Manlet American Airlines official takes a lady's stroller away, hits her in the head with it...

Manlet American Airlines official takes a lady's stroller away, hits her in the head with it, and then challenges another passenger to a fight

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434620/American-Airlines-employee-challenges-passenger-FIGHT.html

>BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aQubf45ASA
youtube.com/watch?v=T1EwqVZLB2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk02FExrD90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are (((they))) so intent on destroying American Airlines lately?

of course, he's white

Based dude that defended the mother. The manlet cuck ran away. I would ahve reacted the same way... altho being an uncultured Balkan 3rd worlder I'd probably thrown him out of the plane too.

Doesn't he just look like the classic manlet with a Napoleon complex? I bet he puts his hands down the pants of little boys too, just to show off his power.

No strollers of any size are permitted as carry-on baggage.

The dumb bitch knew she couldn't have a stroller on the plane. It's her fault for trying to be indignant. But keep defending 'le based manlet' the_donald.

>maybe someone will videotape you, and you'll be all over the news too

Of course it's a manlet.

What the motherloving heck is their problem?

Translet, not manlet

I'm not taking the airlines side, but I'm just going to point out the obvious fact that the mother was CLEARLY milking that cry, I've seen six year old kids fake cry better than that. It might have been real at first, but about half way through the video, and especially near the end? Come on woman...

everyone involved planned this ahead of time, they want that lawsuit money

No one is defending the manlet, on the contrary, you dumb antifa whore

what about the white knighting of the guy, makes you sick rite?,

Eh, so what? Airlines are worse than the IRS, they deserve to be knocked down a few pegs.

No, he's based. All he wanted to know was the guy's name.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SMUG TALL PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU SUFFOCATE UP THERE

sounds pretty alpha to me

Sick fucking freak

youtube.com/watch?v=7aQubf45ASA

yeah let's bankrupt all airlines with lawsuits so nobody can fly and we can all skateboard to work and ride our fixed gear bikes brah

my bad, keep defending the other dude for stepping up to a manlet trying to do his job then cunt.

I agree.
But that fake cry was so cringey dude.

>> Fixed gear
>> 1 speed

That would mean less rapefugees in Canada.

I'm fine with that.

>most punchable face

It's not (((them))),

It's actually the radiation those planes suck up flying over and near the Pacific that cause the fly attendants to slowly go crazy.

I was just asking myself this. To many shocking stories in such a small amount of time.

I'm not even going to watch this. I just don't fucking care about the latest airline outrage caught on film. I'm fucking boycotting this one.

They probably happen all the time, but the guy getting punched made everyone aware and interested.

thats false and you know it. he was talking about "if you look at me again i will punch your face" he says this. he is a stupid white knight that thinks he wil get laid if he does this. its the worst kind of beta, (also it does not work)

>people are now staging all these airline altercations to get money from the companies because of the United fiasco

wew

>he thinks he'll get laid

His wife was right there trying to hold him back. I'm sure he gets laid whenever he wants.

>"You try that to a man and see what happens"
FEMINISTS B T F O

Good. Now these quasi-government corporations will get a taste of the hell we all have to live through on a daily basis.

>being suprised the worst airline company is shit

They really are "something special in the air."

I just feel sorry for the baby..

Yes but that isn't as much fun as thinking there is mossad operations.

Flight attendant here.

All 3 are in the wrong.

The flight attendant for being hostile when he should have calmed the situation

The woman for standing there crying and not taking her seat, also for taking a stroller into the plane where they're not permitted.

And lastly, the "white knight" man for trying to start a fight with the FA like a beta male

>(((Pol))) is now defending big airline

WHERE IS THE PLANE?
youtube.com/watch?v=T1EwqVZLB2E

when you get married you will find out something about wife and getting laid. but you are still siding with a guy that want to punch someones face just because he took a cute girls stroller away?

>also for taking a stroller into the plane where they're not permitted

If they're not permitted, why wasn't it taken away at the baggage check-in?

>Worst airline
>Not Aэpoфлoт

Come on, Hungary.

>if you fight them they win

profession checks out

desu that sounded like fake crying - probably wanting to get that litigation dosh

AA has a clause for foldable strollers, which is what that was.
Try reading you fucking nigger

The white knight is based af. If you would not interfere and defend a mother with two small children YOU are the reason the West is dying. Fucking cucks.

Also, don't steal my rare pepe, only I can save and post it.

Strollers aren't allowed on airplanes. What's the big deal here? Poor girl got yelled at?

The first attendant told her she could store it on the plane, the manlet came and took it away after that.

>he's a flight attendant
>at American Airlines
>he takes his "job" very seriously
go on...

Also, it was the whiteknight betacuck who challenged the flight attendant to a fight, not the other way around. This is really really fishy.

read the article dumbass I swear ADHD cucks who read only the first sentence are the biggest cancer

stop shitting on manlets you tall freaks

When will they learn?

>male flight attendant

They need to bring back pic related and make flying sexy again.

You don't check a stroller in you retard.

Correct.

Highly doubt it since strollers are a pain in the ass why would he make his job harder?

found him

Idk bro just look at her.
>Native American/dreamcatcher necklace (obviously liberal hippy)
>dressing up what looks to be two little boys (this is hard to tell but to me they look like boys) in pink sweatshirts
Looks like just another old, silly hoe.

Holy shit the flight attendants are rebelling

why does white knighting suddenly become cool for pol, is this shill? the reason why you should not white knighting is that you make it into a war zone. men shouldnt fight over womans. this is how niggers thinks. pluss its really virtue signaling. You can always handle situation rationally . but talking about using violence just because a woman tell you or is fake crying. that is way over the line.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lk02FExrD90

Manlets are subhuman. They have inferiority complexes about being outclassed by taller men and this almost always results in them being bitter and angry assholes. If you're shorter than 5'10 then do the world a favor and gas yourself.

go back to plebbit whiteknight

her crying is so fucking fake, bitch deserves to get punched, poor baby is not getting any attention.

AA's own website says that small collapsible strollers can be taken on the plane. They fit in the overhead bin easily.

This is one thing I love about leftists, they are the only thing that keep the corporations somewhat in check. Everytime some mega corporation fucks over the little guy, the leftists make a huge PR campaign out of it. It's great.

This is a good thing

why would you react before throwing a man out of a plane?

>Highly doubt

READ THE DAMN ARTCILE, SHE WAS ALLOWED TO STORE IT, AA DOES THAT FOR SMALL STROLLERS

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Doesn't matter how she looks, dresses or any of that mgtow bullshit you fucking virgins.

This is how men used to behave, you see a woman/child in distress and you go help immediately.

That's why your countries are dying and taken over by shitskins, BECAUSE YOU FORGOT WHAT ACTING LIKE A MAN MEANS.

They also associate corporations with white men so in demonizing corporations white men are getting demonized as well.

might be another airline planting people in to cause scenes and get negative media attention

Or maybe you're a corporation trying to associate corporations with white men

stop trying to force me to align myself with your corporate interests you kike shill

i'll gas you all you tall bastards
>They have inferiority complexes about being outclassed by taller men
wrong i hate lanklets for the same reason i hate the jews, they run everything

what's next, saying all antisemites have an inferiority complex because they wish they were jewish or something? goyim syndrome?

well, he has a job, doesn't he?

Cry more.

Not for long.

I didn't even see a slapping of a baby. This was probably a false flag by united airlines to not make them look as bad.

Literally fake news

That happened before the video started. Or did you think people are just randomly filming all the time, waiting for a flight attendant to go nuts?

you dont know what acting like a man is. its not about serving woman like a cuck. its not something simple that you can write on one sentence. Its not about solving all problems by intimidation or punching. If you believe it is, then you are a manchild, whiteknight, cuck, beta, nigger, or just low IQ. and im not even mgtow

yeah fuck this whole story this bitch is clearly stirring shit up
in the trash she goes

Nice, have a (you)

>they run everything

Nice try manlet. Notice how all of the red pilled celebrities are normal heights while all of the nu-male shitlibs are all manlets? Your kind shall be purged and only then will the world know true peace.

fuck you, why read when I can just fucking talk shit and get faggots like you triggered. Now fuck off and suck my cock.

>when the incident occurred, said the woman had been looking for a space to put the collapsible stroller.
>collapsible stroller.
>collapsible
>AA

shes fake crying dude, have you ever talked to a woman before in your life

its fake distress you fucking betacuck

WOW THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT IT FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS.

plebbit invasion

lol at this comic and file name

mothers are dumb hoes with no control over their emotions, she can eat my ass

Nice response manlet apologist.

Pic related, we have 0 rapes by migrants, 0 murders, 0 burglaries despite our cuck government kissing Merkel's ass and allowing some (((refugees))). Because we know how to act when women and children are threatened.

You are getting bred out of existence and your women are muslim baby factories BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK and you look at people defending women and children THE BASIC INSTINCT OF A MAN as somehow weak. You are weak.

YOU ARE WEAK.

Why are all American carriers so fucking awful? The service is seriously god awful, even if you ignore these recent incidents they've had. United in particular seems to only hire bitchy old grannies and chubby black males as flight attendants. It's like they WANT me to never use an American airline for international travel.

I took Aeroflot on an 11 hour flight they were fine, plus all the Russian flight attendant girls were hot too

:^)

>why read when I can just fucking talk shit

I lol'd not gonna lie

It was in San Francisco. Gay male flight attendant probably went diva on the hippie mother and then some fool white knights for her.

I don't fucking care.

shut up you lanklet freak, 5' 8" is global average height
deleg all the freaks

Ha, manlet backs down as soon as the guy approaches. Not only do manlets lack height, they lack balls too.

Meh, i dont think so really. I think you underestimate how hysterical and irrational women are.

>based dude

Either you're going to fight or not, stop pretending like you're going to bash someones face in, it's stupid and makes you look like a faggot.

I would have said the same shit "hit me", cause you definitely are acting like you are. Guy acted retarded and just made himself unstable. White knights are faggots.