Can you guys admit one truth about African Americans though: life has been pretty unfair for black folks

Can you guys admit one truth about African Americans though: life has been pretty unfair for black folks.

You're right user.

We should start by removing the most dangerous things for black folks from society.

Americans should have packed them into cages and shipped them back to Africa, where they can live among their own kin in a completely fair society without hate.

This

I always laugh when I see that picture of a nigger in a zoo

Yes life has been pretty unfair for them
And by them I mean the slaves
Modern afroburgers have an "unfair" life due to their own choices most of the time
And no one owe the reparations

But you have hover boards now.

I would say that a lot of things suck for them.

I am not, however, willing to say that it is all YT's fault.

This.

(((sociologists))) and (((anthropologists))) all say the Jungles of Africa were and may still be the only truly fair societies left. Why not afford them the opportunity to finally face equality?

Except for the bonus points you get on college applications just for checking African American, special scholarships, special majors, job quotas and employment set asides, and the overall the benefits of PC culture.

Blacks sold blacks into slavery, which profited them by being born into what was once the best country to live in.

Blacks today didn't have to experience any of the negatives of slavery yet receive all the rewards.

Blacks are the ultimate leeches. Everything they have came not from hard work of their people, but by leeching. So they act today doing what they have always known to do; leech.

The only universal truth about African Americans is that they never had the initiative to create or develop anything. They're people from lazy warring tribes that sold each other out and exist due to the benevolence of whites.

The niggers are at the root of the United States problems.

HAD been. Nobody denies that, but times have changed and those barriers no longer exist. A shame how the squander everything that their ancestors fought for just for some gibs from their DemoKKKrat masters. Some things never change I guess.

We shipped our niggers to the islands and now they're coming back.

Yeah FB should take some of the blame.

friendly reminder niggers wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for Jews designing the slavery meme

Life is pretty unfair for everybody, the default state of humanity is poverty and struggle for subsistence, some people just do better in that and move on more than others.

Obama did ok.

You are right. They would a much better life in africa.

I think most people here would agree that slavery, and by extension the laws put in place in the reconstruction south were a mistake.
They were never meant to be here, truly the best thing for them was the liberia option.
>but they're so used to American life they would never be able to integrate in africa!
only because we didn't do this shit much, much earlier. People dragged their feet and postponed this issue for so fucking long and kept the black population in America to suffer as second class citizens, and after they dragged their feet and bitched about it for well over a hundred years they say "well it's taken too long, so I guess we have to keep them"

I would honestly, seriously be willing to have a tax increase to pay for a black ethnostate somewhere. We could even sweeten the deal and "provide for this states defense" for them. Blacks wouldn't have to deal with white cops and white criminal justice systems, they could run their nation for themselves with their own self interests in mind. Truly separate. I would be willing to support them in this, because it's clear race relations are never going to truly improve here. Too much bad blood, I say the humane thing to do is send them off. Kindly, without fuss, so that they can truly be amongst their own kind.

>Be born in America not Africa
>Life is so unfair

wew lad

Why did John Wilkes Booth fuck it all up? Blacks could've been sent back to Africa under Lincoln, but NOOOO.

yeah that's just the way reality setup the human race totem pole

whites at the top

yellows & browns in the middle

and blacks at the bottom

and more truths about blacks

1 - gdamn violent low iq crime prone race if there ever was

2 - if blacks had been at the top of the totem pole like whites they would have acted EXACTLY THE SAME AND DONE THE EXACT SAME THINGS WHITE PEOPLE DID

so just deal with op

blacks have made huge gains in the past 100 years, back then they were literally still living in mud huts ooga booga in africa

hopefully the next 100 years with more race mixing the more negative shit from niggers will be eliminated

Yes, as for everyone not part of the haut monde.

Reading about my own family, the life of many ancestors, I can tell you that they didn't have a fun life. Most were lowly commoners, only a handful were part of the elite or well paid professional soldiers.

Then knowing history most people that ever lived were slaves or a stroke of the pen from being slaves.

Blacks were treated unfair, like everyone, but I've had it up to my scalp hearing people express empathy for the Black community in particular. It is only from the Black community and their 'protectors' we still can hear whining about slavery and segregation in rapid intervals. Fuck this bitching! And fuck their myopic self-pity!

well OP, as a Southerner we've been looking at those Carpetbaggers who changed everything in regards to integration.

> unfair
Closet commie detected.