GET IN HERE LETS GET HER TRENDING!

twitter.com/hashtag/jevotemarine?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Other urls found in this thread:

postimg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

#jevotemarine

Shut up waffle.

Why do waste time for free when Russians get paid to do the same job?

First woman in office!

Nice pic

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW

Why does Sup Forums support la pen?

to keep you people out.

To not have people like you in our countries

To keep your kind out

Less sandniggers in our homelands lowering the average IQ, committing disproportionately high acts of crime and terror, and causing miscegenation in the gene pool while eroding civic trust and cohesiveness.

Its a secret

Why not asselineau instead of her

To not let shitskins like you in

They aren't like me.
They are terrorists who don't have a single spec of nationality or love for their country.
I'd rather die defending my country rather than run over people like you using trucks you gave me.
Even if la pen win, it would be the same as your imaginary wall.
You reap what you sow

Because the election is tomorrow and 10 people in the entire nation of France know who he is

>They aren't like me.
the only thing that matters is the most of your kind are illiterate shitskins that burn everything they touch

Of course, there's no salvation from liberalism via the mechanics of liberalism. But it's a step in the right direction toward the mass deportations and ethnic cleansing that will be required over the next few decades.

But atleast he is no kike puppet like your boy Trump and Lepen

The most of your kind get quickly run down.
Go make some welcoming sign, genocidefag.

It is now or never for both US and EU.

Besides, isn't france full of north africans?
I say too late, even you drive the terrorists out, you still have most deep planted in france.
Source? French isis bodies from morocco, tunis, jazaer and france.

Time to dump all your memes. If you run out get more here:
postimg
.org/gallery/lh0b6egw/

Can't forget about englishmen who execute people on vids and afghans fighting in front lines.

>you reap what you sow

Ah, so that's why the Islamic world is being fucked in the ass. Feels good watching half you cunts killing each other and the other half begging to gtfo while all the minorities you've persecuted are doing better than ever(Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, zoroastrians). The middle east is about to be the new Africa, and Muhammad is to thank.

t. Zoroastrian from kafiristan

A passport is a piece of paper. I wipe my ass with paper every day. By transitivity, it can be concluded they are as French as the shit on my arsehole.

Hehehe.
They are paying to get to your country.
Also, it is isis getting butt fucked.
Although I don't care about the west.
I will remember you when canada becomes islamic and isis will get fatties executed live.
Die smiling, leaf.
Die smiling.
Also, most of the ME is north africa, retard.

Nope, I am pretty sure they are second gen terrorists and soon third.
France isn't french anymore and it is their stupidity to blame.

kek.
Dont know if its because of spring. But leafs are geeting gud

Yup, they are hiring terrorists non stop.
Hell.. terrorists are paying to go there!
They sure know how to diversity.

I'm just here to study senpai, most zoroastrians live in India, in fact the largest corporations of India are owned by zoroastrians so I'd say we're a lot better off than any comparable demographic such as the copts in egypt.

>when Canada becomes Islamic

You guys couldn't even turn India Islamic because a small group of Sikhs btfo Allah, how do you plan on taking Canada when there's 500,000+ of them here? I'm genuinely curious lmao.

What's she holding?

Who cares about zoro whatnot and poo land?
Maybe the old ones didn't get them to convert but terrorists sure know how.
We are both curious, leaf.

isis flag.
It is how they got to sunni.
They promised them a land for their own and then genocided all.

>who cares about zoroastrians

This shitty shiite country who's biggest endemic is their youth converting to zoroastrianism aka Iran. Also there's a billion Indians all who claim parsis and iranis are the best India has to offer.

>terrorists know how
>doesn't know Sikhs are much better terrorists than Muslims when they want to be

Mate, I know you have nothing but niggers and Arabs in your country I don't expect you to know much but I can't help but laugh at half the shit you say.

Also, it is not sikhs, it was hindu muffin.
Sikhs are lovely people.

I don't care about people's religions and converting.
Also, see

melenchon

You're a good lad. Make Iraq Great Again

Immigrants and non-natives are the cancer, not decent folks who never emigrate.

To each his country.
Fuck diversity.

>Sikhs are lovely people
I agree with this, they also think very highly of zoroastrians. Not so much of your people seeing as they used the British to take native Sikh lands that the Sikhs defended from the pakhtuns while Muslim Indians were being slaughtered by them. Trusts me dude, thanks to Pakistan most Sikhs hate sunnis. The only Muslims tolerated are sufis and shiite but that rule applies to most India
That's rare for a Muslim, most of you have this crazy pipe dream of the world believing in Allah(which is feasible) and Muhammad as his prophet (totally impossible).

>most of you have this crazy pipe dream of the world believing in Allah
fffffs
Really stop right there.
When we think of the west and other countries we remember invaders and trouble makers.
Shia says the west the devil and sofi goes full coco.
All we want is for all bullshit and wars to just end.
I really want the US to fuck off the ME and disturbing peace.

ISIS is not our doing but we are getting the results.
Everyone speaks of isis and how barbaric they are and turn around on me calling shitskin terrorist.
isis are killing OUR PEOPLE.
Top level hypocrites.
Live and let live is our rule, but no one is letting us live peacefully.

>invaders

M8, the largest "invasion" of Egypt was by Muslim Arabs who also defaced the sphinx as they thought it a massive idol. You guys just think everyone else is evil and all evil you have done was a necessary evil. If you want bullshit and wars to end, you fuckboys shouldn't have joined under Muhammad and went on a genocidal jihad under his "righteous" caliphs. Trust me when I say nobody except for those in power want war, but Islam has managed to turn war into a religious duty which is why everyone hates it and it's followers. The west isn't the problem, they were there before you fags, the only invaders in the middle east were Muslims who now call themselves natives similar to Americans and Canadians here.

The Dame will winn , get it trendy but come over here too were psyoped by antifa with shit threads
and worse

I have discussed this over and over on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is irrelevant.
No one is forcing you to join Islam.
That, of course, until isis rises in the west under a different name.

Just imagine a Trump / Le Pen rally.

So fucking free!

bump
#jehovamarine

To cleanse our streets from faggots like you.

>There are people literally saying LePen will win
Why are you in such denial, goys? Its actually cringeworthy..

brb, making a twitter acc

bamp