking you while you wait at a stop sign or traffic light.

So African Americans don't shart
I see

thats bs. the brain of an indian male is wired to find only light skinned women attractive. 99% of actresses om bollywood, models, new comers are ALL light skinned.
white men are much more likely to date women darker than indian men.
when indian men talk about dating "foreign" women, they are only talking about white women.

>some of you guys are pretty smart
Don't go to the IT center tomorrow.

All immigrants are bad. The country of procedence is irrelevant.

>it sucks
>I work for them

>I am a doctor and there is a shortage in the West

Indian doctors are unanimously agreed to be the worst choice in the west. You will be working for blacks and poorfags who can't afford a better doctor. "Cheap" and "low quality" is synonymous with Indian, from healthcare to IT.

There is no shortage of doctors. Indians are universally underqualified and undereducated in every field. I would rather die than go to an Indian doctor.

This.

Don't leave the Ganges. Filthy curry poos.

>claims to be the "master race"
>is literally getting outcompeted by smelly 5' 4" third worlders who didn't even have stable electricity growing up

you have had every conceivable advantage over these people and their still running their little dinkers in your faggot mouth

america is not a white country. get over it

you want to do that white cuck shit you do it in nebraska or south dakota. you don't do it here

They act like jews

You are unqualified, and below the average standards in terms of quality. Indians are known for their low work ethics, cheating and bad hygiene. I would prefeer to die than be treated by a poo in the loo doctor.

My neighbors are from India.

He's got an intense hatred for niggers and we'll smoke some cigars every now and then.

He doesn't smell like poo but his wife looks like hammered ass.

DOCTOR TIER LIST BY ETHNICITY:

>1. Asian (preferably Korean or Japanese
>2. White
>3. Indian/SE Asian (power bump when dentistry is involved, for whatever reason)
>
>
>
>5. Ayy Lmaos
>
>
>
>
>
>6. Black

Usually seen as hardworking and smart
But Indian men are decking creepy and way to straightforward with women, also unattractive.

Indian immigrants are always outstanding lads. Much better than Pakis. Should still fuck off though, as should all foreigners. Nothing personal against poos.

nice try Charlie, no one wants to go to an Asian or Indian doctor

I have 2 India room mates. I only like on of them. Has a heavy accent but is really nice, reasonable, likes anime, etc. The other is a first-gen US-born Indian who's practically an Indian supremacist, doesn't like white people, pro-globalist, H1B, fuccboi, etc.

I don't like his kind. The kind whose parents washed up on our shores to take advantage of the wealth of our nation and then spit in its face. Fuck him and his kind. The other one is cool.

You guys need to learn how to shower and assimilate. And don't ship the rest of your family back over here. Actually, just stay in India. I don't want you here.

nah, they can come, they just need to vote republican and speak english

If you're a fuccboi trashy white women will fuck you regardless of being a shitskin.

>shortage
Nah, med school is more competitive than it's ever been, most costly than it's ever been, and the simple fact is you're just cheaper and medicine is a business here.

we need more good legal immigrants, just not illegals

>our nation
kek

it's not your country, cuck

Ruthless corporate mouthpieces. Best tools for the jews to use

here's your (you)

Our local Pit Stop needs a new manag- I mean CEO. Please come, poo.

here's when "your" country got BLACKED

you cuck BITCH

Why does everyone suddenly raise their pitchforks when some Amerilard says immigrants aren't welcome?Meanwhile it'd be perfectly alright for literally every other country to say so.
Fuck off man its his country.If he doesn't want indians then it's perfectly alright.

Back to your reddit circle jerk, faggot.

Very simple, you get enough monkeys clambering on a type writer you get the bible. Throw in a caste system to ensure rich people get good education and blam, you still have monkeys shitting in the street.

kill yourself, faggot. don't think you're getting over here if you stroke enough white dick

america isn't a white country and never will be

You're alright, pajeet.

You mean niggers?

You are the worst type of immigrant. You destroy the white demographic and you take jobs away from qualified white men because you work for cheaper.

You should stay in your own country and fix it rather than coming to ours.

They work hard, but they will always produce only poo-level quality. See Windows as example

I'd trust a jap doctor on the same level as a white one. Then a jew doctor. Then Korean. Then SE asians or slavs (unless its practical medicine or emergency reaponse, then slavs get second place for their hardened demeanor under stress), then a massive power gap of indians and a smaller power gap to niggers.

>4 b8 attempts by this sad ID
Try another thread

Bullshit. You're just a tool the Jews use to further destroy the demographics of white nations.

>take jobs away
no, you're getting outcompeted because you're literally inferior to the other candidate

this is why when you're confronted with this stark truth, you recoil into this primordial superiority complex where you're the center of the universe when in reality the universe is moving past your faggot ass

trump already abandoned you in his first 100 days. you're fucking DONE faggot

i fucking hate them. the most obnoxious accents, most of them smell, and they are dishonest and lazy/shit at work.
overall, nothing positive to say.

Based Japan

You're not getting your ass kicked now so shelter in place.

We've had enough of Islam and someone may mistake you as a muzzlim

Give Trump and LePen two years and then come for a visit

>had enough of Islam
yeah if anything you can't get enough of islam

invading a new muslim country every couple years and triggering new waves of refugees

it's as if you cucks really won't rest until you're swamped with every war refugee you've created

Fake and gay

>what are diversity quotas
Literally gas yourself you subhuman

Stay out. These guys are becoming ceos because of their race not despite it.

I worked under Sundar when I was working at google at android. Great Guy. Thing is the Sergey will only hire Standford grads so he was already a shoe in. He was also the best boss I ever had. He was constantly getting promoted. The bank I work at now has a Indian/British CEO. The thing about these indian people is that it is not a job to them, it is their entire life. Like they actually live and breath this shit. The do nothing outside of work. Work is their life.

Indians don't have a bad reputation here. But we have heard about the smell

indians are talentless trophy diversity minorities that everyone throws away when multiculturalism is no longer fashionable

>he doesn't know how affirmative action works

affirmative action works against Asians, you FAGGOT KEK

ironically it benefits whites by keeping asians out of the industry

look at what happened to the university of california when racial quotas were LIFTED

BERKELEY AND UCLA ARE NOW MAJORITY ASIAN YOU FAGGOT KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

KEKED OUT OF AN ENTIRE COUNTRY

Did I ever say "master race" anywhere in there?

I said my problem with indians and in particular TATA h1b outsourced IT support is that they

>don't shower
>are rude
>can't actually answer a technical question to save their life
>are often times more expensive than domestic workers due to their fuckups
>can't speak English well

You're the edgy redditard going full "cuckity cuck." Get over yourself asswipe. This exactly here is why leftypol lost the memewar.

We hate you.

Rather stay in Bombay, shitting in the streets, Rashid.

The one indian doctor that my grandma has actually assimilated pretty well and is all around a good guy. Otherwise? Stinky retards with zero self awareness

Too many want to repair my computer now

>1 billion population
>average citizen has

this

ALL THIS
STAY OUT POO
NO H1B1 FOR YOU

Indians doctors especially surgeron are very well respected and are super rich in the best because the natives can't compete

im too cool for school

Top tier KEK

getting those indian cocks slapped all over your face, faggot

are you getting the electricity to post off of your welfare payments, broke bitch?

That's why you need us

How can Europeans and Americans even compete

Doctor here about to emigrate to London. Fuck off they're full. No, but seriously, lots of Spanish Docs and nurses go there because their salary is actually decent. Have fun and do not mix with English subhumans. Irish and Welsh are ok.

indians are very intelligent
like arabs, indians had some advanced mathematics and science when they had their first contact with europeans

thats not a reason to be a immigrant, though
those jobs could be americans people jobs

There's mostly two things:
1- in regards to tech, people see you for what you are. Most of you are cheap, unskilled labor, with the occasional decent professional thrown in the mix. In this you are no different than other poor people. What you are, though, is old British empire, and your country has been able to leverage your widespread (if god awful) use of English to make you into THE poor people to hire for IT. Here in Portugal, we hire Brazillians where the Americans and Brits hire Pajeets, and they're pretty much the same as you guys - for every good coder/engineer, there's a thousand dipshits who copy-paste spaghetti off of Stackoverflow and have no fucking clue what it does besides the very specific and narrow thing they needed to do.

2- There are a few types of migrant groups. The ones who integrate fully, the ones who integrate partially but retain an overpowering sense of tribalism, and the ones who don't integrate at all. The first category has groups like most western europeans, the last category has groups like niggers and sandniggers, and the second category has groups like jews and you guys. Your propensity to turn to nepotism and tribalism whenever you are given an yota of decision-making power is pretty well known. Whenever a pajeet becomes CEO or manager, 99% of the following hires in his department will also be (quite underpaid) pajeets.

Overall, you are not the most hated group out there, not by a long shot, but your flaws make your presence hard to stomach. Exceptions exist, of course. If you fully integrate, leave all your third-world bullshit behind AND poo in the toilet, you'll have no trouble making friends.

Also, give Goa back :P