Racism against whites in South Korea

The parents of these two little girls (Dad is white and their mother Korean) had to flee Korea after being harassed by the locals (This is from their blog) who didn't aprove her marrying and having kids with a foreigner.
How do we end racism against whites in Korea ? It's a taste of our own medicine perhaps ?

23427428748472 time this has posted. sage.

no multiculturalism is the end of racism

We should encourage this behavior. The gooks are just doing what comes naturally.

Intermarriage is wrong.

Tell them to stop living in korea and move to the US or some place that is more or less a melting pot.

Oh god i want to fuck those two

how fucking autistic do you have to be to make the same thread day after day after day

What about the kids, don't they deserve better treatment than this?
They were born there after all, that's their home.

Why would they deserve better treatment than their parents?

Unless you want to start advocating for taking away poor people's children because their quality of life is bad due to decisions of the parents than you have to accept that children are at the mercy of the decisions of their parents until legally emancipated.

In my opinion they are abominations anyway. Interracial marriages have a huge miscarriage rate as the genes keep getting confused for having 'gone wrong'. Every interracial child born is actually a mistake that made it past natural selection. Zuckerberg and his Asian wife have had three miscarriages, for example. They've almost given up on having kids.

>Ethiopia
Big surprise.

So how was your dinner?

>Ethiopia
>average IQ : 57

Because they're innocent childs and everything they're going through is unfair. Racism shouldn't even exist in the first place, not in a developed country like korea.

>In my opinion they are abominations anyway.
How could you... you're no different than him You both are monsters with no feelings.

Apparently relations between American service members and Korean women is a touchy subject there.

Good.

Nobody likes hapas or racemixers

Do you think their daddy gives them the D? I would of they were mine.

>it's another hapa thread
SAGE

>What about the kids, don't they deserve better treatment than this?
It's their parents duty. Koreans have no reason to care about their well being
>They were born there after all, that's their home.
No. A pig born in a stable is still a pig. He'll never become a horse

THE POOR CHILDREN GOYIM

The last time you posted this you said they got chased out of South Carolina because of racism.

Honestly fuck South Korea. They have fallen to Chinese propaganda. They are about to elect an anti-american pro-chinese president. They dropped the US dollar. Fuck them.

Seoul is a price I'm willing to pay to straighten out North Korea.

Racism against whites does not exist. The girls were just being rightfully disciplined for their backwards and racist cultural appropriation of the Korean culture they were born and raised in.

Why can't we be more like Korea? I'm not even white, but you guys need to take a lesson.

> I'm not even white
no need to mention it we can see your flag

Hapas are cute tho

Using animals as an analogy, that tells me a lot about your shity self-being.

The girls are not white i believe they're called hapas, anyway it's confusing. I condemn the use of slurs to identify someone's else race, let's just call them human beings :)

I want to fuck her so bad.

Based gooks.

t. Achmed

>let's just call them human being
id rather call them useful idiot in the struggle against the jewry

damn gotem. epic comeback

Based chimpanzee

Please don't sexualize those little girls, it makes me mad and you don't want me to be mad. Besides, it makes the whole thread unconfortable to participate, stop.

Maybe if we whites stop being racist against minorities, we will be treated better outside the world, what about that ?

What the fuck man

I wouldn't wonder why would you rape anyone if you you are going to Europe now

Why shouldn't Koreans be racist? We're foreigners to them.

If I was in Korea and someone was racist to me, I would not be offended.

when they get older, like middle school or so, the shit will start to stop, since they are good looking. also, women bitching against more attractive women, why are we surprised?

Iktf

I just don't see why the gooks get all uptight about interracial marriage. There's enough 3D Wifus for everyone.

Only overt anti-white racism I've experienced was in HK, they got some angry Chinese there. Threw my change at me, chased my gf insulting her.. In Korea, mostly everyone was so cool compared to other asian countries - asking me for a light, cute net cafe girl smiling and talking korean even though I didn't understand - I couldn't help but laugh and she did to.. special moment :d

>it makes the whole thread unconfortable to participate
newfriend its time to an hero

yeah i'm sure they lived in / were from some dipshit small ricefarming village

usually people aren't too receptive to such things

i'm not commenting on their relationship or whatever at all. i am simply saying that the 21st century seems to be about enforcing your whims on everyone else for the sake of 'fairness'

when really it's not about equal or fair, it's about WHO gets to enforce themselves on someone else

Based nips

>innocent
So are you saying that their parents were guilty of something? Besides where's the problem? They aren't harmed in any way, they moved away. If they didn't like it in Korea, why should they stay in Korea?

If a woman lived with a man, who kept abusing her, would you say that she should stay with him? Would you try to find a way to force him to accept her presence, or would you say that they don't belong together and should separate?

I don't give a fuck, Koreans have a right to be racist against non-Koreans in their own country.

But White countries for everybody!

This

Is that you, Dafne poster?

good

One thing doesn't imply another, what i was trying to say is, the girls should not be accountable of nothing, they're just little kids.

About what you said.. i'd rather send the male to rot in jail, because under any circumstance you shouldn't ever dare to lay a hand in a female, it's disgusting. That being said, racism shouldn't be tolerated, and the husband would be forced to behave or face the consequences of his acts.

Hapas are Kawaii desu. Korean gooks are Bakas.
Senpai should move to places where there are more Hapas & less discrimination
Such as Hawaii, Japan, Vancouver, Australia or US West Coast

>cute net cafe girl smiling and talking korean even though I didn't understand - I couldn't help but laugh and she did to.. special moment :d
cute