How can we show our youth the political light...

How can we show our youth the political light? I just found out my younger cousin is hanging around with some bums who think it's okay to jump kids, drink, and vape in grade 8 (13 years old). I want to open his eyes to this degeneracy and get him to drop his loser friends and start becoming a better person. Aside from straight up sending him a link to Sup Forums… how can I get him to see what's actually going on, both in his life, and in the world.
I was his confirmation sponsor and I feel like I'm letting him down if I don't help him out.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

I don't give a fuck what you have to say until you provide that source, leaf.

goddamnit I was so close

yeah dont let people live life
they should all just repress everything and be nothing

fuck off you captain save em ass

only way to sway kids off degeneracy is to show them their potential and have them want to reach it.
only then do they realize the people who hold them back.

She's not for sale. Answer my question nigger.

>Whines about degeneracy
>Uses birds arse pic as thread lure

I was just talking to him about that, and explaining parallels of kids I knew at that age, and where they are now (I'm 22). I finish my last university exam ever on Monday, and already have accepted a full time job at offer 60k a year. While the kids I knew who did that shit are all dropped out working dead end minimum wage jobs.

>Looking at pictures of naked women = drunkinly robbing and beating people in the streets

Good education you have there.

>explaining and giving examples
You're doing it wrong.
What I mean is you need to figure out what your cousin is interested in or wants to be, and encourage them to be that by taking him to places where he can meat like minded people to be friends with, or take him to places where there are successful people that could be the role modeld for him. he has to want to be somebody successful and believe that he can achieve that before he can realize that loser friends aren't gonna help him get get there.

hes a degenerate too

hes just mad at his cousin having fun

by using ur pic but with redpill quotes or stats posted on the ass since its the first place they will look, we had a campaign a while back to do the same thing like pic related
>inb4 its shit
made it in 13 hours in MS paint

I know, I have dozens of them still saved from when we had the campaign.

That's a good idea ameribro, thanks. Now I just need to figure out a place he can meet these more straightened out 13 y/olds.

simply, you gotta help him find replacement friends and role models. you don't get people to drop their friends if they have no better friends to to replace those with.

spend time with him. if you got cool friends, maybe introduce them to him. take him places (museums) and things like that, that align with his interests.

>vape
You need to straighten them up, or else they'll catch the Gay

He is/was interested in sports, and video games, and other stuff like that. But now he's hanging out with these losers who just sit around and vape/drink all day, with no real hobbies anymore. Hurts me to see him go down this path, as I have seen many people who I used to be friends with throw their lives away in the same way.

>Be his father
>Beat him for this behaviour
>Pull him from public school
>Cut him off from all friends

Nothing short of this will work

Cadets or shooting/archery/fencing/ma clubs. Traditional styles (not mma or mall dojos) offer the self discipline as well as the fighting

It's not specifically the vape, but the fact that he's in grade 8, and doing these things. It will surely transition to weed just like any other kids when they get into high school in grade 9.

>He is/was interested in sports, and video games, and other stuff like that. But now he's hanging out with these losers who just sit around and vape/drink all day
well then it's obvious that he didnt find anyone to play sports and games with. simple as that. i know where he's coming from. been there.

I've taken him hiking a few times, and he loved it. I guess I should try and allocate more of my time offering to take him out again. Also, I have been meaning to take him shooting, but I don't have a range membership, so until I get that, we may have to hold off on shooting.

I will make an effort to bring my friends around him more. All of my friends are finishing up university now as well, and many are going off to post grad school.

And I never thought of museums and stuff. Will consider.

meetup.org

find events, fun things to do where he can socialize with other people. i had some loser friends growing up simply because they were the only guys who wanted to hang out and socialize, not because i cared about them.

I'll check it out.

Also, he has been saying he wants to try out for the basketball team in highschool. Maybe I should take him to shoot around. A lot of friends I had through high school was through sports teams and such.

sports is good. anything where he could find people who are serious, competitive, or passionate about getting better at what they're doing is always a positive influence and what you want.

Thank you. Maybe I can have him saving the white race before I know it? Baby steps though