There is not a single valid argument against islam

There is not a single valid argument against islam.

Don't be deceived by (((them))). Islam is the perfect stance for a masculinisit traditionalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12758782/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you living in Germany? Ins't haram to leave muslim countries to live in places without sharia?

Jew here, I'm legit jelly of Islam:

>Jew here: work hard, integrated, respect everyone, try to play by the rules, good job, good education, get along with everyone
>World: "gas the Jews, kill them slow, especially the women and children"

>Muslim: low-IQ dirty smelly rapists, hates everyone, doesn't integrate, lives off welfare (jizya), openly supports ISIS, openly hates the West, breaks all our laws
>World: "Islam is a religion of peace Muslims are mostly peaceful and really nice people."

If I convert to Islam, will people finally stop hating my guts and wanting me to die in a fire?

Fuck off paki

Have to pray 5 times a day. Everything else is great.

Diverse breeding

Fuck off roach

Except when you're on a lookout for anyone finding out you're not one of them. Beheading right on confirmation of your apostasy

Mehmet please, go back to raping and murdering.

What about the fact its not true, that would seem to be pretty valid.

>The eternal kraut strikes again.
Thank God I get to gun you filth down in the latest COWADUDY and Abdul gets to do it irl.

>not a single valid argument against islam
Islam doesnt belong in Europe.

(You) need to go back. Or die. Latter is better.

>not wanting to live in the glory days where you behead and/or rape anyone not in your clan

Islams Messiah literally had a 9 year old wife among 5 others
That is your idle. A man who starts wars, says to slay non believers and has a child bride.

I'd rather support Jews than sand nigger goat fuckers

The greatest proof that Islam is not true is ironically the Quran itself. Ask me why so I don't have to waste my time if you want to know.

I wonder who is behind this?

>Why

Just kidding, no one fucking cares.

Christianity is the better option for Europeans.

>the perfect stance for a masculinisit traditionalist.
How?You must allow your mother to choose your wife for you.

I'm all eyes.

Its ok she'll probably choose the good cousin

>marrying children
>beding over on a carpet to worship
>masculinist
>not immature cavemen

you're nothing but kike ghouls mehmet.

Look, I know she's a little big now, but you will grow into her.

well shit boys looks like the kike want us to convert to islam

If you need a religion to have masculinity, you should be gassed.

Sup Forums has already voted on and confirmed that muslims are worse than jews. this issue has been settled.

strawpoll.me/12758782/r

Idk Nippon, seems like almost a tie...

saved

Jesus is still the messiah in Islam you retard
Also girls marrying that young was normal 1400 years ago. Aisha had gotten marriage proposals before but her parents said no. Then they met the prophet and they wanted him to marry their daughter so they introduced him to her.
Cherry picking verses out of context without including the verses that came before or after doesn't count.
What's wrong with praying 5 times a day?

trips of truth

People hate Jews because you are much, much higher functioning than rug ridgers and because the bad ones are really bad.

fuck off abdul

Death penalty for apostasy
Everything else is secondary, but any ideology that needs a death threat to keep people from leaving has a massive fucking red flag that it's a horribly imperfect ideology.

You'd think people would like high-functioning people rather than low-functioning rug niggers.

Oh well, there's no accounting for peoples' tastes.

Nice flag, fits you perfectly.

Most people have nothing against Jews until they start with all the kill all whites and extreme feminism bullshit

Pffffff... NO. Almost everyone I talk to on Sup Forums hates Jews with a passion and wants every last Jew on Earth to die slow.

Muslims have it easy, fuck, lucky sand bastards I wish I was Pakistani sometimes.

end your life

But the quran says in religion there should be no constraints. Sure, you'd have to pay the extra tax to keep your things and your life in what used to be your place of living, and it won't get you equal rights, or even a guarantee of keeping your things and your life, and converting would be much simpler for you, but no pressure, remember.

If we take the Bible and Quran and take out all the supernatural stuff you get a history book backed up by archeology and history itself. The Bible is pretty much consistent with secular history. In fact, what gives the Bible credibility is history itself. Faith not the foundation of the Bible; history is the foundation of the Bible. The Quran is hugely historically and secularly inconsistent.

Let's look at a few:

)Jesus of Nazareth. Not JESUS CHRIST. Remember, lets leave out the supernatural. History is pretty much in agreement that Jesus of Nazareth was a real historical figure. There is more proof of his existence then Alexander the Great and Plato. Secular history says that there was a Jesus of Nazareth. He challenged the Pharisees and Saducees. He was turned over to Pontius Pilate on false charges of sedition against Cesar. He was found innocent and still executed. End of secular history. ACCORDING TO THE QURAN. Jesus was never executed. LOL!! They executed the wrong guy. Jesus lived long, got married and had kids. End of story. This is a HUGE historical blunder. History agrees that Jesus was executed by the Romans on behalf of the Jews.

2)According to the Quran (Surah 18:89-98) Alexander the Great was a devout Muslim and lived to a ripe old age. Historical records however show that Alexander the Great died young at 33 years of age (356 - 323 B.C.), and believed he himself was divine, forcing others to recognize him as such. In India on the Hyphasis River (now Beas) Alexander erected twelve altars to twelve Olympian gods. Alexander died a pagan. Muhammed wasn't born until around 900 years later. How could Alexander belong to a religion that never existed yet? The Quran contradicts secular history here REALLY BADLY here.

CONTINUED

Well Sup Forums has a lot of kooks

Yeah sure it is. If you're a goat fucking dune-coon.

You aren't even a country what would you know.

>There is not a single valid argument against islam.
You re an unfunny meme proxy,
Mohammed was an pedophile rapist that killed and enslaved innocent people
and he is literally the Idol of Islam.
The Quran (or whatever the shit its spelled) only contains retarded shit that you cannot obey without breaking the law.

Muslims are hated by every other religion on the planet.
Islam shits up every civilization and country inclusive their own, even when someday the whole world is islamic
they will continue with terror attacks because they are fucking retarded.

>Jesus of Nazareth. Not JESUS CHRIST.
Yes he is.

3)According to the Quran, IN THE BIBLE it was not Aaron that made the Golden Calf BUT A SAMARITAN that led the Israelites astray. The problem is that this incident took place at around 1400 BCE whereas the Samaria was founded in 870 BCE 530 years later. How can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses [about 1400 B.C.] when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri in about 870 B.C. (see 1 Kings 16:24)? Imagine someone telling you they found an ancient document saying that "The New Zealander helped Christopher Columbus." The problem is that NZ didn't exist until 400 years after Columbus. It is obviously a fraud.

These are but a sample of inconsistencies in the Quran. A human historian would not have made such huge blunders. It is less likely a superior being like God himself would make such huge blunders. This book itself is so inconsistent that it proves Islam wrong from claiming inspiration from God. God would not allowed such huge messes to be let in that even a human would not have allowed.

>get on your knees 5 times a day
>masculine

I agree however, we are not analyzing Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We are analyzing the HISTORICAL Jesus. Just plain Jesus of Nazareth. This is consistent with history.

>inbreeding and child rape is fine
sage

ok, I should have read your post more precisely.

>Cherry picking verses out of context without including the verses that came before or after doesn't count.
Ok, then. How about this?
2.112. And then they say, "None shall ever enter heaven unless he be a Jew or a Christian." These are their vain desires. Say "produce your proof if you are truthful."
2.113. Nay, whoever submits himself to Allah, and is the doer of good, shall have his reward with his Lord. No fear shall come upon such, neither shall they grieve.

So, you don't even apply to yourselves the standards you expect others (not of your religion) to maintain. You can barely even get past chapter 1 of your disjointed, ridiculous nonsense without fucking up the thinky stuff bigtime.
Where's YOUR proof, dipshit?

Ah yeah,too late...we are already redpilled on Islam

FUCK OFF MOHAMMAD-HANZ, LITERALLY FUCK OFF AND DIE BACK IN THE SHITHOLE COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM.
>XDDD ISLAM IS GOOD THAT'S WHY ALL COUNTRIES WHERE ISLAM IS THE PROMINENT RELIGION ARE THIRD WORLD SHITHOLES PRAISE ALLAH AND MOHAMMAD THE SODOMIZING FAGLORD
FUCK KEBAB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Choke to nigger shit faggot kike.

>saying that "The New Zealander helped Christopher Columbus." The problem is that NZ didn't exist until 400 years after Columbus. It is obviously a fraud.

Jewish lies. NZ is the world's oldest civilisation. We invented calculus, space travel, and telepathy while everyone else was banging rocks together.

you're all looking short game. hypothetical here: if you were ruling the world and wanted your (world) populous to be as docile/ controlled as possible, wouldn't you want a watered down version of a guy who commits sudoku for 72 sky virgins?
after a very long time the perfect citizen has been created. and now its time to push.

>Praying 5 times a day, no pork, no alcohol, being generally hateful and ignorant of anything not related to islam

nah im ok

oh i guess the earth is 6000 year old now FUCKING christiantard

>Cherry picking verses out of context without including the verses that came before or after doesn't count.

>"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". S. 4:157 Pickthall

You can look up the verses yourself.

Why should I listen to you?

Is it really?

I'm open to correction but I doubt NZ invented anything besides banter, hakas, and Rugby.

A common misconception. The belief of a literal Young Earth is the belief of a small sect called The Fundamentalist. They taught to interpret everything in the Bible as literal. The Bible doesn't teach that the Earth is a literal 6 million years old because the last day of creation where God rested went beyond 24 hours down to Moses and continued down to Paul's day. Also, the entire creation period was summed up to one day. Genesis is not to be taken scientifically. It is a quick summary of the events that happened down to Moses to explain how life came to that miserable condition and why.

bump

>not a single valid argument against islam
>mentions it being traditionalist
>traditionalist

/thread

>There is not a single valid argument against islam.
Every part of the world that is Muslim is a shithole.

No part of the world that is Muslim has ever advanced civilization - Muslims have only ever conquerd superior civilizations before eventually running them into the ground as the conquered population converts and becomes fucking retarded.

Whatever you say Mehmed

Listen, you thoroughly abhorrent leaf. No one who wants to gas the Jews thinks Islam is a religion of peace. Go stick your false equivalencies in a maple tree.

Mohammed made it up as he want along and got many details wrong (conflating Marys from past traditions and the like). He performed no miracles as evidence of any divine revelation (unlike Jesus, for example, who left many witnesses behind and some of the most closely-dated and sourced documentary evidence for any person in history to that point.

Depends what kind of Jew you are. If you're an Israeli or a religious conservative Jew like Ben Shapiro that is fine. It is when you are a Hollywood, Liberal, Zionist, Globalist, Satanic, Sabbatean, Kabbalah Jew that is when we have a problem.

The Goyim know.