Who is this attention seeking whore at Berkley?

Who is this attention seeking whore at Berkley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A jew.

who is this fat keyboard warrior bitching about people that actually do things with their lives on Sup Forums?

>Pakistan

Lauren "publicity whorin' kike with a mic" Southern

I don't know but she fucking DESTROYED destiny in that debate.

>she

An irrelevant pseudo-intellectual Canadian band wagoner whose popularity among proles is 100% due to looking pretty while repeating the talking points of a narrative she contributes nothing to and posting memes.

dont know but she got a fat ass

what debate

>not wearing a standard issue M3 Tactical Helmet in the line of duty

She's like a male version of Milo

eceleb cancer is the reason Sup Forums went to shit. Post this to your hilarious Twitter account if you agree

This. At best she's probably the initiator who decides which events to go to. Sucks because I hear she's been into politics since she was young but she can't get past looking like she's just bandwagoning.

Fuck it.
If she is red pilling the youth with her eceleb and prettyness, so much the better.

For petty retarded things like these that the left has BTFO everybody in the cultural wars for the past three decades.

Got fight in every front with what you have at hand. Denying that is just repeating history again.

A Sephardic Jewish peroxide Canadian

The Architect was spotted there in a wig a few days ago..

What's her name Sup Forums?

>Those tatoos
V12 Double Cam Shaft Twin Turbo Daddy Issues.

Will TOR give me a shitty country of origin and make me a sand merchant that wipes ass with fapping hand?

/thread

honestly it really is getting annoying. glad she's getting the message out there but she is starting to become really annoying to see. stick to being a reporter, not some fucking mini D-class celebrity

I-i-i.. I can't stop fapping!

A girl who's grandparents escaped the Nazi's in Denmark & lost everything.

No, not so much the better. It's creating empty facsimiles who have no ideological stake in anything and transform the movement into something that barely resembles what it started as

These types do it to literally everything they touch

kek

She got that brown fever though

The right wing version of this

M-m-more! Uuunnghh, s-s-s-soon comming

Can't be more canadian than this t.b.h.

Tell me, how many times have you jerked your two inch, shit covered, dicklet over that picture?

no she doesn't

fuck your shitty thread

That is Phoenix Marie.
Big fan.

A woman who's done a lot to help our side. Hate all you want.

Jewish girl named Lauren Simonsen.

Just your typical western female that is selling snake oil to a bunch of thirsty lonely men to turn a profit.

I don't have number
t. Lauren Southern

COINTEL asset trying to get you to believe their hollywood staged "fights" are real and hoping you actually start fighting each other because of their movies. It would be terrible if you focused your attention on bankers, pedos, etc., rather than each other right?

>spending your days trying to get attention from thristy numales
>doing something with your life

It's from Pakistan. It is not on our side.

If you actually thought you could ever get the general populace to read Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald and become white nationalists you are literally insane.

The fact that anti-feminism got so popular and that Trump won are huge victories by themselves. Things could be far worse if alternative media/social media didn't exist to disseminate the truths that MSM doesn't.

Take your medication.

That's Boxxy. She was part of the HWNDU meme

they mean when that antifa whore tried to punch her and said she want to fight some white bitch.

Larping in Berkeley isn't doing something with you life.

I don't really get the whole "attention whore" meme.

Everyone in the political game wants attention and popularity, commentators and journalists included. I can't think of a single person in this game who wouldn't want more exposure for themselves, apart from the shifty fuckers who are doing criminal things behind the scenes.

Hello Pak-Man

BUY MY BOOK PLEASE IT'LL ANGER THE GLOBALIST HEHEHE

>Pakistan

who the fuck in pakistan knows what Berkley is lol.

T H I C C

iberian kike

Honestly, the blonde is a 7.5/10 for me.

get out of here, goyim. she is an angel from heaven given upon us to bring red pills to us all

Google 'Lauren Southern Cosplay'

She does tho.

She also fucks hedgehogs

Those hairy legs.

POO'd

She's taken a DNA test, she's not Jewish. Don't listen to these shills, anons.

jesus my cock is diamond

DROPPED

hhhnnngggg

Dream threesome

She is 10% Iberian which means semitic blood anyway.

>>Pakistan

A fucking subhuman

Gib to Patreon™

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

No tits 4/10 I am not even being ironic.

This is basically all there is to it

Faith looks so fucking weird

Not necessarily, you Ashkenazi German. Sure, 1/4 Spaniards have distant jewish heritage, but she said that her jewish ancestors were from Denmark, which they're not.

I hate her disturbingly deep voice and lisp. Would hatefuck though

i just love this bitch

>white people call this having an ass
lmao

Laurens pussy stinks.

The thing is that she bring literally nothing new to the table, nothing at all that.
And then to boot the attracts she worst kind of beta orbiting redditors.

thats the no bones dance!

>they will never take turns dominating and sexually humiliating you

What have I done?

Yes this is a well formed ass.

We dont like those fat blubber asses that are so disgustingly out of proportion, you can see the cottage cheese through the pants..

It's funny, because if students didn't come out and demonstrate in droves, then they'd stopped being antagonized by the right.

talk about dick riding drumpf and company for fame

whore

>The thing is that she bring literally nothing new to the table

Why would she need to? Her utility is in bringing these ideas to apolitical normies. She doesn't need to be an original thinker for that.

>>white people call this having an ass
>lmao
Not complaining

>Sup Forums virgins hate Lauren

Nice try CIA and thanks for the raid

Stop shilling this shit ffs