New study shows women handle pain better than men

Why are women considered weak and pathetic when they can handle pain better than men?

ew.com/article/2010/04/23/mythbusters-confirms-whether-women-tolerate-pain-better-than-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1fwX-JnQtQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Muscle_mass_and_strength
theconversation.com/do-men-have-a-higher-threshold-for-pain-or-are-they-just-a-bit-emotionally-repressed-25681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4589942/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fpbp

>2010
>new

So hitting women is red pilled then?

We're not talking about physical pain we're talking about them needing a compliment every single fucking second that's why they're weak

so moldylocks was essentially not hit?

Has anyone else here ever watched myth busters before?
Didn't bother watching test from OP but their experimental methodology is garbage

I know they're not scientists but they're still engineers

Women are biologically better at handling pain because of childbirth but are socially conditioned to appear weak and sensitive.

Women feel all sensations less deeply than men. They are less human

They are shadows of what a human is supposed to be. Nature's attempt to turn a human into a gestation sack

Well to scientifically prove that she can handle pain better than men then yeah I guess hitting women is pretty redpilled

They're just testing against cold.

is that true?

Are you kidding me? Of course not she was protected by that giant Jewish nose

They're biologically conditioned to handle physical pain better than men because of child birth. However, they're still fucking faggots.

Pain is literally all in the mind and women have weaker minds (and weaker bodies)

Apparently hops in beer turns into estrogen in the body.

Which is why you drive worse when you're drunk

Why does this guy look exactly like Richard Spencer?

youtube.com/watch?v=N1fwX-JnQtQ

Special effect experts :D

No shit faggot.

Women have evolved to be really good at giving birth since that's the single most fucking important thing.

That doesn't mean they are evolved to be big and strong and kill stuff. In fact the opposite is the case, since it would be stupid to risk someone who can give birth in a fight.

Learn some basic biology faggot, or better yet just gas yourself.

>Buzzfeed
Do you have any idea how I hate and loathe you right now?

>Women have evolved to be really good at giving birth since that's the single most fucking important thing.
>That doesn't mean they are evolved to be big and strong and kill stuff. In fact the opposite is the case, since it would be stupid to risk someone who can give birth in a fight.
>Learn some basic biology faggot, or better yet just gas yourself.

Maybe they also evolved to handle getting punished by men since it's in their nature to be evil?

He should do her for assault.

She felt nothing, but her head made his hand ache for like a day after.

Stop with this fuckign bait threads you piece of pathetic trash. Consider suicide.

That's a bad test the way they did it, having them separated. Have the girl and guy do it at the same time and the guy will hold it longer every time.

this
when an ambulance arrives on a scene they drive away first the male victim and then the female victim

>sandnigger
Do you have any idea how I hate and loathe you all the time?

Anyway, buzzweed actually showed the whole vid and men won, who cares if it's buzzweeb.

Based. That trait goes all the way back to Eve tempting Adam. And he gave up a rib for her too.

Bitch.

Yeah, but can they lift?

I'm pretty sure if you punch a man in the face he's going to take it much better than a woman that got punched in the face. The man wouldn't cry while the woman would start bawling.

>evolved

Because muscles, you fucking retard.

Because pain tolerance isn't a measure of strength retard.

So should i get in a boxing ring with a girl then? She´s gonna have a bad time when im proving this shit wrong with sheer muscle and brutal force

Put'em on the front lines then. Eliminate all men from battlefields and take them away from any civil protective positions. Replace them with women. Only women.

>new
It's been proven decades ago. Evolutionary reason: childbirth.

Because they're imperfect men and they have to live with that existential pain every day. After a while they grow accustomed to it and their pain threshold becomes vast.

It takes some empathy and a heart to feel pain. Bitches are fundamentally heartless.

>It takes some empathy and a heart to feel pain. Bitches are fundamentally heartless.

I'm call you Geronimo, because you sound more like a feather indian than a dot indian.

>new study shows something which completely goes against everything we witness in our time here on earth, because scientists say so

Have you EVER seen a girl take pain better than a man?

Gently applying pressure to a girl's skin "hurts" but guys can seriously get pinched and take it.

Women cry out in pain before they even experience pain. Just the thought that they might experience a bad sensation is enough to cry out.

Anyone who believes a "study" which 100% goes against reality as experienced by humans is a fucking retard.

Why would men be able to withstand pain equivalent to childbirth? Is it that important to remain alive in the battlefield lying down with your guts all over the place? No, a quick death would be preferable for men in such a situation of intense pain.

yput study dont mean shit to a man thats lived over ten years on this planet knows that is bullshit. Taking dicj in the ass isnt the same as getting shot with a fucking gun

Pain tolerance is from childbirth

really what is happening is that Women are willing to tolerate pain more than men. Keep in mind its a choice to pull away in all the experiments conducted.
But if you add competition to the mix similar challenges the men will win every time!
Think about long distance runners. Men can overcome more pain willingly, Women are required to and are biologically programmed not to resist as much as men when a lot of pain gets introduced.
What this really means is that
>women are more submissive to pain than men

>Women have evolved to be really good at giving birth since that's the single most fucking important thing.
>shooting a gun is more important than hitting a target
lel, there's too much retardation in evolutionary """""theory"""""

They still fall like a shit ton of bricks when you strike them, I don't know why this is a big deal.

No brain no pain

wtf I hate men now

>Women are required to and are biologically programmed not to resist as much as men when a lot of pain gets introduced.

citation needed

meanwhile outside of autist land women are biologically programmed to go through giving birth and not have any problem with it and do it over and over again and enjoy the product of it

kek

Not sure about "pathetic" as that's a value judgement, but women are objectively weaker than men on average. That's an entirely separate question from pain tolerance.

Absolute bullshit.
source: am a paramedic. Women generally bawl their fucking eyes out / freak out over petty things while men generally have their shit together.

>new study

feminist intellectuals, amirite?

dropped

isn't there any easy way to test this?
Just tell the test subjects "press this button until you can't stand the pain any longer"
And when the subject presses a button, they get a slowly increasing shock/burn/pinch/etc.
And then they just see what the average duration is per gender.

They have to handle huge black dongs in order to find pleasure from the pain.

I knew from the start people were going to use the MUH BIRTH argument. It's not an argument because when a women gives birth she is naturally doped up and on top of that sometimes doctors give women even more meds. Women cannot handle pain as well as men and if you want to prove it have someone punch you and your mother/sister/female friend in the face. I promise you that unless you're weaker than a women you'll be able to endure it easier.

cause women have to have their vagina ripped open to their anus during child birth. Pain tolerance and strength are not the same thing. Just because I could wail on you and you can take it doesn't mean you'd win the fight. Duh

>literally clickbait as fuck
I remember the episode. Men and women were found to tolerate DIFFERENT pains better. Men handle temperature and stabbing pain. While women are more suited to tolerating pains similar to child-birth, which includes crushing pain.

There's an evolutionary advantage to women who are OK with being hit. For men pain is a warning to activate flight or fight responses, women just bear it out. This isn't rocket science.

>>handle pain better than men
>don't hit me, i'm a gurrrrrrrrrrrrl

I can even respond to this.
First, you don't even quote me correctly (in fact even your paraphrasing is WAY WAY off my point) and ask me to defend and cite source for some fucking reason,
and then you agree my actual point and say that women are supposed to submit to pain and are programed to accept child birth and like it.
WTF are you arguing with me about?

So now myth busters is a "study" sounds like woman logic to me. I bet some jew is behind this.

simple facts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Muscle_mass_and_strength

Why not just evolve to not be evil in the first place?

Then by your liberal logic it must be okay to cut girls clits and the likes cause muh equal rights. Saged

Pftt, maybe during childbirth when they are full of hormones their body has produced to help them but usually? Hell no, women are fucking pathetic with pain

In the off chance that this isn't complete horse shit, this just means that men deserve way more cred for not bitching about the smallest things.

No,women experience more pain than man and also take more painkillers.
theconversation.com/do-men-have-a-higher-threshold-for-pain-or-are-they-just-a-bit-emotionally-repressed-25681

Another paramedic here: You are spot on.

Women are emotional cunts who burst into tears at the slightest provocation.

Meanwhile, I've seen grown men who just amputated fingers with metalworking equipment look at me with a slightly grimacing straight face and say "I've been doing this for 25 years, I can't believe I was so stupid"

This.

There are far, far worse things than giving birth. At the end of the day, the human body is MEANT to give birth. It's uncomfortable, yes, but it's something that women are physiologically designed around doing.

Compare that to a dude passing a kidney stone. The urethra is an incredibly sensitive and incredibly well-innervated passage, meant only to pass warm, liquid urine. Now, imagine passing a jagged urea crystal the size of a pea through it, slowly working it past the prostate with only the pressure of the backed-up urine behind it.

I once saw a 26 year old US Marine pass a stone.

He was built like Thor and had done three tours of Iraq/Afghanistan.

He was curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while sucking his thumb, and begging, tears streaming down his face, like a wounded child for the pain to stop.

All thanks to his passing a stone.

So yeah, there are worse things than childbirth, for sure.

can handle pain
>bitches about it 24/7 even without it

cant handle pain
>does not even bat an eye

explain this

don't women just release oxytocin during child birth?

>mythbusters

>2010
>2010
>2010
>New study
>New study
>New study

KYS OP you faggot bombaklaat
sage in Options field

That's not really the best test to prove or disprove this myth. Women are more prone to vasospastic disorders that decrease the blood flow in the extremities so their hands can be naturally colder anyway. Women don't have as great of circulation in the extremities as men do. The reason has everything to do with reproduction. Men need blood in the extremities to reproduce and women need blood in the trunk of the body to keep the baby warm in the belly (so women don't circulate it as well/much to their limbs).

It's true. I've beaten all my girlfriends and they all could take a lot. This just proves that a few beatings are more than okay

Because they are fucking made for giving birth retard.

What is this shit?

You can't compare men and women pain because nobody has ever experienced both.

Disregard trannies.

Didn't need that to tell me.
They whine like babies as soon as they get a cold as if they're dying.

Kiss my ass whiny babies

So this study would also seem to indicate that men suffer more from domestic abuse then women

All the men I've seen ill whine much more than women when they have something minor.

Stop making up stuff

great. Let me see if that stands up in court. I didn't really hurt her your honor. She is resistant to pain, being female.

I saw that episode, it's mothers, not women as a whole

why don't you ask women why they avoid pain more than men if they are so good at dealing with it? do you see women working laborious jobs? why if they're so good at handling pain do they continue to expect men to provide labor for them while they rest on their laurels? sadistic pieces of shit.

Passing stones isn't exclusive to men.

Women in general tolerate pain better. Deal with it.
Picking exceptions to say men handle pain better is not proving anything.

Mothers generally do what they have to do even when sick while men when sick generally just stay in bed and rest and act like they're about to die.

Maye physical pain with childbirth and all, but they sure as hell as don't when it comes to emotional and mental pain.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4589942/
it's more complicated than that
estrogen increases pain tolerance
but a drop in estrogen causes even more pain
however, stress causes a drop in estrogen, so women when injured gives off 2 peaks of reaction to pain, stoic or explosive, with little in-between

>He was curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while sucking his thumb, and begging, tears streaming down his face, like a wounded child for the pain to stop
can you detect them before they get this big?

>men go into combat despite the fact it hurts more

there aren't any men in britain Nigel

A Britshit Roastie? Makes a change from a Pakis and Poo In Loos I suppose.

Plus comparing passing a stone to childbirth...

When you have experienced both then you can make a comparison and in thr example you've given your guy was crying like any person would probably do.

Pain is pain and tolerance to it is subjective. Some men can't even cope with injections and some can go on fighting with brokem limbs. Same with women. In general they tend to have a higher tolerance to it

Proof that OP makes an excellent woman.

There are contradicting studies that show that women don't take pain as well as men / feel pain more extremely than men.

that pic gave me ass cancer

I'm not British and not a kebab either Einstein. Now go back jacking off to British slags fucking black dudes

I don't need a study to see how my sisters can handle the same cold miles better compared to me.

>passing a kid through an expanding mechanism designed to deliver kids
>passing a large pebble through a gap measured in millimeters, does not naturally expand
Yeah goyim, serve the vaginital jew

Please show me on a graph from 1 to 2 how much ass cancer you have know

You passed your cerebral matter through it, it appears

i only saw women in that video