WE

WE

>dnainfo.com/chicago/20170421/south-shore/michelle-obama-mural-gofundme-south-side.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc
youtube.com/watch?v=QpCqSaufFak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WUZ

WUZ

That actually looks more like Atztec shit than Egyptian

>“Our non profit Urban Planning Projects often include painting inspired by found images," he wrote in a message similar to an update he posted on the GoFundMe page. "We were blown away by a wonderful image we stumbled on and only found out after the fact who the source of our inspiration was. We in no way meant to [infringe] on anyone’s creativity.”

Niggers really can't help but steal, can they?

It's hilarious how a lot of the Egyptian royal family was white with red hair

QUANNEZ

I just got done taking an anthropology course by a professor who is an FBI agent and you can tell it was just eating him up inside to not start screaming about this WE WAS KANGZ shit

>Entire third of the semester was dedicated to the rise of humans
>Talked about the history of the first apes that evolved into bipedal creatures, then neanderthals, then humans
>Very subtle implications that aboriginals are still barely human, made very sure to emphasize they were not considered human until recently
>Talked a lot about how it's interesting that Africa is still a shithole despite having all kinds of infrastructure left behind
>Talks about how it's going to be very interesting keeping tabs on Africa for the next couple hundred years

I honestly thought he was an ass-kissing libshit for a while until he talked about his work while living with natives and talking about "you can't treat them like friends or family" and talking about never going anywhere without being fully armed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah *deep breath

HahahahahahahahahahAhahaH

Niggers, not even once.

time to paint "i owned jewish slaves" under it

I was about to say that. That looks far more like an aztec headdress and painting style than egyptian

South Side of what?

Please say Chicago.

KANGZ

WE WUZ...SPHINX AN SHIEEET!

Why didn't they paint her large negro field hand upper arms? She never lifted a day in her life. Just threw hay bales.

Kang Michael, chopped his peener so he could be a quaan too.

Yep

So if they were this superpowered race, how do they explain getting enslaved by inferior white people?

One explanation is that, because whites gagged them when transporting them across the ocean, they couldn't use their magic words.

Really.

This is like Thai people saying "WE WERE QING DYNASTY AND SHEIT"

AN SHIET

That's what always baffles me, and it makes them fall the fuck apart when you ask them

>WE WUZ KANGZ
>WE WUZ JEDI
>WE WUZ JESUS
>WE WUZ SPACE AYLIEUMS
>WE WUZ ASTRUHNUTZ AND SYANTITS
>ok so why are the vast majority of you all barely above monkeys and can't go anywhere without MUH DICKing or shooting up the place
>FUCKIN' WHITEY WHERE'S MUH GIBS

So how did they get gagged in the fucking first place?

an American mulatto whose black ancestors come from West Africa depicted as an Egyptian Queen. Cultural appropriation: it's only evil when white people do it.

The offer of free fried chicken? I don't know, and obviously the people that posted the explanation on Facebook didn't thought about that fact either.

Did you expect something different from them?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE

We wus kweens

>filename

I'd like to see her in more media, preferably the next episode of black assfuckers

>they actually made her skin lighter

topkek

We wuz kangz and sheeit nigguh I swear to god man we wuz kangz

KANGZ

Is that a JoJo reference?

Took long enough

I like how white they make her look in it. Even when trying to extoll how: "we wuz kangs n sheeittt" these morons shoot themselves in the victimhood foot

Bump

How do actual Egyptians feel about the black appropriation of their culture and history?

>implying you Sup Forumstards are any different

>muh ancient Persians were white
>muh ancient Egyptians were white
>muh ancient Greeks were white
>muh ancient Romans were white

Juden

WE WUZ....oh wait nvm

Every time someone almost convinces me that the hoteps are Jew-wise they go and pull shit like this.

JOOZ
youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc

Black people are starting to sound more autisitic than whites, sometimes stereotypes are wrong apparently.

Fuck's sake, niggers will steal everything from everyone.

Look at the comments of that video. Littered with "we wuz heebwooz" nigs.

I live in Chicago, if this post gets doubles, I will go spraypaint "WE WUZ QWAYNES" over this tonight and provide photo evidence

WE WUZ COWBOYS N SHIET

>handfuls of byzantine plebs
>representative of the Western Roman Empire

Lol

WE WUZ HEEB-RAWS N SHIEEEEEET

Fucking Mizrahi scum thinking they are better than Ashkenazi and Slavic.

da reel jooz be BLACK ya fake khazarian cracka look at da LEMBA TRIBE.

Kek

She ain't mulatto. They just used tan tiles to to whiteface het

Stay woke.

Ooga booga mah niggy

what has she done other than being the wife of a pres

is this what constitutes greatness and idolatry in US

to be a wife of a strong man and that's their only position

i thoguth feminiests wanted to break these barries

wow this really made me think about the doublethink and cognitive dissonance of modern western society and its values

President Lincoln freed the slaves because he was a proud Black man, but whitey re-wrote the history books to conceal this fact.

Lol...the dindus are really funny creatures,

Seriously though, who does that? I wouldn't have wanted to be any of those niggers on the right.

>tfw not part Jewish
Sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=QpCqSaufFak

>Michelle Obama is more popular than the chimp community organizer that ran the country into such a sorry state they elected some TV celebrity that sells overpriced shitty houses and grabs pussy

>Help the joke become real
>give them all free trip "home"
>watch from distance as Muslim kill them all

Weren't ancient Egyptians ( lets say before the Roman and Arabic invasion so before 700 bce) black? It would make sense since all their neighbors were black wouldn't it?

CURRENTLY

We wuz aliens and transsexuals and sheeit

Michelle isn't a mullato. She may have some far off European admixture but she ain't "Mullato ". She has straight up congoid jungle negro features. This is a mullato.

Does she know what a comma is?

>all European countries are closer to Egypt than Sub-Saharan West Africa

really makes you think

You don't know what mulatto means do you?

>Nubia was literally connected to Ancient egypt
Really makes ya retarded.

FOR THE LOVE OF KEK MOAR PLZ POST MMMOOOOAAARRR

Barriers to travel determine how different genetic haplotypes are separated, not geographic distance. The Sahara desert is a much bigger barrier to travel than the Mediterranean sea.