www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/28/scarborough_obama_sounded_like_ronald_reagan_at_dnc_spoke_for_my_view_of_america.html
archive.is/INWZF
web.archive.org/web/20170422205052/http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-trade-merkel-germany-eu-2017-4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJc8K3P49ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awoo are not afraid of anything

rally soon?

need a checklist of EO's and other things

No Awoos.

Remember when people tried to tell us that Steve Bannon, former CEO if Breitbart, one of the most pro Israel, pro Jew news sites on the internet was """/ourguy/"""?

GET IN THE OVEN

Here, much of the other information you seek is on the whitehouse website.

This is a modest board. please put some more clothes on

Cirno is the strongest AND cutest I.C.E agent.

Prove me wrong.

How do I stop being degenerate /ptg/?

DELET

The shill fear awoo. And checked.

No but I remember like two months ago when the media went into a frenzy calling him literally hitler and an anti-semtic white supremacist.

Next Saturday. Too bad it's in Harrisburg.

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

You don't remember the "Bannon's getting fired" storyline from less than 3 weeks ago?

what's that shill? You want More awoos???

Did the person who did this finish page 2 of his promises?

>reportedly

> At least Rand has his heart in the right place. I wish him and Trump could work together to get a few things done

Trump works with whoever wants to work with him. Didn't he play a few rounds with Trump and that advanced Randcare overnight?

> legend say Rand had to play with the kid's set of clubs, borrowed from Barron

Scarborough: Obama Sounded Like Ronald Reagan At DNC, "Spoke For My View Of America"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/28/scarborough_obama_sounded_like_ronald_reagan_at_dnc_spoke_for_my_view_of_america.html

>So when you look at the two conventions and that's what we're left with two weeks later, I don't think it's a great sign for the Republican party or the Republican candidate. And Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and other True Conservatives who grew up believing what I grew up believing who are good men who have dedicated their lives to a vision of America that we are a city shining brightly on a hill, they're in a terrible position right now and they've got to figure out how to get out of that corner.

>Craig Shirley e-mailed me and said, 'What does it say when Barack Obama quotes Ronald Reagan more than the Republican nominee?' It could have been a Reagan speech. Trust me. It was about optimism, about believing America's greatest days truly lie head. There was a great line that reached out to a lot of Republicans but it certainly got them thinking. It basically said that convention last week, what I heard out of that convention wasn't Republican and it surely wasn't conservative.

Move out to the woods for a bit to remove (((outside influence))) from your life.

And yet he still works in the white house.

Before that he was President Bannon.

Before that he was alt-right Bannon.

Now he is cast aside Bannon.

Not sure, sorry.

>MSM accuses him of being a white supremacist
>faggot shills on 4chinz accuse him of being shabbo's goy

I wonder where the truth lies......

He is a bit of a retard. But it does show how stupid the setup is.

Put some clothes on, darling.

Austria was a win, and then they literally pulled an Al Franken and continuously found boxes of "mail in ballots" that were almost 100% for vandercuck until he won that first time despite that being an astronomically unlikely occurrence.

And about Reince being sacked. Weird thing, every fucking month there is a story of Reince being sacked and right after, like on the victory speech or in Wisconsin last week Trump talks about Reince with the same affection he talks about his father.

Can't argue when you are right, cirnofag.

quit your jibba jabba, a commonsense trade deal between EU and USA would make sense as long as its not ((((((((((TTIP)))))))))) with its 6 gorillion pages of nonsense

Do you feel it?

DELET

Disturbing

how is chinese influence in SEA going to be contained

is Joe the biggest RINO of all time? I don't really know anything about him but I lurk these threads and he has the worst most wrong possible opinion about everything, he makes cuck shitters like Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney look good

one more clot

awoofig.

Feeeling a warm spot.

Won't work. I used to masturbate with premium deer piss when I went hunting out in the woods. Granted, I was a teenager then but I've not developed much discipline since then.

>i asked her 10 times if germany was a sovereign country that could negotiate for itself and she kept giving me that same stupid answer

Who is ready for a trip on ICE air?

> not me, if I ever set foot in America it will be on business and on a set date to return

People are literally too stupid to recognize an independent.

No.

Satan's neighbor feels it, do you...?

In terms of supposed “failed promises”

>Tax Relief
Tax relief plan will be shown on Wednesday, April 26

>Energy and Infrastructure
As far as energy, that has started with EO 13766. As for infrastructure, I believe the Tax plan and the Infrastructure plan are to be rolled into one package

>School Choice
>National Security
>End Illegal Immigration
These are being addressed by the budget proposal that will go to Congress on the week of April 24, 2017. Also, DHS, ICE, and Sessions are cracking down on illegal immigration with increased raids and more immigration judges to process cases faster.

>Clean Up Corruption
This was begun through the hiring freeze and the issuing of EO's 13771 and 13770

>Community Safety
EO 13776 and EO 13784 deal with this

>Affordable Childcare and Eldercare
The healthcare reform is being done in three parts. This portion would be looked at in part 3, along with things like drug price negotiation

>End the Offshoring Act
archive.is/INWZF

>However, in one far-reaching change, the draft proposal calls for allowing a Nafta nation to reinstate tariffs in case of a flood of imports that cause “serious injury or threat of serious injury” to domestic industries.

>Another substantial change could emerge in the government-procurement section of Nafta, which currently requires the U.S. government to consider bids from Mexican and Canadian companies on domestic infrastructure projects.
>In the draft objectives, the Trump administration is seeking “to establish rules that require government procurement to be conducted in a manner that is consistent with U.S. law and the administration’s policy on domestic procurement preferences,” which could open up the door for Mr. Trump’s “Buy American” policies. Meanwhile, U.S. contractors could lose business in Mexico and Canada.

Combine this with EO 13788 And Trump Presidential Memorandum 21, and you will see that Trump is still going with his America First strategy.

WHO HERE AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Eat shit niggers

I was going to say that I can't believe countries gave up all power to negotiate trade to the EU
I also doubt the reporting is accurate

Media is just trying to cause infighting and do a structural test, so to speak. Like dry runs that terrorists do.

They want to find the weak spots and snipe people one by one.

I mean it in the nicest way.

I want this to be a meme so bad. I will find more ICE air stuff later.

yes brother

Kek

> I used to masturbate with premium deer piss

What good does that do?

He mostly is. Most people here don't care about Israel, only the shills pretending to be "old/pol" and ranting about about "nu/pol" and "the_donald" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Honestly there are only so many shill narratives I can keep track of, though there is a sense of nostalgia when they re-use one. Ahh Amnesty Don, that takes me back to the primaries... remember Applied Memetics? Those guys were truly the kings of shilling.

how big is your awoo folder?

I, too, sometimes have issues understanding pure retardation.

I find myself thinking " surely this can't be right. No one is this dumb. I just misunderstood something".

> saging a 17000+ series of threads
> saging a general at all

Reddit is strong in this one.

> SAGE ISNT A DOWNVOTE FAGGOTS

Nice.

>"Ten times Trump asked [German chancellor Angela Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, 'You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,'" the official said.
>They continued: "On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, 'Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.'"
11 times. How does someone not understand something so simple after the first time? Does Trump have a cognitive disorder?
source: web.archive.org/web/20170422205052/http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-trade-merkel-germany-eu-2017-4

The logic to me then was it makes your dick warmer.

I still despise Israel but I have no love for Palestine
Our relationship with the Saudis annoys me more

>no space between the hyphen edition

Despite him not getting everything he planned to get done, he sure got a lot done, especially when there were many things he isn't able to accomplish. And, I'm sure he thought some things would be easier or wasn't exactly sure how some things could be handled.

No matter what, leftists will say he "failed" in his promises. Right now that's exactly what they're saying with Mexico not paying for the wall.

Yet Austrians did nothing about it.

Its Yuge!!

Is announcing a sage allowed? I thought it wasn't anymore, even though it was a spiderman equivalent at one point.

DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DOOPITY DOO

I'VE GOT ANOTHER REDPILL FOR YOU

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DUMPITY DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'RE LISTEN TO ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU VOTE FOR A CHUMP

A FAKE ORANGE TAN AND A DUMB NAME LIKE DRUMPF

WHERE ARE YOU AT WITH HIS HAIR LIKE A CAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME, OF, THAT?

I DON'T THINK HE'S QUALIFIED

DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT DRUMPF PMURT

Can any German anons explain why Merkel is being such a cunt about negotiating a bilateral trade deal with the US

>inb4 muh EU

>the fundaments of EU trade are so fucking retarded not even a billionaire businessman can get them

Remember when we were worried about Cruz hiring Applied Memetics run by a spook who specialized in memetic warfare?

Remember when Trump one upped him and hired a high level PAG agent?

He probably thought she was full of shit. I mean, shes a woman so it wouldn't be surprising.

>tfw had to start over
>tfw only 750+ images now

but that's my point. they tried so fucking hard to paint him as an enemy of the Jews because his """"""""""rival"""""""""" was Jared Kushner

We are in a timeline where Chelsea Clinton is quoting Godfrey's tweets kek

This guy is cool.

Of course.

He's always been like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJc8K3P49ls
I don't know if he really believes it. He just does what MSNBC and the deep state tell him to so they spill the beans on what happened to Lori Klausutis.

Somebody make a version of this with Chelsea.

I always do "GENERAL-" and always will. I personally never liked the look of "GENERAL - ".

it is as simple as muh EU. the EU is on a path towards failure. if america was to even consider buying from non-EU Country's it could quite easily break Markerts

Why wasn't she able to explain it the first time? Is she retarded?

Don't worry user im sure it will come back

>It's a Trump redpills Americans that countries in the EU aren't sovereign anymore episode

>why Merkel is being such a cunt about negotiating a bilateral trade deal with the US
Because she shills and lobbies for the German industry, banks and corporations.

German voters and wellbeing is a joke, they are merely untermensch cattle meant to work and pay taxes.

Everything she has ever done, in Germany, in EU, overseas, has been for the sole interests of German corporations (the ones that bribe aka "lobby")

Janitors are working hard today and that post seems to have been removed by a janny.

Something is going on today, I can feel it. Jannies are on a Jair trigger and someone I know got a day ban for responding to a natural digits post (not even a roll)

Latest poll gives Lepen at 26% and Fillon at 22%, since french media are banned for publishing them now I think this one is unbiased (macron buttboys did not buy it)

Got a friend who works at a regional newspaper who told me more or less the same thing, they are panicking in there

that's because you're a jew

>its a trump fucks up but lets think of a 4D chess reason why he didn't episode

So how's Macron doing? Isn't he above 20% as well?

>are banned for publishing them now
explain please

How could this happen?

Well that is a nice change of pace, it was anarchy yesterday and the day before.

I think they realized they could preempt lots of problems by nipping it in the bud early.

look he's still going

>Child supergenius who wrote letters to presidents and opposed abortion at six.
>Her kid can't even count right
SAD!