Why do black people believe white people will auto back down if they confront them?

Do black people think they have super powers? Is there magic in talking loud? Seriously, in my experience they only do it to people who emanate fear already.

When they see you're not the type that backs down they quickly change tune. They may not back down, but they sure as fuck lose the hidden superpowers they thought they had.

I think it comes mostly out of experience, particularly in the USA. White men will beta the fuck out on almost all occasions. Additionally, a lot of black men are the bulls of white couples so really after a lifetime of cucking white men it seems like a no brainer that they will ALWAYS back down or risk conflict with an alpha black male

Because usually they do. The average person hasn't been in a fight before. Also the average white doesn't feel like gettting a felony assault, injury, and medical bill over some dumb beef

Then being labeled a racist. Which for some reason is the worst thing to be called.

you don't know for certain what black people think

/thread

Because we have been doing exactly that for years.

I'm a latino man and I have met several black people in my life none of them looked like what Sup Forums describes. You all talk about blacks I don't know like you have no experience or ever met someone black like all you know is stereotypes from Sup Forums. All the black people I've met are normal while the only European from france I knew was a conspiracy nut and he didn even bathe normally. He used a wet towel on his body and it always and turned it black. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

I think it comes mostly out of experience, particularly in the USA. White men will beta the fuck out on almost all occasions. Additionally, a lot of black men are the bulls of white couples so really after a lifetime of cucking white men it seems like a no brainer that they will ALWAYS back down or risk conflict with an alpha black male

9/10 street fights are won by he who has the balls to swing first.

yeah black guys are sooo alpha!

stereotypes generally hold hints of truth

you fucking southern brazilian pinche dont know how capable niggers are at shitting up the place. Come to an actual black run, democrat lead city in the eastern half of the US, youll see why everyone despises blacks

Yeah you would know..

what state do you live in? Midwest farming/blue collar for me. Been in plenty of fights, niggers are loud but back down when they see I'm a nuts.

because they know the average white dude has something to lose, and the charge for fighting is not worth the job loss, jail, etc. white men think logically about the situation and they know it. in prison they do not treat whites the same as they do out here in the free world, because the whites inside have nothing to lose.

99% of them are, yes

black brazilians are different from USA niggers dude

That picture unironically is a piece of art. Can someone superimpose that golden ratio spiral?

>random nigger tries to fuck with me
>pull out 45 and magdump

LeL

Yeah because literally everyone knows this. Every white American girl's dream is to experience the BBC

This is why concealed carry laws were created in the first place. Because white men couldn't fight superior alpha black men in hand combat. In fact, the reason why blacks were brought into America in the first place was to satisfy the white wives of farmers.

because most white americans are cucks who are too afraid to go to prison

The ones that hold to that expectation sometimes come to regret their mistake.

There are still plenty of places in the U.S. where whites won't take shit from niggers.

That's funny considering I have never met a girl who dated a black guy or would. Niggers smell

No, it was so we could get back to work and doing whatever we were doing. Blacks beg for attention, so we used to just put them down.

Stay mad, chink.

>There are still plenty of places in the U.S. where whites won't take shit from niggers.

this is mostly a product of Hollywood and not based in reality

ohio

spray the roach

Ha guess they forgot to mention that when I won Golden gloves Tyrone