Sam Hyde

Can we agree that Sam Hyde was never /ourguy/? He is just pandering to the edgy teenager crowd, he worked for jews at Adult Swim. He isn't imaginative, he just copies absurdists like Tim&Eric.

He is just a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtu.be/lATAN7Nn2ng
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we don't agree

he is definitely /ourguy/

sage

I like Sam Hyde more than any of the other "alt-right" e-celebs because at least he is funny while they are usually just uptight and annoying. He seems to lack the over-inflated ego that comes with being young and thrust into the spot-light.

I thought World Peace was an awesome show, also.

Sam Hyde is /ourguy/

I MISS HIM COME BACK SAM

He's a character actor. He's playing the character of a goofy, crazy alt-rightist. It's a parody. He's very good at it, but there are too many tells in his and his troupe's performances to establish that it's an act.

"He worked for Jews.."

He is a Jew.

he's alright

spot on

Yeah like how they got their show cancelled and throwing away that whole opportunity?

he's /ourguy/

He is generally not funny.
Also he did gay shit in one video "The Jhoinney RETURNS ... [detᴀJMs ᴀʙout HJs ɴew MJғe]"

>Buy my books goy, I'm edgy just like you :^)

He fucks trannies too

I luh me some goobas

He got a show on a major network
so he def took it in the arse from some
jew.

Pretty sure he's black pilled user, the types of pill he took would probably destroy most people, hence he seems so unhinged. It's a pretty good act if he was faking it all, he definitely comes off as someone who has a big chip on his shoulders.

Turbo unfunny.

Just a goofy fat, giant who popped too many pimples in highschool so now he has a blotchy face.

Top notch satire. A highly red pilled individuals and intelligent individual, same goes for the troupe. Anyone pushing the PC boundary and making fun of untouchable subjects is a diamond these days. Fully endorse. Defiantly /ourguy/

Also proof readings for fags

Fag

nah he is totally /ourguy/

He the balls to joke about all the subjects that no one else would joke about because they all wanted to be PC.
He was also dropping the finest red pills left, right and centre.

Whenever you are controlled opposition
the jews will make you do some humiliating
gay shit in public. Such as Gavin McGinnis
with the dildo. In the video
" "The Jhoinney RETURNS ... [detᴀJMs ᴀʙout HJs ɴew MJғe]"
He sucks on some guys fingers and other
gay shit. So I am suspicious.

its not an act, watch hydewars or check his twitter

charles and sam, at the very least, are definitely redpilled

I like Sam Hyde. I think Sup Forums rotted his brain a little, but he is a naturally funny guy.

Also, here is a vid of him from high school that proves that he is a Ruskie spy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw

His stand up is awful. He has about 2 good skits
and that ted talk thing that was funny. Other than
that he is overrated.

Yeah, he would be a really dedicated "character" and a master actor if that was all on act.

Whether he does it for the laughs or is genuinely redpilled I don't care, he is funny, a bit hit and miss from skit to skit, but still funny.
And comedy has always been a good way to touch on controversial topics

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

So I have thought about this as well, but why is the "alt right character" also his online persona and does he drop little references in his sketches? Why doesn't he do that with any of the other charaters.

He's definitely /ourguy/

BRING BACK WORLD PEACE

>0:22
that bitch is digging sam and has camera a shit ton
he was a sexy beast back then

>He has about like 2 good skits and stuff, also gay charater acting mmakes him actually gay

((((4 posts by this ID)))

No Geralt he IS /ourguy/ I chatted to him once, actually a nice guy once you get past the mass shootings.
The Western Alexander Dugin thing he's got going for him right now is pretty cool.

His standup is ironic. It's bad on purpose. That's the joke.

He scamed bronys. He took them on irl. Sam Hyde is absolutely /ourguy/

Why does he suck on another mans fingers
in " "The Jhoinney RETURNS ... [detᴀJMs ᴀʙout HJs ɴew MJғe]"? That's gay shit.

I don't know whether he is thisguy or thatguy and don't give a fuck. He's often very entertaining. Whereas you, on the other hand, aren't.

OK, Sam, there's your you. Later dude.

He's a comedian OP, not a fucking political figure.

A comedian with a sense, that is.

LOL

youtu.be/lATAN7Nn2ng

Trully ourlad

Sam Hyde is based and you should feel bad saged

Because you're a repressed homosexual who gets stuck in this minor detail (a fucking funny hehe sketch btw). Most normal people who are sure on their sexual orientation don't get this bothered by an entertainment sketch.

Either you're a deep state repressed homo or you're just really autistic(and paranoid).

You're fucked in the head user.

It's not a minor detail. If you want to idealize men
who put other men's fingers in their mouth and
suck them off, go ahead. To me, it only takes one
time sticking a dildo up your arse, or sucking
some guys fingers and I'm done. Also, he is
only funny 5% of the time anyway.

You're fucking gay, you need to find someone to idealize because you're a faggot looking for a father figure, and it's pathetic.

You have no idea how gay that seems (for normal mentally adjusted human beings).

Here's a picture of /yourguy/ Sup Forums

He didn't work for the Jews, he pandered to edgy teenagers, he was a degenerate, and he destroy half of Europe, especially Poland.

I am not idealizing him.
I'm talking shit on him for degenerate behavior.
You are getting butthurt because you idealize him.
Also, you are throwing gay agenda tactics of
calling me gay for pointing out gay shit.

No he doesn't brony fags made that up after he scammed them with a fake kickstarter for a brony dating game

You're such a faggot, you're one of those faggots that believe someone is trying to make you gay when you already are a big fat flaming homo.

Also, Sammy boy is pretty redpilled on homosexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t

NO HE'S A MISONGENISTIC TERRORIST REEEE

Sam Hyde is on his way to this bread.

you guys are fucking retarded and don't understand post-irony

it's a character, and it's serious, at the same time

>not our goy

The idea of controlled opposition is to make people
think you're on the side you're not. So of course
he would appear anti-gay. Meanwhile he is putting
male body parts in his mouth. That is not what
red pilled men do.

I believe in Sam

You're a fucking blockhead man...

This desu

Sven got it.
Hyde is playing a character, he does it for living. And he is obviously on the right side too. /ourguy

Not an argument

>purity testing your awoovement out of existence

He killed at least 150 black people

obviously /ourguy/

Lots of his audience comes from alt right 4channers but I think he should stay away from the cringey nu/pol/ fags with their Pepe t-shirts at HWNDU etc. Seeing them worship him was pathetic. He's really got talent and is pushing boundaries like no other comedian though. It's a real reflection on society the way he's been shut down over the past few months. Hoping for some more provocative stand up and projects in the future. He needs our high energy and support in these trying times.

You're just as gay as Joe Rogan the fag, go take some Alpha brain to combat those homoerotic thoughts.

He can't keep getting away with it

Well I think Joe rogan has done less actual
gay shit than sam Hyde.

>tranny forehead

This dude is a chick!

this, dudes a bro

oh yeah, I told the big KK furry fag to stay away from him. Don't want sam to be disgusted by a faggot furry fan.

Isn't that the guy who killed all those people?

Underrated. I give you all the upvotes!

Sage

OP is not /ourguy/. Reminder: Hyde is feeling depressed after Twitter killed his account, his preferred way to communicate with the fans.

> his preferred way to communicate with the fans.
Why did (((they))) do that? What's the quick rundown?

Bad shitposter, pole. He is /ourguy/

He tweeted about Jews more than usual, so his account was shoah'd. They fired O'Reilly, are bleeding out Alex Jones in court, and then they censored Hyde. Sup Forums is next. It's been fun. "Bagels are a hate crime if thrown by gentile" - ADL

>actually a nice guy once you get past the mass shootings.
kekd

don't talk shit about a mass murderer are you insane delet this thread mods right now

this

The only one who got it.
Sam is not an "act". Sam is just Sam.
And he's my dude.

We all fuck trannies here.

This. Only one I'd go for a beer with

You haven't seen enough of his stuff if you believe this