Well boys? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization...

Well boys? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization, and Bible-burning marches??

Uh-oh! Don't tell me that Republicans are a bunch of inbred, immature, hypocritical poo-poo-heads and horrible human beings, led by a Cheeto?

Sage

Awww, typically Drumpfkin

>Westboro Baptists are equal to ISIS

wehw lad

Westboro Baptist Church is 40 people
ISIS is estimated to be 200,000 people
OP is one faggot

I fucking hate Christianity and Islam, but christian people don't fucking live like the backwards shitskins from the middle east. The KKK and the Westboro baptist chruch don't represent what most christians act like, meanwhile you have most of the middle east believing that gay people and apostates should be thrown off a fucking rooftops. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOAARRRRDDDDDD YOU BLUEPILLED NIGTARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is ShareBlue SO bad at shitposting.

It's impossible to be this bad.

Also,

SAGE

Really fires my neurons

Fuck you kike. Stop useing my waifu for your shitty propaganda. And you wonder why everyone wish Hitler came back and started a second holocaust.

I'm right wing and I hate Christianity too. There are more of us than you think. My nationalist views are based on science and not religion.

>this thread again
>it's still going to get replies

You posted this same thread with a different caption of that image just yesterday

inb4 300 replies
Sage report

They aren't even comparable you fag. Westbro Baptist is a fringe group and even they don't go about killing or harassing people. They just hold up their dumb signs. Dumbass.

What happened to the "Quality posting rule" on the sticky? sage.

>implying westboro killed people

>file name: shareblue-template
>Implying the Westboro Baptist Church is anywhere near as big or influential as fucking Islam
Sage, it's just shariablue routine

I constantly criticize Westboro Baptist Church for taking over large swaths of the middle east through violence, dethroning governments, selling sex slaves and brutally beheading people.

Did you hear about their recent attack in Paris? Terrible! How do the Baptists keep getting away with it?

fpbp Sage

SAGE

Who's the cute trap?

>Baptist
>Christian

pick one and only one

emma watson.

Yawnnnnnn, typical Drumpfkies, not a single intelligent life form seen here so far, other than me!

Notice how very few people try to take cheap shots at trying to debunk me.

Westboro doesn't kill people, goat fucker.

There are like, seven people in the westboro baptists church. There were more Manson Family Members than the fucking westboro baptists.
You incurable faggot, (you)

Republicans are ruining this country.

They should literally be executed for treason.

>file name contains "Shareblue sample" and "lizard girl"
>people still can't see it's a shitpost
>people are still taking this seriously and replying to it

There are more westboro members than there are islamic terrorists not on the CIA payroll.

I am not arguing that.

I didn't know that Christians commit territory attacks.

STOP ABUSING THE IMAGE OF MY FROGGY WAIFU I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

WBC has never killed anyone, WBC does not represent the majority views of any country, WBC doesn't even receive support or apologetics from the establishment media, WBC isn't responsible for destroying entire countries, WBC isn't responsible for organized rape gangs, WBC hasn't committed any terrorist attacks, or even made an attempt to commit one, etc.

Islam rules half the world, and their reach is expanding with every country they invade, WBC is limited to one family, and is even losing members at that.