HEY RUSSIANS

Tell me about Krasnodar. I'm thinking about moving there and bringing tech jobs, start a family, and so on.

How are outsiders treated in Russia? As in, are (white) ex-Americans frowned upon, or treated normally, typically?
How is the technology sector in Krasnodar?
While I have been slowly working on learning the Russian language, and do plan on fully learning the language if I can move there, is it somewhat common for others to know English?
I would love to read any other tips and opinions.

I'm doing my research, but nothing beats reading/hearing about it from the people living there/near there.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Churka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is uncommon for someone to be fluent in english there. Also a lot of churkas live in the city, spewing their fithy language.

>churkas
I had to look that one up. For others here: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Churka
Basically white trash in the US, or

>technology sector
>in Krasnodar

Fuck you traitor. Get the fuck out of my country you rancid swine.

If you only knew who betrayed whom...

Russiaboo wants to Get The Fuck Out.
This is pretty good for any country, 2bh.
As we all know Russiaboos are even worse than actual Russians.

I do know.

You did.

Scumbag.

Haha, love the expression, but other than their women, I'm not much of a rissaboo.
Your reddit formatting speaks volumes of your faggotry. No, traitor would be the US government destroying my life over nothing, and attempting to force me to work for the cia instead of just asking like a normal mature adult, and not a bunch of fucking psychopaths.
Anyway, back to Krasnodar. I guess it's kind of a breadbasket, so not much in the way of tech there, but maybe we can grow a sector in the region.

Why Krasnodar?

Some of my Russian friends have spoken well about it and a few other places, citing Moscow and St Petersburg as overcrowded meme cities.

He's actually doing the noble thing and doing so. Wish more were like him, leaving the country if they don't like it, rather than forcing everyone else to change.

Churkas are not white trash, they are shitskins.

>No, traitor would be the US government destroying my life over nothing, and attempting to force me to work for the cia instead of just asking like a normal mature adult, and not a bunch of fucking psychopaths.

In today's edition of Things That Never Happened we have this LARPing faggot from the anonymous website called Sup Forums.

It's south (warmer), using Google street view and economic data, it's a city on the rise. Looks nice over all as well.

I'm open to other options of course. I'm going in somewhat blind, unfortunately. This is out of my control.

Thank you.

Eh, it's not what has happened. Unfortunately my life has been in danger... it's a long story, and it's just time for me to gtfo and grow businesses/communities in a different nation, most likely Russia.

I'm not a nazi type of guy, but do you mean Arabic people? I don't want to be blown up, or ran over, like the Germans or Swedes. :^(

This. OP, Krasnodar is mostly agriculture oriented. You better off in Moscow or Saint-Petersburg.

Are you retarded? Youre planning to move somewhere but you dont even anything about the place.
Krasnodar is filled with dagestanis, chechens, ingush and other thugs who will rob you for all your belongings.
Do you actually speak russian?

Churkas are Caucasians, like Chechens. I'm not a nazi, but they are absolute cancer.
There are a lot of them in my city studying.

This would be why I'm asking questions in multiple communities. See, this is called social research. :-) I am working on the language now. It's not /too/ bad. I'm not too afraid of being robbed. ;^)

Maybe like Chavs in the UK? Loud fuckers who act tough?
May I ask which city you are in and how you like it? :)

St. Petersburg is probably the only livable city in all of Russia. It's pretty wealthy, has less shitskins, and has more jobs than smaller towns. They have nice architechture. I assumed this everything, I don't know if true. Also St. Petersburg is much closer to civilization, i.e Estonia and Finland.

You better have a job before you move because you know, Russia is actually fuggin' poor and you're fucked if you don't get a good job. Mid-tier jobs make no money.

Lived there for 14 years, nice city. Moved because it is in bad economic space, just like Russia as a whole, it was incredibly tough selling people new shit so I moved mu business.

Shit that's up there. Must be cold as fuck. Lots of white people is a plus, but, for me, it's about less "trashy: people the better. Skin color w/e... as long as women are pretty and whatnot. :p
I love good architecture. Moscow seems hit and miss there. I bring business and jobs. I am not too worried about building a collaborative tech-based business there, possibly in green energy, or web, maybe SaaS. I'm still working on a plan, and on how to get the hell out of the US alive, seriously. There is no joke there. I am in a dangerous position and many eyes are on me.
Do you travel to Russia often?

Hmm, how's Malta? Feel free to tell me about some good times and bad times in Krasnodar, if you would not mind.

>Skin color w/e
I'm glad you're leaving. With luck you'll be bludgeoned to death by a vatnik.

Heh, sometimes I can't tell if you nazi guys are larping or what. I've met some pretty damn cute n' smart black chicks here in the states... like you wouldn't bang them.... uh huh ;^)