What did Marvel mean by this?

jews
e
w
s

I always thought comics were self-contained universes, apparently not.

Either way same old Marvel shit, white men are evil, everyone should be brown, fuck borders and shiet etc

Yeah even the superheros hate racism see goys!

>Islam
>race
When will this meme end?

I hate that they have such cringy writing. Write good characters, not ideological mouthpieces.

Dr. Doom

>superhero

Also, what the fuck is up with that writing? A middle school kid could craft better dialogue.

The only people who take comics seriously are liberals who believe it can be called art, so they are basically feeding into the hivemind.

it's funny because the people they're marketing to don't even read comics.

Reminder that Dr Doom literally cried over 9/11

Yeah literal shit dialog.
this

moral of the story: the real monster is man.

Evil white cis man.

Dr. Doom is more like an anti-hero on the border of being evil.

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???]

Holy shit superheroes are lame these days.

Moral of the story, you are racist if you are concerned with Islam taking over Europe and eventually the West.

Isn't Dr. Doom half gypsy?

IS THAT REAL?!?!?!

That's just pathetic.

Probably the most stupid fucking thing I've ever read.

Islam will not catch the west in tech growth because their society is based on absolute adherence to an ancient text. The implication is the west made them stupid or something, I'm not sure.

Secondly, the "count" wasn't being racist in anyway. He never mentioned race at all. Also, race does actually exist, it's both visually obvious and genetically noticeable, it's most certainly not an assumption.

This is why entertainment shouldn't be politicized. If you called them out on their bullshit the response would be "it's fiction, bro!".

Agreed. The real "Count" knew full well he was dealing with a different peoples who were hell-bent on invading his country.

Why they gotta turn Dr.Doom into an Islamist cuckfag damn it I fucking loved Doom

Agreed. I think it's why we all secretly admire the cool villains, is because they're decisive and realistic.

But politics in comics is one reason I outgrew them; it seems the "messages" the jew writers want to deliver through their art is wholly unrealistic and unwelcome because the context is artificial -- it doesn't add virtue to the art, it undermines it.

No one wants to read your Sweden tier threads you flaming leaf faggot.

It's strange seeing Dracula getting talked down to about this, even by Doom, because Tepes had a real, lived experience under Muslim rule. Doom's ego would never allow him to take advice from another individual, but it's still interesting to consider how the fictional Dracula would act in the modern era in regards to Islam.

Because comic books are for kids.

A Muslim SJW who hates white men and openly supports a pro-Sharia-Law-in-America activist, is also the head of content and character development at Marvel. That's what Marvel meant by this. Pic related

KEK. No fucking way.

ALL is lost. This is worse than George Lucas raped my childhood-tier.

I can't wait for Sharia-Man and the Incredible Hijab!

Its been going on for ages.

Marvel replacing good authors with SJW authors. Just because liberals tell them to, no wonder why their sells are dropping.

Yes, and it's old. It's from CB&MI13 #10, which came out back in 2009.

It's the same comic that has the wielder of Excalibur as a hijab wearing Muslim woman.

Wow, even the bad guys are cucked in Marvel now.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Impressionable 9 to 13yr olds are reading this. The next generation is gonna be massively fucked and cucked! LOL!

>THIS is a modern day comic

>Superheroes have been replaced by whiny androgynous teens who #LiterallyShake after being misgendered

>Several pages about how muh brave strong womyn is being oppressed by the patriarchy, no meaningful action whatsoever

Who is buying these?

Dracula is right of course

>that gangly masculine frame

Well the art is on point at least

>whiny androgynous teens who #LiterallyShake after being misgendered

No one, that's the problem.

Like every other form of media they've abandoned a reliable audience in favour of pandering to people who don't actually buy their product.

Exact same thing with vidya.

I stopped reaing marvel when thor became a woman, iron man a nigger woman, hulk an asian manlet, and Spiderman was a best man at his gay friends wedding.

yeah, that exchange of words was kind of dumb. still, its better than when they make Doom an outright racist (see Hudlins Black Panther)

i dont know if you know, but in Doom Country you can be any race and whatever religion you want because it doesnt matter to Doom. you are all equally inferior to him. just toe the fucking line or you die.

No one. they're tanking. their print runs are really bad now, and i guess their digital is doing mediocre, because most digital readers just torrent the comics.

They know their hardcore fanbase of old white males is literally dying off, so they started pandering to the tumblr crowd. And like I said, the tumblr crowd torrents all the shit. So Marvel ended up losing their main readers and gain new readers that don't actually pay anything to read their books.

It's hilarious.

>"mystical viral package" free of cultural biases, such as racism, or the "racism is evil" mindset
>immediately arrives at a conclusion resembling racism
really gets the neurons firing

Hahahaha, don't kid yourself. Those kinds of people never liked comics. If they've ever even bought one, it was just to virtue signal to their peers that they're, like, totally a comic person who loves spiderguy and awesomegirl. That one scene in the movie where they kissed upside down was sooooo romantic.

>dracula hates muslims just like vlad the impaler

top kek

that's Batgirl (DC) though

Monster, akira, kaiji, ghost in the shell, ichi the killer, vagabond, berserk and others are a solid proof of the superiority of taste and intellect of the japanese people.

What burgercunt have to defend themselves? Sjw crap, safespace and jewish political agenda.

That they don't deserve your money because of their (((social justice)))

(((Marvel)))ous

>muh racism

Isn't Dr Doom an ultra-nationalist who wants to protect and promote Latveria above all else? Why the fuck would this be a discussion?

Islam isn't part of Latveria, it's not a melting pot or open borders nation.

Unless they rewrote everything completely whoever wrote this is an idiot.

Marvel is slowly collapsing into insanity as more and more of its readership jumps ship.

Dr. Doom runs literal death camps, so whoever wrote this probably should be fired.

Instead I bet we'll see that person get promoted to head of marvel sooner or later if he keeps up.

But it's nu-marvel. It's a collection of failing trades ran by self-hating cucks.

Take pic related for instance, why would a norse god care or even know about Israel?

>the tumblr crowd torrents all the shit
That's being overly generous. More like they watch the movies and will sometimes stumble over out of context panels on the internet. If they read anything, it's clickbait headlines (only the headlines) and fanfic bullshit.

I'll give DC some credit. They have some fucking bizarre authors, but the only ones they have are the ones they share with Marvel. The writers for both companies are sometimes shared between them.

DC still makes some good stuff. Marvel is fucked, though.

He also runs a country with an actual iron fist.

Shockingly bad and completely out of character and unrealistic for everyone involved.

Not just that. It's basically saying that femthor can't beat any enemies unless the enemies beat themselves for her.

She has no cleverness, she has no strength, she doesn't have the skill and cunning of Odinson (the last guy with the hammer). She just as the hammer, and that's it.

Odin, pictured here as a shitlord because he's king of a patriarchal society, was right about her.

PS: This is Marvel writing, now.

>Don't be a TROLL! :( #misgendered