Explain pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarna_letters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gr8 b8 m8

>the arabs
>the palestinians

there is no such thing as arab world. green is a vast area including many different cultures and any unification between any of these countries would likely result in a liberation movement or a war.

>if i agree with the picture im islamophobic
>if i dont im antisemitic

Yes, if we group every single Arabic country together, then it will seem they all posess a large amount of land.

Also, do you really think the jews are going to ever stop taking land? They don't know how. They'll take everything bit by bit, until this planet is one big fucking noseland.

I'm not invested in this conflict but figure me this

>have house
>1000 square ft
>shitstain in livingroom is 4 square ft

should it stay or no?

>Arab
There are over 10'000 different groups in that region. Palestine for Palestinians. Colonist Zionists have no claim and need to GTFO. PERIOD

Israel is a nuclear dagger held towards the future generations throat. UNDERSTAND ??? IF SOMEONE HELD A KNIFE TO YOUR CHILD'S THROAT WOULD YOU LET IT STAY THERE ???

At this rate that will take about 40,000 years

>le think of the children argument

fuck off cuck

The only problem is that all the land isnt owned by white people.

Merchant, please.

Would you mind a Jew i the basement? I Sure as hell would turn the oven on.

Which side are you on, Sup Forums?

According to this jew logic, the 1% won't mind if I illegally seize a small percentage of their land and homes.

Why not give the Jews a piece of Germany? Or a piece of Russian land, or better yet split some state here in the US and call it "Israel" since Amerigoys love them so much.

A cancer how smal is it, is a cancer and kill everythink...

>Isaac and Ishmael
It is in their nature to fight.

I think this is more like someone buying your Kato Kaelin guest house and inviting 100,000 of their friends over to live there too

Israel is by rights, Christian.

>Sweden isn't on the map

Nice fake news, Hans.

>eat a piece of cake
>some kike picks it up from your plate and takes a bite out
>wtf you filthy kike don't eat my fucking cake
>oy vey filthy goy it was just 0.4% of your cake, you still have 99.6% left!
>still don't eat my fucking cake wtf is wrong with you
>oy you're just saying this cause you're antisemitic
>plus the baker said I could take some of your cake
fucking Jews

no moron thats just what everybody does.

You live in a stolen land from the native americans so you need to gtfo.

Israel over some fake country any day.

Don't get me wrong; I'd nuke them both if given the opportunity but if I had to choose to keep one, it'll be Israel.

What means "arab"? If it is a nation, what about Iran? Is it really not arabic country? Stupid cunt

>This thread

Israel is too small we need a bigger state, syria should give them some land

btw mauritania sudan and somalia are not arab, hans.

Why does Israel have to be there?

Why not set up Israel in Alaska?

Is Iran part of Europe?

plus 3/4 of this shit is desert

still, kikes haven't explained why they feel entitled to a portion of the "arab world" when they're not ayyrabs in the first place.

I feel entitled to Maine, are you antinoncountric?

Eternal first dibs by their shared religious backstory?

If that analogy is true, then why haven't they already nuked you goat fuckers yet?

What if Islamic fundamentalists came to America and set up a "homeland" here

How would you react?

Sure 40000 or 400000... slowly but surely

The image is obviously referring to countries with the state religion being Islam.

PALESTINIANS ARE ARABS, "PALESTINIANS" DON'T EXIST.

OPs post is right, all that area is arab muslim.
Israel small as fuck, simply took back a small piece of land that formerly was jewish before the arabs came and conquered it to kill everyone.

They should take more land.

Disagree with both

Native Americans aren't native retard. They came here from Siberia. They stole it from the buffalo and wolf.

Yeah nigga, like those 1400 years it was different forms of caliphates... until 1924.
The only 90 years there hasn't been a caliphate in the middle east was from 1924-2014.
They've always been ruled by a caliph. Installing dictators was literally only way to control Islam.

Or one can just admit to the truth, make a deal w/ the natives, and live peacefully among them and contribute mutually...

What's so hard about this? Why do people lie

holy fuck you kikes love to lie about history

>Jews left in 70 AD because of Muslims taking over in 637 AD
sure thing kike, sure thing

>middle east
>africa coloured on the map
>mfw

The red spot is cancer.

Some jews left 70AD, many jews were still there, christians too. Many smaller groups as well.
But then arabs came and made a caliphate of the area. Many, many were killed and many escaped.
Use your brain, dummy.

It's because of Jerusalem, I really have no problem giving the jews some place in our sahara.but they won't accept of course

As far as I can recall, Egypt had control and outposts in the land known as Israel long before there was even a thing known as 'jews'.

This is documented in communications between Egypt and those outposts dating 1400BC and earlier. So, what about Jews and their 'land'?

'Israel' was a control territory 1000s of years before A.D. Use your brain dummy and use historical proof. Let me know if you want source sauce.

Palestinians want their land.
>WOW AMERICANS HAVE EUROPE. CANT THEY LET THE BLACKS HAVE THE US

Move us anytime, too bad Zionists have a fetish to an old guard wall.

nice propoganda picture

>it's okay to steal land if the other part has lots of land.

Jew greed is tempered only by their indomitable patience. It's why they use usury as a main weapon.

Swede bringing the heat. Keep up the good work.

Based Israeli post.
*respect

The issue is.. that shit stain has always historically grown and grown as all empires try to do w.r.t to increasing land ownership, power, and range.

It's like letting someone in and that person tries to eventually take over your whole house. I can't explain these base natures which consume such men but I do observe that such men exists and I think anyone in their right mind is fearful of such motivated men especially when one use lies as the basis for getting their 'proverbial foot in the door'.

IMO, buy the land.. make an agreement and stfu.
religion is only used to keep shit slinging going.

Yeah but we don't even know who those Egyptians were. We don't know what people or culture it was so they can't claim the land.

What do you even mean?
What current existing culture/group of people was there before the Jews?

That's actually a really persuasive image, JIDF.

Neither then can a 'jew' who didn't even exist until after it was documented that Egypt had outposts and ownership there. Follow your own logic. We know exactly who the Egyptians were. We know what their language and what their culture was over different periods. So, we can pretty much anthropologically uncover where they were given archeological findings. Isreal was dated to have been occupied and held by Egyptians long before 'jews' laid claim to it. Look at OP's post and the green area .. It fits with who owned and administered all the other surrounding land. Find earlier proof that details it otherwise and there is foundation to such claims. Otherwise, it's just hearsay nonsense.

Fuck, why didnt we give the jews one little corner of Sudan

Those egyptians are dead, bro.
The Jews actually LIVED on the land.
Who cares if a DEAD people "owned" that land at the time?
They inhabited the land and are therefore the closest natives to the area.

The arabs just stole it 1400 years ago and they will, by islam proxy, try to steal the rest fo the world too.

And they are succeeding, while all you fags sit and cry how the jews has a small spec of dirt in an ocean of arab land.

> Sup Forums supports colonizing niggers and imperailism
> Sup Forums hates sand niggers
> Israel kills sand niggers and expands
> Sup Forums complains

explain THIS instead

This so much.

Palestine never existed until the 20th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarna_letters

Detail multiple account of the :

Attempting to seize and take Jerusalem.

Specifically

Amarna Letter EA287
Storyline: Abdi-Heba, mayor of Jerusalem, informs pharaoh that the Hebrews are now attacking Jerusalem and that Gezer Ashkelon and Lachish are all allied with and supplying the Hebrews oil and food. An amazing statement is made that Jerusalem is "the place where Pharaoh of Egypt has placed his name forever"! Notice how this echoes what God said: “He built altars in the house of the Lord of which the Lord had said, “My name shall be in Jerusalem forever.”” (2 Chron 33:4)
Paraphrase of Tablet: "From Abdi-Heba, mayor of Jerusalem to king Pharaoh: They are now attempting to take Jerusalem. Pharaoh has placed his name in Jerusalem forever, he cannot abandon the land of Jerusalem. "Gezer, Ashkelon, and Lachish have given oil, food & supplies to the Habiru."

Written in cuneiform btw ...

You have a house.
Pretty modest house.
Bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom.
I break in, but assure you that I will only stay in and the bathroom.
At the bathroom door, I stand, and hold a gun to you as you walk by.
You have the rest of the house, and yet you complain about me "occupying" your little bathroom?
Explain pls.

See
The Egyptians documented theft of the land.
People lived on it before them.
Egyptians weren't 'dead'.

SA.GAZ 'murderer, robber', literally 'one who smashes sinews', is an original Sumerian nominal compound attested as early as ca. 2500 BC. It is later equated with Akkadian habbātu 'plunderer, bandit' and šaggāšu 'murderer'.

Yes, as documented, this is who stole the land.

Arab? The history is Egyptian. Islam, nor Judaism, nor christianity even existed at that time.

Whose crying? I'm pointing out history to you since you don't seem to know about it. What is simply is. I'm not in conflict or emotional about it. I'm just pointing out history you don't seem to know.

>it's only a little bit

*corrected reference :
>> 122323802

Just showed you historical documents of Jerusalem was already settled by Egyptians and that savages seized it.

The Green is where we should drop more MOABS

The Red is where we should drop more MOABS

Fuck the middle east

I like how no one here is presenting real arguments.

You are no better than the ANTIFA scum who can't argue for their stupid beliefs.

I just did under :
Try and disprove it. Try and find any scholar in Israel who can.

everything in the middle east is just so fucking tiresome. I dont give a shit about any of them. They have been like this since the dawn of man and I can't see this ending any time soon. I pray that they all get wiped out. Egyptians, muslims,, jews, africans. Whatever. I want them all gone.

>Ooga boogas
>Arab

>hey there, I don't have a car
>since you have 10, I'm entitled to one of your cars
>I want a free car

That entire area can go fuck itself. I have nothing against the people there, but their foreign politics are too shit. Avoid.

Your argument is that there are scanty sources that indicate that perhaps the Ancient Egyptians ruled a place that might correspond to Jerusalem 3000 years ago, and for that reason, the Palestinians, who have no cultural or ethnical relationship to the Ancient Egyptians, are the rightful settlers of the land?

Oh my, how can I argue against that?

No, i'm pointing out that neither of you clownasses can make that claim and something much deeper.

You can't argue against it because its heavily documented history. Your respective religions however claim otherwise which is why you both perpetually conflict.

O'well. It is what it is.