SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YESSWEDEN YESSWEDEN YESSWEDEN YESSWEDEN YESSWEDEN YES

>Rape was filmed.
>Girl is yelling "NO"
>Abdul gets to walk out of jail for free because he didn't understand "NO"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING SWEDEN AND GERMANY EVERY TIME. ITS LIKE AN EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG AT THIS POINT.

>Literal Goat Fuckers

Imagine that happening in any other country, The girls father and brother would find and kill the fucker, But it's Sweden, They probably just asked the right wing parties in sweden not to exploit this story and then gave the rapist a hug, some money and a brave boy medal

I'm done, I'm fucking done, time to invade sweden and kill everyone, they had enough chances to rise up and clean themselves, enough is fucking enough

:(

wasnt she sexting him previously? toll paid

if sweden wants to commit suicide they should be free to do so

Sweden I'm so sorry I'm only laughing at how bizarre this situation is

Why is Sweden so based?

Isolated. Incident. Is anyone else feeling sleepy? I think it's time to go to bed. Go. To. Sleep.

Is there any hope for Sweden? Surely creating another third world shithole isn't a good thing.

Think of who you're leaving behind, Sven!

source?

friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

so isolated

lol

the girl invited him after sending him nudes of herself

she wanted this, all girls want this

Isn't there a basic rule in their constitution that says that lack of knowledge does not absolve you from punishment?
It's like one of the best known and most fundamental rules here.

Each day i wonder more and more if i'm just pluged to some weird simulation device and at some point the programm got broken. Fucking Sweden, your goverment does question every logical law possible

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I mean yes Achmed

NONONO NO NO NO NO

Well they're isolated when you inspect each case individually.

It's not totally wrong to say

Just kikery.

Imagine a fair haired blue eyed girl.
Her little pussy is wet and hot, she fantazises everyday of muslims and blacks, she wants it, she must have it, she wants cum in her womb.
But there is a problem, Abdul didnt fuck her in her white aryan pussy, she came in her 14 year old ass, she kept saying "No!, No!, in the other hole, Abdi!".
It was too late, the muslim cum was in her anus and she didnt get bred.
F.

>friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

Nice thanks, do you think it will made international news? so i can spam this shit in english to redpill

This is just the price to pay for an open society

Can't make this shit up

Where is the video? I either want the video proof or some "legitimate" (i.e. state propagand) source.

It's getting so easy to make up random stuff about Sweden that I want to do some personal fact checking before I believe it.

>It's not totally wrong to say
>Just kikery
pick one

Any other source than friatider?

>didn't understand what no meant because he has ADHD

I have ADHD, do I have a rape pass?

Leave your cucked country its to late

the absolute STATE of g*rmanics

So at what point are Europeans willing to fight back and use violence against these savages? Is there any point at all, or have Europeans been completely emasculated by their leaders?

Serious question, for all of you Euro/pol/ members, at what point will your societies stop letting this happen? I really want to know what it would take.

Only in Sweden.

Praise kek well deserved. I hope every Swede experiences this.

If you got any minority blood I'm sure we'll tolerate it.

top fucking jej... it just keeps getting better and better... keep it up, yuros

The tipping point will probably be when there is an organized armed muslim insurrection in one of our countries. I kid you not, I dont think people will take a side until they are forced to by civil war.

>I need a video of a 14 year old girl being raped for uh... fact checking purposes.

The video is probably the only thing that could make people shut up if they tried to deny or defend this shit.

I am just done.

I live in that town... it's fucked beyond repair.
The mudslimes go on mopeds and shoot windows in the better areas and in town at night.

this

I don't know where you get this from.
The trial isn't over yet and the prosecution thinks all three of them will get sentenced.
Maybe you shouldn't get your news from some guy on twitter.

*screams internally*

but I love collecting (You)s

Death squads when?

Seriously. What exactly will it take before yurocucks stop taking this shit? I genuinely feel bad just watching it go downhill.

sauce?

>will get sentenced
What? A few months in an ultra comfy prison with every possible commodity given for free that every first worlder would have to pay for?
Yeah, really a great "sentence" you got their Muhammed.
Your prisoners have it easier than the working class of most nations on the planet.

Don't speak too soon France

>sentenced
they'll get two weeks of community service, and while doing it probably get distracted and rape someone else

#Multiculturalized #Enriched #WeareIrish

>shills using subliminal messaging
What has this board come to?

Minimum of three years, it's fucked as all fuck but that doens't change the fact that you people take eerything you read on th internet at face value.

>saying "no"

More like sweden yes

Maybe we should take a rape vacation to sweden, get sentenced to an ultra-comfy prison, do nothing, enjoy life, and go back to our countries.

Get yourself a high powered air gun at the least and shoot back.

Fuck.

Hot.

>Abdul
God it's either that of Muhammed, don't they know any other name ? Or is it some kind of pen name they use to come here and be rapists and murderers ?

I have OCD ADD and ADHD so do I get a fucking scholarship and lifetime rape pass?

how does a 14 year old swedish girl end up alone in a bedroom with some immigrant perv?

If you have no job and are about to starve that's always a good opportunity. Sweden will always pay for few meals a day.

Sweden is in the process of learning a valuable lesson but they are still facing difficulties understanding.

What the fuck is it going to take for you to gather up like-minded people and start firebombing mosques?

We had one guy here in Trollhättan who tried to fix the problem. He went to try and purge the school that is on the same road they found that fucked goat.

WHAT THE FUG

My thoughts exactly. Sounds like she wanted to have fun with the strong alpha brown man, then he took it too far. coal and toll.

Was probably asking for it, really, not joking. Then thought what the fuck she was doing. Felt bad and it's "rape".

There's absolutely nothing wrong with fucking a goat if the goat consents.

Because the TV jew told her immigrants are all victims and poor sheeps instead of wolves.
She'd feel more threatened in a room with her dad than in a room with a Muhammed.

Let me put this to you in a way you can easily understand Swedcuck. Your prison system's living conditions are far and away a thousand times better than the average standard of living for a good 80% of the fucking planet.

I mean they won't be for long considering how much crime has skyrocketed but fucks sake.

but he failed as the police shoot him.
Also the police didnt shoot any sandnigger anyway.

>anal
>rape

Not to sound like a Sup Forumstard, but . . .

RELEASE THE TAPE!

this is fake. i read the article and it's so boring that i fell asleep. speaking of sleep, i'm tired and yawning.
is anyone else yawning? im going to bed.

time for bed guys, it's the weekend. you should catch up on sleep

Looks like she wanted to get mohham'd

There isn't one
Europeans are cucks
They always have been
Literally centuries proving this, the only time they fight back is when one charismatic person with power tells everyone to pull their head out of their ass. None of those exist in Europe and Nige doesn't care enough anymore to even try(he's becoming a US citizen)
They never fight back on their own and their military are controlled by people who want this. They have no weapons, no training, and no hope. There is no way they are going to fight back
Only America can save them and quite honestly we don't give a shit what happens to you anymore, we are tired of solving your problems for you as it is and we have our own to attend to so unless you can convince the Hungarians and Serbs to do it for you you're fucked

okay guys, i`m 2meters tall, kind of ottermode, looks like kind of white syrian(like bashar or smth like this), can i get qt swede gf for ficki-ficki?

The mosque in Trollhättan has ben attacked many times since way back, so the police has a keen eye around that area.

Hot, video?

According to the story, she was sending him nude pics, he threatens to send them to her family if she doesn't put out, then he films himself buttfucking her.

Her fault, her parents fault. I wonder what the social ramifications for this will be in their neighborhoods? Will this 14 year old girl be forever known among her peers as a slut or a martyr for diversity? Or both?

Swedish underage b&s, tell me what happens next?

Yeah im not even looking at these '''rapes''' anymore.

just another case of burn the toll pay the coal

they are way soft on rapefugees , if only they could apply sharia law on Muslims on sweden

You do realize this was only funny that one night CTR was here and Alex Jones thought Assange was gonna drop info at 3 A.M. and all we got was this lousy hacker book, right?

Immigrants raping Swedes is always boring, just business as usual there.

No bully

Sounds like they are the enemy then, so attacking their houses would be ok. Once you become a traitor, you lose your right to safety.

It doesn't matter, she's still a sex bucket for the local immigrant population anyways.
She'll be lucky if they don't find her dead in a dumpster before they put a veil on her head.

I can imagine her desperately scooping the cum out of her ass and jamming it in her vagina knowing this might be her only opportunity to get a cute mixed baby, kek.

good post

>Minimum of three years
Your government doesn't sentence people beyond six and Breivick is the first person in Scandinavia in decades to get a term longer than that

So what feminists are saying about this? Isn't it literal unironic rape culture when the government lets men rape lolis and get away with it?

Girl's asshole BTFO

this

sorry, cant read your post. i can't keep my eyes open.
so sleepy

Yeah but he got 3. Better kill death ratio than nothing at all

>Han hotade flickan att sprida kränkande bilder och filmer till hennes bror om hon inte kom och träffade honom, och hade därefter samlag med henne.
>Enligt domen skickade Abdul en nakenbild på målsäganden som han tagit under ett av samlagen och hotade samtidigt att sprida bilden till flickans familj om hon inte kom till honom och hade sex med honom.

apparently (my swedish is rusty) they had sex before and he had taken pics during, which he threatened to send to her brother unless she came over to his place later on. also he knew she was under 15 since she had told him that back when they fucked the first time. a video of the "rape" has her saying no to the anal alone, not the sex itself.

Ok, now it's time for her father do his duty

She deserved it(her parents deserve to be impailed on a steel spike)
Literally was sending the guy nudes

No femminist would defend her, because the rapist was muslim and that is againts the narrative

Swedecuck, educate me.

If its found out that a neighbor or friend's 14 year old girl had a solicitatious relationship with an immigrant that took it too far, raped her, filmed it, and got off scott free, what do you do? How does the community think of them from then on?

Seriously, because I'm at a total loss.

Oh, so she's just a slut.