HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((polls)))

Reminder that polling bias in the 2016 election was an average of 3.6% toward hilldawg

How will Le Penis win if she can't get more than 50% of the vote for Round 2?

HAHHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU DRUMPFKINS
HAHAHAHAH

She wont. Just like Geert and just like Hofer.

Continental nationalists are a joke

(((nationalists)))

How the fuck is Fillon 20%????

Good thing the 'Shy Tory Factor' is proven to be true and basically applies to all right wing candidates and parties.

in the land of democracy and freedom.

Why the French will not vote for Le Pen:

(You) (Cross-thread) (You) (Cross-thread) (You) (Cross-thread)

But it wasn't true in Austria or Netherlands. In those places, the polls overestimated /ourguys/ chances.

tbhfam, I think that the "shy tory factor" and the overall ability to pick ourselves up and uncuck ourselves, seems to be a strictly anglo phenomenon. America and Britain were able to uncuck themselves, but so far every continental european election has not gone our way.

Why is that literal communist gaining so quickly?

A lot of people on Sup Forums have already concluded that Le Pen will definitely get into the second round.
I wouldn't be so sure.

In 2002, Le Pen polled on average 3-6% lower than his real score.

It actually was true in Austria. In the first run of the vote the polls put Hofer way behind.

Lepen's numbers will always be underestimated. They have been for every single election she partook in,

France is lost anyway. It's too late.

Thing is, I'm not too worried about Le Pen's polls. We all KNOW Le Pen is going to be one of the top two.

The question is who else will make it to the 2nd round of voting. If it's that cuckold Macron, then Le Pen loses by a ridiculous margin. If it's someone like Fillon, she has a chance.

lepen will win

What's a margin of error?

I hope Le pen will win but not sure that the French want to survive as a people. Best that way, really, if they vanished from the face of the Earth. Would make things so much better.

At any rate the EU is doomed.

What's funny about that?

Not so sure after all the attacks in France and the turn she did towards gays.

>Le Pen makes it to the second round
>Street protests with 100,000 butthurt SJWs
>Ahmed and Mouloud & friends have been waiting for this moment
>Allawackbar!!

In 2 elections they underestimated it. In two they overestimated it. On average 3% less. Not nearly enough to win

I am a #CruzMissile now, for he is a true principled conservative who will lead France to glory.

singles of truth