When losing turns into winning. How BTFO are the democrats?

When losing turns into winning. How BTFO are the democrats?

UKIP 'lost' last uk election but won by forcing conservatives to hold the Eu referendum

Dems went full out trying to win this district. You can't go 10 feet without seeing a Jon Ossof sign or bumper sticker in Atlanta and he still failed.

The democrats are gonna try to go all out in Montana and Utah next

I haven't been paying attention to this, why is this important exactly?

The democrats and msm keep saying all these special elections are like national referendums on trump

The Georgia GOP tried to give away this district to the Dems by setting up that 11-way jungle clusterfuck. And then the Dems went full-out and still lost.

So wait, the democrats are getting their asses kicked and the msm is claiming that they are winning? Am I missing something?

Dems are trying to convert republican homeland to blue, in a desperate attempt to counter Trump and his support base

They are trying to energize their base, even though orsoff won the same number as Hillary

What do you mean? They're not. Clearly they just won

So basically democrats have reached ultimate damage control?
Trump may not be doing exactly what I would like to see, but watching these politicians eat themselves alive is well worth it

It makes me kek every time

For some reason the Dems are trying to invade deep-red Congressional districts while their held territories like the federal judiciary and academia slip away.

BBC went mental over this

When Obama got elected, he ignorantly dismantled the "50 State Strategy" created by Howard Dean. The "50 State Strategy" was born in 2005, to basically force the DNC to spend huge in ALL 50 states and to field candidates in ALL House/Senate races, no matter what. In general, the DNC are lazy shits who allow 80-90 House races to go uncontested, meaning the Republican candidate runs unopposed and as such, ALWAYS gets re-elected. Also in the Senate, only the big name Senate Democrats or those who are connected with the higher ups, get money/support from the DNC. Most states, when Senate elections come up, are ignored and either the DNC doesn't run anyone or whoever does run, is not given any funds or support from the DNC, meaning the Democrat running has to fund his own campaign and tend to get slaughtered by the Republican candidate, who has access to RNC coffers (letting them outspend the Democrat challenger) and RNC machine (meaning you can get big named Republicans to help campaign against the Democrat and have access to resources to help you massacre them).

Dean's "50 State Strategy" is WHY Democrats were able to reclaim Congress from Republicans in 2006 and how they were able to deliver Obama a veto proof majority in his first two years in office. But Obama did not give a shit about it, one iota.

He fired Dean as head of DNC, because of his own backroom deal with Hillary: Hillary wanted her own people in charge of the DNC so they could wholesale rig the primaries when Hillary ran in 2016 so that she would be the nominee.

The "win" is that instead of Poles you'll get more Pakis.

They keep insisting Hilly won

>>Continue

Like Obama, Hillary didn't give a shit about the "50 State Strategy" and Howard Dean was bought off to make sure he said nothing as they wholesale dismantled the strategy, meaning Democrats lost their majority and later BOTH houses of Congress and state-level government. Hillary had all DNC funds sent directly to the Democratic elites only and worse: had them held back so that Hillary would have a HUGE fucking war chest come 2016.

The Georgia race is considered "a victory" because this was the first time the DNC gave a shit about a race in a red state, one that they normally don't give a fuck about because it's not a blue stronghold/swing state in a long time. So it means that the DNC is, in theory, going to throw all sorts of money into these sorts of races, in hopes that they can slowly reclaim control over Congress and state governments in hopes of reclaiming the House in 2018, since the Senate is out of reach but the House is possibly obtainable in terms of winning back

They ran a 30 something millenial Jewish hipster in a Republican stronghold because they couldn't find a white christian boy cut of the peanut farmer Jimmy Carter cloth to run there.

They're fucked. The only whites left in the Democratic party are Jewish, in an increasinly antisemetic party.

They think this guy is younger Bernie Sanders or something?

Nobody is making things easy for him. I'm not saying he's all I wanted either but he's our president now and we have to work with him. What's good for us is that the opposition continues to destroy themselves so the fight should become easier over time. 2018 should be the breaking point but the way dems are carrying themselves telling people to shut the fuck up and they should die probably won't last them until then.

Obama really did more than anyone to destroy the Democrat Party. And just so they could have their """historic""" token president. I just can't stop laughing.

Spot on. Dean is a slimy sell-out lobbyist, but he had the political strategy to launch a Democratic resurgence and gain major congressional victories in the latter half of the last decade.

Then the crooked bargaining between the Clinton and Obama camps, with good ol Skippy John Podesta in the middle, ended up with a bunch of corrupt know-nothings running the DNC and the party into the abyss.

They really did a number on themselves

Let them. That thinking just ossifies the Clinton/DNC apparatus.

Even if he won, he'd be a one termer like all those Democrats who won after the mortgage crisis.

The moment he pulls the SJW in the House... he'd be done for. Some tea party or alt-right guy would run him out of office.

They still have some white cucks left

Pretty BTFOd. Instead of regrouping and establishing a concrete plan of action or rebranding, they are running around like a bunch of autists repeating the same old shit strategy, desperately clinging to whatever electoral opportunity arises and inevitably losing everytime. They are burning through their popularity thanks to them shiting themselves every time all the time trying to btfo the republicans and also blowing millions in funding on loss after loss.

Lol good luck with that. South Georgia blacks are some of the most conservative in the country.

They're STILL running ads for this fuck over here.

Idk I could be overreacting but I feel like we have gotten to a point that even if Trump is the perfect president, ideologically, he will never truly be able to "make america great again" because of the already existing corruption
I feel like the only reliable solution to fixing our country is to completely overthrow the government, which will most likely be violent. It would be nice if Trump could fix it, but I just don't feel like he has the power to

And they're still riding the post-election emotional wave. I don't think there will be as much energy in 2018 for them to rely on, especially with Trump dragging his feet on the provocative issues.

Bad for us, but maybe ultimately better. If it works.

They'll still send millions of dollars and bus people in from as far as new york. So get ready for constant shilling

This is what happens when you live in one media bubble (the left) and completely ignore the other (the right).

Democrats won in 2006 because conservatives got pissed at Republican politicians for being a bunch of corrupt lying assholes and stayed home. When one side is sitting around going "fuck our leaders, don't vote for them," they're not going to win.

But yeah, I support your DNC 50 state strategy. Take your finite pot of money and spend as much of it as possible trying to get hard-core leftists elected in Utah and South Dakota. Please do this.

"If your enemies are elected, you win." - Justin Trudeau

We are going to get raped in 2018 and 2020 because Trump and the GOP are such huge cucks

no one is going to bother voting for them

Ossoff probably got lucky with 48%.

On paper, he sounds more appealing to coastals.

He'd probably do a better job of turning a red district in California or New York blue than one in Georgia.

The Democrats got Hollywood Jews to pour money into his campaign.

Ossoff appears to have connections to the film industry. He makes documentaries or something.

They're already dead inside after Trump getting elected. Now they're just waiting for their bodies to give out so they can finally leave this plain of existence.

ultimately this was kind of stupid. They voted in a bunch of democrats just to give Obama enough political power to pass Obamacare.

These Democrats got BTFO 2, 4, 6 years later. They didn't last.

Iraq and the mortgage crisis really fucked over everything.

I doubt trump would let them, Reps are going to be prepaired for this stuff, and will have bugs and cameras everywhere. Along with state id's.

Well, to be fair the president really doesn't have that power or shouldn't. His job to to execute the laws of the constitution. The job was pretty much made into a king by bush and obama. Reeling everything back to the constitution would do a lot I think. The best strategy would be to focus on getting the right people in the other branches, namely the judicial (and not just supreme court justices) so we can continue down a more correct path over the years following. It would be really fucking cool if we got a new J Edgar Hoover in the FBI who was just relentless at cracking commie skulls.

>wealthy new-money Atlanta suburbs full of young out-of-state transplants
>republican homeland

No. Let me know when Forsyth or Macon turn purple. The only reason the 6th is considered vulnerable is because of urban sprawl.

Well, maybe.

But what would the alternative be? An eternally cucked Republican party, and probably right now we'd have president Hillary.

If you just keep handing your votes to people who just keep smiling and saying "thanks, fuck you, see you at the next election," what do you get?

Ask the black community how that's working out for them.

It would be nice, but it's very hard to imagine a chain of events in which that happens, its like trying to make a rotten piece of meat edible again, it would be better to just go buy some new meat.
I don't see a lot of subtle changes fixing things, only one big sudden change.

Trump's Cabinet has barely gotten started. Every one of them has a mandate to do his or her part of the broader agenda to shrink the executive branch.

Ossoff has ties to 2 black Georgia Democrats. He was an aide to one.

He's the token white for a group of black Democrats.

Kind of weird Democrats don't make any Jimmy Carters, John Edwards, or Bill Clintons anymore.

They really couldn't find themselves a wholesome white Christian southern boi?

The only whites that support them are hipster cucks

When you lose, you actually win.

Can confirm. I live in GA. The 6th is part of the ATL Metro area. Almost everyone there is either liberal or centrist. However, they're still in the minority when compared to all of the right-wing folks outside the metro area.

This

You mean like getting rid of CIA? I agree with a big sudden change, but we shouldn't do one without the other. This is a pincer attack.

Yeah this is good, we just need time to see how it plays out.