Lesbian teacher bans cross jewelry, plasters class with LGBT propaganda

I'm sick of being told that faggots and dykes just "want to be left alone", because everytime these parasites get the tiniest bit of toleration, they start making demands and forcing everybody to conform to their wishes.

>“Riedas demanded the student stop wearing her cross necklace and singled her out for several false ‘misbehavior’ allegations after the student removed the LGBT rainbow sticker from her class notebook,” LC states.

lifesitenews.com/news/lesbian-teacher-bans-cross-jewelry-plasters-class-with-lgbt-propaganda?utm_content=buffer20d72&utm_medium=social&utm_source=restoringculture+facebook&utm_campaign=buffer

>“I need you to take your necklace off,” Riedas allegedly said to one student wearing a cross necklace. The student, Liberty Counsel’s client, asked “Why?” Then Riedas refused to explain, stating “That’s disrespectful; you have to take it off,” according to the demand letter.

I don't think I can believe everything written here, considering the source. Can you provide me with a more reputable citation? Thank you

Its on Brietbart too

I said reputable

>more reputable citation

Like what? Fucking Dailykos? MSM isn't going to expose power-hungry dykes.

that student should go buy a crescent moon or whatever the mudlime equivalent of the cross is and wear it to class. See what the teacher does then.

She's also member of GLSN, group goal is to "Promote LGBT coomunity K-12".
Yes, starting in Kindergarten.

Like do you not think that the website linked here (an absurdly pro-Catholic website, did you even look at anything else on there) and places like Brietbart wouldn't have a vested interest in over-exaggerating or outright lying about this story? Because they absolutely do. I'd much rather have a source that isn't the internet equivalent of CB Radio shit

Wow a Christ-hating dyke what a shock. Great idea to put them in charge of our kids moral edification.

This website is having a crying fit over somebody wearing a nun costume. Its hilariously biased towards conservative Catholic causes. Are you really that blind or are you shitposting

The USA is beyond fucked.

I challenge you to find a fake story on their page.

Also, I'm in Florida (where this happened) and radio stations are all talking about it

>Talking about anti-Catholic bigotry on the left means the website is unreliable

Whatever, fag.

Think about this situation. Do you really think a school principal, especially in a country like the US, would let a teacher mandate letting kids have religious symbols? Because the answer is a resounding fucking "no". This story isn't going to get any updates or changes because its a fabrication or an outright lie made to smear a woman trying to be more inclusive in her classroom

Wait, Breitbart publishes fake news?

Can someone link me ONE example of that?

Breitbart is owned by Jews you stupid fuck. Anything past that point doesn't matter. It's owned by kikes.

You have to e a real piece of shit to use your authority as an implement for bullying children.

I wonder where she draws the line with that shit. Fucking oven-worthy. I don't even give a shit about her munching carpet. That's none of my business. The way she sees her role as a teacher is a fucking red flag.

They aren't, and the other person who replied to you is a subversive.

Ignore this person, they are a subversive. Breitbart is a kike-owned /r/The_Donald-tier news source. If you enjoy them, maybe go watch some Alex Jones while learning how to tie a noose.

>Forcing students to remove religious symbols
>forcing them to use pro-gay stickers on textbooks
>being more inclusive

>Do you really think a school principal, especially in a country like the US, would let a teacher mandate letting kids have religious symbols?

Yes? That's guaranteed by the first ammendment, you dolt.

Last I checked king nigger allowed Muslims to wear daggers and cover their faces inside of classes, schools, and public spaces because of freedom of expression.

You're American and you don't even know your first amendment?

Yes; how dare someone do the reverse of what is already happening. It is such an outrage when the shoe is on the other foot.

Kill yourself faggot.

Wow that sucks if you're in Florida you should do something about it, perhaps doxx and launching Sup Forums at them or something. Maybe even beating the shit out of them

So you can't link a single example of fake news from their website?

Got it.

Faggots have such an easy time in the public school system. The fuck are you talking about?

not in the south they dont
but most are mentally ill down here
cause youd have to be mentally ill to be gay in the south

>ohh nooo theyre removing religious icons in schoool and a lesbonan said to doooo ittt ooohhhh noooo
brazilian intellectuals folks

The slippery slope is real.

Some dyke is forcing students to remove personal religious symbols and promote fag propaganda against their will.

yeah and? schools in america generally can decide what they do and dont allow. its why some schools have uniforms and some dont, etc etc etc.

how actually retarded can you be? pls respond to keep telling me how retarded you are

>COmparing school uniform policy to a flagarant violation of the first ammendment.

the first amendment (one m) doesnt have anything to do with what you just implied

the reason why I chose to inform you that schools could choose whether or not to have school uniforms (of their own volition); is because its already a subjective and arbitrary concept / thing to enforce.

ergo; its not surprising that a school would be able to ban all forms of x or y religious imagery and in fact many do in america.

its just easier to not have to deal with nut jobs that kill people over a drawing of butthamad

kek youre so stupid

Of course it is. Look at my meme of a country.

FUCKING SATANIC DYKE HOMOS

REPENT OR FACE THE ELECTRICITY CHAMBERS

>dont take the cross off
>bitch cant do anything
>if she tries to yank it out of you or call security, file charges for $$