Le Pen will be victorio-

>Le Pen will be victorio-

stupid stereotypical badger eating a burger

Le Pen won't win because she can't. ((TPTB)) at the EU simply will not have it. Even if she won the popular vote they, in enthusiastic cooperation with the ((media)), would do everything and anything they could to undermine anything remotely nationalist she tried to do.

>2017
>believing we can still win this by voting

wew

Polls generally have a 3% margin of error

Remember that Trump was down by 5% at one point in the polls

Le Pen beats Macron in a two way runoff but loses to Fillon, most Center-Right voters will vote for a far right person rather then a leftie. See Hitler, Trump etc for historical examples.

>1% difference
my sides are in orbit
nice bait op

I'm struggling to think of another right wing candidate that was losing in the polls but still won

>trusting polls to a 1% accuracy after this last year

(((Polls)))

Round one just needs the top two winners to go to the second round. Le Pen doesn't need to win by wide margins this time, just needs to not finish third or lower.

>Le Pen beats Macron in a two way runoff
source plz

everything ive seen is her getting crushed 62-38%

Remember that it's difficult to poll rural areas

She will lose to both. Her numbers will still be good though, and maybe she can win in 5 years.

The polls are irrelevant for this election cause she's guaranteed to come in first or second in the first round but lose the second round no matter who she's up against.

This.

>Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning the general election
M A D A M E
P R E S I D E N T

Trump wont win the elec-

How exactly was Trump elected?

Trump has no chance...

Still believing the polling jew.

Between 25% to 30% of the electorate is undecided. My model has them breaking for Le Pen.

lol there were exactly the same threads about Trump before the US elections. Lefty shills have to learn new tricks.

Why the French will not vote for Le Pen:

(You) (Cross-thread) (You) (Cross-thread)

not by popular vote

>trump elected on paleocon non-interventionist platform & mending ties with russia
>bombs syria over sarin fraud
>ivanka MUH FEELS for the chirrens
>crackpot neo-con sec. def.
>publicly disavows bannon
>backs off on muh russia ties
>not a word about destablising entire middle east at the behest of jizzrael
>saber rattling against Norks & deployment of carrier groups

As I've said, what you vote for and what you get are going to be two vastly different things. Brexit is the same. We'll have it in name but not in form. The damage is already done and no one, not even the BNP or UKIP is willing to propose rounding the 3rd world world 5th columnists & millions economic migrants up and deporting the lot of them, which it what it would take.

We aren't going to win this by voting, democuck.

As soon as le pen loses Sup Forums will pretend they were joking

guys be honest with yourselves here, she has no chance

Will there be a France (at least one with an identity more than just another member of the EU) in 5 years?

Poll results are generally delayed by a few days so events from yesterday won't be represented. Fact is she'll make it into round 2 and we'll see from there.

>Hilary will be victorio-

Yeah, Trump might've demotivated a lot of potential Le Pen voters. Though that shouldn't matter, there just is no alternative, at least when it comes to voting. You just vote as much "saving your country" as you can, and if that doesn't help, other means must be pursued.

>>bombs syria over sarin fraud

>bitch slaps a small country and strikes fear in our enemies that we aren't to be fucked with
>still beginning a joint effort to fuck up isis and focus on muh regime change later if ever