>catholic
>Mexican
Let's look at John Cena now
>cuck
>old
>spic wife
>let a hoax about him being dead spread
>not even as white as Canelo

Kek, Anglos can't even compete with us and the only nation they have to brag about is the U.S., and they're 60% white. Maybe if you guys considered us white like you used to and stop blaming central american faults on the Iberian Mexican man, you'd get somewhere but you didn't, and won't. You let the (((60s)))) plague of liberalism and Marxism get to your head and now you think of us based Mexicans as non-white. Never again, Sup Forums, you ought to learn from this.

don't bother. None of the pro athletes are from their native countries. They are CIA bio weapons and used as mucha libre masks by inserting them in target territory for the purpose of nationalistic "pride parade" warfare.
Same story here in lithuania. Suddenly lithuania is number one in all kinds sports where those competing for lithuania look like gypsies, tramps and thieves. In other words CIA is doing this michael jackson video "black or white" only on the scale of weapons of mass destruction. Maybe template from movie "trading places".

Every "latino" that makes it big here is always a castizo or better. Not hating on you guys, but the people like cena and stuff are all basically bioengineered at this point.

Don't lie wetback.

It's pretty much like Trump said.
There might be a few good ones. But all in all Mexicans are shitskin tumor of society

>ID triples
Well hell, that won't stop me from shitposting.

I didn't expected less form you.

Canelo The God

>the good ones
Married a Latina 7 years ago. We have 3 daughters and a son. My daughters are basically
>pic related
They look like carbon copies of my wife but with fair skin and lighter blue eyes.

As someone who used to live in Europe I straight up cringe whenever I meet people irl or on Sup Forums that complain about Mexicans.

Mexicans are bro-tier. Sociable, work for little pay, family oriented, Christian. Love American Football, Baseball, helping soccer (football) grow in the US. Almost always come over with the intent of finding work. I get it they commit slightly more crime on average than whites but for the most part they are pretty redpilled and do a good job of assimilating while still respecting their own heritage. It's nice to see so many of them in church. Really let's you know they have similar values. Maybe not the exact same as white Americans but similar enough to fit in quite well.

Compare that to the immigrants I encountered everywhere in France.
>No intentions of working
>Minimal attempts to learn the language
>Fiercely Islamic
>Hates Christianity and hates atheists (France has lots of those) even more
>Hates the country that was nice enough to let them in and give them checks for free
>Hates the natives of said country
>Litter everywhere and make certain areas practically inaccessible due to crime
>Will never assimilate because they refuse to make any attempt to assimilate
>Hoping for an Islamic revolution in Europe once their numbers get even higher.

a shame that none of the girls in your pic have natural eyebrows

I hope you dont let your daughters torture their eyebrows like that

I'm glad for you user. Better raise those children great again.

Canelo is White

as a norwegian i agree to this 150%

US have no idea when they talk about problems with immigration. I would accept 100 mexicans over a fucking somali.

There even was a fucking somali openly telling a journalist that welfare to somalis is like paradise, they come here, get shacked up in sweet apartments in central Oslo and get up to 5k us dollars a month tax free and dont do jack shit. If you go to an area called Gronnland you literally see packs of somali oogaboogaing in the streets in workhours every single day.

85% of somali women and 80% of somali men are without a job even after 10, TEN, fucking years of receiving gibs.

Now here's the kicker: Sweden accept like 15x as many immigrants as us, btfo

They're 5,4,3 and my son is 2. If they (my daughters) all turn out like their mom then they won't need to fix their eyebrows.
Oh yeah, we're super traditional anyway. I'm not going to be the dad that is an ass that eventually pushes his kids to rebel, but I am going to instil in them conservative values.

Also, americans get the shit tier mexicans.. When i was in shanghai i met loads of mexicans from upper middle class families and they were god tier. Party hard, super friendly, generous and warm people.

The Mexicans are great. It's the wetbacks, the central and south americans, that are the problem.

Awesome! It warms my heart to hear this. I will keep working hard to Make Mexico Great Again. Hopefully, one day, when they're older, they'll visit Mexico and they'll be proud of BOTH their nationalities and roots. Proud of their mother, and their father.

We do get some bad Mexicans but what you are mistaking for Mexicans are not actually mexicans. They are Guatemalans, Hondurans, Salvadorians, Nicaraguans, etc.

I agree. And not just Mexicans. Latin Americans in general are great people.
On average I get along with Latin Americans better than I do with Europeans.
They're honestly the best.
They have a lot of problems in those countries because of many reasons but the good people there are the shit.

Fuck you buddy, South American here. A lot of South Americans can be trash, but the majority of them come here legally. Most illegal trash comes from South America or small towns in Mexico where people don't even know how to read.

However, there are still some pretty great, white Mexicans, in fact my current girlfriend is Mexican-born green-eyed blonde, but she came legally. Get rid of illegals, and you'll get rid of the trash.

oh fuck off. why are you shilling for mexico? they don't even like chicanos. do you think your parents came to america for you to autisticly screech about your mexican pride?

>nice b8 made me reply
this guy is as mexican as will mo farah is british

the fuck
you have no clue what this guy's personal life is like
this dude has more degenerates in his family than this thread put together

We go back to Guaymas every year for christmas/new years and for the summers. Everyone in her family is super right wing it's awesome.
Are you a wetback? No? Then you aren't who I'm talking about dude.

>Sonora
FUCK I bet your wife must be beautiful. I'm in the Northeast and women can be beautiful here but it is a wide known fact that Sonora and Chihuahua women are gorgeous.

Mexicans are shit. 'nuff said.

I wasn't a huge fan of chihuahua desu. People felt really fake and shallow. Yeah there were a few girls there who were hotter than my wif,but not more beautiful.

Not all of you, mexicanon

>anglos

m8, john cena is italian.

What most of you are unaware of is that you are getting the worst of us in the US. The most uneducated, supersitious, ignorant, 3rd grade educated and gullible. The best of us like in OP's pic STAY in Mexico. They dont' need to come to the US for a better life since they made a good life for themselves in Mexico. Also what these guys said. The majority are no longer Mexicans but the shit people of these other countries.