Alex Jones talking about Sandy Hook vampires live NOW haha

youtube.com/watch?v=rUn1jKhWTXI

Fuck I feel so tired. Think we should all hit the sack early and call it a day.

Been so exhausted since Passover ended...

saturday stream wow

Court case really took it's toll, huh?

>alex jones says he fucked 150 by the age of 16

this fucking loon is gonna lose his kids to a fucking rat bitch ex wife lmao

This is an instant classic broadcast
16 years old and over 150 women bedded

the pieces are starting to come together

lol

dude has to pay alimony

he is talking about his live and what he did at certain ages while drawing stick men haha we've lost him

mfw performance actor

>WEW in my ID
wew lad

okay dude, you wanted to brag about fucking bitches on a Saturday afternoon but...what the fuck does this have to do with Sandy Hook vampires?

Delet this

Alex has been with 150 women by the time he was 15. He isn't bragging!

I think I'm siding with the wife now

Is taking babies from incubators a violation of the NAP?

yeah this is patheticv, he's run away from real politics and culture war commentary and now he's gonna go full tinfoil again
wonder what hell do if a sandy hook parent sues him for libel for calling them a crisis actor

>wew in my id
>post ended in 911
>for some reason this image was posted instead of what i actually posted
This was the image I tried to post resized since apparently it's a duplicate.

I don't know about the NAP but this stream is a violation of my Saturday nap

This can be you
Drink your bone broth

Placeboing shout out

so that drink gives me a tan?

>turns you into a brown person

Top Kek

>Alex Jones talking about Sandy Hook vampires live NOW haha

Is he "in character"?

Looks less healthy, no thanks.

>loves talking about interdimensional child molesters
>says that pizzagate is a lie
literally a worthless fuck

obvious vampire shill detected

I think he was threatened or something. It's very odd that the retraction came at the same time his wife decided to sue him

I unironically like Alex Jones and there's nothing anyone can do to change my mind. Fight me, fgts.

He rules

buy a water filter

Why are you advertising / supporting a known CIA asset?

Good hopefully with nothing left to lose he names the Jew

Did you know Alex was financed by Adnan Khashoggi?

Adnan Khashoggi financed the 9/11 hijackers and sent money to Osama after 9/11.

Alex is literally a 9/11 co-conspirator. There isn't much further you can go to get to the bottom of the barrel of scum.

oh thats based shit ,,,,, bro we need you come tell us your opinion

Away with you and your pizzagate apologist cunt. Fuck alex jones since then TBQHWYFAM

Alex's ancestor, Anson Jones, built the first masonic lodge in Texas on ... Dealey Plaza, where JFK was later murdered in a masonic ritual.

Alex is basically the face of the worst of America, the most treasonous people in the country.

LISTEN GOYM

I HAVE A FORMER JEWISH WIFE

AND SHE PRETEND SHKELIM - A LOT OF SHKELIM - EVERY FUCKING MONTH

NOW

GOYM

BUY THESE FUCKING FILTERS NOW

Very interesting tbqh

Is this a new Shariablue character assassination script? I've seen these exact same posts, same pictures, character for character at least 3 times now. If you aren't professionally shilling, why are you so affected with people watching Alex's show, even ironically or for entertainment or just to laugh at the silly man? Why is this so personal for you?

33rd parallel

What's happened to John Stone saying he knows of a senator that supposidly has career ending info on John Mcain?

This.

An example of shilling is attacking the poster rather than the information.

I'd like to give you the opportunity to show us you are not a shill by addressing content of posts (i.e. proof that Alex is cointel) rather than making personal attacks.

>it's not shilling if I pull fabricated info out of my ass! As long as I don't attack people how could it possibly be shilling?
lol

>shit he called me out as a shill! I know, I'll turn it around by accusing him of being a shill, even though he hasn't shilled anything
I just said I like watching him, I never said anyone else should.

To address your points: yeah sure he's a CIA secret agent sent to brainwash us all and buy water filters that put poisons in our water and make us slaves to the government of secret lizard people aliens, sure. I'm still going to watch him and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

If the defenders of Alex were legitimate "info warriors" rather than cointel, you'd think they could come up with a bit more meaty responses than this sort of nonsense.

For example, by sharing documentation showing that L Ron Hubbard was directed by an OSS (CIA) asset like in pic related.

Deadset the one thing this cunt does that activates the almonds.
I don't give a fuck about his "performances" for dollars that cause no harm, but do do what he has done to those families and victims. I'd love to slaughter his children and start a global thought process that it was fake and laugh and taint his grief.
All who buy into this one are just as inhumane and evil.

I have no desire to stop you from watching him - you invented that.

In fact, armed with the knowledge of his past, you'd do well to watch him because you will learn a lot about how CIA disinformation programs work once you see it for what it is.

For example, see pic related. Scientology whistle blower comes forward, Alex and his guest go on the air to say she is insane. Very standard character assassination against whistle blowers that the CIA does. Similar to inventing terms like "conspiracy theory."

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo

>I have no desire to stop you from watching him
Okay. Thanks for your information though.