Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>is a christcuck

Top fucking kek when this happens unironically. Following any man-made religion and especially one as filled with contraddictions and hypocrisy as Christianity is retarded.

Only acceptable spiritual settings for redpilled people:
Agnostic
Atheist
Buddhist (not sure, I'm still studying the subject)

How the fuck can you claim to be redpilled if you believe in man-made religions which are the epitome of bluepill, as in, believing shit that has LITERALLY no proof just because someone tells you to? Besides, that shit can be reinterpreted in any way, just look how the fucking Pope is using the fucking bible to justify the sandnigger invasion of Italy. The same fucking bible the american alt-right thumps to not justify it. See how the bible is endlessly reinterpretable bullshit and how it can be used to brainwash you?

But don't get me wrong, we NEED religion to keep the degenerate bluepilled masses in check. Without their godly good boy points system in place, they would act like the degenerates they are. As a true redpilled, enlightened mind, with no degenerate tendencies, you don't need religion to keep yourself in check. If I was a politician, I would definitely claim to be a christian and use christianity to give additional justification to my believes ("le god meme said this as well in the bible!"), but fuck me if I believe that medieval garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblicalsignsintheheadlines.com/2016/09/02/america-forgetting-god-christianity-declining-as-atheism-and-islam-are-on-the-rise/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/18/poll-in-the-already-irreligious-uk-faith-falls-further/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/05/12/christianity-faces-sharp-decline-as-americans-are-becoming-even-less-affiliated-with-religion/
washingtonmonthly.com/2016/12/23/christian-america-is-in-decline-heres-why-it-impacts-everyone/
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:^)

Lmao OP, completely agree with you.

Hopefully in the near future, say a decade or so, the masses will leave religion en masse. Maybe not a decade - 50 years or so.

Jesus didn't exist btw

Even if that shit is true (it isn't, and your shitty post proves nothing, the sources are obviously biased), that doesn't make all the rest of the bible true, especially when it has been written, rewritten, edited, translated, and fucked around by all kinds of criminals-against-humanity through history.

But please, keep believing your feel good placebo fairytales, you're a useful idiot my friend, and we need useful idiots. Sometimes reason is not enough, you need some good old-fashioned bible thumping to get the point across. If some shmuck says something, it's just a shmuck with an opinion, but if he also backs it up with le sakred book o' jesus, then it's god's word, and the fucktarded christian flock of sheeples will get behind it.

Reminder that atheism is shrinking world wide. 4.5% of the world's population was atheist in 1970 compared to only 2% in 2010 and a projected 1.8% for 2020

Oh no, you used le reddit hat meme, delete this right now!

You literally personify it. I only break out the hat meme when it's applicable.

All religions are shrinking because islam is expanding. Atheism is not a religion btw, it's an ideology. I'm not going to look up the statistics but I'm pretty sure christianity is declining at an even faster pace.

religious identity, like gender, exists on a scale.

>I'm not going to look up statistics

Typical atheist response. Can't stand evidence because it defeats you.

Hes a kike, All atheists are.

t. Jose-Raul Odinsson

biblicalsignsintheheadlines.com/2016/09/02/america-forgetting-god-christianity-declining-as-atheism-and-islam-are-on-the-rise/

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/18/poll-in-the-already-irreligious-uk-faith-falls-further/

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/05/12/christianity-faces-sharp-decline-as-americans-are-becoming-even-less-affiliated-with-religion/

washingtonmonthly.com/2016/12/23/christian-america-is-in-decline-heres-why-it-impacts-everyone/

The list goes on. Looks like I was right without even looking it up.

>he's disagreeing with me, must be a kike/fedora/redditard, muh hugbox!

Funny how you christcucks never have any arguments, only implications, strawman, various types of appeals, memes and ad-hominem attacks.

funny, coming from someone who hosts the pope within its own territory

>country specific polls

Look up world wide m8. All religions are rising will atheism is shrinking. China in particular has an exploding christian population. Sucks to be atheist I'm afraid.

Its a clear point that youre against God and therefore a kike.

lmao

Jesus didn't even have a beard you dumbdumb

He was basically a loveable twink, described more of a boyish cherubic figure by the first versions of Christianity.

They literally changed the Bible to make him look like a wise patriarch like Zeus, so that they could get more followers and appeal to the Romans who already had plenty of badass gods.

The original Jesus was the beardless manchild of love and happiness, not the tall wise old bearded king you cucks follow. Look it up, it's right there in every historian and scholar's account.

Lmao at your entire religion.

>Buddhist (not sure, I'm still studying the subject)
no. just as shit.
also
>implying religion matters
you don't need religion because right wing retardation has replaced it for you in the same way it has fedora tippers on the left. Humans constantly build contradictory and hypocritical systems of gratification, and the rise and fall of the soviet union proves this along side the evidence of countless changes in religion as we grow and develop as a cultural species.

Religion is man made, so rather than hate the religion, you should think carefully about why we need such beliefs, where such contradictory and self satisfied beliefs come from, when people can act like total psychopaths and hypocrits merely because they have a bible which states their political views are the only way and should be in place everywhere.

All a bible means is a condensed set of books that contains everything important to its belief structure. anything else left or right follows the same scheme. even science, the most redpilled of all organizations, is filled with retards who deny evolution or climate change or think IQ tests means whites are superior to blacks genetically(but curiously have nothing to say about asians)

You cannot kill the bible, the bible is only a scape goat, an external manifestation of that which has already been broken. Original sin is real. We are born broken. The bible is nothing more than a fun house mirror among many to fix it, from stalinism to right wing nationalism. it is all unequivically garbage

I`m atheist as fuck, but you are the worst scum

Like I said before I'd rather have the pope than sabbianegri.

Post the fucking sources please. Anyway, why does it even matter? I know you like logical fallacies such as the appeal to popularity one, but how the fuck does atheism declining invalidate my claims? And most importantly, how can you claim that christianity and fucking ISLAM being on the rise are a good thing? If something is popular, there's even more reasons to doubt it.

How can I be against god and a kike at the same time? Don't kikes also believe in a god? I for one don't believe in god, but that's only because other explanations make more sense to me. If somehow god is proven to be real, I'll change my mind. Also, I literally said that Christians are useful idiots to me, I am not against christianity, I just consider it a load of horseshit just like every other man-made, theistic religion (this includes kikes). I think you should just go back to plebbit and stay there, you speak in memes only and lack rational thinking.

You should look into Hinduism for the real Redpilled religion.

>m'lady

>praising devas
>redpilled

Sigh people who make this meme don't understand what devas mean in Hinduism

hey guys welcome back to atheist podcast #1040
this week we have a caller thats gonna talk about how he believes god
haha i have a question for you idiot can you prove god exists no you cant get wrecked idiot
tune in nextweek for athiest podcast #1041

99% of jews are just atheists with a jewish relative. Youre a kike just like every atheist. You are literally the same thing you hate.

Why do you associate me with fedora tippers or the left? I have nothing in common with either one of those factions. Also, it's too easy to say "hurr everything is shit". Make up your own set of opinion faggot, if you claim to be redpilled. Something must feel right to you. Everything is subjective anyway.

Redpilled people don't care if someones religious. We just go "whatever works for you buddy". Bluepilled people constantly whine about what others do with their lives.

>libertarian morality

Go read Isaiah 53 (an OT scripture)
>has cross on flag
>hates God
Lmaoing at your entire country.

I'm not jew and I have literally zero jewish relatives, in fact, all of my relatives are painfully catholic. But keep believing what makes you feel good, after all it's what religioncuck do all the time when they can't face the harsh truth.

>Better by far to embrace the hard truth, than a reassuring fable.

>libertarianism is the ultimate redpill

te red pill is.........god isnt real but dont throw out the baby with the bath water

its a uniting force for the people so its best to play along with it rather than wind up a godless hellhole like sweden full of nihlists

That's exactly what I said in the OP.

You can't fake real faith, or you will end up as America. Even Jesus prefers the faithless to stay that way.

14 “And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.
>15 “‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot!
>16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

>im not a jew
>attacks Christianity
Your allies and brothers (the jews) in the fight against Christianity and white institutions applaude you.

>Look it up, it's right there in every historian and scholar's account.

>Go read this one specific verse from before Jesus' birth

really btfo'd me :)

Also, my product of american education, what is a Celtic cross? What is the Celtic cross emblem used by the crusaders? What is the flag of Scotland? Didn't think you knew

Jesus had no beard. He was, by all accounts of his disciples and those who lived with him and attended his sermons, a young man, closer to a cherub, and so was depicted as such because it signified his virtue as the 'lamb of god'.

Churchcucks just got together for a cool new rebrand because everyone was laughing at them for
>worshipping a boyish twink instead of literally any of the badass pagan gods of the time

Still lmaoing at your religion

I don't attack christianity, in fact I think it's useful even though I consider it a load of shit. I prefer it to islam and kikes, at least it's party of italy's identity unlike those other religions, so I'd rather have everyone be a christian than muslim or jew.

But then again why do I fucking bother with someone who is acting triggered and butthurt as fuck like an sjw on his period? The fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums, I'm sure Jesus does not approve of this place. Go back to your safe space faggot. And don't forget sunday school tomorrow.

There has been many of these threads lately
You guys can't leave people to their own faith,can't you?
I wonder why

Youre a kike as i have said, at least you realize it now.

>read what secular men say is true about my faith
>don't read what a prophet of the faith said about the coming saviour
>don't use common sense and see that as a Jew Jesus practiced Jewish customs
>following Jewish customs meant that if you were shaven you were either mourning or you were an idolater or emulating pagans
yes I really btfo'd you
>be buttblasted that you are a Christian country
>still obsess over feminine men
Still lmaoing at your country.

>d-delete this, pls stop, this triggers me

No.

Nice leddit spacing by the way.

Nice strawman green text
Satan is always trying to get rid of god

As an amerifat you most likely have a cut dick so you're kiker than me. I will never let kikes mutilate my greasy italian dick. You're just like those homos who act as masculine and macho as possible but in reality all they want is a dick up their ass. You are most likely the one with a cut dick and kike heritage, and probably a literal faggot as well, but you can't take it in the ass because le bible forbids it. Go take a dick in the ass, maybe you'll be less prone to triggering after fulfilling your true self.

>delete this you satan, I am literally shaking!

Man you found me out, I'm actually a satanist. You go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company after all.

>niggers have been saying that atheism is declining and because of appeal to majority wrong and for faggot fedora tippers
>then there's this cunt here claiming with his huge wall of text straight out of reddit that christianity is declining

Make up your mind you fucking morons.

I'll give you a ((you)) for effort

"read what secular men say is true about my faith"

Ahahaha
So you'd rather take the tenuous, contradictory words of the guys who were trying to rebrand Jesus to appeal to the masses over the many actual eyewitnesses, most of whom loved jesus?

I'm not even denying his existence or his holiness, just be intellectually honest with yourself instead of blindly following what you're taught in sunday school. He was depicted in CHRISTIAN murals without a beard before the great 'rebrand', look it up. He was a rebel jew framed by the Romans by the Kikes.

Most Romans were clean shaven. A lot of craftspeople and carpenters of the time were clean shaven. Most kings and emperors. Most Christian monks still call for clean shaving to better follow their lord. Nazis were clean shaven. There's nothing wrong with it, and there are a lot of explanations why Jesus was clean shaven and supposed to be young and 'pure' - he was basically as calm and pacifist as a buddhist monk, except for in the temple.

Don't be afraid to question your religious dogma, if you don't, you're literally no better than the fuggin Mormons.

t.Middle Eastern and early Christianity scholar

Saged

>is a nihilist
>is redpilled

Can't be both. Suck on the post-modern dick some more, Marxist scum.

>so triggered he had to bring out le you meme instead of shutting the fuck up

You're one amusing monkey you know that? Can you play the accordion too?

>here comes the triggered christcuck flock with their meme pictures and angry posts devoid of any argument

How are you different from sjws again? Bunch of "useful idiots" incapable of rational thinking, you keep getting played like a damn fiddle, flock of sheeples after some medieval book.

As expected, it's impossible to reason with you, so now I'm just going to laugh and reap the (OP)s and the (You)s while bathing in your triggered tears straight out of /r/thedonald.

Do you actually think I care what He looked like? I really don't, but I really don't think He was beardless either, because it was unnecessary for men to shave. All those icons depict Him in their own cultures interpretations by the way.
BUT HONESTLY, WHO CARES. HOW ABOUT WE TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER, LIKE FOLLOWING HIS TEACHINGS.

lol

I will now summarize the bible for you itt

>Be jew
>Be God's chosen people as long you follow His laws, commandments and general way of living
>Don't actually follow any of that for more than a few years in a row, ever
>Still claim to be God's chosen people
>Surprised when bad things that shouldn't happen to God's chosen happen
>Be slaves to babylonians for 70 years, then leaders become super religious to not have that happen again
>Leaders don't actually do most of that but mandate it upon the little jews
>Jesus is born and calls to the people that jews are jewing jews
>The jewed jews become the first christians
>The jewing jews jews the romans into killing Jesus and hate him forever
>Christians now believe that God no longer cares about the bloodline thing since jews always fail and anyone on Earth can be God's Chosen as long as he or she follows is laws, commandment and general way of living with the added commandment to accept Jesus who is in Heaven as Lord of your life
>Jews don't want to share the being God's chosen with dirty goyim, try to wipe off the Christians since then forever after.
>Be John, the prefered disciple of Jesus, have a vision of how things will be in the distant future when jews have nearly succeded in making everyone in the world hate God exept themselves

Bible ends here.

----------------
>Redpilled
>Not being a devout christian

Pick one.

>LIKE FOLLOWING HIS TEACHINGS

Why his teachings and not anyone else's teachings? It's not like his teachings are all that special nowdays. Why not just follow your constitution? Do you really need to follow some ancient story about a man that may or may not have existed?

Anyway, please be rational while you're being a sheeple following the teachings, the bible condones slavery for example. You are a slave yourself so you are not worthy of owning slaves.

what a proud kike you are.
kikes like him are just trolling.

because he's perfect and sinless

You

>redpilled
>follow any kind of imposed dogma that is not supported by any kind of evidence

Pick one. Bluepill is literally believing your feel-good fairytale, and that's what you are doing. You are therefore bluepilled as fuck.

You said kike more times than you have posted. You seem quite infatuated with kikes, you see them everywhere. By the way, is your dick cut? Did a rabbi bite it off from you? If that's the case, you are a kike yourself, or at the very least, indistinguishible from one, because a cut dick is the mark of the kike.

Who says that? The fucking bible I guess. Circular reasoning, ie, bullshit. The bible is true because the bible says its true. That's not how it works my friend. And don't give me that bullshit about hurr find me the proof that it's not the truth, burden of proof is on you motherfucker.

Jews hate Christians, if absolutely nothing else were in its favor I would still be Christian for this reaspn.

Who is to blame for someone spinning the words of others? The media love to corrupt Trump's words and spin hate and corruption where there is none. You can't blame Trump for other people looking to fuck him over, at least past the point of merely existing, and in the same fashion, you cannot blame the Bible for the misinterpretations of it by asshurt liberals and delusional rednecks.

Jews hate Muslims too

>Why his teachings?
Because you need faith to do them, and you will be rewarded for obedience.
>Teachings are not special
That's what the churches have sold you. If you actually read what Jesus said and DID IT LITERALLY, you would be opened up to a whole new world. He taught to forsake EVERYTHING YOU OWN AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY to seek after something better than it all.
>Why not follow the constitution
Because I want to be on God's side, not America's. America will burn and be destroyed.
>Do you really need to follow Him?
Yes. I have great faith and strong willpower, unlike today's professing Christians and ayythiests.
>The Bible condones slavery
Paul talks of slavery. If you are in a legally binding position where you cannot perform some of what Jesus taught on forsaking all (being a child under your parents' household, being bound to a job by the government) then you would be considered a slave. Not owning a person in the property sense, but owning them through money or authority.
>You are a slave yourself
A slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son does. We are sons of God if we obey Jesus.

Jews and atheists alike both recoil equally at the mere utterance of Jesus' name.

>Jesus on a popsicle stick
>Christian

Nope.

>Atheist
Fuck off

The bible like all other piece of shit medieval desert dwelling goatfucking scribe books is vague and endlessly reinterpretable. I gave an example of that in my opening post.

You can ad hominem attack me and appeal to majority all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are bluepilled, useful idiots, and sheeples without a free thinking mind.

That post addresses none of the points I had made. You can reinterpret ANYTHING to make it look how you want it if you tried hard enough. Religion is a favorite because it's something personal that a lot of people hold dear.

I don't know why you think I was using ad hominem to attack you, but seeing that you're attacking me with it, I know you don't have a real argument and are just spewing hot air.

I don't have to prove anything to you, I believe and there's nothing you can do about it, atheicuck

You have to be 18 to use this board.

I like Jesus. He had a lot to say. I don't agree with his message entirely, but for the time, he was remarkably similar to Zen Buddhists. If he didn't have to contend with the fucking kikes, he would have been a great solution to the misery of the world, but Christianity is too easily corrupted by Kikery.

This is why it is important to study the original Christianity, and learn interesting details about Jesus' life - otherwise, you can easily fall prey to (((their))) amendments to His word and example.

Kikes and Christians didn't traditionally get along. Kikes were kicked out of a lot of pagan/christian countries, or countries where Christianity was merged with pagan values. But

>the Hebes have managed to get their poison into your religion.

Time to be more intellectually honest with yourself, and by doing so, you will be closer to Jesus' word and less susceptible to Jewish propaganda and subversion, just like the Nazis tried to do.

That's what you should focus on if you want to be a warrior of God, not a cucked golem for (((the greatest ally))). Also, pay heed to the pagan beliefs that shaped Christianity and tried to turn it away from Jewish subversion. Those same pagan beliefs have defined your US Christianity and traditions, so it is important you understand them too as background reading for your Christian studies.

Uncuck Christianity. Take back your free warrior spirit.

>Because you need faith to do them, and you will be rewarded for obedience.
How childish, to believe there is a "good boy point" system put up by God, and as usual, without a sliver of proof. If I'm going to be good I'm going to be good for myself and others, not because of good boy points. I don't need the promise of candy to be a good boy.
>Yes. I have great faith and strong willpower, unlike today's professing Christians and ayythiests.
Faith is literally believing shit that has no proof going for it. You believe it because someone told you so. I could ask you why do you choose to believe in God, and not in Allah, and not in Shiva, and not in some fucking other deity. But then again, back to my initial point, why believe in anything at all if you are good by nature? God is definitely not going to punish you if you do good, that wouldn't be fair, right?

Your other points are so idiotic they're impossible to be discussed.

>>>Leddit

>Christianity is retarded.
>Only acceptable spiritual settings for redpilled people:
>Buddhist (not sure, I'm still studying the subject

Tip harder spaghetti faggot.

The second paragraph wasn't meant for you, in fact I was mostly agreeing with you, I meant to quote some idiot who posted before you with the second paragraph but somehow I accidentally my quote. I didn't say it but I implied that not all can be interpreted. If you have ACTUAL PROOF of something, you cannot reinterpret it. Since there is no proof for those holy books, you can reinterpret them endlessly.

FYI, all of these triggered altar boys attacked me without any argument. Sad!

>faith quite literally translates to Trust in God
>God is the Logos
>this is irrational in the mind of the atheist

It's not a point system. It's either you walk in all the light you have or burn in darkness. You misunderstand true faith still because you are sold on churchy faith. I don't do good for others because my salvation hinges on it. I do it because I actually care about other people. Now I have an outlet for performing the care for them as well, through living by faith. Now that I gave up time for secular activity that makes money, I have all the time in the world to help other people.
I don't believe because "someone told me". I wasn't raised "religious" either. I came to the faith on my own, with God's help. I believe in God and not Allah or Shiva because I'm not a Muslim American or Hindu.
>good by nature
Funny how this is somehow an argument against God. People are definitely not good by nature. They tend to make excuses to put themselves or their tribe above others, which would keep them from helping others because of their pride. If people were good by nature then third world poverty and corrupt government wouldn't even be a thing, because those with much would naturally give to those who have little. As you can see, this isn't the case.

>Atheist
>redpilled people
Fucking No... absolutely fucking no...
Atheists are embodiment of everything wrong in the (((modern world))).
Literary personification of Moral Decay.

Only redpilled people are
Nationalist Neopagans, extremely traditionalist Christians and lack of faith agnostics who don't bother any of these two groups.

Kys kike

>Rationality: the quality of being based on or in accordance with reason or logic.

Faggot, God is not the logos, there is literally no proof for it (or them, since there are like a million gods), faith is entirely irrational.

That's all good and everything, but please, tell me why the fuck do you need God to do that. Can't you do that without god? I'm sure you can. Then why bring god in the mix? Just do whatever feels right to you. And like you said, people are evil by nature, but according to your dogma, god created man in his image, therefore, god is evil (and there is plenty of proof of this in the bible, that god is a triggered, murdering psychopath, and irrational (emotional) being. Like I said in my first fucking post, it's all fine and dandy when religion makes people do good, unfortuntately (and I've posted plenty of examples so far) you can spin that shit any way you want, immense amounts of evil have been commited in the name of the same god that you like so much.

Animist religions have practical societal ideas. Look at Japan and the ancient Greeks.

>Atheist
>redpilled
kill yourself

The fact we have drifted away from christ is the reason people like you exist. It is quite unfortuante.

Degeneracy is rampant nowadays.

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Why is Guiseppe crying?
Cause he just got memed on!

>extremely traditionalist Christians

As in "burning witches at the stake" extremely traditional? Top fucking kek.

Besides, I've read your screenshot, and please, tell me what's wrong in accepting nature as it really is? I don't need a feel good fairytale, because I'm not a bluepilled moron like you. I don't need no fucking bluepill to feel better about myself. I will only accept what is TRUE and proven to be so.

How do you capture an image of full threads like that?

>friends dad has brain tumor
>has it for about 3 years
>at verge of dying
>decide one night to dedicate a small prayer for him
>3 weeks later, the guy is getting a lot better, started walking and remembering stuff
I will gladly be blinded by the man-made religion for this shit, go figure

Giuseppe (saint Joseph) is crying because an angel impregnated his wife and he had to raise his wife's son. Sad!

what's up with the jew in your pic trying to act like a christian?

>be a child in Africa
>Almost dead, didn't eat for 3 weeks
>Pray to God
>A man from another tribu comes, rapes the boy and dismembers him in an extremely painful way
>10/10 would pray again