In this thread we share pieces of information showing that NASA is a fraud

In this thread we share pieces of information showing that NASA is a fraud
This IS related to Politics as a lot of taxmoney goes into NASA which could be used for a lot of other stuff, as well as politicians setting up a fraud organisation to lie to its people is related to Sup Forums too.

For example this door on the spacestation that wouldnt be able to do anything
youtube.com/watch?v=AVEkx1b2X8w

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
(just skip a bit back, the last jump cut happened around 10 mins ago when posting this

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y
giphy.com/gifs/l4FGEjxP2FdHxhifK
youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4
youtube.com/watch?v=HAOTejWtoOI
youtube.com/watch?v=C6-GDE31Kuw&t=307s
youtube.com/watch?v=WlNPFCD7820
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/04/13/moon-rock-arrest-nasa-court-appeal-dennys/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PxqhU6nEy6c
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
youtube.com/watch?v=W48-xWvyn-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZBcm3iYo1U
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16239.jpg
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16174.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Speaking of Space. How can we see lights from thousands of miles away? Also how come we never see other planets like ours with lights glaring on it? Are Humans the master species?

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

Furthermore the pic on which America appears bigger on is from the one thats further away even though it should be the other way around. Now some people say its based on the objective/lense, but that would have, through some coincidence, taken such fundamentally different objectives to make it overcome even the effect from the different distance, and it should have distorted the shape of america as well while it just increased in size
Do you really believe this size difference is done by this small difference?

no crater from the thrusters that are meant to break the fall

no dust on the foot of tha capsule even though the landing should have blown up some of it

Tell me this doesnt show nasa is hiding something

I believe that the moon landing was faked, but everything else gotta be legit. Posting "fake" pics really dosent benefit them (inb4 "they trying to hide flat earth" kys).

>Hey guys look there are these white specks coming of the spaceship
>You mean the flakes of paint etc?
>Yeah but look the there is no crater on this pic
>Well they boosted to almost 0 way above and then slowly descended since its safer, haven't you read the reports?
>Yeah but look the foot has no dust on it
>Are you saying the capsule landing in a vacuum would have caused wind?
>REEE I DONT UNDERSTAND IT MUST BE FAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

I know you are a shill trying to slide shit, but atleast post some of the more believable theories.

You are literally paid for this, try harder.

Note how they never switch positions or anything, and how the hair of the female always springs back into the same position almost like its not the weightlessness making her hair stay that way but a ton of hairspray
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y
note how they always stay in the fixed position and never switch places? almost as if they were bound to the certain position by something like some wires or strings

if the footage in pic is real, than the astronauts were in grave danger of just jumping off the moon if such a little and slow push in the beginnin is enough to leave the moon

i believe they went to the moon, but showed fake footage. so that if the mission fails they still just send out the fake footage of them succeeding and hide the failure. also by doing so they create 2 camps:
1st camp believes the government narrative, they were to the moon, everything went fine
2nd camp is sceptical, they see the obvious fake in the footage and doubt it.
however since they actually went to the moon they can disclose evidence of the moonlanding any time and discredit those that doubt the government narrative, and then use this example to ridicule any other conspiracy theory. maybe they even planned for the flat earthers to use them to discredit conspiracy theories even more.
as to it wouldnt benefit them i mentioned in the OP on why they could do that already (some certainly not all possible reasons)
>They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm.

this small bolt is apparently enough to hold the entire spaceshuttle
giphy.com/gifs/l4FGEjxP2FdHxhifK

the "flakes of paint" change direction on their way, as if there is wind in the vacuum, or some current under water

what was the height where they turned of the thrusters?

the vacuum would be temporary nullified by the exhaust gases/fuel of the thrusters which would cause basicaly a temporary and localized atmosphere which would quickly vanish again, but it would be enough to throw up dust, unless the engines where turned off way before that for which i ask again, at which height were they turned off then?

>Hey they change direction and speed in a vacuum!!!
>What vacuum? You do realise they are in a near earth orbit right?
>Yeah but the thrusters put out gas in a vacuum so it should have dented stuff
>Well the moon is, in contrast to a near earth orbit, almost a true vacuum so as some grade school math would show you it would still enact less force 20cm from the nozzle than you blowing a candle. A good example of why the martian movie is in fact super-unrealistic since martian "storms" would have a hard time to topple even a book.
>REEEEEEEEE

Oh boy you only knows memes huh without any actual scientific knowledge behind it?

>NO look you there isn't such a thing as a vacuum chamber on earth so we can't know for sure!

Whew lad. Let me guess and be honest, no education and below-average pay with no GF?

youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4
>inb4 thats not a greenscreen
it serves the same purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=HAOTejWtoOI

also why is it that whenever someone sees something interesting on the mars rover pics they never drive closely to look what it is. are they trying to hide that there was a civilization on mars, or that they actually just drive through some desert on earth and occasionally finding stuff of our civilization?

youtube.com/watch?v=C6-GDE31Kuw&t=307s

youtube.com/watch?v=WlNPFCD7820

so if there is enough wind to change the direction of the particles, then how come the ISS isnt slowed down in any way as the atmosphere would certainly effect it as well.

and again, the exhaust/burned fuel of the capsule would act as temporary atmosphere, disperse quickly and while doing so blow up a lot of dust.

Either way, if fake or not, NASA is a piece of shit
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/04/13/moon-rock-arrest-nasa-court-appeal-dennys/

but they probably were so after that "moonrock" because they didnt want people to find out the little secret about it
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

listening to it right now, seems interesting

Astronomical levels of fraud

moonlanding was a lame film didnt like the special effects

Okay i'll explain it slowly for you:
You see, there is this thing called momentum, which means that big things like the ISS don't want to slow down as much as, for example, tiny flakes.
You should also understand that a astronaut climbing around, would knock shit loose.
You should also know, if you read anything about ISS, know that they do regular boosts for this exact purpose, to not slow down too much.

Also, an engine like that STILL wouldn't create enough of an atmosphere, do you realize how empty vacuum is and how empty even our own atmosphere is? Even if it pumped out liquid oxygen which would boil into gas in the vacuum it would still disperse so quick it wouldn't reach the ground. Don't believe me? Good! Take a gascan and a feather to your local universities vacuum chamber and try it yourself! Oh no that's right you won't and neither will anyone of you nuts since it would disprove NASA INSTANTLY and also be REPEATABLE anywhere on the globe! And i mean why would you want to expose nasa amirite?

And i take your non-answer as a resounding yes to my questions?
Are you buying in to weak conspiracy theories like these because you are unhappy with yourself?

Holy shit, are you honestly saying that....
No wait...
Out of 9 billion people, some look kinda alike with different birthmarks?
Holy shit! You must be a genius!

Low ISP Vaccum engine.

Not enough Force to create a crater bro.
Just displaced dust, and they waited i think around 15-30 minutes for stanard procedures before leaving the LEM and walking on the Lunar surface which means in that 30 minutes the dust would have been displaced and settled back down.

lurking with interest.

some of them didnt even bother changing their name
youtube.com/watch?v=PxqhU6nEy6c

i also find these reaction weird
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

good post

youtube.com/watch?v=W48-xWvyn-Q

with crater i didnt mean an actual bowlshaped hole, but that there isnt even some dust blown away. even after some time you should still be able to see that some dust was blown away from the area

NUCLEAR WEAPONS DO NOT EXIST....

Those astronauts seem unhinged, dangerous almost. Sad

>Even an americuck can figure this shit out with tools anyone can buy
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZBcm3iYo1U

>tries to tie this to flat earth even though OP gave specifically other possible reasons which all have nothing to with flat earth
nice try faggot

you would expect them to be able to remain calm in any situation when they send them into space, but those definitely seem like they arent good with staying calm.

Man I wonder what it's like to live in those black south italian areas and if it's anything like america

>He says suddenly responding
Why did you ignore my last post kiddo?

compare this pic photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16239.jpg with this one photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16174.jpg

look at the top right cornor rock of the second pic and orientate with that. there are clearly some rocks missing

opinions?

because you write like a retard. but if you want

>You should also understand that a astronaut climbing around, would knock shit loose.
except those bubbles always come from connecting parts and to just be knocked off they are traveling too fast.

>Also, an engine like that STILL wouldn't create enough of an atmosphere, do you realize how empty vacuum is and how empty even our own atmosphere is? Even if it pumped out liquid oxygen which would boil into gas in the vacuum it would still disperse so quick it wouldn't reach the ground. Don't believe me? Good! Take a gascan and a feather to your local universities vacuum chamber and try it yourself
because it is so emtpy the exhaust would disperse quickly into all directionsm and due to the lack of resistance of atmosphere even the tiniest blow of the exhaust would be enough to blow up the dust. also i doubt any university would just offer to use their vaccumchambers

the rest arent even worthy of referring to.

good find

it's just another wing of the US Military, directed at the American people (most likely)

>Hey i will ignore large parts because reasons
>The university won't let me conduct or even suggest a study

Thanks for proving my point lad, did me guessing your life story hit a nerve or something?

The moon landing was real though.

So are in they in space or not? And if they're not in space, how are we seeing UFOs?

Your conspiracy theories are conflicting.

my guess is they are in space, but show fake stuff to cover up whats really going on, and make us think we are exploring space and shit and are actually given information while the information we get are either heavily censored or just straight out fake.
for all i know they could be in space, maybe even have people on mars already, but we dont get to know about it for whatever reason. all i can tell is a lot of its stuff is faked or supressed. NASA is pretty much just some organization to make us think "wow yeah, science bitch" without doing anything actually and the actual work is probably done somewhere else in secret.
back when the nazi roots were still there they apparently actually worked and occasionally leaked something of value, but those times are gone

thats what i was implying, only the footage was fake