cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
archive.is/1kpA2
archive.is/ROwpM
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39676947
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-europe-idUSKBN17O07Z
archive.is/INWZF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a woovement

Elizabeth Warren is a great representative of the Native American community. She's a woman. And she stands up for progressive values.

SAY IT WITH ME, /POL.

MADAME PRESIDENT.

I agree!

I'm unusually attracted to this awoo and I don't know why.

What the fuck is his problem?

Sleepy awoo~

It is not. Criminals are taking priority for limited federal resources. Deportations are still occurring as promised.

Our awoovement is the strongest among others!

nani?

whats wrong with this?

"Completely counter to his campaign promises" (when it isn't) seems like the hot new shareblue buzzphrase of choice.

We love our DACA recipients don't we folks?

So, since DACA shilling is the new hotness...

>Trump could theoretically overturn the first part of DACA on day 1, authorizing agents to apprehend and remove DACA recipients. This is very unlikely. First of all, Congress has repeatedly enacted Homeland Security appropriations bills that instructed the president to “prioritize the identification and removal of aliens convicted of a crime by the severity of that crime.” Second, while it is possible that Trump could ignore this, he has stated that he will indeed continue to prioritize criminals (one Trump advisor has suggested that immigrants arrested for, but not yet convicted of, serious offenses would also be prioritized). Third, Trump’s vague promise to “work something out” implies at least some unwillingness to go out of his way to deport Dreamers. Fourth, Trump’s unrealistic vow to deport 2 million criminals makes it unlikely he will waste precious resources on low priority, non-criminal cases.

>At the other extreme, the Trump administration could continue the current priorities for removal and allow current recipients of DACA to use their EADs until they expire, while not accepting new applications or renewals. This would be the least controversial and most practical decision that would also be consistent with Trump’s campaign promises.

Trump is letting DACA sunset on its own, since explicitly revoking it would be far more trouble than its worth and would require resources that he does not currently have. Don't forget that DACA is NOT a protected status.

Also, DREAMer organizations are complaining that Trump just says a lot of shit to give them false hope while DHS and ICE do things differently. I think it's pretty clear that Trump distracts while Kelly and Sessions do whatever they want.

It's all they have.

It's Trump and not Hillary

Go outside.

Ready for round 3?

See
You can read, can't you?

About the Assange stuff, Sessions never stated that he's going after Assange himself, just that he wants to crack down on leakers.

archive.is/1kpA2

>"Whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail," Sessions said in El Paso, Texas, during a border-security visit with Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly.

>"We are going to step up our efforts and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks," the attorney general said. "This is a matter that has gone beyond anything I’m aware of. We have professionals who have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks. Some of them are quite serious. So, yes it is a priority."

Also note in that article that charges were never brought against Wikileaks themselves, even though such was vigorously pursued by the Obama admin, because they can claim that they were acting in a journalistic capacity. If Wikileaks could have been shut down for leaking, then Obama, the admin who has punish more whistleblowers than any other admin, would have done so already.

As for Trump's comment, he's merely saying that he'd go with whatever Sessions' recommendation is, and that he puts faith in Sessions and his judgement.

archive.is/ROwpM

>President Donald Trump says that if the Justice Department wants to charge WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, "it's OK with me."
>Trump says he is not involved in that decision-making process, but would support Attorney General Jeff Sessions if he charged Assange with a crime.
Now doesn't this sound familiar?

>Loretta Lynch says she will follow whatever recommendation Comey makes on indicting Hillary Clinton
>Comey recommends no charges
>Lynch: Oh well, I won't pursue. I trust Comey and his judgment :^)

>Trump says he will follow whatever recommendation Sessions makes on indicting Assange
>Sessions recommends no charges
>Trump: Oh well, I won't pursue. I trust Sessions and his judgment :^)

>he hasn't started memeing Le Pen full time yet

Step up lads.

Say with me

NEOCON DON

Some basic anti-shill points from a friendly Spaniard.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39676947

>The United States has confirmed it will be going through with a migrant resettlement plan made with Australia.

>US President Donald Trump once called the deal, which was agreed under his predecessor, "dumb".

>The agreement allows for up to 1,250 asylum seekers to Australia to resettle in the US.

>The White House has said it will apply "extreme vetting" to the asylum seekers involved.
>yfw they all go to jail

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-europe-idUSKBN17O07Z

>The United States could strike a free-trade agreement with the European Union after President Donald Trump warmed to a deal with the bloc, the Times reported on Saturday, quoting sources from both sides of the discussion.

>Post-Brexit Britain would be pushed behind Europe in the race to secure a U.S. deal after Germany's Angela Merkel persuaded Trump that talks on a deal would be simpler than he thought, the newspaper said.

>Britain will be back to the queue
Britain can't actually make a trade deal since the European Union won't let them until 2019. The USA and the UK will be able to get a trade agreement then. Until then, they'll have to do with the new EU trade agreement, because it'll apply to them as well until 2019

Shouldn't that make them happy?

Evil man with evil goals breaks promises- that's somehow worse for them?

Chief Elizabeth Warren 2020

Sorry Drumpfies. You're getting crushed. She'll bring down your wall just around the river bend.

And she'll let in many, many illegal immigrants. You can own the earth and still and you'll own is earth until...you can paint with all the colors of the wind.

"Completely contrary to what we hallucinated his campaign promises to be."

See, your doing the job of PortugalBro. While this portugese faggot in the thread now is not him.

Thanks for these posts.

damn, she got you there pol

>get CS degree
>can't find a job because of Affirmative Action, H1B visas, and outsourcing to India

just kill me please

That sad cunt is always here being a sad cunt, you can't really do anything but berate them like they get off to and point out how fucking stupid they sound.

You would hope he would have something better to do, being so young, but here is here trolling an anime forum.

In terms of supposed “failed promises”

>Tax Relief
Tax relief plan will be shown on Wednesday, April 26

>Energy and Infrastructure
As far as energy, that has started with EO 13766. As for infrastructure, I believe the Tax plan and the Infrastructure plan are to be rolled into one package

>School Choice
>National Security
>End Illegal Immigration
These are being addressed by the budget proposal that will go to Congress on the week of April 24, 2017. Also, DHS, ICE, and Sessions are cracking down on illegal immigration with increased raids and more immigration judges to process cases faster.

>Clean Up Corruption
This was begun through the hiring freeze and the issuing of EO's 13771 and 13770

>Community Safety
EO 13776 and EO 13784 deal with this

>Affordable Childcare and Eldercare
The healthcare reform is being done in three parts. This portion would be looked at in part 3, along with things like drug price negotiation

>End the Offshoring Act
archive.is/INWZF

>However, in one far-reaching change, the draft proposal calls for allowing a Nafta nation to reinstate tariffs in case of a flood of imports that cause “serious injury or threat of serious injury” to domestic industries.

>Another substantial change could emerge in the government-procurement section of Nafta, which currently requires the U.S. government to consider bids from Mexican and Canadian companies on domestic infrastructure projects.
>In the draft objectives, the Trump administration is seeking “to establish rules that require government procurement to be conducted in a manner that is consistent with U.S. law and the administration’s policy on domestic procurement preferences,” which could open up the door for Mr. Trump’s “Buy American” policies. Meanwhile, U.S. contractors could lose business in Mexico and Canada.

Combine this with EO 13788 And Trump Presidential Memorandum 21, and you will see that Trump is still going with his America First strategy.

>Donald Trump is not singlehandedly manhandling every last illegal immigrant and PHYSICALLY throwing them over the wall into the mexican desert, HE BETRAYED YOU DROMPKINS LOL WHY DO YOU CULTISTS STILL FOLLOW HIM

That's a very ugly nigger. Looks like a man in drag.

*stares in rape*

GOOD NEWS

>Trump Card

Trump never fully recovered from this trap

not before 90 days he doesnt
>portuguese education

Whoever made this is legitimately retarded and should commit suicide immediately

No one is falling for it faggot

SHOULD TRUMP BAN VIDEO GAMES?

It's not enough. He needs to entirely shut the program down.

It's even better now, they completely gutted the program

It'll be the trail of tears all over

One more to give you hope. They have been doing H1B visa raids on top of piling on laws and suspending expediting.

Hey 'Pedes, remember when we were gonna ban the muslims?

Shame, we'll try again in 2020

My favorite is when lefties interpreted drain the swamp to mean getting rid of people they just didn't like

No, he should just ban feminized skinnyfat girl-men with patchy dirt-beards.

>political election=/=job interview

Sad really.

It's Saturday. They should be outdoors enjoying life and family. But they spend time shitposting anti-trump stuff in ptg. It's creepy.

Thanks analysisanon

Ooooh burn. Forget facts and references. Just bring out big red X's.

Drumpfies BTFO.

Why are we wasting trillions or dollars on NASA and space travel when it accomplishes absolutely nothing? We could be paying black people reparations with all that money

You’ll rescind the DREAM Act executive order–
DONALD TRUMP:
You’re going to have to.
CHUCK TODD:
DACA?
DONALD TRUMP:
We have to make a whole new set of standards. And when people come in, they have to come in legally–
CHUCK TODD:
So you’re going to split up families?
DONALD TRUMP:
Chuck.
CHUCK TODD:
You’re going to deport children–
DONALD TRUMP:
Chuck. No, no. We’re going to keep the families together. We have to keep the families together.
CHUCK TODD:
But you’re going to keep them together out–
DONALD TRUMP:
But they have to go. But they have to go.
CHUCK TODD:
What if they have no place to go?
DONALD TRUMP:
We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country or we don’t have a country.
CHUCK TODD:
The cost of–
DONALD TRUMP:
Either, we have a country–
CHUCK TODD:
–doing this–
DONALD TRUMP:
–or not.
CHUCK TODD:
How do you do it?
DONALD TRUMP:
The cost of doing it? Look at the cost of what we have right now.

>It's a political landmine. It's not worth facing it head on. It's better to deport the "dreamers" that are criminal on the downlow.

Isn't it frightening how much damage communism can do to a country within a single presidential term? Same with Obamacare. You're never getting rid of those gibs, it's over.

Everyone I know with a cs degree is getting killer jobs making 80k+ starting. One of them is working for the steel industry for example. I think your looking for work in the wrong places.

>trillions
burger education

I would unironically revolt if NASA budget was slashed for reparations

It might as well be when he is done with it. Shit will be cut in half and you will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Call your family and friends if you even have any and go have a good time instead of trolling here on a Saturday. My god what a sad existence.

Are you okay? Do you need help? I am here to listen.

>Mining SAALT
The madman

Now please explain in your own words what you think that is supposed to imply.

OH SHIT

THE RED X'S OF TRUTH.

DRUMPF HAS BEEN STUMPED

He's sure draining that swamp, especially with all those ''Chosen people'' on his side

I think we have a lot we can learn from our Russian counterparts...

>user doesn't recognise obvious funposting

Why is Trump cucking on DACA?

"So you are prepared to spend the next 18 months being called a nazi rayciss xeno homo women hating liar while spending $125 million of your own money to campaign for this job anyway, even though it is literally the worst job in the world and half the country will wish you dead, including the thousands of deranged drug-addled criminals who might actually try to pull it off? Because if so, you may being that process right away."

Exactly what was written:

You’ll rescind the DREAM Act executive order–
DONALD TRUMP:
You’re going to have to.

Can your nip eye not read this?

Pic related

The skirts are fine

The HEELS however

>In Russia, the women still look like women! What a country!

Amnesty Don isn't just a meme, Joe called it long ago

Are you okay, my friend? You don't seem okay.

You seem very angry. Are you frustrated? Talk to me, I can help you.

He is not. Deportations occuring, DACA expires soon.

What's this fake news about blanket amnesty?

Please explain using your own words the significance of the exchange you just copydumped and how it applies to current events.

>I voted for Amnesty Don

how could I be so foolish?

trump is still better than Hilary

Why live?

Trump said Dreamers could "rest easy".

Fake news, what else? Trump says one line about DACA and the sky is falling, even though they are being removed anyways and DACA is expiring soon.

DACA expires in 2018, its just a fluff statement

So it's another nothingburger until more actually happens

>"DRUMP ISN'T GOING TO DEPORT ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS GETTING AMNESTY" - breitbart, the hill, CNN etc.

Something along those lines.

>Make me do critically thinking (for you)

no thanks

In Mexico.

Please read, if you are even able to.

>DACA expires soon

Wtf are you talking about? Some DACAs don't expire until 2018 or even 2019 for those who renewed in 2017

Seeking to be most bait-eater?

stop using Joe. how dare you

I hear a bit different, somehow.

OMG HE'S LEARNING THE DETAILS OF POLICY MAKING AS HE GOES THIS IS SO BAD WE SHOULD HAVE ELECTED THE SENILE ANTICHRIST INSTEAD

Let's just launch the "we want reparations" crowd into space so they can be the SKYKANGZ they always knew they could be

He will live as he will teach Trump about the value of the family in society and will watch over him as a Priest watches over his usual members in a small church

Reverse honeypotting is working great. I have been getting tons of (you)s and wasting tons of their time but they are catching on.

>nothingburgers
>deportations actually going down under Trump

you got conned, son

In other words, you can't. You lack the mental capacity to understand the significance of the recent discussion around DACA and you expect copying and pasting a block of text to somehow mask the fact you haven't got a clue about politics.

For every illegal deported by ICE a huge number leave on their own.

>trillions
Over decades. Their budget is like $12 billion or something like that. You're way off.

If we don't whittle away at space exploration, it will never get done. Private industry can only do so much. If NASA wasn't sending probes and shit, do you think Elon Musk would be doing that? Do you think Elon Musk would be hunting for Goldilocks planets (habitable earth clones).

NASA has made many discoveries beyond just textbook stuff that you're probably thinking of. NASA discoveries/advancements:
>Tempur Pedic
>freeze drying
>digital image sensors
>solar cells
>water purification
>food safety
>GPS improvements
>NASA released a software catalog in 2014 that made over 1,600 pieces of software available to the public at no charge
>NASA spreads knowledge for free to the world to help advance our species forward into the future

You people still support this literal moron?
Please keep it up for 4 more years so i can have my daily giggles at your expense.

He is literally a person that watches 5 hours of TV a day, has not intellect and is easily swayed by the last person he talked to. Lol

There are gobs of deportations occurring every day everywhere all the time.