America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution

America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution.

Why are Americans against refugees now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

were they refugees or colonists?

if refugees then European Americans need accept no blame for the conquest of the American continent (i.e. no White Privilege)

if colonists then we don't have to accept refugees

win/win basically

because it wasn't a welfare state so it attracted people looking to make a life for themselves not being attempting to get free shit.

Most of the people fleeing are not the oppressed, but the oppressors, melding in.

because their retards

America was civilized by conquerors

ok we only take Christian syrian refugees now.
or we could support the guy who is trying to save them.

If you're talking about the Pilgrims, they were mad because England wouldn't let them oppress people.

>because their retards
>their
So American's own these retards?

not a argument

Non it's because we're not you.

The new """refugees""" are fleeing from religious persecution, they're bringing it with them.

Look what happened to the natives.

Not white.
Learn the difference, Mahmoud.

> European refugees wiped out the natives
> wonders why we don't want foreigners

Really makes you think, huh Adolf?

Because 90%of the standing population was wiped out on their arrival

Don't care. History is history, and just like the "natives" did back then we are going to fight the foreign invaders. This time the natives are going to win however.

>Why are Americans against refugees now?

Because the original pilgrims and colonists built something bigger than themselves and greater than the sum of its parts. The "refugees" and "undocumented" by and large don't wish to assimilate nor contribute and just want gibs and will further be a drain on our abused social safety net.

Also, it costs $$$ to cross an ocean. It wonder (((who))) pays for all the one-way diversity plane tickets? It really activates the almonds.

fuck off. we're full

>founded
>sent
>puritans
The british wanted to be rid of those people. They didn't care where they went, as long as it wasn't Britain.

America itself only ever wanted dumb labor for our industries. We don't need that anymore.

I don't buy the religious freedom meme . were founded by white european men and we beat the indians and the brits. Its ours

Except those "refugees" had an IQ of 105, and the shitskins now have something resembling 85 IQ; hardly enough to be doctors and engineers.

Most people here in america are dumb as rocks.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they didn't know everyone here had family that were at one point immigrants.

if you calling them dumb is an argument, then me calling you dumb is as well. If not then fuck off because you did the same thing.

Because it wasn't retard level iq shitskins coming over for gibs

>1 post id faggot

because of Islamic religious persecution

youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVY

you mean refugees who brutally raped, murdered stole the land from its original owners? you know... kind of like what is happening in europe right now?

Because it's only one kind of refugee that they're pushing. I would gratefully take ukrainian refugees. Why does it have to be Syrian?

North America is Christian. Islam does not combine well with our society.

>implying this doesn't give a good reason not to let in refugees.

How many American Indians are there left?

Because your original "refugees" were white.

Because it's 2017 and refugees are still committing an over-represented amount of violent and sexual crimes

How dare you compare some cherry picking illegal immigrants to my ancestors. These "refugees" and illegals come here and got welfare, and their freebies, then they turn around and insult the people who's ancestors built this nation out of the wilderness, and through blood, sweat, and tears. Don't you fucking dare compare the two.

>fleeing from religious persecution.
Also they had religious freedom in the Netherlands
They had to go to America to protect their culture
And there was no religious freedom in New England except for Rhode Island

Hmm Maybe because ISIS said it was gonna send terrorists disguised as refugees to western countries and also the "legitimate refugees" try to rape everything with a whole in it

You sound idiotic. On the one hand you lefties say no one owns the land, and on the other you say we stole the land. Make up your mind. Plenty of Anglos were raped and murdered by Indians also, so that argument doesn't work either. The fugees in Europe are being let in, despite the fact they have not earned the right to be there, through years, nay, centuries of struggle that my ancestors went through to make this country what it is today.

You know (((Hans))) education is fucked up when You think my country was founded by Pilgrims. Either that, or you're in high school.

and it is obvious the fugees the government is allowing to enter are virtually all non white. I would like to see a stat on the actual white to brown ratio. I'll guess and say 10,000 to 1, but i'm probably light.

Huh? you are srsly taking an internet forum like seriously? get ur hed checked m8

They weren't fleeing religious persecution, they were leaving to go somewhere they could persecute people.

I like your style

America was conquered from native population by refugees, with death most of the said native population. Guess current population should let refugees in.

>No reply
Go figure. Wp leafbro

Fleeing religious persecution =/= economic migrants with no interest in assimilating

Because today's Refugees follow a dogma that literally justifies its call to violence seeing as within it there is no separation of Church and state.

Call me when we have Refugee's that aren't Muslim.

America wasn't founded by religious people.

So if the people coming in now are refugees, they need no blame for the conquest of America, right?

Plymouth was. Jamestown and literally everything else wasn't. OP is a faggot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

> refugees
they're colonists, user

and for religion.