Answer me seriously. How can blacks be so inferior and at the same time create genres like Jazz, Blues and rock...

Answer me seriously. How can blacks be so inferior and at the same time create genres like Jazz, Blues and rock? Actors that I'm sure you enjoy. Even rap that if you think is so easy try to make a beat or write good rhymes with good flow. There whites now rapping too.
Physically be superior in a lot of sports? If you want literature look up Machado de Assis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvEoR4QywgE
youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
youtube.com/watch?v=DxHMHrWJ2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WcEhAIx1OB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AAYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP LEMME BLOW ON DIS TUBE SUN
>BOOOOOOOP bwooop mup do bee bo dat BWOOP
>ella fitzgerald twerks for half and hour
>scat scat diddly scat scat

NIGGERS L I T E R A L L Y BELIEVE THIS IS ART

>Machado de Assis

kek

Today, Portugal was ok.

being good at entertainment is like the lowest form of skill

I'll give them sports though dem niggas can run

I always find it funny when my fathers(portushits) try to be racists because they all look like pic related

No matter how much the white man hates the black man, he will always find him entertaining to watch, and sometimes even mimic him in his ways.

It's just how it is. Blacks and whites have an entertainer-entertainee relationship dynamic.

this

niggers are like the jesters of modern times

You can be good in one or multiple domains while being completely horrible in others. I'd say that subjectively I much prefer and value non-violent dispositions and creative intelligence in terms of analytical capabilities (math, engineering, science, etc.) over rap music, acting, twerking, etc. Also the literature virtually any of them have produced doesn't even come close to measuring up to guys like Tolstoy or Dostoevsky.

>Machado de Assis

Top kek

Fpbp

>His works have been studied by critics in various countries of the world, such as Giuseppe Alpi (Italy), Lourdes Andreassi (Portugal), Albert Bagby Jr. (US), Abel Barros Baptista (Portugal), Hennio Morgan Birchal (Brazil), Edoardo Bizzarri (Italy), Jean-Michel Massa (France), Helen Caldwell (US), John Gledson (England), Adrien Delpech (France), Albert Dessau (Germany), Paul B. Dixon (US), Keith Ellis (US), Edith Fowke (Canada), Anatole France (France), Richard Graham (US), Pierre Hourcade (France), David Jackson (US), G. Reginald Daniel (US), Linda Murphy Kelley (US), John C. Kinnear, Alfred Mac Adam (US), Victor Orban (France), Daphne Patai (US), Houwens Post (Italy), Samuel Putnam (US), John Hyde Schmitt, Tony Tanner (England), Jack E. Tomlins (US), Carmelo Virgillo (US), Dieter Woll (Germany) and Susan Sontag (US).[28]
>achado de Assis was included on American literary critic Harold Bloom's list of the greatest 100 geniuses of literature, alongside writers such as Dante, Shakespeare and Cervantes. Bloom considers him the greatest black writer in Western literature, but his classification of him as black is based on United States's conceptions of race. These are not the same in Brazil.[27]
But I'm sure your vira-lata opinion is more important

Do you have the same opinion about white entertainers? Bowie? Led Zeppelin? Black Sabbath? Beatles?

shouldn't you be in bed with a close relative making more retarded babies?

they are good at keeping rhythm as rhythm is a cyclical pattern. it's like being stuck with a single piece of thought over and over again, never allowing it to resolve itself. can't imagine how it is being in their heads

bibiddy bap doo din du nuffin

I'm not even black. I'm mixed though. But why don't you superior whites answer like the famous great white men that argue with facts and not with ridicule and ad hominem. Oh I forgot you're a descendant of vikings people who only knew how to pillage and rape. I get it you can't help it so I won't take it personal.

music is cultural, i appreciate all cultures from a humanist and curiosity standpoint.

I hold the same opinion of all entertainers. they were dregs of society throughout history and especially in middle ages. With advanced technology entertainment became good cash and their status increased. now actosr and musicians are literally idols

>Bowie
utter shit
>Zeppelin
utter shit
>Sabbath
shit
>Beatles
average to mediocre pop music, and the most culturally destructive artists of the 20th century

Weed.

Seriously.

That and the freedom that comes with already being on the outs so you have nothing to lose, so you take creative risks. Some of those risks stick.

But they didn't start creating great music until they started smoking Mexican weed long ago.

Because they have contributed next to nothing to the world Scientifically, economically or socially?

beatles really aren't very artistic. sabbath and bowie are good artists, and zepplin i would include in that also. art isn't compettive though like a soccer game, it's either good or not, ranking artists is pretty stupid. even though i would place all the classical composers in a different field than anyone else.

Why do people pretend blacks were the only ones that had a hand in Jazz/Blues? Jews were a big influence on the music.

WHY DON'T BLACKS MAKE MUSIC LIKE THIS ANYMORE

youtube.com/watch?v=pvEoR4QywgE

This is a great song, I don't care who you are.

So your argument is that blacks are superior because they occupy the current year equivalent of court jesters?

Not superior but also not subhumans like you'all claim. I think they're normal.

Shit you beat me to it

I think you're wrong.

It seems to me that, at some point im time, blacks were capable of rational thought and foresight. That time has long since passed, nokka.

>jester
Common man. That's so fucking dishonest. Call me the whatever the fuck you want. You people are so FUCKING DISHONEST.
I bet all of you idolize some artist.

Because they were constantly agitated by community organizers and rebelled against white society by creating their own culture that destroyed everything good about it.

They aren't inferior in all capacities, the races have different strengths and weaknesses. Blacks are adept at music and sports, while Whites excel at innovation and creative arts.

friendly reminder that musical talent is correlated to testosterone levels as is athleticism and the kind of intellect that makes men > women.
Blacks (more specifically west africans) are top tier humans as being the greatest masculine men and feminine women.

Except what you said doesn't apply to jazz at all.

How about instead of wasting their time inventing genres of music and acting, they actually make a significant scientific development or invention that greatly benefits humanity, like the Caucasian race has done for the last 500+ years!

I think it's a toss up between Elvis, Little Richard and Chuck Berry for the origin of Rock. The original bluesmen were all black. Don't think thats a debate.

Based Muddy

Cyeah west Africa is the pinnacle of humanity!

>feminine women
>West Africa
????

>Jazz, Blues and rock?

Drugs. The instruments they used were all the products of European civilisation

Ok I won't take anything from the white race. I admire a lot of white men like Isaac Newton, Von Neumann, Euler but you can't pretend that Only that white race has given contribution to this world. The numerical system that we all use is called arabic-hindu system introduced by fibonacci. we all use the BHASKARA formula to solve equations. The word algebra was introduced by a persian mathematician. Powder by the chinese and maybe this isn't true but I think this generical whiteness comes from Americans that have no culture and identity. that europeans are more of separate "tribes" but well this is my thoughts.
Have you noticed that Americans are the most butthurt when a black man says he is scottish and Irish?

Yes whites definitely invented rock. Blues was definitely invented by blacks, and both blues and jazz are nearly extinct.

As for rap, that kind of music is literally nothing more than a symphonic example of the decadence of humanity. Same applies with pop. Music is becoming more simplistic to accommodate humans that are becoming less intelligent.

Classical music is scientifically proven to notably affect the brain. Classical music = White.

Also our own people have some contributions even if not that great. I'm also 70% white so 70% of me can claim white achievements lmao. But seriously I find this pride thing silly. People should be proud by their own achievements.

>70% white
I think you meant "not white".

I didn't say I'm pure white but I'm 70% white or even more I said 70% because that's teh average for brazilians. I'm not lying. My skin is very pale.
70% of my DNA come from white people. How can you deny 70% of my heritage? You can't.

One drop rule my friend, if it isn't 100 % then it just isn't!

Dumbass I didn't say I'm white I said exactly the percentage of what I am. And then you people say you're all smart.

You're absolutely right the Chinese invented gunpowder, the compass and paper, they contributed in ancient times.

A lot of the mathematical and astrological contributions supposedly made by the Arab people, is all dated back to the "Islamic golden age" which is a myth. Supposedly it's this time of great knowledge thanks to the Muslims... ironically the greatest libraries of ancient times for destroyed by the Muslims Alexandria and naladna during this quote Golding age of knowledge" ( i'm fully aware that the great library of Alexandria was not only attacked and destroyed by the Muslims, but it was finally and completely annihilated by them). The Muslims decimated the Middle East, north Africa, and even parts of Europe at some point even occupied much of Spain where all of these mathematical and astrological contributions were supposed to take placeā€¦ The Muslim horde essentially destroyed centuries of knowledge and plagiarized what they deemed not to be blasphemy.

The Caucasian race invented: aviation, automobiles, steam engines and railways, The first ship propeller, antibiotics, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, The radio, electricity, the computer, the Internet, rocket fuel ( and pretty much everything else involved with Space shuttles essentially entirely responsible for getting humanity into space), submarines, refrigeration etc.

Blacks have literally invented nothing serious worth. (The greatest invention attributed to a black inventor would be the spark plug, however a white man patented and created one before him; so although he built a original spark plug he technically didn't invent it).

Best they can do is cling to inventing blues and trying to pretend the top Egyptian hierarchy was black.

The art of this era is characterized by lack of restraint.

Because you've always listened to the "Pepsi and ice cream" version of music, your ears are fucked.

True story. Listen to soft acoustic for a year. After that, modern music will sou d like a confusing mishmash of noises.

This also explains why parents cant stand their kids music. The kids ears are that much more shot each successive generation.

Our poor brains-all this confusion. Thanks jews!

By the way in that picture the Arab world does not deserve to be above east Asia, but again due to subterfuge and historical inaccuracies associated with the "Islamic golden age" a.k.a. massive plagiarism after very successful conquering and enslaving for hundreds of years.

>"Islamic golden age"

I am glad you mentioned that it is a big scam and myth, and yet we here at schools teach this garbage

Well yes we also teach that the Crusades were unjustified and were done simply to spread Christianity at the edge of the sword, and killing all non-Christians. Which is 100% entirely inaccurate.

When it comes to music I think Black people really are top tier.

Sorry, anons who hate Blacks, but this is an personal opinion of mine. I'm open for being proven wrong, but so far the contributions to music Blacks is rather impressive.

Now post a picture of your face

Ofc not. But like I said I'm not claiming to be white. I said I'm like 70% white then 70% of me can claim white achievements. What's wrong with my logic?

You're a spic dude
Nothing wrong with that, but you're not white if you're not 100% European
You can be fucking yellow if i care, if you come from Europe, you're white in my book.

> Actors that you enjoy
No. I don't watch anything with blacks in it. I don't really watch TV or movies for the most part anyways because theyre kike propaganda, but I will turn something off if it has a black in it.

> Jazz
Who cares?

>Blues and rock
Whites did it better.

>Rap
Degenerate filth

>Sports
We bred them for that. Its an unfortunate side effect of emancipation.

>niggers created blues
WE WUZ BLUES ARTISTS N SHIT
Stop copying the white mans music.

Every black musician who picks up a guitar, trumpet, flute, horn or who plays a piano, xylophone, organ or harmonica, is guilty of cultural appropriation.

There wouldnt even have been steel drum bands were it not for the US army and its need for gasoline.

Jazz is decent desu
Rap is degenerate
>Sports
niggers are only good at sports that need shit tons of running
for example, look at tennis (SERB)
look at shooting (CROAT)
football (GERMANY)
swimming (Phelps, USA)
etc etc

Wheres your time stamp?

Daily reminder that white people invented and created jazz instruments.

So niggers can't be good without the help of white people, again.

Everywhere in the World is the same. Most success black men could get is in entertainment or sports.

Now dance, monkey. Or run.

Everything you said doesn't erase the fact that I'm a percentage european. Is that hard to understand?
Also Slavs are not considered to be white. Remember that.

> Blowing is art

KYS Nigger

>Also Slavs are not considered to be white. Remember that.
we're whiter than any 'whites' in Europe
if you mean by culture, i agree
we have our own special slavic culture
but if you mean by looks, i'd say you're wrong.

Doot, doot, DOOT

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg

GTFO Brazilian monkey, you don't get to talk shit to anyone about being white

I didn't talk shit. It's what people say on these boards. Not even once I claimed to be full white. You people are crazy lmao

I think he meant by culture
Because we're as white as any other Europeans
Heck, we're even whiter than Italy and fucking Spanish people

i don't believe blacks are inferior
but i don't like any of the genres you listed, either

I just said it because it's what Sup Forums and Sup Forums claim but I know that physically you look white as fuck. example like pic related

I think its a meme bro
I mean, i was blonde, 2m tall and i have hazle eyes
I don't think i'm a nigger bro

All you are saying is that blacks are still the minstrel acts that they were in the past.

They were making as good of music as white people in genres like doo-wop and disco.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxHMHrWJ2SE

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

And Micheal Jackson was of course the King of Pop in the 1980s. But then he started to call (((them))) out for their greediness in Hollywood. so ((((they))) took advantage of rap and forced it to spread and ruin music forever.

Forgot MJ vid

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

Fuck m8, this is just pathetic. Wtf is 70%??? 2.8 of your grandparents? Give it up. Just be grateful to live alongside white people, be grateful to live in a world where there are people amazing enough to have invented and developed all the things that make your life so much better.

And maybe work to defend them and raise them up instead of trying to shit all over them, or destroy them out of covetous rage. Act enough like you're the same and maybe in a few generations your kids will be indistinguishable.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcEhAIx1OB4

Do you have trouble with numbers? 70% is 70%
I'm not even sure if I'm only that maybe more...
We get 50% DNA from each parents. Brazilians are on average 70% european that's why I said 70% I might be even more.
I feel like I'm talking to a dumb person. I'm saying that I'm white(pure white) just the percentage of white I'm. Why am I lying that a percentage white? some Europeans fucked black or ameridians in the past that ended in my existence. I'm part European, black and Ameridian.

*I'm not saying that I'm pure white.

Just adding. My paternal grandpa was black but our black is much more mixed than american or english blacks. they are AT LEAST 40% white. Look at Neymar's son.

Imagine a world without internet. Where the only media presented to the public is what is financed by wealthy patrons and producers.

Harlem. 1920s. For decades blacks had been struggling to find a place for themselves in the new America. It was an uncertain time. Would they go? Would they stay? Would they assimilate or form their own enclaves? These had been the philosophical questions since the end of the Civil War. By all appearances, blacks were emulating white culture, seeking to build strong nuclear families, find work, and create functional neighborhoods.

But not for long.

Here came the social engineers, backed with money, media, and universities. Musicians, writers, and poets carefully selected and brought to eminence. Selections engineered for maximal control over the population. Selections that pushed out all competition that was not as well-funded, competition that was deliberately shunned by the media apparatus and ignored by academes. Into the cultural vacuum spewed Jazz. Blues. Rock. Rap. The meme was slowly forced, until it was all that remained. It was a quiet takeover. Not a renaissance, but a coup.

In just a few decades an entirely artificial construct had been built. A "culture" with no history and no ability to develop. A "culture" that could be manipulated easily by whoever had the deepest pockets and access to the media machine. A "culture" corroborated by intellectual elites who controlled the narrative about it.

Now it is the 2010s. The experiment has fully sublimated into reality. No one remembers the time before. They see only the music pushed on them by wealthy record companies, the "Black Identity" movements based on nothing at all, and the slow takeover of "thug culture", the ultimate product of the vacuous "culture" artificially constructed almost a hundred years ago.

Look up who financed these artists

>I'm 70% white
>50% = 2 white grandparents
>75% = 3 white grandparents
>70% = ....
Who's having trouble with numbers Consuelo? Two parents. Four grandparents. Eight great-grandparents. I'm asking how the fuck you came up with a number like seventy percent? It makes no sense. You pulled it out of the banana tree you were born in. An average percentage is meaningless in a country like yours.
You are not white but you are a pathetic mongrel.

I will mention that this "culture" just happened to deconstruct traditional Western aesthetics, in a time where Western art was already under attack in intellectual centers around the world. What a coincidence!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians

>A comprehensive study presented by the Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research found that on average, white Brazilians are (>70%) European.[29] Another autosomal study carried out by the geneticist Sergio Pena showed that the overwhelming ancestry of "white" Brazilians is European.[29][30]
Debate with them. I don't feel threatened when you just go for insults. I feel like you're just dumb honestly.

>blues is white man music
ok user its time to go to sleep, you tried your best and failed but its ok, just go

>create genres like Jazz, Blues and rock
Because they didn't. You fell for leftist revisionism.