Let me explain you, why it is ok to beat trump supporters and other nazi scum...

Let me explain you, why it is ok to beat trump supporters and other nazi scum. You want undocumented people to be beaten by the police. Usually police attack unexpectedly and often it is one undocumented person against several policemen. So it is ok to attack trump supporters, especially when they don't expect it and when there are not so many of them together. Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/09/kevin-macdonald-jews-play-a-leading-role-in-promoting-multiculturalism-in-europe/
toqonline.com/blog/the-psychopathology-of-judaism-2/
williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1
counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html
newobserveronline.com/2014/07/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywoodbut-slam.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because one is a group of criminals (illegals) and the other isn't (Trump supporters).

Pretty simple concept desu.

> one is a group of criminals
Only because of your racist laws.

in what kind of bubble the author of this image lives ?

San Fransisco

It's not racist. Crossing the border illegally is a crime.

Being a Mexican in Mexico is not. Being a Mexican in the US (legally) is not.

Pretty simple concept desu.

Can you post your bait threads on Sup Forums next time? That's the whole point of that board.

Damn, I want to live in a glorious art deco city with zeppelins and giant Trump flags.

We don't want illegals beaten by police. We want them deported.

And they dont want to be deported.

id love to live in that picture

Shit tier b8 m8.

So make it easier to do it legally.

It's not their right.
You only have one right and that's hard work. Do some hard work and get into a country legally

>don't want to be deported
>break the law and cross the border illegally
You can't have it both ways Jose

Why are they arresting Zyklon Ben?

and criminals dont want to got to prison

no we have enough immigrants as it is

> make it too hard for usual people to get in legally
> complains about illegal immigration
He имeю пoнятия.

you have to go back Ahmed

No. Anything else faggot?

Criminals have usually done something bad to other people. Crossing the border harms no one.

>perpetuating the muslim """"""refugee"""""" myth

I fought war for you, bretbong

you wouldbt get deported if you come here legally

*black man tapping his head.png*

Why should we make it easier for people who don't even value our laws in the first place?

>taking jobs from people ir being a welfare slave harms no one

Just because you don't like a law doesn't mean you just ignore it. I don't like the gun laws in my state, but I follow them anyway because I'm not a degenerate. Also, the process is fine. We don't need millions of unskilled migrants.

Send illegal spics, niggers, jews, and leftists to extermination camps.

trump supporters are legal so that means you would have to get permission from the state which would only then make sense

Harms society. Deport all illegals. Arrest those running Sanctuary Cities.

How is it racist to require that all immigrants, regardless of their race, go through a legal process in order to acquire citizenship?

Prepare to die, traitor.

"""""""""""Undocumented"""""""" """"""people""""""" don't deserve rights within our borders. They are not citizens, our constitution does not apply to them. Simple as that.

The constitution does apply to them whether you like it or not

>taking jobs from people
People do not own any jobs, they are distributed in a fair competition.
> being a welfare
This is usually bad, but many citizens already doing it.

Having laws is discriminating against spics and niggers. Didn't you get the memo?

>Let me explain you, why it is ok to beat trump supporters and other nazi scum.

Advocating violence. Nice

>You want undocumented people to be beaten by the police.

Wrong right off the bat.

>Usually police attack unexpectedly and often it is one undocumented person against several policemen.

So? Cops don't have to be fair to criminals.

> So it is ok to attack trump supporters, especially when they don't expect it and when there are not so many of them together.

LEL

>Find a flaw.

You exist somewhere on this earth.
OP BTFO

No

Constitutional rights apply to DAPA and DACA now, so you're wrong.

i hope your trolling

>1 million legal immigrants each year
>it's too hard for paco & juanita

>many citizens already doing it
Adding more is not the answer

Daily reminder that brexit will be cancelled.

Yes I want illegal immigrants to be beaten by the police, they're criminals. They have a 100% crime rate.

God that cartoon is such pure concentrated "I'm a lefty who lives on comic books".

so if i start shooting and killing your friends because you had them try to run up on me, that's ok too right?

because trump has been legally elected to legally enforce the common sense idea that nations should have borders. Antifa beating trump supporters are just unlawful brainwashed thugs fighting for megacorporations who have decided that the world should be borderless

Get out shill

>I want undocumented people to be beaten by police
>I want to pay police officers to beat people who shouldn't be there in the first place

I want them gone.

Founding fathers never wanted such a strict border.

>UKcuck tries to tell us what the founders wanted

Get the fuck out Achmed

nonono no I WILL TELL YOU WHAT GOING ON

look , you are ANTIFA > you need a fascist to exist .... and when there arent any and its just normal people you say THEY are the nazi to justify your existence .... which is pathetic as fuck cause it nakes you a hypocrite ..... *and your existance non-mandatory* the fact it s etc rationalisation use violence will be picked by by some vicious folk to justified they stabbed you , shill

By whom? The tories are about to be granted a mandate to go through with a Hard Brexit.

Deporting some is not an answer either.

>The rule of law is living until I disagree with how due process changes it.

Why should we?

No.

if only niggers didnt exist our world would be a little bit brighter

>Find a flaw

You're a niggerlover - That's a huge fucking flaw.

Law should exist only if it prevents one to harm another. "Illegal" border crossing harms no one.

Just hope you realize we will punch back and harder you fucking degenerate

I can't wait for RWDS to be a thing, you will be headed to a fema camp soon.

I don't think you understand what the word illegal means.

>white men of upstanding moral character
what the founding fathers actually wanted as our immigration policy you degenerate limey fuck

Pictures like this only create more trump voters. Anyone turned off by it would never vote for him anyway

Thanks for volunteering to take all the violent Mexican and south american criminals, Achmed.

actually it hurts the native worker as illegals can sell their labor at whatever price the market asks for while natives have to take at least minimum wages also they flood the labor market adding to inflation and devaluing labor

false and false

Here are the three options on the table for what to do with illegal immigrants:
>Leave them in the shadows, where the government doesn't know what they are up to until they are caught committing a crime (current policy)
>Grant them all amnesty (this would set a precedent for lawlessness and open borders)
>Deport them back to their home countries
Deportation is the only way

saged. stop making shitty bait threads

lmao ok, do you think we care? you fight expect to get fought back. you'll get BTFO just like you did in Berkley. seeya in Boston faggot

wow wtf i HATE dr*mbpfkins now

Way to take the ShareBlue bait guys

That is not true - uncontrolled immigration just like uncontrolled population growth harms society. How the fuck do you provision services such as water and medical care if you have no idea how big the population will be in a years time. If there is suddenly not enough water because 6 gorillain people have just turned up and people are die of thirst there is clear harm.

>Self determination and democracy are only valid law when I agree with it

Actually Hamilton ironically wanted the border closed to shitskins and Jeferson wanted to cleanse south america of them.

I would be absolutely fine with Trump going full fascist if he brought back zeppelins
like holy shit that looks awesome
for anti-trump propaganda, it sure did make a good job of him going fascist look amazing and incredible.

What's wrong with second though? Open borders are actually good for economy.

Cultural Marxism came directly from the mostly communist and Jewish Frankfurt School.

Jews globally support a Jewish ethnostate but zealously advocate mass immigration to European/White nations, where they also organize to advocate for racist, apartheid Israel

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/09/kevin-macdonald-jews-play-a-leading-role-in-promoting-multiculturalism-in-europe/
Jew supremacist, racist hypocrisy:

*we* self-Chosenites have an exclusive homeland, but *also* have the right to live as a 'nation apart' and privileged hostile elite in *your* country, and YOU whether Irish or Swedish have no rights to a homeland and you are
'racist' if you dont agree to let 3rd world immigrants displace you.

toqonline.com/blog/the-psychopathology-of-judaism-2/

williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1

counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/

The Bolsheviks murdered many millions more people than the Germans and yet we are not beat over the head by Hollywood and media about that. Ever wonder why?

Because Jews - thats why.

heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html

newobserveronline.com/2014/07/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywoodbut-slam.html?m=1

RESISTANCE
IS
GENTILE

RIG RIG RIG
REEE REEE REEE
Bolsheviks get the bullet.

> democracy
> what is a popular vote

Because mexicans are barely human so it's ok to beat them but trump supporters are mainly white so it would be inhumane and uncivilized to hurt them. That being said I don't like pro trump rallies because it doesn't tell trump what we want. It only makes him think whatever he does it correct.

>this is what leftist cucks actually believe

>I go on Sup Forums to make really shitty bait threads

kys

You like in Europe where democracy IS a joke, your "popular vote" voted for brexit almost a year ago and you still aren't out WHAT A JOKE

Speak for yourself , I want both.

whats 'the economy' - how well banks and large corps are doing?

you idiots reduce humankind to a homo economicus, and sacrifice democracy and national rights on the altar of private central banking and transnational corporations.

There are things more important than the stock market.

and open borders is NOT good for the economy because millions if uneducated unskilled foreigners who give no fucks about our culture OBVIOUSLY dont help the real economy you stupid, brainwashed fuck.

>Implying legislation is determined by popular vote and not voted representatives

do you know that the constitution says that one is allowed to protect oneself and his family forn agressors right?

>why it is ok to beat trump supporters and other nazi scum.
Sure, self defense. When trumpers riot and attack you, what else are you going to do?

its easy just dont be an lazy motherfucker, i know it i have lived ther for 2 years

This comic just makes me sad now. What could have been..

HI ANTIFA KILL YOURSELF YOU KIKE FUCK

Fucking Britbongs, don't you have knives to ban or something?

its true that kim jong is glowing in the dark nowdays?

The legal ones are actually the bigger issue. The only immigration we should be allowing is of people who skilled people hold classic american judeo christian values and have no where else to go. Like South African farmers.

Dang I wish it was like this picture.
More like it's the exact opposite because the media is bought out by the gloabalists/jews/communists

t. Nigger loving Ahmed

Same desu

S T O P R E S P O N D I N G
A
G
E