LAST CHANCE to help Le Pen win

If French people see this video, they'll want to vote for Le Pen.
We need to spread this on French social media

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Share the video on Twitter under these tags:
#VivelAfrance
#FN2017
#ToutAfrique
#Minikeums
#VoterFN
#LePen2017
#LaGaucheNeSeraPasAuSecondTour

Your message should be along the lines of France losing it's culture, and the violence migrants are bringing to France.
MAKE SURE TO POST IN FRENCH! USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Some common examples to post with are:
"Notre culture est endommagée" (Our culture is damaged)
"Quand cela s'arrêtera-t-il? La violence est horrible" (When will this stop? the violence is horrible)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron
videos.files.wordpress.com/HT5Aqt3a/my-revenge_dvd.mp4
francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606
youtube.com/watch?v=gIlGnaefCck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6dAUsdxsrIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NIGGERS FAGGOTS

bump for justice

scared of guns and rap music pussy?

God in heaven i hope Le Pen wins. Please break the EUs spine.

>scared of guns
No
>and rap music
No, just disgusted

What dumb shitskin language are they speaking?

since when did the Africans and Arabs got along well? Whatever happened to "da buttery skinned mAn enslaved muh kangz ancestors"?

holy fuck

Our country can do better, no way in HELL will Le Pig and her problematic fucking dictatorship-like policies take hold in France

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!

bump

Tweets sent. Do your part, anons.

they're rigging it

express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron

>French authorities confirmed they would not be investigating the potential electoral fraud until AFTER the election, when retrospective prosecution may take place
>France’s Interior Ministry has said it will not be invalidating the election because of the duplicate voting glitch

make France white again

I think the terrorist attack on Champs-Elysees was enough. Perfectly timed.
Let's see the results tomorrow now, we need to rest to prepare the 2nd round huge shitstorm.

share this too french bros
videos.files.wordpress.com/HT5Aqt3a/my-revenge_dvd.mp4
an isis music video calling for the death of all french people

500,000 won't change the results, it's too late.
Now, Le Pen may have 4 or 5 millions advance on others candidates.

Shes gonna take the gold boys

guetto french

Remember to TWEET the video with said hashtags or post to goybook.

The extra 500,000 ballots wouldn't be counted in the second round, right? I know people have to go back to the polls for the second round. Do people who vote by mail-in-ballot only vote once (i.e., their vote is just carried over to the second round if their guy advances) or do they get another ballot to vote the second time?

French mixed with bix nood and Wolof loanwords.

Basically Haitian?

Let me guess, police doesn't enter that neighbourhood, and so they show confidently weapons on a music video.

Also just a bunch of kids, having this kinda of weaponry and money. France truly is in a JUST state.

Nah, just regular french spoken by people that have no education

They tend to use "old" words to look tough.

bump, also taky my energy madame LE PEN

These boys are actually facing jail time for guns and drugs.

francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606

Ah, not so bad then.

I live not too far away from where the video was shot. I can confirm the Moselle is a huge source of drug trafficking since it's right next to Luxembourg.

I see.

That's why we neeed Le Pen. She will win my region no problem.

>videou about niggers niggering will help her to win

please redpill me because I can't see the connection here

to redpill normies

It's to drum up a national consciousness in France.

What's the song about anyway, Just random nigger shit?

I don't even understand what they are saying. And why are all these niggers posing with arab flags. How much fucking cucked are they ?

>le set dans la baignoire putain ils ont pas le droit

Retardation.

Another one for you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIlGnaefCck

Jail? You mean paki fun camp, where they'll go to compare notes on killing kaffirs with other muslims on the white man's dime.

You mean crime university.

TAKE MY ENERGY FOR THE NEXT 10 HOURS!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES

>Kaaris

He's our Rick Ross.

Why would a white french consume that shity music? Why is he played on loop 24h/7 on the radio?

stop shilling le pen, zhe has nzerochance of winning the second round,Melenchon is /ourguy/

Because there's no shortage of wiggers here.

France is a very Jewed country

Are you retarded?

How does the French election system work. Google says that your election lasts for 2 weeks? Apparently it begins tomorrow and lasts untill May 7th. Do you guys have 2 weeks to vote instead of just 1 day?

It's about how much they love French culture and want to contribute to France's prosperity.

First Round starts later today.

Second Round is May 7.

What time does an ameriburger on the east coast have to tune in to get results? How long do the elections last for, like is it a 24 hour happening like in america?

>tfw you were a french movie star about protecting a ghetto from a mass nuke fiction movie and you really want it to happen now

bump

8pm france time. 2pm eastern. results will come very fast, french pollsters will release exit polls and they are usually VERY accurate and fast

Thanks for the info Frenchbro :)

Notice all the white girls.

You can never win when your women ally with the enemy. White French women go in flocks to "banlieus" to have sex with black and Arabs, who they see as more virile and masculine, compared to beta French boys.

I hope our frogbros screenshot some crying liberals

that thing looks like a racist caricature.

They want a real D not a french boi puccie.

Dumb ass!

Hey shit for brains enjoy watching your wife suck and fuck those immigrants while you cry for justice that you shit on when it was available.

Wait for the next round.

kek

Well men in France actually all western world were chemically castrated to be less masculine and therefore less attractive to females. The globalists did this to you to make sure you die virgins and that all new births are of a lower IQ more easily manipulated mixed race that won't resist to their propaganda and authority. You have to go into the palaces of the elites and finish the job for good....Final salution is in order stop being a bunch of Cuck holded pussy fucktards and go do the dod damned job already!

Bump

Vote for Melenchon. France needs change.

What did Kek mean by this?

Nothing vote Le Pen dipshit!

Voting melanchon will steal votes from Macron, helping the Don and Le Pen

I see.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6dAUsdxsrIw
Men in the west have been intentionally and systematically chemically castrated so that women won't want them. This is why you are all virgins and will probably die that way. If it doesn't piss you off its because you have no balls left and you will not reproduce your intelligence which is what will be crucial to your children having enough brains to see through the globalist bullshit.

What the fuck is this nigger shit

France today.

Lol agreed. Thug culture is for juvenile morons.

But your women want them waaaaaaayyyyyyy more than they want you as a matter of fact they want nothing to do with you you die a virgin and they laugh and say you deserve it for being you!

Nobody chooses stinky apes.

Source for this?

Your dicks are small no women want you and you will suffer for the rest of your life and the globalists have chemically cut your cocks in half to make you less attractive to your women and now they laugh at you as you feel lonely on a Saturday night because you know that your dick is too small for anyone to take you seriously. Don't you want some revenge?! Or are you so fucking KEKED you actually like it?! Seems to me like the later of the two. Because I don't see any of you doing anything. Bunch of fucking pussy bitches letting the shit people fuck your women laugh at you while they do it. They all think you deserve it rightfully you deserve to suffer because you were born white! Wake the fuck up and get your revenge that you deserve!

Accept the reality that DON FILLON will win

He may very well.

Such energy as I have, I give to you, Oldest Ally, and your great cause.

Vive la France!

that was litty asf desu

It's called getting outside the fucking house and away from the computer long enough to see it clearly all the fuck over the place are you dense or blind or what? It's obvious isn't it? How often do you see a dark man with a white women? Every day in the states. How often do you see a dark woman with a white man? Almost never, why? Because nobody wants a white male anymore for anything but his money. Red pill yourself and stop asking questions you already know the answer to.

god's speed french bros

We're praying for you, French Fags

You fucking pathetic pussy bitches faggot cucks! You want change then get your fucking hands dirty like some of us are and get in the fucking game! We are taking care of the problem and you fucking cowards just post memes all damn day. Join the football hoolagans or the right wing or the mafia they are all the people fighting for the continuation of the white race and European culture! You fucking cowards! Get some blood on those fists! FUCK! Why are you all so weak and pathetic!? Oh yeah the globalists took your balls and rights to sex away have fun jerking off while the white race does and you watch your wife's and girlfriends leave you for the enemy because his dick is bigger!

Scared that this cancer will spread to the rest of the world?

Definitely

you mean cucks

timestamp

They get sex constantly and to them it's no big deal and your wife or girlfriend likes them better than you in bed but yet they lie to you for the money and resources you give them in the hopes of obtaining some sex for your small penis. A penis made small by the globalists!

When do we know who won?

we need to be tweeting these at people WITH french followers

Tweet it to Sup Forums news network, for one, idk who else. Someone with more followers to get it retweeted, maybe MILO