Are we ever going to find out who exactly did this?

Are we ever going to find out who exactly did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&t
time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/
vimeo.com/102327635
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews.

A lone nut named Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated him

How do you not know this?

Ted Harvard Cruz

I heard it was a lone gunman.

here you go youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&t

Jewish banking cartel.

/thread

Is there anything they haven't tried?

the driver you fucking blind retard

It was you and me.

one man, one gun, one president
>so easy yet so many conspiracies

It doesn't matter who did it. What matters is because of this, all future presidents were much safer. Donald Trump is safe. Thank Jebus.

I honestly think LBJ had something to do with it. He had a personal relationship with Jacob Rubenstein(ie. Jack Ruby) the guy that assassinated Oswald.

Also another fun fact about the whole situation is that the only footage we have of the shooting was shot by Abraham Zapruder, another jew. It adds nothing to the LBJ ordered it plot but I still find it funny.

LBJ did it. now who exactly carried it out and how many people were involved I don't know.

>It doesn't matter that we lost our best president in recent years, what matters is all future puppet presidents are safer.

yes we will. They are going to release the secret files about his assassination this year.

time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/

Why did that guy in front of him get out of the way?

PAY

ooo. that'll be fun.

It was a guy name Lee Oswald. Consider yourself redpilled.

>"magic" bullet seemed to curve in the air

hmm XXXwhoXXX could it be

Here's what they're gonna look like

He probably had some connection but it was the post-WW2 OSS guys (in particular the Dulles brothers) who started the ball rolling. When Eisenhower talked about the military-industrial complex he didn't mean dark shadowy forces, he was talking about guys he knew personally. JFK was killed less than 2 years later.

I honestly think that the subject is so muddied that we'll never truly know. The same goes with 9/11. So much speculation. So much misinformation. So many adherents to different theories.

If you're 100% sure that the truth is known, I implore you to watch this: vimeo.com/102327635 It doesn't push any theory about who did it. It just shows that there was a coverup of some kind... and it tells the story through an interview with a man who developed the original Zapruder film.

Watch it. It's entertaining and interesting. But by the end, you WILL be asking yourself whether you can believe anything you've been told.

Season 5 episode 3.
I fucking hate mulder

obviously, it was the banks because he was trying to remove the federal reserve.

lel. Yeah, I was gonna mention that in my post. it will without a doubt only add more mystery to the whole situation. basically no new information will emerge. but it will still be interesting though

easily the best character in the show.

Gay tranny Cuban Nazi capitalists obviously.

Dude would so have hung out on Sup Forums

kek

That was a good shot.

Oh my who could have done such a thing?
Also
THE GUY WHO EDITED THE FUCKING CAPTCHA ALGORITHM NEEDS TO GET FUCKING GASSED I FUCKIN CANNTO STAND CLICKING ON DOZENS OF MOUNTAIN WHICH DISSAPEAR OR SELECTION 6 GORILLIONS TREET SIGNS BEFORE POSTING BIRNG BACK THE FUCKIGN SHOPS YOU FUCKIGN DEGENERATE IT KIKES

Jackie Kennedy
Seriously, think about that.

Turns out it was the comedian

Does that video cover this tid bit of information?
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
>tldr, the WTC was a mock up of Mecca which provides Muslims with the blasphemy motive to destroy it

BACK AND TO THE LEFT

How old was hillary then? Maybe we have a Leon the professional scenario here.

>The same goes with 9/11. So much speculation.

Some elite insider spilled the beans at late 60s and someone wrote/said at 90 what he remembered from when this happened (the text is called new order of barbarians if you want to reed and its free at internet)

"TERRORISM

There was a discussion of terrorism. Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. Terrorism at that time was thought would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. But at least in the foreseeable future it was not planned. And very benignly on their part. Maybe terrorism would not be required here, but the implication being that it would be indeed used if it was necessary. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place ... or can be if we don't relinquish control to the proper authorities."

>he doesn't do legacy captcha

Lee Oswald, acting alone.

Back, and to the left

Jimmy hoffa.

Only 2 Presidents have ever stood up to the CIA - him and Nixon.

Nixon merely wanted to get Kissinger out of power. JFK wanted to dissolve it. And they mock him in slltheir passwords.

Deep state killed him. Usually, i'd be for that given his leftism, but CIA are worse

>or can be if we don't relinquish control to the proper authorities

So basically encouraging terrorism to create some sort of global government or something?

That's bullshit.
The head moves that way because the pressure of the bullet exploding out of the right side of the forehead.

This is the answer. No joke. He cheated on her in public. The country knew. She was publicly cucked in front of millions.

this
sage
/thread

yes we need to gas the captcha people
i get an error that there's no connection to google everytime i have to solve more than one captcha
dafuq is this shit. are they trying to sabotage us?

It was almost beyond the shadow of a doubt Lee Harvey Oswald, and there's no evidence he was connected to the CIA.

No, it's about the Zapruder film. The film of Kennedy being shot. They interview the guy who originally did development/analysis of the film. He's not a conspiracy guy. But they basically have to pull it out of him that the film we all know is much lower quality than the film he developed. He claims that the original film showed a very distinct cloud of brain matter leaving the president's head. But as he continues to talk, the documentary crew reveals to him the testimony of his coworkers, who were called in to work on the film with another group... That group was known for their ability to doctor/change footage - and they were basically the world's best video editors at the time.

He learns of it, but can't quite process why they would have done that, since his work was all that was necessary to develop/analyze the film. You can see the revelation click in his mind, but he never says "holy shit guys".

It's a very, very interesting little interview. And it's currently the ONLY piece of evidence that still has me doubting the Oswald acted alone theory.

Man that noggin just splits open like a watermelon
>BOOM. CRANIAL FLUID AND BONE FRAGMENTS EVERYWHERE
Christ I feel sorry for Jackie. She must have seen his head explode every time she closed her eyes for the rest of her life.

Based Oswald.

cubans, mafia, intelligence agencies, soviets, lbj.

>leftism

kennedy wasn't really that lefty, he was just socially liberal in that he was for civil rights for minorities. wasn't he very against communism?

>civil rights
He campaigned on a promise not to sign the civil rights act if it was passed didn't he? And then he did a 180 on that right after he was elected.

I still have no idea why Nixon did that spy shit. He won the re-election in one of the biggest landslides ever. He was a VERY popular president. I think that's just how politics was done in those days or something. I honestly don't know

If it weren't for the watergate thing nixon might have been one of the most heralded presidents of the 20th century. At least for Republicans.

the helicopter industry. Kennedy was planning on retreating from vietnam, and that was too lucrative business for helicopter manufacturers to lose.

no he never passed the civil rights act, but he was always trying to heal the racial divide

We already know who did this.

Nixon didn't do
>that spy shit
A couple of his staffers did.
It was ordering a coverup of it that he was impeached for.
It's literally laughable compared to what is par for the course for politicians these days and yet people still fall back on
>muh watergate
Like how about fucking fast and furious? or fucking benghazi? That would have gotten you hung for high treason in ye old watergate days.

When the shot hits, his head goes FORWARD, not backwards.

Therefore, using your logic, that proves the shot came from the back.

Who runs the "truth" movement today?

People like Alex Jones.

His father got money by smuggling alcohol.
Kenedys are literally mafia offspring.

Who is Alex Jones?

Well, he named his website "prison planet" after L Ron Hubbard's writings. LRH coined the term.

Infowars comes from Aquino's writings on "information warfare," again the first such usage.

shell fish

So, the discerning mind might look into this scientology cult a bit.

Lo and behold, L Ron Hubbard forged letters used to convict Sirhan Sirhan of the RFK hit.

Makes sense that the people who killed JFK/RFK would be involved in 9/11 right?

Ever heard of Adnan Khashoggi?

He financed the 9/11 hijackers. He financed Osama AFTER the 9/11 false flag.

Adnan also financed Alex Jones / infowars.

So, Jones is in bed with the people who killed JFK/RFK and the people who did 9/11.

There has to be something more to it than LHO. What if he missed? There are few hit men, it's always at least two.

I don't recall exactly which youtube vid, but in an internal document, the CIA appeared to encourage theories about JFK and the like. Why? because it's a massive digression, at least people aren't worried about real stuff that matters, because they know all this theorizing won't lead anywhere.

Their name begins with R and ends with 'othschild'

We did find out:

It was Oswald, alone, from the book depository.

No shilling; reality is sometimes that: reality. He did it.

You've heard about freemasons or what not being involved in the JFK assassination?

Look at Bill Cooper's talk about it being a masonic ritual assassination if not.

Did you know that the first masonic lodge in Texas was built by Anson Jones, ancestor of Alex Jones? And do you know where it was? Dealey Plaza, where JFK got killed. You can go see a plaque there to this day commemorating it.

>he was always trying to heal the racial divide

Not really. He decided to amp up the welfare state to "have them niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

CIA.

So it is clear that, while scientology is a problem, there is also a bigger picture in play. Jones wrapped up in freemasonry that precedes scientology.

So we start connecting more dots. It turns out that L Ron Hubbard was tutored by OSS officers, which became the CIA. In other words, scientology is just a CIA front.

ok thanks
my bad for misreading your post

DEBTS

> It's always at least two.

Tell that to Garfield, McKinley or Reagan.

Speaking of which... imagine that Reagan had died and someone had then killed Hinkley.

Now imagine all these years later, people trying to explain that a crazy gut from the other side of the country did it because he was in love with a gay woman.

They wouldn't have bought it. It's too unbelievable to be true, even though it is true.

History has proven over and over again that the true is nearly always simple.

There is so much evidence against Oswald, it's impossible to believe he didn't do it once you see it all.

that wasn't kennedy...

>le hitler was a rothschild
>zionism not even mentioned once
Stupid documentary.
MOSSAD/CIA did it.

exit wounds are bigger than entry wounds

So which side of the head has the bigger hole?

This October
but be prepared for [REDACTED]

Who else is involved with Adnan Khashoggi?

Well, Donald Trump was friends with him. Invited to his wedding even.

So it makes sense now why Jones was deep throating Donald all along. Adnan Khashoggi owns Jones and is great buddies with Donald.

The 9/11 coup faction, murders of JFK/RFK, etc., still control the white house.

+
which makes up 90% of the "Deep state".

they murder for power.
they murder to keep (((thier))) system running.

Walking up to someone and puling a trigger is much different than having a rifle hundreds of yards away at a target moving at motor vehicle speed.
Takes a lot of faith in one's abilities.

Trump is also great friends with Adnan's deputy Ramy el-Batrawi. Not a coincidence, the relationships run deep over a long period.

But, that shouldn't surprise anyone. Donald was put on the scene by his mentor Roy Cohn, CIA sex ring operator.

Exactly. And here in frame 327 (after the head shot) we see a massive exit wound in the front, but nothing in the back.

I'm pretty sure that CIA/deep state that killed him is common knowledge

Kasich's good guy persona never fooled me. Seems legit.

Gavrilo Princip

That is one of the myths created by the film "JFK"

They talk about Oswald being a "bad" shot. He wasn't a bad shot, he was a qualified Marine shooter.

Marines qualify at 1000 yards with iron sights. Oswald's shot was at 88 yards with a scope.

The shot is EASY, it really is. Especially in the location he chose where the car is going in a straight path for several seconds.

And we know Oswald used the rifle 7 months earlier when he tried to shoot General Walker.

Oh shit. This Adhan guy the leader of the Hashashin or something? The real life Ras Al Ghul?

>JFK was the best president in years

He was a massive fuck up, hell Nixon was better than him. Our last good president was Ike.

Eugene Tooms a will always be the best character, also another ten episode season just got announced.

this
He as a good shot and he had all the time in the world from that distance. Fuck that 'film', it's a piece of absolute shit that made a hero out of a total hack.
I'm not saying Oswald wasn't set up by somebody else, but he was the only shooter. Norman Mailer worked for years on it, read everything, went to Russia for the KGB files and Oswald transcripts they had and found nothing. Absolutely nothing.