ANTIFA on suicide watch

Fuck up this board, start the invasion, free kekistan.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66xs20/cant_believe_that_the_altright_is_even_a_fucking/

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2017/01/outrage-about-trump-exposes-librul-hypocrisy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

linking leddit, you have to go back.

also kys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

CURRENT

YEAR

I actually can't tell from that post if it is sincere or a troll post.

it has to be a troll post right?

How is it that every millenial wants to "change the world"? Do they really romanticize the 60's that much that they have to create some sort of enemy to fight to show what a good person they are?

What really irks me is they're not even doing this cause it's what they genuinely believe, they are doing this solely for their ego.

It's hard to tell between troll posts and real posts but I'm pretty sure this is real

"Right Wing" is to my far left.

funny either way

Typical liberal. Holy shit there are STILL people who disagree with me. How do we stop this?

They don't even know.

this anti fascist shit is like 5 years late it's over now guys you suck and you're dumb as fuck i got shot in the chest where were you sucking dick probably because you're all stupid cocksuckers

When an animal is cornered, they lash out. Antifa are also smelly, dumb animals. You can be assured that at the next protest or two, they're going to over-reach and really hurt someone. The backlash from this will be delicious.

>don't go anywhere but designated safe-space sites
>block everyone on social media who might disagree with me
>delete comment sections

WHY IS NO ONE LISTENING TO ME?

quality post

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Mods are removing /ourguys/ from their shitty forum.

>Anarchy
>Hierarchy
Pick one

A middle aged faggot wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt

>let's spam Sup Forums with propaganda
>mods save me from opposing arguments

>WHY DON'T MY ARGUMENTS HOLD UP TO SCRUTINY?

tfw

FUCK YOU ANTIFA COMMASPLICER

The answer to their question is pretty fucking simple but they won't like the answer

They alienated white people.

Ray seems like /ourguy/

blocking anyone remotely manly to their forums

Poe's law has been in full effect since 2012.

Fucking this. They dont know how right most of us really are. This isnt their daddys conservatism that they rebelled against

>vegan anarchist

Memes are becoming too real

>OMG FAUX NOOSE AMIRITE

>"WAA OUR ATTEMPTS AT THOUGHT-CONTROL OVER THE MASSES HAS FIALED! THE INTERNET IS SUPPOSED TO REVOLVE AROUND US!"

These people are fucking mental, and need to accept that the world hates the way they've fucked up civilization.

kek

The difference between the, seemingly, real leftist and the normal people is negligible

people post more sensible leftist things on Sup Forums everyday, still retarded but anyway.

Then fact that this thread has 10x the replies of that site gives me so much hope

Hay Sweden, share your wife or its not real communism.

vegan anarchist

low energy swedeposting.

you obviously suffer from internet privilege. you can never know what it is like to be a swede on the internet. acknowledge it you fiberist

In a way, the patriots vs. antifa battles are for the most part Sup Forums and a shitload of based right wingers vs. the reddit/tumblr conglomerate and a shitload of cucked leftists in masks.

When readying this:
>Yeah
>Yes!
>YEESSS
>Kek wills it

This shit never ceases to amaze me. On a certain level they have to know that they're wrong and fucking retarded.
I mean you don't go out of your way to ignore/ban opposing view points when you can't refute them without at least considering that you're wrong.

And everyone spamming their shitty propaganda on Sup Forums can never actually refute arguments and are always just circle jerk threads
>Made pic related for the communism threads
>Have never actually had someone refute it, just pretend that it's dumb even though it makes perfect sense
Surely if someone wanted the wealth to be distributed they wouldn't waste money on luxuries when they could be feeding starving people and housing homeless right?

THIS IS MY FETISH

Which one of you leaves have been doing this? I know it's one of you.

Oh yeah!

>Kikeromancy

For the love of fuck guys, learn some goddamn subtlety.

kill yourself cancer fag

>How is it that every millenial wants to "change the world"?

Every young person has been like that in every generation. It's because at that age you don't have any life experience so you have an idealistic fantasy view of the world. As you start learning about the world you start to get ahead of yourself and think you know all of its ills and how to correct them.

>Coming from a LEAF

All I'm picking up from reading this.

fucking up other boards/sites is against the Sup Forums rules.

More importantly its also faggotry.

If we start attacking/frustrating the free speech of Leftards we are just as bad as they are.

How about an intelligent discussionfir the 5% of these people who might be capable of it, user?

>We have a social responsibility to take care of those less fortunate than ourselves

>Giving illegal aliens a ride in my SUV?
>no I can't I don't commute in that general direction

or some version of that.

yours is good but it is a tad too long and informative. smuggies should be only message. the message here is that commies don't do as they preach. also make the dude a blonde chic. lefties hate white women more than anything.

>stefan_molyMEME_1488
>less than a minute ago

kill yourself for screencapping your own falseflag shitposts, Sup Forums doesnt have a krama system you massive shitstain of a faggot

I was gonna rage but that name proves its a larp

>fucking up other boards is against the rules
Well shit nigga I guess we've been breaking the rules for years and we had no idea. A real eye opener there, user.

Remember when trolling required subtlety?

C U oN The battle field friendo.

the internet was better before reddit got popular.

Back in my day the Antifa were against the WTO and NAFTA and were all for helping the American worker

Shouldn't they be happy about Trump?

Lad I was referring to the Antifa post, not your post.

Damn that sub is hilarious

kek

Outrage About Trump Exposes "Librul" Hypocrisy
moonofalabama.org/2017/01/outrage-about-trump-exposes-librul-hypocrisy.html

Fags.

oh shit mod just showed up. rip thread.

dont be a fucking faggot.

youre either for free speech or you are with antifa, and if you are with antifa, you are a cunt.

#fakeoldfags

Current year?!
Internet is their platform?!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha-a!!!!!

It only counts as good when their party does it.

LOL

I wonder if you could shitpost a subreddit to death

>If we start attacking/frustrating the free speech of Leftards we are just as bad as they are.
We don't care about attacking their free speech, just getting our own ideas mixed in with theirs. They need to hear the hypocrisy of their ideology.

>fucking up other boards/sites is against the Sup Forums rules.
Oh shit, that's really going to stop me from going on another anonymous site and posting whatever I want

>le kekistan
stop

fucking lmao

They are self-destructing from within.

Haha. Paranoia runs deep when you have to hide behind a mask.

mfw I becoming a antifaggot

>do nothing to actually influence people
>complain about losing when your "enemy" is productive

funny how the people who think they should get everything for "free" also think they should be influencing people by purely existing

Quaking in their boots they are.

These people are so fucking dumb that they cannot possibly fathom the idea in their heads that people are sick of the SJW bullshit. They unironically think Islam is a religion of peace, gender and race a social construct and free speech hate speech.

We are fighting people with an average IQ ~90.

>Now you have a bunch of younger people interested in right-wing politics?
>RIGHT-WINGERS MOVE THE FUCK ASIDE
This can't be sincere.

Cuck my life into pieces
This is my last retort
Shadilay
No Reeeeeeing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my VPN, memeing.

I know it's a bit long but I like to drive home the message that they spend their free time shitposting online about how we need to take care of others, when they could easily cancel that internet subscription and feed literal starving people.
Hell they don't even have to go through charity, they could feed the local homeless so they know every penny is actually going to good use.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, because we all know they just want to be lazy and have society pay for them

Their free speech is my comedy, and my comedy shall not be infringed!

yeah your art you choose.

good man

Look at the background. Which one of you did that?

I agree user, but these people refuse to have a discussion. They are basically lolcows and should be treated as such.

By the way, she already was fired. These YouTube videos of students and teachers asking the board to reinstate her sorry terrorist mug.

god damn they are infinitely retarded

"free kekistan"
>72 replies
>page 1
>no sign of slowing down.

WELP, time to go back to twitter

Everybody is now a nazi, even pro choice, pro gay rights, pro drug libertarians who happen to be only right wing on economics.

Im literally a hardcore nazi now. Personal freedom is now racist because hatespeech isnt freespeech, nevermind the fact we teach five year old children that sticks and stones, words cant hurt you, yet these millenial sjw faggots cant cope with fucking harsh words.

They are basically children.

it keeps happening

I think they have a sense of humour.

>it's another "redditfags come out of the woodwork to upboat and congratulate each other's screencapped reddit posts on Sup Forums" episode

sage and hide this shit thread

>as their muslim and mexican parents are loaded in black trucks

The kids are going, too.

grown man fighting the Good Fight in a cyberwar of inconveniences, the struggle is real

Just set up a fake plebbit account

Do I concern troll or act as agent provocateur?

Just got B&

A young person ought to focus on cultivating a virtuous life and character before he goes trying to change the world

We are an immovable object, and our spiteful, stubborn presence infuriates them.

>fpbp

decent numerals lately

Yeah see, you gotta either delete all of the posts you made on those reddits before fucking with them (Too late anyway) or you have to create a throwaway.

I never posted on reddit much so I'm using my own, but I'll switch over if they catch on and ban me too. As of now, they have no proof that I've ever posted on those 'reactionary' pages.

>dub trips
>Exposing autobans for anyone that might speak differently
They already lost

Isnt anarchy right wing in nature?
Left anarchy doesnt really exist as their version is basically no government + "some body" that enforces leftist ideeas