Alright theirs too many neets on this board, how does it feel to be a nigger and a parasite?

Alright theirs too many neets on this board, how does it feel to be a nigger and a parasite?

GET A FUCKING JOB OR AT LEAST A SKILL!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

Says the uneducated chav spamming exclamation points

I would say that enjoying vast amounts of free entertainment while pissing off retarded normie wage slaves due to reminding them of how unfulfilling their lives are, simply for living your own, is a skill.

Currently doing a degree in physics and have a job, stop being a lazy shit get your ass up and get a job or at least learn something new.

If welfare queens can take advantage of gibs, why can't we?

Most wage slaves are not happy.

shut up greenteeth

So you're just a nihilist cunt then who is nothing but a waste to you're country and people.

I'm a college athlete working for a degree in Physical Education who also works as a personal trainer in the off-season. We're not all a bunch of NEETS, Pajit.

looks like we got ourselves a RAGIE WAGIE

If you're going to shit post on a Mongolian web zone while calming to be "doing a degree in physics and have a job" you could at least focus more on proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

I guess but you don't beat nigger by becoming one you might as well just listen to rap or be a Islamist and give up society will only change when productive people stand up

I hate be a victim faggot but i have dyslexia its hard for me.

The consumer and materialistic society is built for stupid people. "Just buy a house and you'll be happy" is a line for suckers.

I need your help Sup Forums
My boss (Is Schaefer a Jewish name? Because i suspect my boss is a Jew) cut my hours down to only 2 days a week. I am pissed off because i used to be full time as a security guard. I cant just get a new job because i smoked weed about 2 weeks ago. I know im a degenerate, but i think im going to get myself fired on purpose, so i can collect unemployment. Two days per week is not enough!

Got a job but may lose it when they find out my powerlevel. Such is life in a leftist country.

materialistic, no you are you think of yourself above others,you blame society for your actions yet you do not take action to change it. society will only change when productive members make a change my goal is to star at face of god and to understand his nature whilst bringing my people into glory what is yours?

it's german, so probably fairly common as a jewish last name

I wish every Jew would change their names back to Cohen or Levi so we could be sure who we are dealing with.

Just try and contain it I go to uni and i know if they find out mine ill be kicked out, its very sad.Nobody will change that if everyone became a neet though society will only change when productive members stand up.

At what point did I say I am above others?

That is you my friend, thinking that working people are above the NEETs.

If you want society to change, then write up a game plan and share it with others to join you.

yeah but it's usually fairly easy to tell based on their appearance (and behaviour)

Nigger I make 80k per year, own my own lace, and workout 3 times a week. Got 2 chicks I can fuck whenever I want and it all means nothing.

I miss being a NEET and playing Halo and WoW with the boys, but the boys are gone or different.

I own a vidya store and I make my living off of neets spending their neetbux on my cheap video games.

Don't worry neets, I love you.

When Hofer got nearly elected but was averted they were cheerful in the office and I just stayed silent, drunk my coffee and went to wörk again.
I think they suspect it.

We all knew you weren't studying English

woah, people still buy physical copies of games? really?

"That is you my friend, thinking that working people are above the NEETs." its true though people are more valuable to society then others I value a scientist or a doctors life above that of a rapist equality is a false god I do not value people as money but rather as value to society, to folk and achievement.

"If you want society to change, then write up a game plan and share it with others to join you."Yeah true guess im a lazy faggot too FFS

Start a family And find friends

that's a fucking great pic

>suffer with us!
>get fucked in the ass for 40+ hours a week just like the rest of us!
>think of 16zillion ways to respond to the mandatory script of "nice weather today, that traffic huh, did you see the game last night, another day another dollar, etc" just like us

not worth it at all. corporate monkey here saying I would do ANYTHING to do it all over has a peaceful, humble NEET just living my life and enjoying it as I see fit. The rat race is the absolute worst. 0/10, highly not recommended.

inb4 failed normie. no, I'm just dead inside.

how does it feel to know I dont give a single shit about you raging over me while I enjoy literally every day of my life

Been trying my fren. The girls I find are all "fuck Trump" roasties who've banged a dozen dudes (x4), or they to take crazy pills every day but still have breakdowns (hereditary btw), or they're nonwhite and make their whole life about that (x2), or they can't have children (x2), or they have tens of thousands in debt for a failed Theatre degree (dropped out, also crazy pills), or they're fat/ugly and that's the only reason they'd act how I want.

Once you hit double digits on women and they all still can't even pass for a wife or refuse to, you give up on your future. There is nothing to fight for.

Fucking got me senpai

Neets without a lot of money and shitty internet connections aren't spending 90 maple dollars to spend hours waiting for a download that they can't trade in or resell.

Also, parents don't trust download titles. So digital sales have no effect on discount game stores because the kind of people who download full price games aren't the kind of people who worry about price too much.

wut about butt sex?

>40+ hours
I wish. Try 100+ hours a week on a shore command.

t. Navy

You really have no idea how miserable ''working'' can make you.

I don't blame neets at all, i my self got myself a degree in economics and did not find a single job, so after wasting 4 years in 'education' i'm back to flipping burgers and tossing salad.

Daily grind and having some literal subhuman yelling at you for the smallest shit while acting all mighty due to his position as you patiently hold your anger to not snap his pencil neck.

Maybe that's because i'm working with the lowest kind of people (chef), i have zero experience when it comes to office work..

But chances it could be comfy, at least you don't do anything physical so you wouldn't feel like death all day long.

No

>be me
>buff
>employed
>self sufficient in all forms
>gf
>pol user
????

>read post
>"oh, so nice for him"
>check flag
>realize it's all fabricated

I got hit by a car on my bike on my way home from work

I'm okay now but my bike frame is too warped from the accident

I didn't sue or anything because that's what a jew would do

How does one get a job?

I meant 40+ minimum, but damn 100+ weekly?

when you pass double overtime and spend that much of your days/week at work it comes to the point where it's no longer your job, it's practically your home.

fresh off or wrapping up your service anytime soon? good luck

worked my way up from warehouse to admin staff with a bunch of shit in between. tried all that mindgame shit of trying to learn more about people or view the repetitive manual labor motions as a workout, but that shit just gets old.
I'm at the "it'd be nice if a meteor smashes into my car on my commute today" stage at this point.

Can't really call it hourly pay when you're in service because you're basically on command 24/7. Even the place you sleep is dedicated sleep time. Thank you for your service though.

>tfw NEETS are to stupid to realize they can have a job that facilitates or, at the very least, accommodates their interests

I'm an uneducated security guard who gets paid to sit at a desk and shitpost for 12 hours at a time, for 44 hours a week. I by no means get paid well, but I certainly make triple what a NEET will get from the government, for doing the same shit they do all day.

Why?
The real world is terrible. Too much effort needed for almost no reward.

I'd rather spend all my life on vidya and anime desu~!