Redpill me on freemasonry Sup Forums

Redpill me on freemasonry Sup Forums.

I have learned the leading figures behind the French Revolution were masons, backed by Rothschild money. Many of the US Founding Fathers were masons including the first president George Washington. A very large percentage of US presidents were masons. Churchill was a mason. The one dollar bill has a lot of creepy masonic symbols. These are all easily verifiable facts.

So what is the agenda of the masons? And why do they seem to be so closely allied with the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-
youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ddiWfTG16Uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Rite
reddit.com/r/freemasonry/
ugle.org.uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17272611
skipbaker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No replies yet?

Sup Forums is obsessed with Jews but ignorant of the Masons who appear to be almost as influential?

check the shriners who are like ruling class of free masons. Notice they decorate themselves with star and crescent? Notice entire USA so called greek life is also fashioned after this star and crescent worship. So no they are not jews. They are rainbow fight clubs serving as coop the commonwealth of shit martini stirrers. It is part of this Dr Evil al-qaeda that is enslaving the entire world..

I don't care about them, but have a bump.

From what I can gather, they used to be very powerful, but fell behind other secret societies in the race for global domination. They are still around, just not as powerful as they used to be.

They're mostly old faggots who congregate together in lodges, do secret handshakes and play golf together. Occasionally they'll go out and help in the community. The younger of their group are the kinds of people who like to put the Mason symbol on the back of their BMWs to try to give the appearance that there's something deep or mysterious behind their shallow personalities.

most new masonic recruits are nigs

look it up

Back triggering the church or crown meant a quick death if you were lucky. Back then Sup Forums would have been a secret society.

The first President of the United States, George Washington believed that the Illuminati intended to separate the people from their government in his letters in the Library of Congress. The original manuscript is on the Library of Congress website here. Here is the text as written verbatim:
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/

“I have been convinced that we, as an Order, have come under the power of some very evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science, both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being black magic, that is to say, electromagnetic power, hypnotism, and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself. We see our edifice…crumbling and covering the ground with ruins, we see the destruction that our hands no longer arrest…a great sect arose, which taking for its motto the good and the happiness of man, worked in the darkness of the conspiracy to make the happiness of humanity a prey for itself. This sect is known to everyone, its brothers are known no less than its name. It is they who have undermined the foundations of the Order to the point of complete overthrow; it is by them that all humanity has been poisoned and led astray for several generations…They began by casting odium on religion…Their masters had nothing less in view than the thrones of the earth, and the governments of the nations was to be directed by their nocturnal clubs…the misuse of our order…has produced all the political and moral troubles with which the world is filled today…we must from this moment dissolve the whole Order”
Duke of Brunswick, Grand Master of German Freemasonry, 1794

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-

I can not post this playlist enough. If you listen to it through and through things will make a lot more sense. It's so much dating back to Babylonian "secret societies" and probably older than that. Freemasonry is a form of the same religion they've been practicing for ages.

I know a family member who is a Mason, also had a tutor who worked for them at one of their halls.

I Don't know the specifics though, always thought it was just a bunch of old wankers who play golf and get drunk.

They hold the number 33 in great regard.

>They're mostly old faggots who congregate together in lodges, do secret handshakes and play golf together

Well I'm sure most of the vast majority of them have no real influence but what about the elite masons who yield power?

Same with the Jews: For every Soros there are hundreds of low-level Jews like the Mr. Cohen working at your local dental clinic.

They have a lot of levels of hierarchy, each level has secrets. Atheists not allowed. Been a long time story that at highest levels is revealed to be worshippers of lucifer/satan/baphomet, phrase "get your goat".

I know a lot of people who were in the military.
None of them had an (((agenda))) they just follow orders without knowing why. The lower levels have no idea of any long time (((plans))).

Watch this video series, it'll explain everything you could want to know.

Illuminati Exposed - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk

Definitely is. They have a lot of little cues to determine who's in on it and to what degree they are in on it. Who knows the secret code? Who knows the secret handshake? etc..

I'll have a booth at Masonic Con 2017.
Find me wearing my /cgl/ and Pepe pins.
I'll answer all your questions.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddiWfTG16Uk

I'm almost certain he attends Church every Sunday.. What's that about?

They make sure you believe in a higher power, they don't tell you that higher power is "lucifer" until you are deep into it

Oh, I've got friends that are mason's.
The lower levels are a nice way to make business contacts and such. The shady stuff is at higher levels, basically increasingly secret societies nested in one another.
Lot's of decent catholics have nothing to do with the skulduggery going on in the upper levels. Much like most government employees have nothing to do with elite pedo rings.

This is the symbol of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Rite

Look familiar Americans? Or Germans? The all-seeing eye, the eagle...

What's the connection?

bunch of secretive wierdos who worship some demon or some shit and think they can control the world prolly throught their lucifer dude.

Don't they know only Kek can do magic?

The all seeing eye has to do with "illumination" They worship Lucifer not as a deity but basically as the human intellect - When Eve ate from the tree of knowledge and "freed" humanity, that's the sort of stuff they believe. Can't say much about the double headed eagle but I've heard it has something to do with the East West Schism, another user may know more. Also 33 is huge for them, pretty sure that has to do with the zodiac specifically when we enter another sign it's at the 33rd degree. Theyre also into astrology stuff. Don't take anything I say too seriously but do research it yourself.

Here is the Great Seal of the United States

Just a "coincidence", surely?

Redpill me Sup Forums, goddamit

ebil jews

>no aussie manson reply yet
where are you?

The masons were subverted and their funds and influence was spent on the creation of Zionism which will bring about the apocalypse and the rule of Lucifer following the destruction of the abrahamic religions.

they trace back to the knights templar at least. When they were burnt at the stake on friday the 13th in France they moved specifically to England and set up masonic lodges. To determine who they could trust and who they couldn't they had degrees of initiation. These sorts are very into revolutionary things and overthrowing those in power. French and American revolutions have very direct ties with freemasonry. I know when Texas became a country Sam Houston and others were freemasons as well. They're all into the occult and mystycism they probably trace back even further to the ismaili sect of islam and probably atonists in Egypt as well.

im going to join soon

i think its nothing like what the conspiracies say

ive done a lot of research, its transparent as fuck. anyone can literally walk into the UGLE and local lodges have open days where people can go inside

its actually seems kind of boring without secrets though, but i still want to join. im hoping i will be met with surprises and stuff

I'm a manson

>masons
>influential

theres a mason at my poker night, who asked me to join. hes a black dude, really cool guy. he says its just a fraternity but a huge one.
they try to "make good men better" and he talks about all the money his lodge has donated to our local community, and charity is a big thing for freemasons

im pretty confident there are no actual conspiracies

where are you getting your info from exactly?

some sites that might interest you
reddit.com/r/freemasonry/
ugle.org.uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17272611

Do they still practise stone masonry?

the classic response to "masons are harmless" is that most masons people interact with are low tier
they are the people that normalize the rest of the people who could be potentially up to bad shit

like jews

see

So, like everything.. once the ignorant normies get ahold of it, it turns to shit. Nice to know that Masonry isn't immune to this either.

This
>Back then Sup Forums would have been a secret society.
It still is

So (((they))) are freemasons and everything else: media, music etc.?

Everything else would be complete bullshit for me

Who when not (((them))) are behind everything

Some are your friends, some are your foe.

Regardless, The ones that are you friends know the Divine Law, and America's Divine destiny.

No matter how many kikes, jews, and BLACK LODGE MASONS (Evil masons) think they have the world in their grasp, they have forgotten the arcane sciences that will bring divine judgement to themselves and their whole families.

The Allegory of the Phoenix, Karma, Reaping what you have Sown, the Ouroboros; These are all symbolic of the regeneration of man.

All great civilizations follow cycles, and they all fall from grace after not heeding to divine law, and when men Exhault themselves above god.

The fabled Atlantis, Sodom and Gomorrah, Greece, Rome all fell into decadence and then subsequently degeneracy.

The Brotherhood of Light, those who are building towards The Great Work are your friends.

A savior will come, perhaps he has already come.

Know this fellow Sup Forumsacks; We all have a soul, and GOD and the rules set forth are eternal. God does not punish us. If you break the divine law, the divine law breaks you. Every man is capable of awakening his inner Christos, and it is that Divine Spark that burns within you for TRUTH and routing out EVIL.

You are brother of light, and you do not even know it yet; Claim which is rightfully yours, my anonymous friends.

Well spoken

So who are then, like you said, are our friends, by name if possible?

goosebumps. i wanna join the masons now

Complete misreading of what he said. Here is the quote:

>It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

>The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation)

Let us break it down. He calls the Illuminati "diabolical" and the Jacobins "pernicious."

What a lot of dumb dumbs don't realize is that "diabolical" simply means clever. If he meant evil, or demonic, or something like that, a man of letters of Washington's stature would've used those words.

On the other hand, he describes the Jacobins as "pernicious," which is unquestionably bad - the word means harmful.

So we might ask ourselves, did Washington consider himself clever (diabolical) or harmful (pernicious)?

Then we look closer at the last bit:

>That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

Who is the founder of the first modern democratic society? Why, that is George Washington. And he just told you that it was too evident to question that he meant to separate the people from the government: to FREE them of it!

So why did he say that freemasons AS A SOCIETY or as a WHOLE were not behind the revolution? Because they were not. The revolution was an effort to spread illumination to the common man as opposed to a secretive masonic society, guarding knowledge so that they might eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil (exploitable only as long as the knowledge is secret).

Many free masons

The Imperialistic Council of the Magi

Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis

The Priesthood of the AEth

The Knights of Chivalry

SOME of the Knights of Pythas

MANY Gnostic fraternities

There is an entire brotherhood in Europe, these are just some American branches.

You MUST keep doing what you are doing here. YOU must organize and you MUST begin to sway the public.

The mass, at large, is victim to either predator or guided by the Shepard.

YOU MUST BRING THEM THE TRUTH AT ALL COSTS.

THE WHITE MAN, THE DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT ARYANS ARE PROPHESIED TO END THIS ETERNAL EVIL

Prophecy is only fulfilled when men are brave enough to ACT on that divinity, the calling within himself to BRING RIGHTEOUSNESS to the people and to PUNISH evil with Divine Judgement.

checked

Be weary; You must be cautious about what organizations you join.

If you are accepted into a black lodge, you will be bound by THREAT OF DEATH to destroy your fellow man.

You must ask the correct questions before joining.

Sup Forums in itself, is essentially a lodge with initiatory processes and veiled knowledge.
You have been working so hard here, and you must keep doing it. BUT YOU MUST ORGANIZE PUBLICALLY AND STAND FOR YOUR FREEDOM. YOU MUST SPEAK OUT

The public does not use the internet, or know of its oasis' of truth.

YOU MUST GUIDE THEM WITH YOUR VOICES

Well my dream was ever to live in the USA and will fulfill it

Yet haven't I done my movie script and it will take a time and even to find someone who want to publish it, buy it, but after all this then I'm gonna find all this and we gonna free the people of mother earth from the (((Evil)))

Humans, you shall be free then - FOREVER

>What organizations you join
What is the threat of death?
And what organisations are anti-jews and pro white israel

skipbaker.com/

Do not forsake your people.

Hitler was a brother of Theosophy, and the Thule Society.

You must organize, and save your German people.

You still have hope

YOU DO.

The great Germanics are some, and were some of the most divinely gifted people on this planet, and descendants of the Ancient Aryans no less.

You are being culturally destroyed on purpose, by those eternally JEALOUS of your divinely endowed capacities.

THE JEW is doing this to America, and Europe because his ENVY for the white race eventually became HATRED and the jew no longer can stand seeing such beauty when they themselves were ELIMINATED AS GODS CHOSEN.

The Aryan race despite its recent decline, is STILL GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Thanks
What free masons are in germany I could join or talk with them through internet or Sup Forums?
Not a direct join 'cause my OCD prohibit this .. I don't know why either xd

My friend's grandfather was a Mason. When he passed away, my friend was required to return various ceremonial items. Before he did so, I got the opportunity to read through some of the written material. We also both put on some weird robe-like item of clothing, that sat upon your shoulders and was held in place by a clasp around the neck.
The written material was quite difficult to follow, however I can remember a passage about how it was not in their intention to profit from nepotism. I, however, interpreted this with a considerable amount of scepticism
>Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Samuel Huntington was actually the first president fyi