Women in combat

Women are too weak to be in the army
>implying strength matters when modern arms shoot 3000 rounds per minute
Women are too emotional to be in the army
>Studies have shown women perform better in high stress situations than their male counterparts and have less chances to suffer from PTSD after deployment

why is Sup Forums against women in the army again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdkpYhmchE4
ew.com/article/2010/04/23/mythbusters-confirms-whether-women-tolerate-pain-better-than-men/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trưng_Sisters
va.gov/health/NewsFeatures/2013/April/PTSD-Study-Men-Versus-Women.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
youtu.be/iUSFF4NI_Us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a262626.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=EdkpYhmchE4 look at her handling that stress

the only use woman have in the military is so that the guys there have something to fuck.

Shoehorning minorities and women into the military as a PR stunt has done nothing but hampered recruitment.

Women also handle pain better than men do.

ew.com/article/2010/04/23/mythbusters-confirms-whether-women-tolerate-pain-better-than-men/

This

>studies
>implying

>>implying strength matters when modern arms shoot 3000 rounds per minute
And who's carrying those weapons and other heavy equipment. Lets not forget that men have better spatial awareness and better coordination.
>>Studies have shown women perform better in high stress situations than their male counterparts and have less chances to suffer from PTSD after deployment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's no relief around a leaf.

>When you make an absolutely abhorrent post

>ew.com/article/2010/04/23/mythbusters-confirms-whether-women-tolerate-pain-better-than-men/
I really hope you posted this ironically.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AMEN YEEE HAW!

Stop shitting up Sup Forums with these threads please

Meat for the meat grinder. Anything goes. We only don't use kids because they are sometimes unreliable and can easily go rogue.

Could a woman carry a 200lb man off the battlefield?

they're actually more likely to get ptsd in similar circumstances i think.

I'm not against it as long as they don't drop the standards. Women need to perform as well as men because if they aren't up to the task it gets dangerous in combat

get back to me when a woman can carry a full 65kg pack for 10kms without a man having to carry her

>>Studies have shown women perform better in high stress situations than their male counterparts and have less chances to suffer from PTSD after deployment
The average woman can't cope with a man on the opposite side of the road staring at them for more than 1.7 seconds.
Only during Childbirth.

WOmen are a full SD more neurotic than men, so they literally have lower emotional pain tolerance. They are over represented in anxiety disorder, stress disorders and depression. Where the fuck are these studies coming from?

We have mixed-gender units here. I was in the army for 6 years, 3 of which I was a sergeant, and let me tell you this: There are exceptional woman who I would gladly have in my team, but they are the exception and not the norm.

Because I could tear a woman's face off.

When you sit around doing paperwork on base its pretty easy to not get PTSD

Stale fucking pasta. OP confirmed faggot.
SAGE

I'd rather be fighting with men by my side than a 140 women. They are also a distraction, what if a soldier decides to save a women rather than their officer. Leave the fighting and dying to the men.

Less ptsd in the chow hall

Op you are mad retarded

All the generals and high ranking make sure the qts are closer to them in some way

nice source faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trưng_Sisters

>the army led by the Trưng sisters was defeated when the Chinese troops decided to fight naked, causing the mostly female army to disperse in embarrassment.

Also saged for stale bait

If you told Annie Oakley to camp out with a sniper rifle I'd imagine she's be pretty formidable up to the point that she had to march 30 miles with 100 pounds of gear at which point it would become apparent that a 5 foot tall hundred pound woman is perhaps not the ideal body type for infantry.

A very small fraction of women could be physically fit enough to do the job of an average male infantryman; but even then their mere presence would fuck up unit cohesion because half the men would be trying to fuck them while the other half tried to stop them from getting fucked. Naturally a feminist will object that it "isn't fair" that women should be barred from combat because men can't keep their heads around them; but war isn't fair and accordingly the military isn't fair. The mission and the unit comes first and if a woman wants to be in combat despite the knowledge that her presence will most likely make the unit less effective then she's not placing her country first, she's placing her own interests first and there's no place for that bullshit in the military.

>Studies have shown women perform better in high stress situations than their male counterparts and have less chances to suffer from PTSD after deployment

thats complete BS, women are twice as likely to get PTSD

va.gov/health/NewsFeatures/2013/April/PTSD-Study-Men-Versus-Women.asp

womans will make men jealous and vise versa , which will decrease performance of the soldiers.
it they want to be in the army then they should be in different platoons, separated from the males.

>Women are too emotional to be in the army
While the latter is true the former is not
women do better in low stress

Because the enemy will rape them. You know, cos they're women. Is this what you want?

Women should be property T B H

The only time I remember woman soldiers being useful was female kurds against isis.

Even so the Kurds had decades of training while Isis where a bunch of fanatic civilian cannon fodder

STOP REPLYING TO GARBAGE SLIDE THREADS WHERE THE OP ONLY POSTS ONCE, YOU ARE LITERALLY MENTAL NIGGERS IF YOU KEEP FALLING FOR THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0

>tfw they already are here

Take me to the mountain tops

lol whatever makes you feel relevant

just dont get in my way

>endurance
Also
>hello were are de broofs :DDDDDDD

>working at big box store
>coworker lady was a vet Iraq/Trashcanistan
>talking to her while stocking shelves
>goes off on a rant about how her psychiatrist won't give her more meds and how she has PTSD
>had a couple friends that came back from Iraq with the PTSD, ask what her's is about
>well the convoy I was driving in drove over an IED
>oh gosh, did you get hurt at all
>no it didn't explode, I only found out about it a couple days later
>but the fact that I drove over an IED like OMG
mon visage

I was about to ask you to provide links for your second statement but then i saw flag.

>>implying strength matters when modern arms shoot 3000 rounds per minute
>what is being able to perform route marches
>what is being able to patrol with body armor and ammo weighing you down
>what is being able to carry wounded to cover
>t. i have never seen women in a high stress environment
They cry. They cry during hikes, they cry if they're yelled at, they cry if someone is mean.

>t. served in mixed gender unit for 4 years in Marines

Lucky

Bait thread.

Don't post, report and hide.

I couldn't watch that. Too embarrassed for her. Looked so goofy.

youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ

>Leaf
>1 Post

Hmmm Really Makes Me Think

>Women are too weak to be in the army

Explain to me how a tiny, 5'5 woman is going to carry around a M240B that weighs just as much as she does? Not including the dozens of 7.62x51mm belts that are required to run this weapon. Strength and physical endurance are key for service men. If you can't carry your gear and your battle buddy with his gear on your back, then you shouldn't qualify to serve. It's not as simple as just putting 900 RPM. There's much more to serving in the military and there's a reason there are high PFT standards.

>Women are too emotional to be in the army

Quote what study you looked at. Difficult mode: No VICE, Vox or Buzzfeed. The USMC study on the Lioness program has shown that all female and female-male units under-performed when compared to an all male unit.

Lastly, list me one country that has ever been considered a competent and fearsome fighting force, that at the same time incorporates all male, female and mixed units. There's a reason it's a man's job, and when females get mixed in - they're usually in all-female units. Retards like yourself tend to not think about female-male relationships and how this tends to affect field efficiency. How does your squad or platoon leader handle with the emotional bullshit that develops between men and women? What do you do if people get knocked up? How do you handle these situations, in potential combat situations? It's a waste of resources and a risk at that. Women are not fit to serve the military in any combat capacity. That is just a fact and your sorry liberal agenda has got to go Mr Leaf.

>military vet
>working retail

I'm going to bet she's a pill-popper that got kicked out.

Well I mean, based off of her complaints that they wouldn't give her more pills I'ma finna gonna guess you're right :^) thank god I got a real job. Retail is an abortion of human refuse.

Being in the military requires more than just firing a gun. You also have to be able to have the physical strength to overcome obstacles, and carry heavy objects such as your weapons or injured comrades.

Sauce? Even if that's true, being in the military also requires being calm and rational during the high stress situations themselves, not just after the fact. Also there are probably a lot of betas in the military that will do anything to protect their special princess while endangering the other male soldiers.

I'd like to see these studies. As a general rule, women are absolutely terrible in high stakes situations where you have to think on your feet.

I wouldn't be surprised if women were less susceptible to PTSD though, they can rationalize practically anything.

The only bad things is that your parents choose them for you without your opinion.

Fuck off leaf

youtu.be/iUSFF4NI_Us

Women cannot run as fast and have weak upper body strength. How the fuck are they ever going to carry a wounded soldier off the battle field under fire? They're fine being in the military, just not in a combat role

That's just a tv reporter shooting a gun for the first time

>Studies have shown women perform better in high stress situations than their male counterparts

pretty sure theres a big difference between the stress of someone not commenting on your facebook status and the stress of commanding men and sometimes having to order them to their deaths

ahh a fucking leaf

Not necessarily, it is an option for convenience though which for example many virgins here would find valuable given the chance.

>Studies have shown
My studies have shown that canadians are fucking retarded

>high stress situations presented in the study include taking your dog for a walk, looking for a job, and not killing yourself

literally 92% of the famles in the US Army would be discharged if they were held to even minimum male standards of physical strength and endurance

>male minimum 2 mile run: 15:50 minutes
>female minimum 2 mile run 23:00 minutes

cant make this shit up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

Soviet woman sniper with 300 confirmed kills

1 in a million or 10 millions

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Fuck it. Put all women in the front lines. Was nice knowing you, vagina :/

Why not just make all female death squads?

because they would all die

It does when your comrade is wounded but WHUPS you can't carry them.

There's a giant study by the US military showing women are worse than men in every metric by a notable margin, from being able to carry their equipment or an injured person, to the number of broken bones / other injuries they sustain during normal routine or the time it takes to get a task done.

I almost wish I'd saved it, but I didn't think anyone would seriously argue otherwise then, nor do I believe you're doing anything but funposting now.

Since it's very rare that people post concrete answers to this question, I'll begin.

Biological reason: Women are on average weaker than men physically and in terms of endurance. They struggle to put on muscle mass at the same speed that men do, and struggle still to keep it over time. One need only glance at training standards of the past several decades in order to identify that these standards have been consistently lowered in order to allow women to gain entry. This lowering of standards affects not just women, but the entire military and its capability. It is worth remembering that most soldiers are still required to carry up to 60lbs of equipment.

Typically men have twice the lean muscle mass as women, and this working in tandem with larger size allows greater strength and explosive power used in sprinting and throwing. It's also evident in organ size, where lungs and heart are typically between 10-12% smaller in size in women than in their male counterparts. Women also have 10% lower hemoglobin count than males, which is crucial in transporting oxygen around the body.

Unit Cohesiveness: Anyone in the military can tell you that individuals must work together in tandem in order to function correctly, common examples being tank crews or infantry squads. According to interviews with Soviet women who served in the army against the Germans during WW2, they were often forced to leave equipment behind or get male counterparts to carry it for them. When a soldier is unable to do his or her job and forced to get someone else to do it for them, it will break down unit cohesion and effectiveness. Additionally it was found that in mixed combat units belonging to the Israeli army, that casualty rates were far higher than the male-only units as the inability for women to adapt to an environment requiring greater physical strength led to a further break down in unit cohesion.

Source: dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a262626.pdf

>women
>stressful situations

They ARE stressful situations you stupid wanker

>shoot 3000 rounds per minute

Who's going to carry those 3000 rounds for her?

>women perform better in high stress situations than their male counterparts

Women get upset over everything much less people shooting at them

>Leaf

Oh nevermind

And yet they get PTSD from reading mean Facebook comments

Not against it at all. We need equality in combat deaths!

don't know if anyone has said this yet. Women break the squad mentality. Any of you have have been in the army, especially ones without women which aren't SJW like the modern British army is aware of this. You are broken down as an individual to work as a unit. This means that personal attachments are less important that the success of the unit. Men have a natural instinct to protect women and relationships can form between men and women. This leads to women being treated differently than men on the field of battle which is hindrance.

Also, every good army in history has been historically female and men are naturally better suited for combat, fuck off leaf.

This is completely false. Studies have shown that women are MORE prone to attain PTSD than their male counterparts. These are facts.

25 years in the US Army, 3 wars, seen lots of women in theater. None were worth the effort of bringing them. I say they stay in administrative support and rear echelon medical support. None should be in combat arms, none should be allowed out of the FOB, unless supported by a security detail, and for the specific task of female engagement teams.

In 2015 the Swedish Navy was given the mandate to equalize the gender of sailors aboard all naval vessels.

Haven't heard any complaints.

>1 post by this ID

Women are whores, sailors like whores.

Of course you wouldnt hear any, wrongthink is not allowed.
Its meant to be a naval ship not a fucking reality show/ uni dorm

The real fun starts when the female soldier gets captured, and all the men who haven't seen female for 2 fucking years get all hot and bothered.

>thinks I'm against women dying
Go ahead whores.

But the truth is they are shit at it.

still retarded as fuck
you couldnt fuck up shooting a gun more than this bitch

>studies
>about how women would deal with PTSD after combat deployment

rofl

flottan/navy is a joke...
all the army people i know are true larpers and losers

soldier chicks are nasty

THIS

Underrated post

You understand that soldiering is like 99.999% carrying around heavy ass gear and 0.001% shooting guns, right? Physical capabilities are still extremely important.

>Only during childbirth

And even then they're screaming and whining the whole time. I've taken shits that were bigger than my brother was when he was born and I didn't make a fuss about it.

thats not what my recruiter said!

We should only send women into all future wars until the deathcount of women fighting in wars is equal with men. Equality after all.

kek
>leaf
worst BS I have ever heard.

also sauce?

Can that female carry me over her shoulder when I'm shot weighing 200 pounds? Stupid fucking Leaf all they are good for in the military is pushing papers and medical work

Strength and endurance are just as important as marksmanship. A little prissy 5'3 110lb bitch is not gonna be able to drag her 5'10 160lb buddy's ass off the field when he gets shot, or effectively hike more than a few miles in a full combat load.

Also full auto is fucking useless beyond suppression and cqc and still requires strength to not throw it up and off target.

what's with this low effort trolling

>3000 rounds a minute
Alright now carry the gun to fire those rounds, maybe ~40 pounds
Then lets factor in the fact that you're going to be carrying another 40 pounds or so in gear. God forbid you're carrying the ammo thats another 150+ pounds. Carry that everyday for around 8-14 hours a day and then tell me women can join the military
>Less chances to suffer PTSD after deployment
Im sure they'll be fine after mowing down 50 enemy soldiers after their best friends face just got blown off by a grenade
Sage