Brit/pol/ - "What's all that about?" Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=yqLLDZvbG-U

>May asks MPs for snap election to ‘strengthen hand in Brexit negotiations’ and bring the hammer down on the shambling corpse that is labour
rt.com/uk/385264-election-may-brexit-negotiations/

>Labour blowhard Dennis Skinner told to stfu & 'put a sock in it' by based heckler after blasting 'squalid' election
express.co.uk/news/politics/793734/Dennis-Skinner-put-sock-in-it-PMQs-Theresa-May-General-election-2017

>Ominous 'Red Dragon/Pepe' face appears in the firmament and is censored by google
archive.is/OdzIB

>Antifa traitors smashed & humiliated by based fash on their own turf in berkeley. Patriots have had enough
youtube.com/watch?v=FioL53uxK2Q&list=LL-iMhtWGB_CVLSmuSzgXg9g&index=12

>Former blood god, human stain and biggest traitor Britain has ever seen forms anti brexit axis with libdem filth in attempt to scupper the will of the people
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/anti-brexit-axis-tony-blair-work-lib-dems-election-campaign/

>Coke fiend, lover of black prostitutes and all round cunt george osborne fucks off too edit some shitty paper or something. Good riddance desu.
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/anti-brexit-former-tory-chancellor-osborne-quits-parliament-before-election/

>The left continues to devour itself as tim fucking farron of all people is branded a 'bigot' by twatter sjws for not paying adequate lip service to teh ghey.
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/liberal-democrat-leader-branded-bigot-refusing-say-gay-sex-not-sin/

>Millions of quid of our tax moneys seems to have made its way to nork commies. Top treachery again from our illegitimate occupying regime.
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/19/uk-government-taxpayers-money-north-korea/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LordAshcroft/status/855864054052782080
youtube.com/watch?v=qfiVL_Ol80Y
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-39678737
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU
twitter.com/britainelects/status/855871512510963712
twitter.com/ChrisRWhiting/status/855871812877635584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western Animation

Where is everybody?

Is Farage still /ourguy/ or has he selled out in one way or the another at this point, britpol?

GET A JOB RIMMER

>Opinium National Poll in Scotland SNP 43% CON 32% LAB 14% LDEM 8%

Reminder: Football is to men what handbags, shoes and reality television is to women.

Even Farage knew the party was a sinking ship with the EU referendum resolved

I honestly find it hard to hate labour voters at times, a lot of my good friends & family support them and they're not even that misguided, the conservative party are a pack of (((cunts))) bar the odd exception. But then I'm reminded of the absolute vermin ideologues who support them. The people who constantly bash UKIP & the EDL/Daily Mail reader bogeyman - anyone with legitimate concerns about immigration - and I begin salivating at the thought of their dismay at the incoming Tory reich. I see these cunts on facebook smugly liking article after article and I'm reminded of why I absolutely can't fucking stand labour.

Anyone else know this feel?

>mfw the SNP lose half of their seats

>Estonia
Is that you Tonuser? Give me a link to your Nige archive

You're not staying in tonight, right lads?

yes farage is one of /ourguys/

How fucking redpilled are you Brit/pol/?

What level are you actually on?

>tfw you kill dozens of people so some cunt rocks up and rewards you with dominance of an entire planet and morally grand-stands at the guys you're currently trying to kill
Shame, because it started off brety gud

not smashing your oppo's head in dripping in stoney

SOON

Of course, the snooker is on

Revision to do lad

Farage is the only /OurGuy/

World Cup/Euros can be a good laugh desu, but fuck the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=qfiVL_Ol80Y

>Wearing a kike brand promoted by Jews
Doesn't even surprise me really

>revising on a Saturday night
sounds awful

3 exams next week. Is pretty awful

Oh god, he's trying to out-Neil the Neil.

starting a new job on monday, better be rested for it

Dafukkkk . well First time i can say this but Scotland No !

I will

You need to distinguish between the average Labour voter and then the actual activists and ideologues who tend to make up the party membership.

The average Labour voter correctly sees the Tories as a vicious collective of vampires.

The party membership who self-righteously bang on about the NHS and disabled people like it's a fucking hobby are motivated by a brand of marxism that the average working class Labour supporter has no idea of.

I will wait for the manifestos to come out and I will vote for whichever party pledges to lower or at least freeze taxes, even if the LibDems turn out to be the only ones doing that.

It's unbelievable how Theresa May is refusing to do that. We already pay too much. Fuck that cunt, triggering Article 50 isn't an excuse for her to dig into my pocket. I don't know where all the Tory shills came from, but support for her should've been dropped like a rock the moment her decided Chancellor hinted at his urge to tax and spend.

Anyone eating Nana's Magic Soup? It must be the national dish by now the way it's been advertised.

>Go on BBC
>See this

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-39678737

Anyone from Portsmouth confirm if it was Pakis?

Hmm, yes...

I nearly got banned for avatarfagging a few days ago. Why haven't you been banned? Posting the same shit pepes every single day.

Most tory lads are on sucide watch .. lel After how Mummy May crumble like a sack shit an run from the interview , Tories are Dead Now like UKIP in year ,you will laff at them eletist scumbags ! Better wages /Conditions society back to How Britain should be ! an NHS THRIVING ! an Waqes up cos £10 an hour min wage, the wages for professionals up = Economy Booming !! OZ style migrantation implemented , a Fair society .. ?

I don't know, you tell me what your reddest pill is and we'll see if I know redder pills or not.

That's not the point.

The picture. Look at the picture. Understand why he is trying to dress up criticism of Gina Miller as being sexist. Why does he do this? Why does he act in such a dishonourable and slimey manner?

GET REDPILLED.

He will win Huge cos May bottled again with her voters lel

Are you Charles Bronson?

I think people have to report the person.

what if theresa may called a drone strike on macron

Usual BBC, no matter how provoked you are, never act violently. Obey authority with out question, be willing to accept any humiliation and loss if told to.
Casualty is running the right wing are scum routine tonight as well.
It's the transparency of the propaganda that I find offensive.

>THEY DINDU NUFFIN
The average "working class" Labour supporter may not subscribe to all the cultural Marxism shit but make no mistake they're all gibs me dat addicts who want their jobs to be protected by decree rather than skill and all have a never-ending desire for the government to provide literally everything for them because of their lack of personal responsibility.

is that the one who said "sticks and stones may break my bones but you can allways find something to offend a femmnist" on sky news

why do mental patients have internet access?

>A 23-year-old man, a 25-year-old man and a 26-year-old man, all from London,
guess

>Let's zoom in and enhance

...Of course

>tfw the year 612 mocks the year 1917 for being last century

This is what happens when anything remotely counter culture becomes mainstream...
IQ about 80 I'd say. In his late 20's/early 30's, No qualifications or expertise, works as a plasterer or similar but is shit at it, loves football, spends all his cash on gambling, dresses like a rent boy crossed between a hooligan

Am I close?

>OZ style migrantation implemented

So our number 1 source of immigration will be white anglos, second highest will be east asians and there won't be a muslim nation in the top 5 sources?

sounds better to me

Fact is the Blairites will be ousted on day of the Red Rope ! Blair an Bush are up for war crimes ! an the tory lords will not save them then lel and my mate lost his leg in Gulf 1 , didnt just mislay it ..he had it blown off , an kept his bollocks an cock was all he worried he told on medic copter , take me other leg but save cock an balls !!! LOL obviously under morphine . But you get me how Cunts will oil war us young lads .

>watching some low budget film called K-shop
>it's literally a horror flick about a Halal kebab shop owner serial killer who murders working-class English people, turns them into kebab and feeds them that same kebab to other working-class English people

Really makes me think.

How many reluctant voters were there on both sides of the referendum?

- Leave voters who were pro-eu at heart but didn't think reform was possible anymore

- Remain voters who were anti-eu at heart but were afraid of the possible economic consequences of a Brexit

Do you guys know people in the latter category who now favor leaving the EU?

hearty kek

I said, are you Charles Bronson?

Warra ya sayin' like

I'm pretty sure he's the elderly nutcase who LARPs as a paki-murdering doctor of psychology, even though he spends all his time in wetherspoons. Sort of like a really shit version of Frasier off Cheers.

Farron as PM will usher in Empire 2.0. He will reclaim territories for us. Vote Lib Dem this June.

Are you drunk lad?

I understand this, but at the same time if you're voting labour surely you're aware of the activists, and if you're at all honest you'd switch over to UKIP who condemn the tories just as rigorously. That's why I find it hard to sympathise with labour voters, they're complicit.

They say they care about muh nhs yet vigorously attack UKIP, the party who pledged the most funding in their manifesto. They literally deserve the tories for their stubbornness.

It's not a movie no more, it's reality.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Reminds me of this.
If someone gets 7 teeth knocked out in an altercation and walks out without any broken bones and only a slightly bruised eye, you can bet on it being self inflicted.

lidocaine is an easily available anaesthetic used by dentists. Crazy bulldyke most likely pulled her own teeth out.

did NASA fake 6 moon landings lads?

Not Tonuser, I am the other estonian, but I have talked with tonuser in estonian, he is pretty based and has built some kind of network to link the jews and our bluepilled organizations.

>pre-2015 election
>the Tories are finished
>they'll never have a majority again
>dying party representing nobody

>2017 election
>Tory majority with ease

that was in millipedes manifesto(I didn't check corbyns 2015 one). It's better than the tories "we promise will lower it to 10000 but we don't actually have any plan and we let it triple in 4 years but hey atlesat most of them were romanin gypsies and not pakis"

It's not the spelling, the grammar or even your blind faith in a dead idol that makes me laugh, it's your belief that an artificially inflated minimum wage is good.

The film actually made me remember this happened.

Depressing as fuck.

>Elderly
>Still can't speak English properly
Shame. You'd think people would keep learning as they get older and become intelligent/wise. They don't.

Night chaps

Well first 50% for may KEK

You aware that 1 in 600 Belgians are on a terror watch list?

50%

at 9. are you like 12

To some degree, because leftism is a forced default setting and I believed a fair bit of it. But when I've encountered the correct information it made me change my views.

There are people who pretend to be revolutionaries who also pretend not to understand new information so they don't have to bother upgrading their knowledge. The entirety of their political investment, that they claim is a lifestyle, is forced and false.

Spending time with lefties IRL made me realise their utter stupidity and look down on them before I knew what a lefty actually was.

I hate her so much and yet she's still better than Sturgeon.

>Germany AfD: Protesters and police clash as right-wingers meet
Oh god, a violent right-wing protest in the heart of Euro...
>There have been violent scenes in Cologne, Germany as left-wing protesters demonstrated against the Alternative for Germany (AfD) party.

FREE FAIR AND IMPARTIAL

lmao

Yeah belgiums fucked not going to deny it

Will a party other than Conservatives or Labour ever lead Britain. I want a real expansionist party. One that'll create a second empire.

Nope.

Farronkun will let the world know that the gay is not okay. Give him your vote!

Getting up at 5am for a run

You starin' at are tits?
Well the internet is clearly quite a new concept to him, if any of his stories are to be believed then he spent the 90s/00s on smack/drink and never adjusted to the technology
Goodnight babbybedtimeboy

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 50% (+4)
LAB: 25% (-)
LDEM: 11% (-)
UKIP: 7% (-2)

(via ComRes

twitter.com/ChrisRWhiting/status/855871812877635584

Vile though they are, pakis do have their uses.

Eddie Bravo is my man

what will the milkman do about immigration and refugees? I remember when he first got elected as lib dem leader he was very pro refugee which isn't good

I can see it now. A shock lib dem majority sees Farron as PM. Hist first act, to outlaw homosexuality. It will be glorious.

Nope.

Probably not within the next 25 years.

>that Tory power stance

Does anyone here watch TGFBro?

>Conservatives - Higher than 50% - 4/1

Might take those odds, lads

Send all immigrants and refugees straight to forced labour camps

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>I can't remember if I cried

>When I read about May's landslide

>But something touched me deep inside

>The day...the UK...died