I am a Muslim with sufficient knowledge of the religion. If you have a question, go ahead and ask...

I am a Muslim with sufficient knowledge of the religion. If you have a question, go ahead and ask, i will try to answer as fully as i can.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does Islam think about traps? Citation would be helpful

Do you think it was justified to kill Mansur al-Hallaj for saying "ana al-Haqq"?

What kind to be precise?

Is daughter fucking allowed in Islam?

NO ana al-Haqq is a simple statement which has now been radicalized, so i do not believe it was justified

No the prophet SAW said "forbidden to you are your daughters in marriage" (imam tirmidhi)

WTF
No !

what kind to be precise

Why do you want to conquer our countries? Why do you hate us?

It depends. Iran says "fucking traps isn't gay" but they make them removing the benis which is gross. It's why the statement "there are no gays in Iran" is true, they turn them into trannies.

he means transsexuals

Islam prohibits teritorial expansion and unforced aggression. It is stated in the quran "fight those who fight against you"

You don't have to marry them to fuck your daughters.
What's the youngest Islam allows for marrying girls?
Girls belong to their father until he has them married. He should be able to fuck them if he wants.

traps are not allowed, gender changing by surgey was not possible at that time. but for the people born with such conditions, they are known as hermaphrodites and are to be a part of society. just not included in socialization.

Iran is something different from the the other types of Islam

Marriage can be done at any time. Consumation and sex only after puberty. and no daughters do not 'belong' to fathers. they become independent at puberty and that is when sex is allowed

In my point of view....I wish if everyone is at his country and things in Europe not like what it is now

And no, i dont hate you based on your nationality or religion.

>Consumation and sex only after puberty.
Its not a real marriage if it isn't consummated, it's just an engagement.
And why wait to consummate?
>no daughters do not 'belong' to fathers.
Yes, they do, females are property.
>they become independent at puberty
Females can not be independent.

GPS coords?

Asking for a friend.

What is your excuse of rejecting Jesus Christ the son of God?

i think it's a pretty profound statement about how God is not separate from His creation, which is a very strong Sufi message. I do see why he was killed, because on the surface it is blasphemous, but ultimately it is a statement of deep piety. What do you think of other Sufis such as Ibn Arabi and Rabia al-Adawiyya?

It is common knowledge that Mohammed had sex with a 9-year old. The muslims who deny this say "scholars" claim otherwise, yet offer no scriptural basis for their assertions. As EVERY text I have read on the subject confirms that -
1) Mohammed "married" Aisha when she was 6
2) The "marriage" was consumated when she was aged 9
. how can "scholars" say otherwise - when they offer no scriptural basis for their views? DO texts exist differing from the widely-known and accepted story I have out;laid above?

Our god bares no son neither a father

>Russian
Of course

let me get this one.
Islam does not reject Jesus (peace be upon him!), but rejects the attribution of Divinity to Him.
Jesus, or in Arabic "Isa", was a holy prophet of God, just like Adam, Abraham, Moses, and Muhammad (peace be upon all of them!).
By the way, Mary is mentioned in the Qur'an more than the entire New Testament. All of them positive of course.

wow it's like everyone doesn't already know this. Sad!

Why do muslims fuck goats?

How do Muslims reconcile with the fact that their religion is the most violent of all major religions on Earth?

Mohammed was basically a cross between Jesus and Genghis Khan.

Related question: How much of Islamic history are you actually taught?

The age of consent in Delaware in the year 1895 was 7.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Similarly, hundred years ago most people in the Middle East married each other at 9 or 10. Those who reached 18 without marrying were deemed as "spinsters".

It's a metaphor. Actually Jesus IS God in the form of man.

I have a few questions.

Is anal sex haram?
Is sex before marriage haram?
Is gay relationship haram?
Is every other person not from your Religion a kafir?
What's the minimum age of consent According to Islam?
Why it's allowed for men to have 4 wifes and why can't women have 4 husbands?

So if Jesus didn't died for our sins why would God send him? What he changed? What part of Islam is he responsible for?

How is the anti imperialist measures you take against the west justified beyond your own borders?

"Defence" taken to the heartland of europe, why people support such radicalization of the religion to fullfill such imperialistic goals, the same your people has fought against for 100-150 or so years.

The west has achieved complete separation of the church, there are no more deus vult, but still we suffer from allah ahkbar, why is that?

Doesn't the Qur'an say Christ will save you from the antichrist? Why wait? You can be saved now and unite the house of Abraham in Christs name.

Why are the kuffar so ungrateful and don't embrace trucks of peace in higher numbers?

Why is it that faithful muslims have red eyes after sex with a kafir woman?

> Why wasn't Islam, Judaism, or christianity present thousands of years before it was founded? How can any of the abrahamic religions claim to be the true religion when they didn't exist for thousands of years of human history while other religions were established? Under what basis do any of you claim to be God's true religion?

Judaism was created then Christianity then Islam.
Judaism was based on existing religions.

What gives? Do you guys know your history? Do you deny human history and the religious foundation of your religion? Do you believe you have the exclusive messenger/messenger(s) of God? Why did they just appear for your religion? Do you not think they appeared in other time periods/regions?

Do you accept Him as your Lord and Saviour?

Nice fucking Taqqiya

that is a baseless lie. and one that is almost impossible to understand.
christians have colonised the whole world, killed and eradicated millions of people (americas, asia, africa and europe),
their history is full of inquisitions, crusades, genocides, all types of cleansings.
but in the end of the day "muh muslims violent tewwowists."

Why do you feel the need to spread your religion? Why do you feel the need to convert people?
Why do muslims flee muslim coutries and then try establishing sharia law in their host countries?

Do you see a problem with Islam claiming to be the FINAL concept for humanity? That EVERY other civilization, culture, religion is misguided as far as its non islamic and only Islam can be the final solution?

How is that supposed to work in a democracy?

To me Islam seems to have seen some valuable concepts, but tried to conserve and empower them over time by telling alpha males to fight for it, use it as base for their own power. Just like dominant christianity did over centuries.

How can we overcome this and have a really open and honest civilization with trust that one will not try to 'overcome' the other in some way?

What's your problem with sex with little girls in marriage?

Nice deflection. Nobody was talking about christians mehmet. Funny how islamists always have the libshits pulling that same deflection method.

Here's a random interesting thing, did you know that in the Hadith (can't remember which one, I think Sahih Muslim and two others) there are stories of Muhammad commanding trees to walk to provide cover while one of his friends took a piss on the side of the road while they were walking? what's up with that?

>Is anal sex haram?
Its disgusting
>Is sex before marriage haram?
Sex outside marriage is rape, unless its incest. A girl is owned by her father until he has her married, no one else can fuck her.
>What's the minimum age of consent According to Islam?
There is none, a girl is never "too young" for doing what girls are made for.

God sent a lot of Prophets throughout history. Jesus was sent to the Jews to correct their misbehavior. He never claimed to found a religion. But the Church invented "Christianity" which turned into "Churchianity". Jesus also heralded the coming of another one after Him. For some, this was the NT's "paracleitos", which means "the praised one" in Greek. "Muhammad" (peace be upon him!) also means the praised one, in Arabic.

Read the question if you did not understand it, I asked for a scriptural basis to disprove Mohammed being a pedophile, not anything else.
When the "husband" is 54 and already has several wives to satisfy his biological needs, yes, I do have a problem with it. Pedophilia is wrong.

I am talking from an islamic point of view, the are not property, unless born a slave or captured in battle

What were the jews misbehavior?

HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
The fucking delusion is hilarious.

What is the most efficient way to make pakiis and muslims leave your country?

Follow up question;

If the only method of preventing immigrant muslims and pakkis reducing western nations to the same pathetic third world state as their originating nations, is genocide against muslims and pakkis still wrong?

Finally, only by being retarded is being a muslim acceptable. Are you retarded?

Muslims believe that God is One, Islam is the true path. That's why they invite others to the family of ummah. They want to give you what they deem as good for themselves.
As for sharia claims, I am not aware they try to impose sharia in non-Muslim countries. This is more like a Christian-Zionist propaganda to create anti-Muslim hype.

He was a prophet but no son of god. it says in quran 'how can He have a son when he has no consort?'

they forgot what they had been entrusted with. they corrupted God's revelations. they alienated from God. many other things like that. you can read from the Qur'an.

>that is a baseless lie. and one that is almost impossible to understand.
It's tragic that you've been lied to about your own history, Roach
>christians have colonized the whole world, killed and eradicated millions of people (americas, asia, africa and europe),
Wrong, wrong, and more wrong. Europe was already colonized by the pagan roman empire, which adopted Christianity peacefully, Africa was ravaged by Islam, especially north Africa, while western nations just bought slaves from niggers on the Ivory coast (Meanwhile the Arab slave trade under Islam was 10 times worse.) Asia was almost never touched by Christianity, while Islam forcibly and violently converted Indonesia and India.
>their history is full of inquisitions, crusades, genocides, all types of cleansings.
Oh boy, here we go. The Crusades were defensive, and started while Muslims were terrorizing Spain, pushing into France, and had completely shut down the Mediterranean with barbaric piracy and slaving. Not to mention Muslims had just destroyed THE MOST HOLY christian churches in the Levant. Please read your own history.
>but in the end of the day "muh muslims violent tewwowists."
Islam today is pretty tame compared to most of its history. Doesn't stop conservatives like ISIS from trying to relive the good old days.

Yes he did have sex with hazrat ayesha at age 9, but it was a rare case and she had achieved puberty

>Jesus also heralded the coming of another one after Him

He certainly warned about muslims

"Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, and will deceive many.'

When exactly did that happen and what exactly did they do wrong?

they dont

>christian zionist propganda
>islam is the true path
False
False
>believing the quaran
Literally monkeys. There is no reasoning with you animals.
>hur dur jesus isn't God
>hur dur muhammed(fuck idiots under him) is the way and on the same level as jesus(a druggy that wandered the desert)
>hur dur we don't lie(taqqiya every time)
How sad and pathetic.

For you a delusion, for some scholars like Muhammad Asad pure reality. he goes to Aramaic to find the possible original word to support his thesis.

>They want to give you what they deem as good for themselves

Well they can fuck off then. Muslim nations are barbaric shitholes.

1)Were the "scholars lying?
2)Prove she reached puberty.

lol @ crusades were defensive.
christian armies "defended" a lot of territories from europe to the middle east by killing millions of people. check for example the crusaders' cannibalism case at the siege of maraa. an interesting example of "self-defense".

also you didnt say anything about how millions of americans were genocided.

>Nice fucking Taqqiya
This.

All that pacifist shit was abrogated by later revelations.

first part islam does not encourage violence but i have to admit that yes it is very violent, but do you forget the dark ages and all those which hunts by christians. second part from the birth of prophet till about 450 anno higrae[islamic calender] and the previous prophets

Why is your President a goat fucking sandnigger.

>east by killing millions of people

But the crusaders did not kill millions of people and the crusades were initiated because muslims were stealing and murdering peaceful pilgrims to Jerusalem.

Why are all muslims liars?

do you believe that countries should be theocracies and that non-muslims should live under sharia

>God sent a lot of prophets throughout history...

So, aren't his truths found in many religions?
Aren't his prophets all over the world? Can't human beings lie about who is a prophet/messenger of God? Wouldn't god speak directly to individuals?

Again, for :
Judaism -> Christianity -> Islam

What makes you think God didn't send prophets/messengers before your time and inspire a religion with is truths? Why do you guys stick to the idea that he only came and talk to you and your people and for your religion? It's the cornerstone of your conflict with the world. Is it to make your believers more devout?

The taqqiya is strong with this mudslime.

anal sex is haram pre marital sex is punishable by flogging gay sex is punishable by death kafir means non believer so yes puberty i realy dont know but ill quote a non muslim 'a key that opens many locks is useful, a lock opened by every key is useless

>millions of americans were genocided

Again with the millons

What have Americans to do with the crusades, the Americas had not even been discovered at the time of the first crusade.

Are all muslims so stupid?

This is so fucking pathetic. Literally EVERY conversation about Islam on this site is non-Muslims asking questions about A'ishah (yes, by today's standards, Muhammad would be a pedophile, end of story) and the native informant Muslim person giving absolute bullshit trite answers. there is so much more to talk about with Islam, not all of it good, not all of it bad. this is so sophomoric

>> 122308738

I'll ask the hard questions again ...

Why wasn't Islam, Judaism, or christianity present thousands of years before it was founded? How can any of the abrahamic religions claim to be the true religion when they didn't exist for thousands of years of human history while other religions were established? Under what basis do any of you claim to be God's true religion?

Judaism was created then Christianity then Islam.
Judaism was based on existing religions.

What gives? Do you guys know your history? Do you deny human history and the religious foundation of your religion? Do you believe you have the exclusive messenger/messenger(s) of God? Why did they just appear for your religion? Do you not think they appeared in other time periods/regions?

Please don't ignore this OP.

A FUCKING TERRORIST ?

he was sent as guidance to the people of his time as were previous prophets such as moses and abraham. he played no significant part in islam itself

Why is islam such a cancer for humanity and what is the best way to get rid of it to make the world a better place?

Do you believe Islam in the middle east will ever achieve secularism and mutate itself into something more like western civilization?

If I insult the prophet to your face and draw pictures of him as a pig, what would you do?

Regardless of your answer is yes or no, follow up question, how large % of your muslim friends do you think would use physical violence towards me in the same situation?

you look from a wrong perspective. theocracy does not exist in islam. except for iran which is less islam than zarathustraism.
sharia means law. it is not binding for non muslims. it has never been. muslims, whereever they went, gave non-muslims autonomy. they ruled themselves. look at arabs in spain or turks in ottoman empire. same thing always.

radicals, they exist in all religions, not just islam.

If Islam does not encourage violence, could you explain "Book 9, Book of the Sword"? The general tone of that section, including the passage about "smite at their necks and the tips of their fingers" seems to indicate you may not be familiar with that section of the Koran.

the problem is, they corrupted the truths for worldly interests.

who said God didn't send prophets before our time?

radicals are a microscopic minority of islam, personaly id use a bomb against retards like you...

People dont understand that most things that they think are bad about islam are actually primitive local traditions of sand dwelling tribes like selling and buying of daugthers, and doing little boys and goats...

>you look from a wrong perspective. theocracy does not exist in islam. except for iran which is less islam than zarathustraism. sharia means law. it is not binding for non muslims. it has never been. muslims, whereever they went, gave non-muslims autonomy. they ruled themselves. look at arabs in spain or turks in ottoman empire. same thing always.

Again with the lies. Anyone who is not muslim in a muslim dominated society has to pay a special tax.Muslims have no respect or tolerance for Christians and abuse the tolerance given to them.

They are liars and savages.

americas dont have anything with the crusades and i never said that.
but it was "christians" who genocided the people of americas.

Do you know of the history related to the islamic symbol (Star and Crescent) and its roots in the ottoman empire? Why do people bare the marks of history but conveniently ignore other parts (your religion is based on other religions that came before you)?

there you have it folks

I have some serious questions

What would happen if we (the United States) or one of our citizens blew up the black box you pray to in mecca?

Also, why do the Sunni and Shia fight? What's the huge difference? Where do the Kurds come into all of this?

Is it true that you can lie to defend yourself from infidels? Do you know if it's allowed to use subterfuge?

I heard your economy runs off of debt-free lending, can foreigners participate in this lending?

Yeah yeah defend the prophet. You know he's seen as a role model, that's why it's bad. He also tortured people to death by putting heated rocks on their chest, beheading people etc.

But yeah cultural differences maan, not all bad maan.

Hi Anders :)

I'm not. I'm asking hard hitting questions and they're being ignored.

I was not aware that Ayatollahs were Zoroastrian, can you show me where there is proof of this? My understanding is that Ayatollahs are above the politicans.

>radicals are a microscopic minority of islam

No they are not. That is the core of the problem and the single greatest lie about it.

Most muslims are barbaric and border line illiterate outside of Koran verses