Trump at 3 months

What is your opinion on the Presidency of Donald Trump so far? I'll state mine and then reply to comments.

Good:

1) He basically single-handedly killed the TPP and thus preserved US sovereignty.
2) He is starting the process to build the wall.
3) He did not get sucked in to a (((neocon))) conflict in Syria and showed poise and judgment.
4) He has continued to attack "fake news"
5) He tricked Ryan into falling on his face over his health care bill.

Bad:

1) There has been effectively a Deep State takeover, with Flynn fired, CIA Pompeo recruited, Comey retained, and so on.
2) Jeff Sessions and Steven Bannon have had their role minimized while Kushner and Cohn, both globalists, have been elevated.
3) He has backtracked on many of his positions on investigating Clinton, China as a currency manipulator, friendly relations with Russia.
4) He tends to cave in to pressure to get media attention, yet the CNN agenda is 100% opposed to his publicly stated policy goals.

On the whole then, I believe that he has done better than Bush II (a very low standard) and Obama, but far lower than his possibilities and promises.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-party_talks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perhaps my biggest disappointment is that he has changed in mode from Trump ideologist to pragmatic deal maker, and with this, the Trump ideology has faded in importance, as its best spokesperson has been compromised. What is most needed is a concerted effort of his supports to push back against the hostile takeover of his administration to give him leverage to stand up to those that hate his stated ideology.

At this point, quite quickly in his term, he is merely a barometer for public and media opinion, and changes his mind often for ratings and feelz and to appeal to the Deep State.

It's been hit and miss for me as well, I'm still glad things are getting done either way

after 3 months? just another politician

The bigger concern for me is that Trumpism is fading as a cultural force because it gets co-opted in the logistics of governing, and all of the real trends are in negative directions, of feminism, the sodomy/trans juggernaut, low birth rates, massive trade deficits, de-Christianization, mass immigration population displacement.

The titanic already has a leak and is taking on water very rapidly. It is beyond just stormy waters.

He is playing a game as if it is not a time of grave crisis, and really, it is, and is doing noting about the negative trends.

The hope of Trump supporters was a national savior like Putin. Instead, we get Bill Clinton 2.0.

Certainly better than a Soros-front, secret-society lesbian occultist like Hillary who would have permanently destroyed America.

But we hoped for much better and at least some of us deserved better, maybe 10-15% of the US population.

He's literally Charles Foster Kane.
>says during campaign he will hire a special prosecutor to look into opponent's criminal situation
Well at least Trump got elected.

He's a self aggrandizing, lying sack of shit. In other words nothing new

Interesting analogy that I have not heard before.

I respect all national leaders. He is in office because he showed courage in opposing Cultural Marxism and Globalism/TPP.

Unfortunately, he has now abandoned the ideology that got him elected and his just a prosaic manager for the most part, and one that is being manipulated and undermined by more powerful forces.

To a certain extent Trump supporters are to blame for not keeping up the pressure on him.

Maybe they get 20% of the blame, Trump 30% and the Swamp 50%.

Except this is not true. There is no reason for a socially well-integrated billionaire who could have easily ridden off to the sunset to take on TPP and the Cultural Marxist media.

And outclass them and win.

Deceptive, yes. Now in manager role yes.

But sack of shit no. Not more than 10 people in the entire would could do what Trump did last year.

Ryan isn't gone. He is still there. It wasn't 4D chess.

I'm not saying he is playing 4D chess. He to a great extent doesn't know what he is doing and is trying not to mess up to greatly.

Hence, no real personnel changes. Hence, his own people are blacklisted before they can even take office.

I'm just saying he is A+ as a candidate and spokesman and extemporaneous speaker.

But in terms of getting things done in government, he is much weaker. He needs to do much better staffing and delegation.

Trump the Candidate: A+

Trump the President: D
Good:
1) TPP is gone
2) Gorsuch is a supreme court justice

Bad:
1) No withdrawal from NAFTA
2) Flip flopped on Russia, Assad, China and interventionism.
3) Fired people like Flynn, replaced them with people like McMaster.
4) Paul Ryan still there.
5) Caved on DREAMers and australian refugee resettlement

I'm gonna leave it at that. It's too early to comment on health care and the wall.

Good:
1) Killed TPP
2) Exposed brain-dead liberals who were merely toeing the party line, thus hopefully reviving true liberalism, which should yield productive times (think Reagan years)

Bad:
1) Hasn't dropped taxes across the board
2) Hasn't privatized social security
3) Hasn't done enough for the middle class and working class in general
4) Made himself an easy target for those relying on the race card, but hasn't actually done anything to improve immigration policy yet.

He's done just about all his short-term promises

NAFTA is coming, the Dems are just stalling the appointment of Trump's trade representative. Unfortunately, he said DREAMers were allowed to stay before he was president

You are right. I forgot about Gorsuch, and it was not unrealistic that the token bombing of Syria got him through.

Context is important though. We faced a permanent Supreme Court Super-majority with Hillary Clinton and a Sodomy/tranny juggernaut and the TPP as the status quo, considered "inevitable" and a nearly 100% state supported psyops from the media/government/brainwashing "education" cartel.

There has been a Deep state takeover and he has not fought back, and even worse, has failed to rally his base and abandoned his trustworthy aides like Bannon.

He has flip flopped on everything as you say.

Still, I would give him a D+/C-. He faces powerful forces, and his own personal weakness and desire to be liked and to have "peace" with permanent and implacable enemies.

Trump plays a tough guy on TV. Xi, Putin, Assad, and other leaders actually are tough guys. It is a big difference.

He is a far better reality TV actor though.

This was also an effective summary. Thank you for this.

ITT: Trump voters reacting to Trump's inability to pass his ENTIRE AGENDA in 1 year kind of like Liberals who got disillusioned within 1 year of Obama's presidency that he did not get everything he wanted passed

Guys, grow up. Trump isn't perfect, but the dude has been doing pretty well with what's been given to him so far. He's cracking down on sanctuary cities this week with the help of Sessions now as well.

This guy is correct. The "100 days" crap is a meme, and Trump fell for the meme by doing the Muslim ban and healthcare too early and without planning to look successful and ended up failing.

He is doing what he can, I agree. And, it is also way better than the alternative.

Trump supporters understand this.

They are most concerned about a neocon takeover and his sidelining of Bannon in favor of Kushner/Cohn, and that is his choice and a poor one at that. We are also concerned about his flip flopping on Russia, war and peace, China as currency manipulator. These are serious issues he backed down on relatively quickly.

He needs to act with prudence but also to maintain his momentum.

He's still talking to Putin re: Ukraine. As for China, he is purely using it as leverage on North Korea. If he sees China failing to take action on NK, I think he'll pull that card back out.

As for Kushner/Cohn, I'm also pretty concerned about it. But just this week he's gone back on the offensive re: trade, which shows Bannon still has a good chunk of influence.

The problem is he only has four max eight years to act and he's already in his 70's so taking over as authocratic ruler isn't an option either. The great struggle of democracy :(

As far as the Muslim ban, that's a neocon issue, not a Trump supporter issue. What he should do is encourage Europe to have a Muslim ban. And then invite the military personnel of Iran, Iraq, Syia, and Hezbollah to have parades in the US because they are the ones killing ISIS and these are the populations that support eradicating Takfiris.

Notice how the states that fund ISIS - Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the states that treat their wounded warriors like Israel are not included i the list.

As far as healthcare, he set up speaker Ryan and then also set up the Democrats, as Obamacare will implode right around the 2018 midterms. Good move on his part.

WTF I love Trump now

There hasn't been any dramatic change in Trump's populist tone. There was no deep state takeover, Flynn was fired for acting like a retard and talking about sanctions with an ambassador secretly without Trump's permission.

Trump never flip flopped on non interventionism, it's been weeks now and there's been no sign of escalation in Syria like you guys thought. Likewise the currency manipulator thing is just so he can get China to cooperate with NK, every recent president has tried and failed, so he will end up labeling them as manipulators.

This is true. He is a good media manager. But North Korea is not our problem.

As far as Kushner/Cohn, their power bloc is very big in the US. If he has our interests at heart, he is the person to manage relations with that segment of the powers that be.

>he won the election omg he's like a demigod now

you fanboys are pathetic

He's accomplished quite a lot considering that the jews are trying their best to stop him.

Calm down. Bill Mitchell

Yes. this is true. But due to his age, he has a lot of prudence and experience. The true enemy of the true conservative is drastic change, and he is not in a position to do this, only advocate for our interests/his agenda.

>jews are trying their best to stop him

Kushner literally runs everything. Trump's just a sockpuppet at this point

haha, I don't even like Bill Mitchell. But yes, thanks for being/helping the adults in the room.

Are all shills dead?
It's surprisingly comfy in here.

get off Sup Forums leaf. Nobody wants you here.

>Comey retained

Comey is just trying to do his fucking job, and for this he has been attacked and insulted by everyone in every party

I saw that movie in theaters!

He has betrayed every single promise for which I gave him my vote.

I think that the jury is out on the Deep State takeover. I'm no fan of Flynn as he was an Iranophobe much more than McMaster who by comparison is a realist/neocon not merely a neocon ideologist.

However, it is true that he has sidelined Bannon and favored Kushner/Cohn recently, this is not in dispute.

That is an interesting angle with the China/North Korea issue and one that seems plausible.

No refutation, just calling me a neocon/redditor

>They are most concerned about a neocon takeover

That has obviously already taken place. Trump is a neocon in populist clothing. What else would you expect from a life long democrat, a NYC socialite and a connected billionaire?

This is objective. He defeated two political dynasties, the entire MSM, powerful globalist factions, and the military industrial complex cartel all by holding town halls.

Name one American politician or even non-politician who has done this in the 21st or 20th centuries.

He is a demigod as an orator and populist. As a manager and President, he is roughly average at this point in getting his agenda done.

>5) He tricked Ryan into falling on his face over his health care bill.

lol nice coping mechanism

As of now, I'm not fucking burning MAGA hats but I'm also not happy where we're at right now

Can't agree with that.

Though he does have increasing influence, and this is concerning.

Sorry did i trigger you swedecuck?

He promised to repeal Obamacare quickly, but it is better politically for Republicans and his base if it falls flat in 2018.

Maybe it was just good luck, but reasonably it could have been planned.

Ryan's shitty border tax will have no place in Trump's tax plan, so he's being sidelined.

This is true, but the past week we've seen the "bannon wing" come back with all these executive orders on trade and taxes

I wasn't quoting you though.

Now that I think about it, I'm learning toward a C+ for his performance, not compared to other presidents, but compared to his own stated ideology and promises.

All is not lost.

If there is a war in Syria or North Korea, if he backtracks on the wall and on immigration, then of course all is lost.

But that hasn't happened yet, and he has done some good things so far and avoided major mistakes.

>but it is better politically for Republicans and his base if it falls flat in 2018

Sure, a government program collapsing won't be blamed on whoever is in power.

flipped on lock her up
>me not happy
flipped on Assad
>me really not happy
flipped on Putin
>getting pissed off
flipped on Wikileaks
>ENOUGH FUCK HIM

Yes. this is what makes him an effective President and why we voted for him.

He has life experience and personal ties with all relevant power centers in the US, and can advocate for US interests in this climate - when he took office, he inadvertently stated he was taking over the "company" I mean country.

that is what we want. A skilled leader who will advocate for us.

>backtracked on China as a currency manipulator

You kind of have to understand where Trump is coming from with this. Had he kept being so openly hostile with China, he would have never convinced them (no I do not believe that his $100 million dickwagging on Syrian DIRT did anything to convince China, fucking retards who actually believe this shit) to stop buying coal from and offering protection to North Korea. See the thing is, even IF we end up going into N.Korea under the same dubious circumstances we ended up in in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, and so forth, N.Korea is the ONE place where we might actually do some legitimate good in the world by forcing a regime change. S.Korea is already a US ally and for the most part assimilation would be pretty easy once everything is settled. This would honestly be one of the most historic moments in any US presidency in the past 20 or so years reuniting the peninsula and that wouldn't happen is Trump was still talking shit about China

3 months in, he sucks, but not anymore so than any alternative.
The good:
killed TPP
Brought in McMaster
Has pledged to help Flint.

Bad
>Gorsuch is no Scalia.
>his cavalier attitudes towards epa are troublesome for me as an outdoorsman
>his exec orders banning muslims presented to easy a legal challenge and should have been more watertight
>nothing so far that benefits me as student from a middle class family. (not that anyone else would have done anything)
>he still comes off as the epitome of nouveau-riche trashiness
>trump fags vandalized my ac unit while celebrating on election night (I forgive you lads)

overall not as awful as people made it out to be. I think hes a little too quick with the self congratulations for meaningless actions but then he's just like any other politician in that regard.

It has Obama's name on it

You're an absolute retard. Trump never said he'd ally with Putin, Assad, or Assange. He simply said they were bad people but he didn't want to intervene.

Weeks after the syria strike, it seems there will be no follow up to it as Trump moves back to getting things done domestically. As for wikileaks enforcing the law only on people you don't like is literally Obama tier

flipped on lock her up

Yes, it makes sense to think that, but to a certain extent he delegated it to Session.

flipped on Assad
Unless and until an invasion, he is still tolerant of Assad, and remember Gorsuch got in after the token strikes.

flipped on Putin.
Yes, but he is president of the US, and the military industrial complex is way more powerful than him and needs an enemy. Not is fault completely.

flipped on Wikleaks
Again, I can't really excuse that one. If it were not for Wikileaks he personally would be discredited and destroyed by the Deep State after he lost

We should get people to yell something like this at him during his rally in Pennsylvania.

BILL MITCHELL/CASEY NEISTAT 2020

oh I forgot to add this to the good list
>kept the "stay on parents insurance until youre 26" thing from obamacare.
I rarely get sick and have never been injured but that is such a weight off the mind that I can focus on paying off college loans before having to pile on additional insurances to my expenses

North Korea is a nuclear power. We're not going to attack them. China is much bigger than a chip in a North Korea negotiating poker strategy.

It was a flip. I accept that he "wants peace" with the Chinese for his own reason, but he did not designate them a currency manipulator and the theory does not follow from this fact.

>As for wikileaks enforcing the law only on people you don't like is literally Obama tier
Assange hasn't lied to me in 10yrs, Trump hasn't stop lying since Jan 20th

Trump and a handful of aides are fighting against the US left, the Democrats, international globalists, the deep state, global media, and the Republican establishment. These are powerful enemies. Some of these have even infiltrated the White House. Of course there will be bumps in the road and he won't win everything every time.

He's striking at the heart of their schemes, though. Watch how they constantly flip their shit. You can tell.

I'm concerned about some things, but he's done a lot in three months. I think he will do more in the future.

typical generic leaf reply, why do i even bother? It's almost like i wish they would try harder. I suppose you can't expect much. Leafs are like down syndrome people sitting next to you on the bus and talking to you.

I just compare him to Hillary and to be honest, as long as there is not a major war and no crazy economic collapse happens he is a "success"

But now that we have our guy in, let's press for as much as we can get against the negative cultural and economic trends that have happened for decades.

The "100 days crap" is his own agenda from October. He bragged that he was going to do all this stuff. Just deal with the fact that on every single item he failed, was defeated, didn't try, changed his mind, or was just lying about it the whole time.

Getting some good golf in tho I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-party_talks

The thing is, China has failed time and time again to reach any kind of negotiation to end the North Korean nuclear program, and although Trump seems to be making some progress, I don't think anything is happening. So I think he will end up going after china when they fall through on their end of the deal

retard. all the way.

There was not an idea that we would "ally" with Putin on everything but it was all but explicitly stated that we would team up together to destroy ISIS.

It was not retard level to think this. He himself implied it many times.

Let's go for more multifaceted strategies than random yelling, but I guess it is a start.

Exactly.

:)

That's just flat out false. See
He accomplished nearly all his early promises. What I'm saying is if you rush to get stuff done without a clear plan you fail.

Umm.... details please?

>Obama tier
is that like how niggers get mad because a store clerk shows a tape of a thug selling weed when his hands were up..You sound as bad as the left crying foul with Hillarys email but praised it when Bush was target. Trump's Assange BS is just trying to preempt more CIA shit that will make his handlers look bad

>What is your opinion on the Presidency of Donald Trump so far?

A fucking disaster of massive scale. We are literally on world war III and trump has flipped on everything. You have no idea how much damage this faggot has done in three months.

I agree. to a certain extent it is easy to get discouraged if you live in a Trump echo chamber as I did for the last six months of 2016.

But all in all, he is making steady progress against a variety of non-intersecting powerful enemies.

my biggest concern about the whole war thing is his bolstering of the military.
There seems to be a hypocricy in the "america first" isolationism he preached (without question my favorite thing about his platform) and the expansion of the military hes currently supporting.

Im not a fan of the wall, mostly for the environmental ramifications of blocking migration routes. but even that is preferable to getting bogged down in some fucking quagmire in the middle east of east asia. I get that the military industrial complex is a big job creator but as someone who grew up in the rust belt I think its insane that we should be wasting money on a military we shouldnt be using when theres a desperate need for infastructure anywhere that isnt on a coast.

Im with you on hillary though, but personally I dont think thats setting the bar very high

Its more emotional if a crowd of thousands chants for Trump to be Trump. As much as people dislike to hear, emotion is more persuasive than logic.

>and the Republican establishment.

Wrong, Trump is that now.

Meme fell flat.

Try reading the posts in this thread, a lot of good info for those with an open mind who are open to reason.

I am currently cautiously optimistic that Trump won't turn out to be a colossal faggot.

But mostly I wonder why Randlet bitched out so fucking early in the Primary and did basically nothing.. he pales in comparison with his glorious father. Barney Sandles did better for fucksakes.

Obama didn't enforce the law on illegals because they're nonwhite democrats, and you don't want Trump to enforce the law on assange because he dug up shit on hillary.

Wait, youre happy about Neo Con globalist McMaster?

I"m with you on most things. I also live in Socal and I'm not particularly anti-Mexican or anti-immigrant.

But the Wall sends a powerful message that we have borders and are not going to be trampled upon. That is the important issue for me.

>one of the best living military strategists.
hes a globalist, but unlike some of the other globalists on trumps staff he is at the very least actually qualified for the position.

He got Gorsuch in. We haven't had a Republican appointed to the Supreme Court in 8+ years.

He also killed the TPP. Let's give him a chance.

I'd rather have Bannon (or better, someone qualified who thinks like him) in that job, but he and any supporter would be quickly crucified.

As long as I can keep my guns I am fine.

What "law" Julian Asante is a journalist. He publishes info. Like pol or Breitbart. Anyone that goes after Asante is fresh fucking game, including that CIA announcer asswipe (& family) they want to fuck with information freedom their bloodlines can be cleared from infesting the future.

they just don't stop
>no argument

Well, you won for 4+ years. HUGE difference between Trump and Hillary on that issue.

I dont want Assange fucked with because he dug up shit on Bush admin as well. Tell them to stop fucking with us and stop fucking with those who are telling us the TRUTH. With CIA falling victim he's just afraid he's next.

I have nothing against mexicans, I love legal immigrants who actually still believe in the american dream and american exceptionalism, especially the small buisness entrapanuers.
I hate the ladder meme, but the fact is that the cartels and coyotes have shown themselves to be incredibly resourceful when it comes to finding cheap solutions to our expensive counter-measures.
Im afraid that the wall will be an expensive investment that will be rendered obsolete at some point in the next 20 years.
I think the message is a strong one, but Im concerned that its worth more as a message than it will be as a wall. if thats the case then its another bad investment and we really need less of those.

My opinion is that the deep state is very strong, I don't buy the idea that Trump simply flip flopped

There is a lot of truth in this. We want a pragmatist, not a feckless "principled" ideologue like Ron Paul who will quickly fall flat.

This is the most plausible hypothesis. He does more good doing 60% of his agenda then getting JFK'd and replaced by Crooked HIllary or a neocon.

just another good goy president

By the way, thanks to you and all for a good thread.

It is a mark of our society that universities are impossible places to have rational discussion about real issues.

Instead we have to go behind online anonymous forums and maybe VPNs also to actually think and discuss with others.

But then again, this is why Trump got elected, so I guess I can't complain too much

But so much more.

So much more, young Grasshopper.