I'm not calling atheists dumb, it's just like they've never even heard of logic and reason

I'm not calling atheists dumb, it's just like they've never even heard of logic and reason.

How can you call yourself smart and interested in scientific knowledge when you can't even draw the most basic logical conclusions?

MODS

Not an argument, atheistfag.

Care to try again? Didn't think so...

You do know that most Atheists don't believe Jesus exists, right?

>You do know that most Atheists don't believe Jesus exists

That's because atheism is an irrational religion

I'm not sure if this is a troll or you're fucking retarded. Either way, share this on facebook not here

who???
who???????????????

I wonder

Pretty obvious answer.

The Virgin Mary didn't want people to think she slept with a guy outside of marriage, so she lied and said "DURRR IT WUZ GOD"

if you can't prove me wrong i'm automatically right

yeah, no

Oh, so you admit you can't prove me wrong?

Good to know.

You cant prove yourself right either.

>mfw people think jesus is not fiction

don't get me wrong, socity is better is christianism, but balooney for low IQ people to behave

HEY ATHEISTS

If evolution is real, then why don't you just jump off a cliff and EVOLVE wings?

Check and mate

God: 1
Atheistscum: 0

have cake too

Your questions presumes we believe Jesus was the son of God... who we don't believe in. You may be retarded, you should get that checked. Jesus was "created" by his mother and father just like everyone else. I don't believe immaculate conception is real.

christianism?

Paper 21. The Paradise Creator Sons

21:0.1.THE Creator Sons are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space. These universe creators and sovereigns are of dual origin, embodying the characteristics of God the Father and God the Son. But each Creator Son is different from every other; each is unique in nature as well as in personality; each is the "only-begotten Son" of the perfect deity ideal of his origin.
21:0.2.In the vast work of organizing, evolving, and perfecting a local universe, these high Sons always enjoy the sustaining approval of the Universal Father. The relationship of the Creator Sons with their Paradise Father is touching and superlative. No doubt the profound affection of the Deity parents for their divine progeny is the wellspring of that beautiful and well-nigh divine love which even mortal parents bear their children.
21:0.3.These primary Paradise Sons are personalized as Michaels. As they go forth from Paradise to found their universes, they are known as Creator Michaels. When settled in supreme authority, they are called Master Michaels. Sometimes we refer to the sovereign of your universe of Nebadon as Christ Michael. Always and forever do they reign after the "order of Michael," that being the designation of the first Son of their order and nature.

If aliens don't exists who created xenomorphs

Jesus didn't exist either

the land of fiction dimension exists
alex jones confirmed

>the land of fiction dimension exists
guess where god belongs

but the cross over sometimes
that is why Kek worked

First time making a troll thread?

jesus wasn't even real. he was just some hobo jew with a god complex. what a great role model.

>First time making a troll thread?

No, I'm pretty good at it.

If Jesus is still alive in heaven then he really didn't sacrifice anything, did he?

This is Sup Forums tier bait on a Sup Forums tier thread. MODS

Lol maybe Jesus made it up because he was a Jew

balooney?

lmao how do christians prove that god exists when atheists exist?

Fuck off, shitposter. We're having a serious discussion here.

if jesus fake...
so who is this on the picture????

Vishnu

>Not debating
>Just calling people dumb
Slide thread, hide and report

>Be God
>Be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent (can do anything, know anything, be everywhere at every time)
>Have complete and total knowledge of every intricate detail of every existence that I could ever make.
>Decide to make an existence with sin, hell, pain, death, sorrow, etc because why the fuck not
>Get mad at Satan for doing what I knew he would do when I made existence
>Get mad at Eve for eating that fruit that I knew she would eat cause I made everything with full knowledge of everything because I'm God motherfucker
>Put hard evidence like fossils, geographic timelines in rocks, making you share 98% of your DNA with chimps into existence
>Send you to hell for basing belief on that evidence, just like I knew I would when I made reality
>That'll learn 'em

don't forget to sage

get out, no quantum on this show

He lets you have freewill retard yiu sin on your own. maybe he didnt feel like making the DNA of every thing 100% different and we share 50% DNA with bananas and if you think we evolved from bananas your really fucking retarded

>Basing your belief on evidence

Science has absolutely no basis for a moral belief whatsoever you fucking brainlet. A four minute watch of the is-ought problem on YouTube could teach you that you fucking dimwit. Even I learned this in my elementary school's philosophy class my 5th grade year. Pathetic...

mary and the man who cucked joseph
oh 43 replies already
i will be dissapointed if i am not the 20th person to post this.

>He lets you have freewill retard yiu sin on your own.
If God knows everything (Psalm 33:11-15, Revelation 21:6, 1 John 3:20), that means that he would have known that sin would exist before he created the universe. Sin was an idea in God's mind before he created reality.
I really want to make sure I drive this point home because every time I have a discussion with a creationist, they have a lapse in logic between believing God created & knows everything, and that humans somehow still accountable for the actions that God had planned before the universe was created.

>maybe he didnt feel like making the DNA of every thing 100% different and we share 50% DNA with bananas and if you think we evolved from bananas your really fucking retarded
Yeah, maybe God got lazy, huh? No one is claiming that we evolved from bananas, dipshit. All living things share common ancestors. That's how evolution works.

>They don't understand that the mighty God humbled himself down to a level where he would allow man to make a choice between him and something else; on the basis that they must make a choice.

Don't waste your breath on these materialist finite souls; soon to die an eternal death. They forsake the humility of the Lord and embrace this disgusting impermanent world.

Who's arguing morals? I'm laying out a argument against an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent creator, specifically the Abrahamic god.

You seem to have no concept of past memories vs future memories. You are arguing on the grounds of future memory using the criterion of past memories, which is pretty pathetic...

he gives you freewill to let you do what you want so no shit some people are going to sin i doubt he thought no one ever would. Im saying the DNA arguement is retarded

Do you seriously not fucking understand the implications of understanding every possible detail of every possible reality, and then CHOOSING to make a reality where you KNOW that sin is going to exist? What a fucking retard.

>God humbled himself and let his creations do EXACTLY WHAT HE KNEW THEY WOULD DO WHEN HE CREATED REALITY BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS KNOWN EVERYTHING.

Please, please just fucking understand. It's such a simple concept.

You can't create a reality of which you know every intricate detail throughout time, and then act surprised/outraged when shit goes down EXACTLY HOW YOU KNEW IT WOULD WHEN YOU MADE THE UNIVERSE.

Holy shit you people are fucking stupid.

You're missing the entire point you goddamn mongoloid.

Read this

You think that by stating that the Lord allowed wickedness to be a thing that you are disproving the existence of the Abrahamic God? Try reading the bible (inb4 you say you did)

Proberbs 16:4
The Lord hath made all things for himself; yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Uhhh, It says right there that he made them... So how does your point disprove God again? Oh right, you're just upset at God, you don't actually disbelieve in his existence.

>freewill
>literally controlled by small electric microbes.

What in the great green fuck are you talking about? Either God is omniscient, or he isn't. The bible says he is, so I'd assume you'd go with that.

hes not suprised people sin. pretty sure he said its even impossible to go completely sin for life but he gives you free will so if you dont beleive in him your just harming yourself

If God is omniscient it means he knew Satan would betray him thus hes putting on an act to make himself look like the good guy only he already knew humans would believe him so uhhhh....

Maybe hes just crazy.

God is more like a really bored extremely advanced alien entity from outside the universe instead of some benevolent horseshit that christians go on with.

It means he doesnt make you be a "slave" tard

No, dipshit. Let's compare God's eternal knowledge of all things and his infinite power to writing a book.
If I wrote a book, I'd know every detail about what would happen to all characters in that book from cover to cover, because I'M THE ONE WHO FUCKING WROTE IT.

How can god get mad/surprised/react in any way to his creations doing EXACTLY what he knew they would do?

Before you give me any more bullshit about free will, please make an attempt to understand what it means to know all things, and then create one of those things.
If God created a universe where he knew humans would sin, then he is responsible for sin. There would be no free will, because God created everything with a knowledge of all things that would ever happen.

Where does it say hes suprised people sin?

But why create a universe where sin exists? Remember, before 'existence', god would have to 'think' (not really because he already knows everything, remember?) of what reality to make.

He chose to make a reality where humans exist, where sin, pain, death, etc exists. That decision was made before existence.
If god predates time/space, he could have taken reality in ANY direction, but he chose one where humans exist, and where humans would sin, and where the majority of all people would be doomed to eternal torture.
This was all decided before he created reality because he knows everything. Please just fucking get it.

If God created everything, who created God?

Checkmate, theists.

>God is Omnipotent, so he knows, sees and creats everything:
•If god can create everything, he could create a stone thats unliftable for him
•if God can't lift this stone, he isn't Omnipotent
•if God lifts this stone, he didn't create a stone that's unliftable, therefore he isn't omnipotent

Why do you focus in on the inconsequential parts of what I'm saying? Do you really not understand?

Very low-quality bait

yes there is death and diseases and other bad stuff on earth but if believe in him then you go to Heaven where there isnt

ur mom fag

Uhhh It fucking says in the book of Romans, chapter 9, that those whose hearts he hardened (i.e. Pharaoh of Egypt in the time of Moses) he will be merciful towards on the day of judgement. The bible also makes it clear that simply knowing some one will do evil does not mean that it was not of their own free will. If I went up to you and smashed your computer, which is essentially your wife, then you would react vehemently despite the fact that you believe freewill is an illusion.

On a side note, it's hilarious that you believe you know what good and evil even is. God made it very clear in the story of Isaac that only he knows what is actually good and evil when he gave Abraham a choice that from the outside looks like he's giving Abraham a choice between two evils (Kill son or disobey God.) The correct choice according to God is to believe him, because he is all knowing and therefore knows what is right or wrong. We cannot know what is right or wrong but you pretend to believe that you do, despite the fact that you're arguing from authority (Your own reasoning) just like a Christian does when he argues from the Bible. The difference? The Christian admits that he is acting entirely by faith and that he doesn't "Know" anything in actuality, and that all is vanity, but you cannot do that because you're an egotistical worldly person.

I don't expect you to understand, seeing as you can't even figure out how to shit in a toilet

besides paradoxes than yes he can

Shit, at least that belief doesn't have concrete evidence against it.

>if God isn't real, who created Jesus?
>if God #2 isn't real, who created God?
I respect Christians, but holy shit are a lot of the Christians on this board retarded. You're an embarrassment to your religion

If God is so smart, why do we fart?

just pretend that god is real
morons need it

I already am a slave to these electric microbes retard.

holy shit christians aro SO dumb
first of all, we don't believe that Jesus ever existed
second, if you don't reply your mom will die in her sleep tonight

Your opinion is worthless because you ignore statments from the bibel you unschooled barbar

Good and Evil are human concepts, to God a guy killing you for fun or for protecting his family is the same thing "just human behavior".

Don't talk shit about Sup Forumss jewish beliefs, they get upset because they hold them very dear.

he was b8ing

could you really not tell?

>bibel
the bibel is fiction

not if you kill your self than your electric pulses in your brain dont exist

I always thought of God as an observer, having never interfered after its creation.

Everything that has ever happened (including what was written in the bible) was known by God before he created the universe. You're trying to use evidence from after-the-fact.

Remember, retard: If it happened, God has always known it would happen.

You're right.

>proof

Everybody born before Jesus is in He'll

They went STRAIGHT TO HELL because the savior wasn't born yet.

Explain to me why this isn't retarded?

Close your shithole what you consider mouth you indian bastard

what is the harrowing of hell

because they didn't repent in their last minute of life
they totally deserved that

i'm under proxy
you heneiken bastard

>Be God
>Wait for Zoroastrianism and Hinduism to become established religions
>Wait a few thousand more years
>'Ok, NOW is the right time to give them the REAL religion'

I always thought of God as an abstraction created to keep society functional and to pass on heuristics through generations

KEKISM

That is proof I am a slave because I need them existing to exist.