If right wingers hate liberal media, why don't they create their own media? Are they simply creatively bankrupt?

If right wingers hate liberal media, why don't they create their own media? Are they simply creatively bankrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

castaliahouse.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the right wing in ameria dominate the radio no ?

Virtually all radio and news stations in America are right wing and pro-Trump.

Only MSNBC and CNN supported Hillary.

Right wingers dominate youtube and radio. Dumbfuck.

Conservatives tend toward other fields than entertainment and media. Honestly, I think the liberal monopoly on music, TV, and movies is one of the main reasons American politics has been trending left.

Yes, but those shows don't really affect anyone under 40.

>abc and nbc didnt support hilkdog

>I was in wrong Morty, god is indeed real, I can prove it mathematically. I also stopped drinking because it was detrimental to my health
>Wow Rick I'm glad you learned your lesson. But you know, we al committ mistakes, the important thing is that you learned from yours
>You're right Morty *hugs him*

I wish this were an episode

>are they creatively bankrp
>posts rick and morty

this made me realize just how self-destructive liberals are

>you just don't get it morty do you
w-what?
>god you're such a cuck morty, the jews
j-jews?
>the jews morty, they're behind it all, feminism, moon landing, holocaust
w-wow, s-surely not the holocaust?
>especially the holocaust, morty *braap*
>god is real and the jews killed his only son
w-wow
>now let's get some mcchickens i fucking love mcchickens! *braap*

Hey look it's another leaf being retarded

cringe

nigga if u wanna watch cartoons about god go watch the veggie tales or something lmao

Its created on third party platforms like Youtube, but even those get frequently demonetized and blocked. its hard to get a rightwing show actual air time on a major network.

Hey look it's an Australian giving us his retarded opinion about a country that's 10 000 miles away from his.

this is top tier shitposting

They're working on it.

Well they turned the History channel into American Car Pickers and there's Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge (CMT).

Cartoons will never be conservative, or anything late night. Ever read FCC complaints to the Simpsons or PBS shows?

Because the right is busy with business mah nigga

I want an ideolgoybend version of rick and morty now.

yes because liberals are so creative!

Pic very related

Yeah, why not a at least start with books since the barrier to entry is lower?
castaliahouse.com/

Because right wingers world wide either dont watch cartoons or watch the vietnamese kind.

...we do. Why do you think the media is freaking out so much about people getting their news from sources outside ZOG-controlled outlets?

we ARE the new media.

That's why there is a lot of talk(and work) on building alternate platforms. Gatekeepers are corrupt, gotta build new gates.

Plenty talent exists on the right but right wing views are universally shunned in the industry, it's career suicide to be openly conservative and has been since the early 90s, even smaller gigs like AS shutdown Hyde for being pro trump, Bob Dylan or Rodney Kerrington etc, have been quietly black-listed and that's even music made palatable for white trash, you don't hear even the big stars of the 80s, if they were conservative they were either "reborn" or their casting roles are sparse, Bruce Willis, Nicholas Cage, Mel Gibson, etc went from being the cover page to b-list celebs that'll be recalled when they die.

That's what created the "culture" war perceived, liberals existed as stars and the Republican television personalities you saw weren't funny or ground breaking, they all wore business suits.

Lol this is good.

(((Jews))) control television. Which is why it's terrible and dying a pathetic death.

Leftists might have bigger imaginations considering their every political position is a delusion of some kind.

And exactly what platform do you expect right wing media to air on other than the internet? Use your brain dipshit

>six companies control all of television and radio
>radio and broadcast spectrums have already been divided up, meaning if you don't go onto an existing station it is impossible to get onto TV and radio
>those companies have a liberal bent to them
Gee I wonder why conservatives don't get on TV

The internet is the only place that works and the jews are doing their damnedest to kill that off as fast as possible.

If you go out dressed like a Nazi, you're not smarter than a commie. Wanna be a Nazi? As much as I dislike the ideology, hide it or disguise it somehow, don't be a brain dead faggot

Because right-wingers have real jobs, unlike leftist.

Learn from the jew guys, they are masters at slipping in unseen and fucking everything up.

pretty gud

We can only dominate media where there's no barrier to entry. CNN/NBC get to have a little oligopoly courtesy of the federal gov.

>ideolGOYbend

What? Fox news dominate both TV and radio. There was some weird plan to do it to. I can't remember what it was but it's pretty interesting how successful they were.

because (((they))) dont allow us

This.
Sam Hyde got his show cancelled after like 5 episodes without even being overtly right wing.

We are not allowed to have a platform in mainstream media. Unless you're a fat boomer raving about nothing to distract other fat boomers from real problems.