>are you nervous?
>sikh

Literally bro-tier

here's your (you)

I thought Sikhs were bros.

gues I was wrong

>Dress like a redneck
>Wave Confederate flag
Actually I'm a college professor and cancer researcher, you're welcome!

stop this meme

Sikhs are bro tier though, they deserve to steal our jobs in the tech industry.

wtf sikhs
did he go rogue and rig those planes to glitch out?

I know what a "Sikh" is, so no. In fact, I'd probably be safer if I didn't know he was an SJW. Most Sikhs despise Muslims and would be the first to defend in an Islamic attack. Good enough for me.

honestly this. sikh's are high grade sand niggers, but they're still just sand niggers

Literally fighting muslims since day 1.
All of India would be muslim if it wasn't for sikhs.
BASED

>coding
>science

I`ve read it like Pooo science

Underrated

>poo in loo
>bug free software
not so fast

Still a shitskin that would sell you out in a heartbeat

> claims software is bug free

Hmm, I wasn't aware that DO-178 level A software development procedures contained the solution to the Halting Problem. Oh wait, that's because they fucking don't! Bug free software beyond trivial complexity isn't possible to prove and isn't likely to expect.

I wonder what the liability of Boeing is when their engineers are claiming "bug free" software. For DAL "A" systems, this could be quite significant if something went wrong. Someone even making this claim demonstrates not only significant technical ignorance but also flagrant disregard for the legal risk of their employer.

Someone should find out his identity and report him to Boeing, he's a menace in more ways than one.

>sand niggers
they come from northern India and generally have a work ethic and moral compass equivalent to east Asians

why would pol be afraid to see a hindu on a flight it's only the muslims people have been programed to fear.

>indian programming
>bug free
Pick one

Every Boeing he programs has a fecal stamp of approval

>plane

It's aeroplane you mongoloid.

>march for science
>bringing religion into it

>this plane
What fucking plane? Are they all delusional?

Sikh meme guys XD

>Turbin
>Not a head doily

Based

>Dress akin to the people who are most closely related to acts of terrorism
>Butthurt when people associate him with that type of stuff

wow

You can't prove software bug free unless it's really simple and mundane. He's a dumbass and I hope someone higher up at boeing nicks his ass for making such an asinine statement.