I'm moving to Finland in a month. Vantaa to be exact

i'm moving to Finland in a month. Vantaa to be exact

What can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoNTT0BzRHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you know arabic?

>Ever moving to Finland
Top kek, enjoy learning finnish you wannabe mongol.

is it hard? I don't speak it at all

Depression and loneliness.

>women are whores, overestimate their value, not nearly as pretty as advertized on Sup Forums
>no sun from autumn to spring
>people not speaking to you
>isolation
>alcoholism
>suicide
Welcome, anyways.

hahhahahaaa

Enjoy and try not to kill yourself once you realise how shitty this place is.

I was under the impression that it was a great place. Nice people, beautiful women, very little minorities, government takes care of you and affordable housing

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

PLEASE STOP! MY SIDES

memes aside, you MIGHT enjoy it
I know an American who does

But there are many problems as well. Dark and depressing.

>falling for the memes
good job retard

To be honest, you'll either have to learn Finnish or enjoy being the outsider forever if you plan to stay for a longer time. Most people have a hard time casually using English, and you have no clue what they switch to Finnish when in groups. Also get used to not talking, and not finding silences awkward.

It's just a troll to snafu dumb foreigners moving to this dark lonely hell. Dealing with your own misery is easier when others suffer too.

This is the life you chose.

Is finnish harder to learn than hungarian?

I don't know any hungarian

complete fluency is probably impossible for an outlander

kind of like the other mongol language, chinese

Don't enrich Finland with your shit tier genes burger. Stay where you belong.

it looks like binary with syllables

Jesus Christ, I grew up with it spoken in my house and I can barely make myself understood well enough to order a beer in a Lahti pub.

>He does not knoe
Spolololololo!

Hungarian and Finnish are related languages and are probably about as hard to learn.

Good job americunt.Why would you ever want to fix your shithole, better just move to another country and ruin it, right? xD!

Jokes aside, if Findland's climate actually depressing, or is it only depressing for people who actually enjoy the sunlight?

why do you think finland has the highest suicide rates in europe?

we have a beautiful summer for a few weeks every year.

That's lithuania or estonia, isn't it?

Good luck burger OP, I wish you great succes

Better learn sign language and pretend you're deaf

i want to kill myself

The black flies eat my alive there in August.

>Spain accusing others of having shit tier genes

>being a proud interchangeable labour unit for global capital

Pathetic, have some self-respect

Try to steal Marju's kossu.

>Highest suicide rate

Not even close. Lithuania and other countries with large krokodil injecting Ruusian minorities have us beaten, even the Irish managed that on the best years of the economic collapse.

Do you speak pig-latin?

My fennoswedish father his whole life in Finland but still makes a lot of errors when speaking Finnish. There are some autist foreigners that have learned to become as fluent as natives, but they're rare.

This is made to look confusing and complex on purpose, but for a native it takes half a second to understand what each word means.

>he fell for the meme

It's high, but not highest. Lithuania is the highest.

finland is the least white country in EU. if you're brown, then i guess you're welcome.

to be fair half that shit in the pic is not used in real life

>My fennoswedish father his whole life in Finland but still makes a lot of errors when speaking Finnish. There are some autist foreigners that have learned to become as fluent as natives, but they're rare.
is he retarded? you basically can't even speak finnish wrong since almost any way you throw a sentence together is valid.

Yes, Finnish is really easy to learn. I learned it about 3 weeks.

>I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering
These fucking mexicans are taking our jobs!

thats us faggot, dont you try to take our title

Only the bottom right ones aren't that used

All of those sound good to me, where can I sign up?

Vantaa is a hellhole. It's a grey and depressing commie block limbo populated solely by drunks and immigrants.

amerisharts btfo

if you can help it move your job to norway

you get more for you muney

>and not finding silences awkward.
God, why can't people in America be like this?

"It's quiet in here!!xxD". YOU KNOW WHAT FAGGOT? IM GONNA MAKE IT LESS QUIET WHEN YOU START SCREAMING ASIFFITEYFCKJINGSIYTOURASS

It is funny how the suffixes allow creation of new words at will. While the more complex ones akward they are still largely understandable but bureaucrats still fill their papers with compound words that mean absolutely nothing.

He said Finland not Sweden.

>Vantaa

Vantaa is to Helsinki what New Jersey is to NYC.
Espoo is to Helsinki what Connetticut is to NYC.

OP, it's legal to marry your 1st Cousin in Finland.

>Vantaa to be exact
Kek. Its not so bad really but its funny.

Fuck off they're full!!

You mean Somalia right ?

Lack of sunlight is desu probably just a proxy ''reason'' for the bad feelings, just general loneliness is the real problem. People isolate themselves even more in the winter because it's dark and cold outside, so the blame goes to the climate of course.

Everybody enjoys sunlight, those who say they don't, haven't lived enough without sunlight. At my worst I went weeks without seeing the sun this winter, partly because my sleep routine got fucked and I never was woke during the 3-4 hours of sunlight during day.

If you don't use finnish in your day-to-day life and grow up in a small fennoswedish rural community, you don't become perfectly fluent.

honest advice:
Get used to being alone
Get used to silence
Learn at least basic Finnish
Don't ever take a taxi anywhere unless you're a millionaire
prepare for death through taxation

>Vantaa

Is this true? Does finnish have a lot of homophones? The flowchart looked fine to me, but I always have trouble with homophones.

yeah i kinda exaggerated

youtube.com/watch?v=hoNTT0BzRHc

>. At my worst I went weeks without seeing the sun this winter, partly because my sleep routine got fucked and I never was woke during the 3-4 hours of sunlight during day.

Blergfh, same for last winter. I was withdrawing from heavy weed & alcohol use at the same time, pretty hard times. Went to bed when it was dark and woke up when it was dark, anxious and depressed as fuck.

Vantaa is kind of decent I suppose.

Notice how only finns like to talk about finns, this country is shit and I won't miss it.

OP, you can marry your cousin in Finland.

It's no fun indeed.

>thinking anyone anywhere gives a fuck about anyone else but themselves
We just have a stronger small village feeling and when somebody wants to discuss Finland, it probably hits a lot closer home than for an American when someone wants to say something about America.

Off to bed.

Be careful senpai.

Summers with almost no darkness are even worse than winters.

I got a blow job behind the Sauna on Midsummer's from my cousin Sofi.

It's depressing because NEETs are depressing. Lapland is very beautiful in summer and winter.

good job

>blow job
>from my cousin
bollocks but i believe you

Fuck, everybody was loaded on kossu and Karhu III at the bonfire.

Sofi's pretty hot for a Finn.

Tell Jenni I said she's a cunt.

ohhh

WTF is krokodil?
Heroine?

Worse. Imagine heroin that rots you from the inside-out within a short amount of time.

thanx for giving me nightmares lite Sweden...

Wtf sort of drug does that.
Looks like a spider bite that causes necroses or gang green.

fuck off we're full

Necrotic from chemicals.

>lite sweden

aah finland. ice niggers of the north!..

We'll see who's laughing at the IIHF Gold match this year.

>gang green

we have some new negroid blood..maybe them be good on ice hokey as they are at basketball

Why would you move to Finland?

They wont be if you're training them Sven

He took a middle management job at the meme factory.

On that note, why ARE Finns such memelords, I wonder?

pfft..who waste time on training them now days when you can outsource it to india...

Autism, solitude, kossu, isolation and Internet.