Why do Lithuania, Poland and Latvia have such high suicide rates?

Why do Lithuania, Poland and Latvia have such high suicide rates?
I understand Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan - poverty, alcoholism and drug addiction. But Poland, Latvia and Lithuania are better off.
Is it because of communism?

White guilt.

Atheism kills

Because there aren't any Muslims there to do the job for them.

cold
dark
poor

Christians dont suicide.

Sure they do.
It is very silly to believe someone in such despair he would take his own life is suddenly totally afraid of hell.

>poland
>atheist
Burger education.

No believer would ever do so by his own hand.
These are majority atheist countries kokhol.

In this case that's pretty applicable. We don't learn about many European countries, and certainly not their religion/demographics.

Sweden, Norway, France, Denmark, the Netherlands, and possibly Spain would dominate the list of atheism predicted suicide rates, but they don't, and in fact way more religious countries dominate it and have much higher suicide rates than they do.
Poverty doesn't correlate all that well with suicide rates or Haiti and African countries would overwhelmingly dominate it entirely, and they aren't as dominant as you would expect if poverty was such a large determining factor.

Define "better off" , they're still roughly 20-30 years behind.
The government is shit and general situation in Poland is also shit.
Poland consumes more alcohol than latvia. Drugs are also common.
It's a land of few opportunities.

Slavs are fatalistic, bitter people.

Yes they would. What is so hard to understand? The act of taking your own life is the ultimate of expression of "anything must be better than this", whether or not you believe in an afterlife of bliss or torment doesn't matter in regards to that.

the secret:

Poverty + Western lifestyle and aspirations = suicide

I think you misunderstood, a Christian has never commited suicide.

You just described a selfish atheist, not a Christian.
plus disbelief

Would foreign investment make things better for them, or is it something more deeply ingrained than just the economy?

>plus disbelief
right, but in Poland some 40% of catholics still go to mass on Sunday, but that doesn't change the fact that the general culture of Poland isn't very different from that of Germany, Spain or France, so I just wanted to stress this western lifestyle and aspirations

No it's just the fact that historically Poland was fucked over ever since 17-18 century.
Then after WW2 it's been part of the soviet block, where Russians basically exported all of the good shit out of the country.
They regained absolute sovereignty in 89, they had on like 40 yrs to rebuild and in the meantime they just had shitty shitty leaders.

Most catholics are cultural or nominal nonbelievers. Disbelief is a prerequisite for suicide and atheists dont want to acknowledge this.

Yes they fucking have, do you think of all of the people in Poland and America that have committed suicide that none of them were Christians? Statistically that's retarded considering how religious the populations are. You're going to come back with some bullshit theological-style answer though that doesn't answer anything and is just made up horseshit just like the religion in the first place.

>was fucked over ever since 17-18 century
18. century is the time when catholic countries begin to have an inner cultural war. Spain, Poland, Portugal, South America - there's a conflict between progressivists and catholics. Naturally countries in which progressivists have won like Prussia or Russia took advantage of this

Never in history has a Christian committed suicide. It is exclusive to atheists and other nonbelievers like jews, muslims and buddhists.

>Japan not even there
Lol

Women can't even compete with men in suicide

Those are some excellent jokes, Bernd!

Good Lord, I really shouldn't reply to belligerent protestants who have no idea about Catholicism other than what their preacher tells them, but tell me, do you honestly believe that a country like Poland is more atheistic (not in theory, in practice) than USA? Despite occidentalisation or westernization if you like, Polish strain of Catholicism is alive and well, even among youth. You might disagree with the dogma or the governing structure of religion, but denying people's real belief in a culture you've never experienced first hand is just silly.

Protestants are Muslims with a cross. There's no point trying to reason with one.

wouldnt greenland be at the top

Is that women's league high score? Can't say I'm impressed

1st one is alcoholism and loss of direction in life
2nd is homosex and other degenerates, all though our government tries to push for western values, like for instance gay rights so more homos are coming out of the closet openly, but the populace shuns them, mocks them, ridicules them and they are turned into outcasts.

I've even heard of such extremes like a high school kid admitting he's a faggot to his parents and they drove him out of the house and his body was found hanging in a nearby forest.