"But user, why should i care about tradition?"

How do you respond?

Because giving up every tradition is sacrificing who you are and betraying generations of your ancestors who suffered for those traditions. Yes, white people have a culture and we have every right to keep and respect it.

Too sentimental: normies would never accept that argument. You need to be more practical (even though normies themselves are very sentimental, but only towards others and not to themselves: you need to show them the practicality behind following natural law).

Because tradition is a result of thousands of years of trial and error to find out the best way of keeping a society safe. What we see as "tradition" is the tried and true way to live life.

you can't help but be influenced by it without trying to understand where you come from you're as simple as an ape

Because after the hormone treatments, your penis will still be too tiny to make your neovagina.

/thread

"What do you mean white people?? You're not a racist are you user??"

can we have sex now?

cuz mudshit niggers will rape u if u stray from it

Because before you hit the wall you will become either a desirable prospective partner or a repellent man-hating cat lady authoring a feminist blog consisting of posts asking where all the good men have gone.

Because if you don't, a Hitler loving nutjob like me will wish you dead or raped by a Muslim, which will only make me angrier

Women who cut tradition out of their lives are cut out of the will.

Tradition is what works what works it what is right. Did you see a person without tradition ?they fuck society like Marx writhing the capital years after he fucked everyone it communism 20 milion dead in Societ Union and 70 in China sorry if i miss some words im BR

But tradition is doing what you've been doing regardless of whether or not it is effective. It's blind adherence to the past.

If it's about trial and error, then it can be overturned the second you find something better, which is in opposition to tradition.

you care about whatever you care, just don't force me into your idiot stuff

Rebellion against tradition is not liberation, it is tyranny. You are taking power for yourself for your own purposes, and taking power from your fore-bearers as well as imposing yourself on your posterity. The goal of tradition is to maintain the status quo, as a bird teaches its baby to fly, or a man teaches a boy what is best in himself.

>Too sentimental: normies would never accept that argument.
Critical theory is at war with sentimentality. They sell you the idea that sentimentality will make you a sucker, but the complete opposite is true. Normie sentimentality is not a jungle to slash and burn, it is a desert to be irrigated.

you dont

tradition doesn't create progress. thats why empires fall in the first place

"you are right, I don't give a shit either. Let's fuck."

expecting women to understand these things is retarded, their brains aren't wired to give a shit about these things

Because I sa so.

>But tradition is doing what you've been doing regardless of whether or not it is effective. It's blind adherence to the past.
that's how some people see it. some traditions work very well.

I didn't say that they don't work, I say that they are kept regardless of whether they work.

that's obviously not true but it is in human nature to want to go with what one knows. you have to prove that something is better too.

>Obviously not true
>What was human sacrifice to bring about good luck

I didn't say that it can't be true. It's just a black and white picture of tradition that I don't think is useful. It tries painting tradition as all bad. Its implicitly biased against tradition.

>subhumans who believed in those types of gods
>on the same level as white people saving themselves for marriage

>thats why empires fall in the first place
You mean "progress"?

>Normie sentimentality is not a jungle to slash and burn, it is a desert to be irrigated.
good post

Agreed to some capacity. I think its more important to awaken pride within race and ethnic groups of whites beyond anything else. Problem is that most go about it the wrong way. Most white you will need to come at with a pride and love argument to make them see your way.

Just talk to them about racial differences from biological evolution, being proud of real diversity and racial history etc. Make it about pride and love and they will understand, and probably come around in time.

Many whites can only be changed from their heart on the topic of race - and talking about crimes and the bad elements of other races will usually never do that.

Pol needs to accept that many whites are just too damn nice, but they can be changed if you use the right arguments and heart. Showing hate is never the answer to rallying most whites. Its both a blessing and curse. But speak of pride and love for your peoples beauty, history and creativity, then you will earn respect as well as change minds.

Because tradition builds morals. Rejection of tradition leads you to be a husk with no morality, who gets herded around like a sheep. Just like the FILTHY liberals

Love

And leave the Jew worship out of it. Jesus never loved anyone by other Jews.

rape

It keeps you warm and fed with a roof over your head, and stops you from getting raped robbed or murdered. Any questions?

Truth

Don't fill your womb with primitive DNA

>Shut up and sit on the floor!

Fear

Lack of unity brings chaos. Women understand this instinctually but need to be shown that there is unity in the Muslims, Jewish, Black, Asian, Latino communities but we have forgotten ourselves.

> white people
> culture

Get the fuck out of here with that shit, kid. What culture?

> Muh Bible
Muh science.

> Oil painting
We have cameras now

> Classical Music
Pretentious bullshit people pretend to listen to to make other people think they are smart.

And all that shit was 4000 years back in the day.

White people cling to the past because they have brought nothing to table in the modern age.

Get fucked.

Because of those traditions ours is a relatively safe, stable, and prosperous society.
You may want argue about changing or getting rid of some traditions and I'm all for it, but I would say providing sufficient evidence that it would be an improvement should be required before making sweeping changes to societies and nations.

Because if you abandon the safe path your ancestors scouted throughout the millennia, you're gonna fall in the hands of predators who're well aware of the perks of tribalism.

feed her to the animals.

Because its part of your history and culture. If you really like multicultural societies then you should defend your traditions and demand the respect they deserve as part of humanity.

Nice b8

Grab her hair, throw her to the ground, and rape her. Before slitting her throat, say "if you lived in a traditional society, you would have a father or husband to protect you and would not have been allowed to leave the house."

Jafar is that you?

Do you seriously believe that who you are has anything to do with what you do

Hello jamal tyrone.
I will never give up my culture.
If it weren't for white people, you'd have nothing.

How do you respond Sup Forums?

"Because if you don't I'll break your teeth you stupid slut."

Don't use reason with women anons, it's useless. The old greeks knew it better

Seens too much sentimental.

She'll think you're a weakling

>Carthage
>Subhumans

You shouldn't. Tradition is a spook.

Tradition prevents you from getting raped and murdered by muslims, and the rest of us from getting economically raped by third worlders, including some of which are muslims.

>they have brought nothing to the table in the modern age

Nigger, tell me one thing other than jazz that the low iq negro has brought to the table. That's right nothing, the one time you were ever useful to society is when you were slaves. So get off your computer (inveted by a whiteman) and leave your house (which was inspired by European architecture) and close you big lipped, rim encrusted mouth and never speak about the human race ever again, YOU FUCKING NIGGER