I can't believe I let you fags trick me into thinking depression wasn't real and that if I lifted regularly it would go...

I can't believe I let you fags trick me into thinking depression wasn't real and that if I lifted regularly it would go away

Tbh you're a retarded for taking advice from a place like this.

well.. are you lifting regularly, or just being a depressed pussyman?

You're probably pretty close to beating it. People will start to treat you differently and with more respect if you continue to get into shape...

Wow great thread dude make sure you to post 77 more like it so we can call you a faggit many more times.

Get the fuck outta here and don't start a thread ever again.

man the fuck up you fucking pussy

fpbp

suck it up, most people on the chans suffer from some sort of depression or another

most Sup Forums "depression" is just virginity
If you lift regularly it will go away then you won't feel so emasculated and stop feeling the need to make whiny OFF-TOPIC posts on this madagascan mah-jong forum

If you're depressed still from lifting, then you're not lifting hard enough, or you're not doing cardio, or you're not eating right, or all of the above.

It could be hormonal just as much as it is psychological. When you get those feelings don't follow them down the rabbit hole, chase them away. Some people subconsciously like feeling depressed, for whatever reason: attention, a feeling of uniqueness/self-importance, etc. So they further their own depression, they embrace the thoughts and further them rather than ignoring or distracting themselves from them.

Probably just low test tho.

Exercise can help, but not in all cases. It depends on the extent of your depression. Exercise also takes quite a while to have an effect.

You have to lift AND make the concious effort to be happy.

Lifting just makes it a bit easier.

I life and I feel pretty damn good even though the only people I interact with are my "friends" on Steam.

these are all terrible posts

Its because of the modern lifestyle that you're like this. Nothing but complete destruction of ZOG will make us happy

do not listen to these rodents, they are still slaves to the jewish state

Shotguns are cheap

3 times a week for 45 min
You're right
Not a virgin, though
This logic goes on infinitely though
>you're depressed because you don't lift
>you're depressed because you're not doing cardio
>you're depressed because you aren't married with kids
>you're depressed because your kids have grown up and you're old
>you're depressed because you're on your deathbed

Depression is easily cured by halting all forms of faggotry.

I'm depressed from all the bullying because of my flag, the problem is 95% of it is true and I'd do anything to be born in west Europe or even Canada. I want Americans punished forever for making me look bad.

I'm getting a trade skill that was listed as most in-demand in Ontario so I can post under a new flag but I'm sad I'll be old by the time I can have a beautiful pure Canadian passport

Rope is cheaper

/fit/ is down the hall and to the left

He's a wuss. He wouldnt.

/thread

Kill yourself Burger.

Depression is a mental state. It can only be tangentially influenced by exercise. Exercise is for anxiety management, a physical manifestation of depression.

Digits confirm op is low test

Depression is real but retards realy love to diagnose themselves. In this field particulary and medicine in general self diagnose is a bad practise, especially if you are not professional.

You're right.

>"""""bullying"""""
It's called the yapping of a chihuahua. All great nations hear it.

>most in-demand in Ontario
Have fun making 15$ an hour because your company can't compete with Ahmed and his 15 cousins.

Your digits and my symptoms would indicate that I'm low test, but my bloodwork from last year said my hormone levels are fine... do I believe doctors or digits?

you need to run to defeat depression not fucking lift you moron, running boosts your endorphine levels

If you are doing shit you aren't depressed, at least not all of the time.

Sure your life might still be miserable but so is everyone elses.

And you're a non /fit/ fag

what is this an image of

>no other sizes of this image found
What is that a picture of?

how reddit can one post be?

Getting fit isn't a magic cure, but it helps.

The exercise will cause your body to produce a better chemical cocktail throughout the day (and especially during the exercise).

It can be a stepping stone towards more improvement.

Looking better gives more confidence, more confidence makes it easier to meet girls, and finding a good woman will make just about any man content.

Its a part of a process

19 year old cosplayer dressed up as 2B from Nier. Said it was too tight on her thigh.

I'm saddened that I know this.

depression isn't real, you are just weak.

helped me, went from shooting heroin, to methadone, to getting off methadone, lifting and getting a job running cnc machines making jet engine parts. wtf is so hard about it? took like 2 years to complete.

Some days I can't get out of bed though. I got in a funk and slept for 27 hours without waking up once. Doctors can't find anything physiologically wrong with me besides a genetic problem with processing neurotransmitters

Doesn't sound like you were depressed, sounds more like you were just an addict. Similar symptoms, different disease
>finding a good woman will make just about any man content
idk about that

I see. Found it.

w-what is that image of